George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Just a note to remember. If 5 or more cities are engulfed in civil unrest, the President has the right to call for Martial Law to be enacted.
I seriously doubt Trump is out of the false flag loop and this police "killing" is obviously a false flag op. He tweeted about "smearing of the name of George Floyd". And added that the govt. will go in with guns blazing ONLY if there is looting... LOLZ! They really think we are all braindead.

The reason for all this violence inciting is obvious. Martial law and military presence in urban areas. Who knows how many insubordinate people can "dissapear" in that setting. The possibilities for dirty govt. are endless indeed. Crazy psychos in power 🤮

I have a REALLY hard time believing Trump is doing anything good or clearing the "swamp", he just spins it and has Q to boost his ratings. Maybe he is "clearing the swamp" so that sheeple can have a peacefull mind while they go to vote... and so it can be filled with new monsters/faces.

I might be too suspicious and maybe Im wrong on this.... but to me its that simple and it looks like a false flag and a spin. It reminds me of the machette attack on that soldier in London few years ago too.

Last edited:
FYI This offers multiple camera angles at different locations all at one time..Mostly from Minneapolis but some from other states.

Obviously, living in the U.S. I'm watching this with interest. One could wonder if the PTB knew they had 'milked' the CV scare until it's about to run dry, that perhaps they may wish to keep things going another way?

List of cities having protests and riots: Louisville KY Minneapolis MN Atlanta GA Los Angeles CA Evansville IN Columbia SC Charlotte NC Memphis TN Tampa Bay FL Columbus OH New York NY Phoenix AZ Omaha NE St Louis MO Ferguson MO Milwaukee WI Denver CO Detroit MI Sacramento CA Fontana CA

Each of these Cities-States were listed as involved in the anti-Trump protests prior to his January 20, 2017 Inauguration as the 58 President of the United States ... and who was "behind" the organizing and funding of these protests and rallies?

We are less then 6 Months away from the November 3rd Presidential Election ... and who is in the front running spot as a Democratic contender against our Republican President ... (Joe Biden)? Biden is backed by the same sources that pushed Killery into the limelight!

Color Revolutions and regime change start out "as protests and riots". Not only is "the timing - of 6 Months" favorable conditions to set a Color Revolution in motion, recent and current events related to the Coronavirus with Border closures, transport shut downs and limited social interaction, giving way to sky rocketing unemployment and limited cash flow ... along with all the uncertainty of what the future may bring ... provides the stimulus to create a medium platform, to vent fears, dissatisfaction and emotional inner turmoil in a public that has just experienced their livelihood and lifestyles turned up-side-down. All that is needed is "a spark" to ignite a festering time bomb. Everything "wrong" in society will be purposely heaped on Trump's shoulders ... so Biden can slide into the Presidency.

And what about this "coincidence"? Done on purpose to incite more rioting and looting? No surprise there... except that they are dumb enough to use people who know each other and have been seen together...

The circumstances are unfortunate on both sides of the equation.

The mayor has called for charges to be filed against Chauvin. Police said Floyd resisted arrest, but Mayor Jacob Frey said he saw "nothing that would signal that this kind of force was necessary."

Floyd's death is being investigated by the FBI and the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.

Police arrest CNN reporter during live broadcast of Minneapolis riots
Derek Chauvin, the officer who was videotaped kneeling on Floyd’s neck while the 46-year-old repeatedly said he couldn’t breathe, had over a dozen police conduct complaints in his 19-year career but was never disciplined.

The reason for all this violence inciting is obvious. Martial law and military presence in urban areas.

I Pray, that doesn't happen. It will only lead to more bloodshed - delaying the chances "to stabilize" after the quarantine's and two plus months of unstability.

New video appears to show George Floyd on the ground with three officers
New video appears to show George Floyd on the ground with three officers

A new video capturing the moment George Floyd was detained by members of the Minneapolis Police Department appears to show multiple officers on the ground with him. The angle of the video, which is circulating on social media, has not been seen previously.

The footage was filmed from the opposite side of the street from where a white officer pressed his knee onto Floyd's neck in the Memorial Day incident. The new video appears to have been recorded just prior to the initial video.

Using previously reported footage of the moment Floyd was arrested, Google Street View imagery and statements from police, NBC News’ Social Newsgathering team verified the new video, which appears to show Floyd in the custody of three police officers.

At the beginning of the new video, three officers wearing uniforms that match the ones shown in the initial video can be seen on the ground with Floyd, while a fourth officer stands nearby.

Image: Minneapolis police user generated video

A number of markers in previously verified footage were used by NBC News to verify this new video, including that the Minneapolis police vehicle can be seen and a yellow bicycle is shown leaning against a wall behind it.

The pattern of that wall is also consistent with what can be seen on a Google Street View showing the outside of the Cup Foods store where the incident occurred.

Image: Cup Foods (Google)

Image: Cup Foods (Google)

In the newly released video, part of a sign next to the gas station says “3 cents off.” This is consistent with the sign shown in the initial video.

In a news release this week, Minneapolis police said Floyd was handcuffed and restrained on the ground by officers.

“The officers restrained the suspect on the ground and an ambulance was called,” Minneapolis Police said in a statement.

Four police officers involved in Floyd's detainment and death were fired Tuesday. The officer seen with his knee on Floyd has been identified as Derek Chauvin.

Minneapolis police identified the other as Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng.

That definitely crossed my mind as well, that this has to do with the upcoming elections. They're willing to burn cities to the ground in an effort to defeat Trump, apparently.

edit: changed will to willing

Last edited:
I Pray, that doesn't happen. It will only lead to more bloodshed - delaying the chances "to stabilize" after the quarantine's and two plus months of unstability.
I certainly dont want more bloodshed... Or riots and looting.
But we do know that our beloved governments are the ones who are responsible for de-stabilizing the situation in the first place and we have more than enough proof that they know how to do these kinds of operations. How many false flag ops have we seen in last decade? Too many. And those details that dont match up are really telling. If this was real coincidental police brutality there shouldnt be so much details that are showing it could be staged. Do I need to say that when it comes to stuff like this that I dont trust msm or police departments, FBI or any other government chanell?

To me this still looks like an elaborate hoaxing of US citizens into even greater division and inciting violent riots. If thats the case than all this info that comes after could be "doctored" to fit their narrative how this guy is a real cop and that they didnt conspire to make it look like police brutality. And if these two guys really knew each other what more do we need to suspect it is a false flag. Would the cops even let it be filmed like that if they knew they were blatantly mis-using their authority?

Also I have a really hard time believing that Trump is somehow honest and everyone around him is not. As far as Im concerned all presidents and prime ministers are just faces and puppets with no real power and are installed into positions of power based on what the majority of population is thinking at the moment. Poll agencies and secret services know how to measure the pulse of their nations and they then adjust the political options with that in mind. So to me this looks like even more elaborate hoaxing of people who are starting to see the politicians and mass-media for what they truly are. Because the only changes they ever make is to fortify the power or to expand it. Theres no real benefits for average people and human freedoms around the world melt like snow in the sun. Its a huge game to keep the masses in check, let them "enjoy" 9-5 slavery and keep them voting and dividing them so that they dont unite and boycott or start to call for guillotines.

Obviously, living in the U.S. I'm watching this with interest. One could wonder if the PTB knew they had 'milked' the CV scare until it's about to run dry, that perhaps they may wish to keep things going another way?
I rarely think of questions for the C's but I'm ready to jump right to "was this a mind control thing?" here because, looking at it, it seemed so deliberate and needless, with camera focused right on, I just can't think of any reason for this to have been unintended error.

We know:
- police in the US kill unarmed citizens every day of every year, on average
- media seeks division and diversion and knowingly has the power to create mass emotional reactions ("protests" or whatever) by focusing any one such incident, at any time with the necessary spin
- consortium will do anything to further its agenda and utilizes numerous well-tested tricks

So, although I think consortium-controlled media could do something like this on any given day, this particular incident seems so tailor-made to create an emotional reaction that it makes me suspicious. Especially with one or two additional police offers just standing there watching it happen.

I am thinking of a distraction to the very real discontent of the population with all the CV nonsense, the groups who were protesting it nationwide were growing.

And second, it’s the perfect way to let people blow off some steam for all the tension and anxiety that has been building up over the past few months in a way directed at the people themselves.

Riots, looting, setting things up on fire, destroying public property, I understand where it comes from, the desire to “break stuff” because of indignation and righteous anger, but in truth, who is going to pay for it all? It’s the American tax payers paying for what other American tax payers broke or burned.

As with everything in this nation, it will be milked for political gain, and so there Is interest in the story being what it was and in the reaction being what it is; and just like with CV, there will be inflammatory statements and further division, exaggeration and so on. Virtue signaling and a lot of exploitation by both sides, gun sales will go up and so on.

It’s the perfect way to bring people out of the CV train and send them right back to the divisive state things were in the US right before covid, so the discussion about the non threat is avoided, I can see people going back to the office talking about Minneapolis and not the CDC for instance, who just revised their mortality rate for covid, which means that we’ve created 36 million unemployed for no good reason, but no! Did you see that racist?!

I am thinking of a distraction to the very real discontent of the population with all the CV nonsense, the groups who were protesting it nationwide were growing.
Absolutely. And now it is happening in USA. Let's wait if that will happen in other countries because the rage is there, the impotence, the sufferance, the misery that is coming, no jobs, no food, just wait and this is just, as some good analysts are saying, the top of the iceberg. And then... the roller-coaster will start. Put your seat belt please.

Medical examiner: No evidence George Floyd died of strangulation
Posted: May 29, 2020 / 03:08 PM CDT / Updated: May 29, 2020 / 04:53 PM CDT

MINNESOTA, Minn. (WTVO) — The Hennepin County Medical Examiner says a preliminary autopsy found no evidence that George Floyd died of strangulation and traumatic asphyxia after former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck for more than 8 minutes.

The medical examiner said Floyd had underlying health conditions, including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.
“The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death,” the medical examiner reported.

Back
Top Bottom