George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Thank you WIN 52 I was also going to bring it here. Below is my reply on the Covid thread and the same here:
I agree. Although at first, I really wanted to dislike this woman and her message because some of the things she said at the start sounded too similar to the "love and light will conquer all" messages out there, BUT just when I started to feel she was too woo woo, bang she'd say something that sounded and felt right on--right on if you are aware of the existence of 4 D STS, how they are empowered, and what their goals are for this planet. She speaks of how the Lockdown has primed us for takeover, and that the murder of George Floyd--that happened in broad daylight, surrounded by many witnesses, filmed with high quality cameras, that went on for over eight minutes with no interruption, and was shown on all media, globally, and incessantly--was actually a ritual killing, enacted by the PTB's 4D handlers, to traumatize humanity as a major mind control device --she "gave me chills."

It is worth watching by Forum members who are aware of the Cassiopaean teachings and Laura's work over the years. In other words, it is worth watching by CASS followers, but will not be appreciated by people who believe humans are the highest order on the planet. It is a good reminder to not get drawn in emotionally and feel compelled to "take sides" in a war that is an illusion created to control our hearts and minds and, irony of ironies, ENSLAVE US ALL!

I watched it and had the same impression, at the beginning I was about to write her off as a New Agey word salad type, yet as you go along she really hits the nail on the head and doesn't shy away from the hard facts of what is going on. It was surprising how in her own way, she gets quite close to a lot of the stuff discussed here. Worth a watch!

Leftists declare George Floyd a saint and started a religion.
Worshiping a false idol for a new evil religion is basically signaling the Cosmic Mind to bring destruction and chaos upon them.

The people at the site where George Floyd was murdered were definitely religious fundies, but not necessarily Leftists.

There are a couple of religious websites that I found that are saying Floyd was a good and devout Christian, and so the fundies seem to have taken that and rolled with it as a way of 'spreading the Gospel'.

So just to be clear, no one started a new religion with Floyd as the figure head or anything. Fundies were just being fundies.

The people at the site where George Floyd was murdered were definitely religious fundies, but not necessarily Leftists.

There are a couple of religious websites that I found that are saying Floyd was a good and devout Christian, and so the fundies seem to have taken that and rolled with it as a way of 'spreading the Gospel'.

So just to be clear, no one started a new religion with Floyd as the figure head or anything. Fundies were just being fundies.
I'm talking more about him being a martyr type figurehead,his face is on t-shirts,posters and cards.BLM has become quite powerful by using his face as a symbol,people cry and kneel before his casket as though he were some hero instead of a thug with a history of criminal behavior.I don't know what you'd call it if not religion.

I just watched this and it was a very reasonable conversation about what’s happening and perhaps how to address it.

I particularly like the fact that the conversation focused on the individual, the psychological dimension of recruits and the degradation that a mind can undergo in stressful situations overtime.

I also liked something that they said, which illustrates the success of this divide and conquer program that has been running for a long time, they said something along the lines of: we are all arguing about something that we don’t disagree on. And how that pointed to the fact that someone is clearly looking to maintain the chaos and polarization, which I understand is more nuanced than that, but at the core it rang true to me.

for your consideration:

An exception may be that "if you want money for people with minds that hate," there seems to be plenty of it available at this stage.
The Saker said:
What I did not mention was how the US (and even trans-national) corporate world backed these riots to the hilt. Here are just a few examples of this:

For some things, yes. But it will always depend on the situation.

In this particular case, Beau was pointing out was that there's a non-conspiratorial explanation for the tweet. AP did a good job of summarizing the explanation and so he quoted it.

Similarly, I would cite a mainstream source if someone were to say the earth was flat.

Just because the information is coming from a mainstream source doesn't mean that it's automatically invalid. It's up to us to use our grey matter and figure out what is true and what is false, always and in every case. No matter the source.

If you don't trust AP, then find another source. Go on Google and search "update Twitter card image" and you will find examples of how the process works. You could also go on the Obama Foundation's Twitter page and wait for them to update the link image for their obama.org links, and you'll see all of their tweets linked to that site will have the image changed. Including the original tweet in question.
Not being a Twitterite, I am happy to trust those more knowledgeable in how it functions, meaning Beau, not some "fact" checking site. I've read way too many "fact" checking explanations that seemed reasonable until their explanations were carefully dissected to discover crafty double-talk, red herrings, straw men, and off-point rationales. Yesterday I compared the Obama Foundations Twitter feed with the images shown in the video when the narrator scrolled through it. In place of the George Floyd protest poster was a message saying "This Tweet is unavailable". Not sure how that complies with this update coding issue but thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:
So, this whole situation looks like a propped up "color revolution" / Marxist Revolution. The end goal? A few I believe, one being to get rid of the road-block of Trump who isn't totally on board with the Deep State / Radical Left. Second is to setup class consciousness, awareness, and antagonism inspired by Marx. The Deep State / Radical leftist would be able to step into an overt and legit form of control under the guise of winning the election, and pushing for "social justice" by vector of the BLM anti-white movement.

Now, who is pushing this agenda? Zionist/Cabal? The same cabal that pushed through the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917 ? - I may be far off here, as my knowledge of that event is rather low. However, in my searching on the web, I came across interviews/lectures from a Soviet defector, Yuri Bezmenov, who was a KGB agent specialized in propaganda and ideological subversion. In the 1980's he gave a lecture and some interviews, which I have posted below, that talk about the Soviet/Communist Subversion process. I am seeing a lot of parallels between the process he describes and what is occurring in the Western World - especially with respect to the Demoralization stage. My thought process is: Communist Subversion is the method employed by the "Cabal" in order to disintegrate a society/country and exert totalitarian control. Am I off here? What do you think?

Paraphrased here form his lecture and short interview that I have posted below:
"When demoralization is almost complete, the people think that nothing works anymore, when you're not sure whats right or wrong, or that there's no good or bad, no division between evil or good - even when people say "well, violence for sake of justice, even social justice, is justified".. and the people (media too) say "well, probably.. it's true" - but is it? No, violence is not justified, especially for the sake of "social justice?". Especially "social justice" introduced by Marxist-Leninist."

"Most of it is done to Americans by Americans, thanks to lack of moral standards. Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information, the facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to Soviet Union and show him concentration camps, he will refuse to believe it".

"No one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country"

Yuri Bezmenov: The Four Stages of Ideological Subversion

Yuri Bezmenov (Tomas Shuman) - Ideological Subversion

''History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes''

EazTqFFXQAAgiq3

"Truck Drivers Say They Won’t Deliver To Cities with Defunded Police Departments"
This poll asked trcuk drivers if they want to go to the no cop areas, their answer is nope.
Seems to me this is not gonna last unless the funding to BLM goes to support these no cop zones, from what I can see people in general are not liking this idea of no cops. I think that once crime hikes and hits close to home to those who call for defunding people are gonna start backtracking.
Either that or you will see these liberals ditching the gun control and buying guns themselves.
Unexpected twist? maybe?

''History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes''

EazTqFFXQAAgiq3

More fake news to spread discord.

"Truck Drivers Say They Won’t Deliver To Cities with Defunded Police Departments"
This poll asked trcuk drivers if they want to go to the no cop areas, their answer is nope.
Seems to me this is not gonna last unless the funding to BLM goes to support these no cop zones, from what I can see people in general are not liking this idea of no cops. I think that once crime hikes and hits close to home to those who call for defunding people are gonna start backtracking.
Either that or you will see these liberals ditching the gun control and buying guns themselves.
Unexpected twist? maybe?

The particulars of the poll are as such

The poll was conducted using the CDLlife App for smartphones, and the website said it had received 1,283 responses as of June 13.

CDLLIFE APP has somewhere between 100,000 and 200,000 users.

Screenshot_20200619_075428.jpg

In the US, there are over 3.5 million truck drivers

Screenshot_20200619_075515.jpg

77% of 1283 respondent is around 987 people. That's at best 0.987% of the user base of the app and 0.0282% of the truck drivers in the US.

Representative sample?

Back
Top Bottom