George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

I don't believe you do. But I fear that there will be plenty of opportunities to come that you eventually will. This is a harbinger of things to come. I don't mean to talk you down. But I believe you don't understand the gravity of the situation. We will see. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I think there's reason for concern whenever people form groups armed with automatic weapons, but I agree with @bjorn that this 'Black Panther' paramilitary group looks like more serious business than the groups of 'rednecks' that we've seen marching with their guns – at least so far. I'm basing that on the fact that the BP have decided to wear 'military uniforms', masks, march in a formation, and that their supposed leader said that "They are going to take Texas."

Having said that, I remind myself that often these video clips are taken out of context, and there's always room for doubt of what's really going on. Let's wait and see... :cool2:

Wow, so now they want to deface some mountain monument? :headbash:

The world's largest Confederate monument faces renewed calls for removal

Hum… who else wears all black, with masks, and chants basically “death to America”? 🤔

EGGLNWJY6A47DOZDC5B62D4AQY.jpg

Oh ya the Taliban aka Al-CIA aka ISIS. :rolleyes:

I have seen this story before. I can smell it in the air. I was born and raised into the Islamic revolution of Iran. I tell you the CIA tactics are very similar but more refined. All USA needs is their own “white Christian” supreme leader. Probably a young charming looking Christine good old boy.

I can visualize it now:

“America is founded by white Christian men. We tried to share our beautiful dream with our fellow humans to find out they are ungrateful beasts! Time to get rid of the notion that we are not superior! And time to let the ‘guests’ know they are not welcome!” :ninja:

Obviously it wont be exactly like that, but boy that possibility is increasing by the day.

Only thing that could stop them in their track might be the upcoming cosmic "light" show.

snip...

I can visualize it now:

“America is founded by white Christian men. We tried to share our beautiful dream with our fellow humans to find out they are ungrateful beasts! Time to get rid of the notion that we are not superior! And time to let the ‘guests’ know they are not welcome!” :ninja:

Obviously it wont be exactly like that, but boy that possibility is increasing by the day.

Only thing that could stop them in their track might be the upcoming cosmic "light" show.

I just thought of another scenario that this could happen. :halo:

Once they get everyone fully pissed off along racial lines then under the excuse of covid-1984, they can start the “vaccines program”.

First they will go after the minorities and blacks with vaccines. Since other groups of society are pissed at them no one will stand up. After that it might be the LGBT∞ horde and no one will stand up. Then after that maybe the SJW types!

Since the previous groups are pretty much the least resistant to this covid-1984 lie, they will be easy pickings. Lastly they can go after the most resistant, picking them apart one splinter group at a time. Just like that they can attempt to usher in the utopian nightmare they have been planning for all these years! :-(

Ya...
I think I should go eat some bacon or something and stop speculating. I’m giving myself a stomach ache. :nuts:

I think there's reason for concern whenever people form groups armed with automatic weapons, but I agree with @bjorn that this 'Black Panther' paramilitary group looks like more serious business than the groups of 'rednecks' that we've seen marching with their guns – at least so far. I'm basing that on the fact that the BP have decided to wear 'military uniforms', masks, march in a formation, and that their supposed leader said that "They are going to take Texas."

Having said that, I remind myself that often these video clips are taken out of context, and there's always room for doubt of what's really going on. Let's wait and see... :cool2:
Not an expert on laws across the states, but a point of clarification: There are two types of automatic, semi-automatic and fully-automatic. Semi-auto is common and generally legal, fully-automatic is not legal at all AFAIK. [Semi-auto is where the weapon fires one shot per trigger pull, then automatically chambers the next round. Full auto is capable of continuously firing.]

America is founded by white Christian men. We tried to share our beautiful dream with our fellow humans to find out they are ungrateful beasts! Time to get rid of the notion that we are not superior! And time to let the ‘guests’ know they are not welcome!” :ninja:
While they could, and might say that, it's not specifically true. I understand that thinking to be revisionism, perhaps not unlike thinking the US was founded as a democracy. It is a republic.

On social media celebrities kneel to ask forgiveness for their ignorant ''racist views.'' Stalinistic show processes are now common place in the West and If you don't partcipate in it, others will try to force you to take part.

Kneeling before BLM is kneeling before tyranny.

Good for Verstappen. Never bow down to the mob! It's submission.

Besides, if there was real racism in Formula 1 we would never have heard of Lewis Hamilton.

While they could, and might say that, it's not specifically true. I understand that thinking to be revisionism, perhaps not unlike thinking the US was founded as a democracy. It is a republic.

Good point. A republic protects the minority form the will of the majority. In a pure democracy the minority is largely unprotected. USA was founded as a representative democracy. I guess that’s why USA has the electoral college.

With that said how many people today understand history? More to the point how many understand the refined aspects of government. They have been so dumbed down they want to abolish the electoral college because of wait for it...
-racism! Never mind that as the minority they will be the most hurt by that move, OSIT. :rolleyes:

I guess the programing is truly done. :ohboy:

Finally they stop beating around the bush. Hate speech against whites is always justified. Just not the other way around. Tell us something we already didn't know. But I'm glad they adjusted the guidelines. Transparancy = honesty.

EcKHhw7XYAYCy1L

Good point. A republic protects the minority form the will of the majority. In a pure democracy the minority is largely unprotected. USA was founded as a representative democracy. I guess that’s why USA has the electoral college.

With that said how many people today understand history? More to the point how many understand the refined aspects of government. They have been so dumbed down they want to abolish the electoral college because of wait for it...
-racism! Never mind that as the minority they will be the most hurt by that move, OSIT. :rolleyes:

I guess the programing is truly done. :ohboy:

Actually, forming a (democratic) republic was the way that white, wealthy, male landowners protected themselves from the masses. The Electoral College is a prime example of that, IMO. We don't don't understand history largely because it is written by the victors.

George Orwell said:
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

There are two types of automatic, semi-automatic and fully-automatic. Semi-auto is common and generally legal, fully-automatic is not legal at all AFAIK.

I believe this is true, although it might depend on the state.

What makes me chuckle is that fully automatic rifles are actually pretty useless in combat, due to their very low accuracy. At least, in my own military training, we were taught to always use semi-auto and double tap. Much more likely to hit the target, and two rounds going downrange that hit the target do a lot more damage than 30 rounds that don't.

I suspect the ban on fully auto weapons was largely due to legislators that had watched one too many 80s action flicks where Chuck Norris is firing from the hip on full auto and hitting the bad guys with every shot.

Of course this is less true for proper machine guns, but in that case the weapon is on the ground, braced by a bipod, and mostly used for suppressive fire.

The point being that limiting Americans to semi-automatic weapons isn't really that much of a military handicap.

Good point. A republic protects the minority form the will of the majority. In a pure democracy the minority is largely unprotected.

In theory. I don't see much evidence in western 'democracies' that the majority is oppressing the minority, however. If anything, quite the opposite: minority rights are fetishized to a pathological degree, and the interests of the majority are a priori considered racist, sexist, reactionary, etc.

Which isn't to say that the majority should have the ability to oppress minorities, either. As with anything, right and wrong are defined by the specifics of the situation.

In any case, describing any western countries as democracies is a stretch. Republics are also not a good characterization. We live under plutocracies, where the rights of the minority superrich are all that really matters, and by whom the supposed interests of identity group minorities are weaponized in order to keep the majority of regular people in a condition of servitude.

I believe this is true, although it might depend on the state.

What makes me chuckle is that fully automatic rifles are actually pretty useless in combat, due to their very low accuracy. At least, in my own military training, we were taught to always use semi-auto and double tap. Much more likely to hit the target, and two rounds going downrange that hit the target do a lot more damage than 30 rounds that don't.

I suspect the ban on fully auto weapons was largely due to legislators that had watched one too many 80s action flicks where Chuck Norris is firing from the hip on full auto and hitting the bad guys with every shot.

Of course this is less true for proper machine guns, but in that case the weapon is on the ground, braced by a bipod, and mostly used for suppressive fire.

The point being that limiting Americans to semi-automatic weapons isn't really that much of a military handicap.
AR-16s and similar on auto are great for wasting ammo. It's quite had to hit anything intentionally without a lot more training than I had. Full-auto was thought useful for peppering jungle foliage when one couldn't see the enemy. Shooting from the hip — on semi-auto — can be tremendously effective at relatively close range. In some situations, the time required to bring a rifle up to the eye and sight a target could be a fatal mistake. [Note that I learned this on targets, not actual humans!]

In theory. I don't see much evidence in western 'democracies' that the majority is oppressing the minority, however. If anything, quite the opposite: minority rights are fetishized to a pathological degree, and the interests of the majority are a priori considered racist, sexist, reactionary, etc.

Which isn't to say that the majority should have the ability to oppress minorities, either. As with anything, right and wrong are defined by the specifics of the situation.

In any case, describing any western countries as democracies is a stretch. Republics are also not a good characterization. We live under plutocracies, where the rights of the minority superrich are all that really matters, and by whom the supposed interests of identity group minorities are weaponized in order to keep the majority of regular people in a condition of servitude.

True, I suppose the "oppressing", switches back and forth during the different epochs.

I guess it always comes back to psychopathy hijacking any ideology to lead to an inhuman condition.

Good people acting with a sound mind in an environment of good faith will be able to come to a mutual understanding on anything, utilizing any ideology.

After that I went to a hardware store and got more lye, and Drano, and a sponge, and locks and wood screws etc. - and it FINALLY dawned on me that what I need to clean is what I said I needed to do in my last post - MY MACHINE. And it is being viscerally shown to me in literal black-and-white, as-above-so-below terms in ways that I'd have to be totally blind not to see. It is my MIND dredging up all this gunk to be dealt with, and creating the clog in consciousness that is manifesting in my reality.

That's a great point, Ketone Cop and I think we can learn from your account. :flowers:

Although we live in dark and uncertain times we need to get a grip on our thoughts and lower emotions and keep them 'below the neck', so they won't wreak havoc in our daily lives.

Joe posted the following quote in the Negative Emotions, Thoughts And How to Counteract Them thread:
"To replace all negative attitudes toward the existing world by a feeling of confidence and love toward the new world which is being born, toward the still unborn child that is the future of mankind.

To arouse in oneself constantly this love of the future of humanity. Every time one observes in oneself some kind of negative attitude, to take this as a reminder that we human beings live on this earth in order to serve, particularly to serve the future.

And to serve with love, with hope, with confidence that it is possible for mankind to be born again.

Such a positive attitude should enter into our behavior, into our speech. But to this have some force, we have to deprive something else. That is, we acknowledge that one can really work against negativity, to take away energies which currently flow into negative thought, postures and feelings, and to form them toward the other.

This is a very hard thing that I am proposing to you because, in all of us, negative habits are so ingrained.

In the very midst of feeling compassion, one finds oneself finding fault, judging.

This is the disease that has overcome mankind, and we are all infected by it. Some very lucky people have escaped this disease, they have some lucky immunity from it.

It is very fortunate to know such people. It is an extraordinary thing to see such rare and healthy souls in the midst of so much that is diseased and distorted.

It is a technical matter. It is not a matter of thinking "it would be nice to be like that". It is a matter of knowing how to bring oneself to that place where our attitudes are under our own control, where it is possible for us to say THIS and not THAT."

You will find some helpful suggestions as to how to overcome these negative states. Hang in there!

AR-16s and similar on auto are great for wasting ammo. It's quite had to hit anything intentionally without a lot more training than I had. Full-auto was thought useful for peppering jungle foliage when one couldn't see the enemy. Shooting from the hip — on semi-auto — can be tremendously effective at relatively close range. In some situations, the time required to bring a rifle up to the eye and sight a target could be a fatal mistake. [Note that I learned this on targets, not actual humans!]

When I was in the army, early in basic training they brought us down to the range, placed us 30 feet from the targets, gave us full mags, and told us to shoot from the hip Rambo style on full auto until the mags were empty.

Not a single one of us in the platoon put a single round into a target. That drove home the point that proper marksmanship - adopting the correct stance, bracing the weapon, controlling breathing, lining up the target in the sites - is absolutely crucial in small unit infantry engagements.

Back
Top Bottom