George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Many Seattle protesters arrested are white, from other cities, analysis finds

A KING 5 Investigators analysis of nearly 100 arrest records related to the Seattle protests shows that Jacob Little fits the typical profile of the people accused of veering into criminal activity.

The suspects are mostly white men who came into Seattle from communities outside the city to commit their crimes.
This investigative report by Seattle's King 5 Media Group includes a 7-minute video. On Twitter, many decried the report (before seeing it) for doxxing. That's ironic, as doxxing is a typical Antifa tool. Regardless, arrest records are public records and that's not what the report is about anyhow. The actual report highlights just a few cases of significant public interest.

Here's a Twitter thread that contains both outrage and support for this report, mostly before it even aired:

Antifa, BLM and other 5th column agigators are going to wreck so much havoc dat Trump will be forced to send in the military to restore law and order. He will be walking into a trap but what else can he do to try to save the republic. It's either or that or it will be lost to the mob. Hopefully martial law will be short lived. Undoubtedly the Deep State are working towards some sort of Maiden event where snipers will shoot both sides to engulf the flames of civil war and blame trump for igniting it forcing him to resign. OSIT.

Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags​

Interesting documentary, just posted on vimeo a few hours ago. It discusses the origins, goals, methods, philosophies, etc. It is not sympathetic towards Antifa.

It looks like the video has been removed by YT and vimeo; it must have struck a nerve. It's still up on Bitchute:

65% of College Students Say Rioting and Looting is ‘Justified,’ New Poll Finds​

What this result really conveys is that many of today’s young people neither understand nor respect the importance of property rights in a free society. And this is deeply misguided. Even if you’re concerned about racism in America and support criminal justice reform, property rights are essential.
Many left-leaning young people likely rooted their disdain for property rights in the notion that they only really matter to “Big Business” or “the rich.” (And themselves, of course). This is mistaken. In fact, the rich, safe neighborhoods aren’t the ones being looted. The destructive acts are disproportionately victimizing urban, poorer neighborhoods and minority-owned businesses.

And the long-term fallout of attacks on property rights haunts society’s most vulnerable the most. As famed economist Thomas Sowell put it, property rights “belong legally to individuals, but their real function is social, to benefit vast numbers of people who do not themselves exercise these rights.”
EgAJcrIXkAE4Q6v.png

It looks like the video has been removed by YT and vimeo; it must have struck a nerve. It's still up on Bitchute:
"Antifa _ Rise of the Black Flags": I've only watched the first fifteen minutes of this video so far, and already I can't help questioning its usefulness. [I've since watched the whole thing, as per below.*] Any researcher that starts off with the idea that those in power do not understand in this case the Antifa movement, are already exposing their hand. Remember, the talking points are set: those of the main stream media, including major newspapers, social media platforms, liberal online news and cultural outlets, as well as the Democratic party (although it's not confined to only dems).

That is to say, the media's virtual black out on Antifa, except to refer to it as an "idea" (as opposed to a radical movement), is integral to this coordinated effort tied to Deep State factions. The media's role in this psyop is a deliberate "gas lighting" whereby those of us who SEE what's going on are blithely being told: no, you are mistaken, it is NOT going on. This at times infuriating "thumbing their noses" at us is meant to confuse and demoralize us for refusing to submit to their program. And it's effective. I mean, I sometimes get knots in my stomach just trying to in some way digest all this lunacy on a day to day basis. So, it is wearing, and wearying, just as it is intended to be.

Is it as much as half the United States population [?] who appear to be satisfied that there is "nothing to see here"? Even if it's a bit less than that, the enormous success of this gas lighting maneuver shouldn't be underestimated. Seasoned journalists are willing to put their entire careers on the line in parroting these manufactured talking points because they know their jobs and careers are at stake. Most of them no doubt also understand how crucial it is to the liberal faction's holding on to power. And perhaps they've even convinced themselves that they are in the right.

When assessing these types of operations my mind often goes back to what happened in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing (of 1995). What researchers at that time were able to reveal was how local news coverage could be successfully suppressed once the story became syndicated (i.e., had gone national). That is to say, the local news media's footage of bombs being removed from the basement of the federal building where the bombing occurred (footage recovered by independent journalists) belied the mainstream coverage indicating by omission that such bomb retrieval "never happened." Aside from the anti-terrorist legislation passed by President Clinton in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing (I don't recall the details except for its substantially increasing government control), but aside from that I believe that part of the operation was to test and perfect the major role that media plays in these psyops -- especially given the Deep State was in the planning stages of 9/ll.

But back to the first fifteen minutes of the Antifa video: when the black historian questioned the motives of Antifa for sometimes standing side by side with BLM WITHOUT his questioning the nefarious origins and leadership of BLM itself -- well, at that point in the video I was tempted to stop watching. There is just too much wrong with this picture. Having said that, Trump thinks this video is useful enough to tweet -- perhaps because of its exposing Antifa's radical roots and intentions. But for anyone who wants serious answers as to how all this works, and what we are up against if American citizens want to preserve (or return to) any kind of a free, sovereign nation, far better to get a grip on the workings of the shadow government itself.

Before touching on that, I did just watch the rest of the Antifa video. I thought the brief history of Antifa was the most compelling part, along with tying its ideology to Mao's Communist (& Cultural) Revolution with some wonderful documentary footage. Having said that, there was no mention at all of how U.S. intelligence (among others) fosters and utilizes such radical groups -- although, tacitly it does in mentioning the NGO's, the tech companies, and other organizations involved. Still, to me, the problem is one of emphasis. Antifa presently has the power it does because they are being granted that power -- we see it right in front of our eyes: the Democrats, the media, and possibly even Trump, either deliberately, or in a gamble that he will prevail during his next term, or even in the potentially turbulent days ahead. But to discuss Antifa as if it were functioning on its own, as much of this documentary slides into doing, is problematic to say the least.

I recommend viewing (as I plan to do) the various interviews "the Dark Journalist," Daniel Liszt, has had with Catherine Austin Fitts, maybe starting with her explaining of FASAB 56. (Liszt's investigative work on "the UFO file" in his X Series is also fascinating -- I highly recommend listening to this at times enthralling series -- and it does relate to the government's recent prepping us with UFO declassification.)

Back on Fitts, she has an interesting history. As is the case with many people who fight the system, she doesn't always come with good reviews, depending on what sources you use. FYI, Fitts was Assistant Secretary of Housing at HUD (the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) under President George H.W. Bush.

Here is a (fairly lengthy) foray into her history -- her successes, and her being targeted for those successes given her refusal to be a "go along." I've only just scanned this so far:

Enemy of the State: The Catherine Fitts Story

As for FASAB 56, here's a description from Fitts' website, and present life's work, Solari Report.com:

"The Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB) has released Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards 56 (Standard 56), taking government accounting practices from laxly enforced reporting standards to a new benchmark entirely -- expressly approved obfuscation of reporting and, in some cases, outright concealing financials."

As per this agreement, fiscal accounting at all U.S. government agencies are permitted to "go dark" (meaning there is no official record of such spending, and therefore the government is legitimately free to pursue any and all ends without anything on the books). This 2018 agreement was quietly signed on to by supposedly feuding parties -- Trump, Pelosi, Schumer among them -- while the public was focused on the controversy surrounding the Kavanaugh hearing. Trump's involvement could be interpreted in varying ways, no doubt. Was he a willing participant? Or was he being threatened in some way? I just thought of Kennedy's relinquishing his vice president of choice, Adlai Stevenson, given his candidacy was threatened with ruination by enemy factions among the press -- this as per Luarent Guyenot's "From Yahweh to Zion." On the other hand, did Trump welcome such lack of transparency? But if so, it certainly goes against his candid seeming public persona. And this clandestine conducting of this sort of business with those who are supposed to be his arch enemies is also a pretty tough pill to swallow. So, what are we to make of all this?

*Back on the video, "Antifa _ Rise of the Black Flags": Mark Bray the author of "The Anti-Fascist Handbook" is the most lack-luster, uninformed individual to assume any kind of authority that I've seen in... well, it's actually not been all that long since most of the mouth pieces involved in BLM, Antifa, etc. have shown themselves to be just as pathetic. In any case, if you are going to destroy innocent, hard working American's small businesses in the name of anti-fascism, and you don't even have a working definition of fascism [which, strictly speaking, comes from Mussolini's movement], and you also don't have any apparent understanding of how democracy in the United States is set up to work, but you -- without any of these qualifications -- propose "grinding the country to a halt" by "breaking *hit," well, then... it's bewildering to even know how to respond.

Did this Bray person offer a cross analysis of Trump's legislative actions vs. those of Obama, say? Did he conduct a comparative analysis of their foreign policy actions? No. Of course not. That would be tedious and too "adult." It also wouldn't proffer the lazy "Trump is a fascist" narrative that they care to propagate. What we see instead is a no doubt upper middle class, radical left indoctrinated, listless individual directing his army of other lost peeps to do one of the laziest things any human being could possibly think to do: scream and break *hit. I think that an interview with this person asking him some hard hitting questions would have been preferable to just letting him have his say, but that was not at all the approach of this documentary, unfortunately.

In any event, we know the shadow government functions in multi-faceted ways, instigating knee-jerk civil unrest in colleges and universities, while coordinating talking points for media outlets, and targeting any and all politicians who don't follow the program. Just how all this works is the subject of real investigative journalism. And while this doc has some of the pieces, I feel it lacks the necessary overview necessary to coherently break things down. But it's certainly a start. As I recall, the independent researcher Millennial Millie seems to have more behind the scenes facts to offer in this arena. I just wish she weren't tied to Alex Jones, which tends to give me pause.

Speaking of the shadow government... perhaps, as Catherine Austin Fitts proposes, all of this [over the top] partisanship is really just a distraction. After all, if most Americans knew of the "missing trillions" from their own tax-payer funded government coffers (something Fitts has been tracking for years) -- and she has that figure up around 50 trillion now (yes: you heard me: 50 TRILLION) -- it would certainly change the public conversation. After all, money talks, as the saying goes -- and even deluded liberals might do a double take with the understanding that their elected officials are deeply involved in this very dark ruse being conducted at taxpayer expense. Think of it this way: average, hard working Americans are footing the bill for all these nefarious black operations, many of which are directed at THEM on American soil. What would happen, one wonders, if this were publicly acknowledged? And, Fitts assures us, there is a way to get these trillions back, although I'd have to reacquaint myself with some of that material again to say more.

Fitts still believes in the importance of electing Trump, by the way, in spite of her severe criticism of his actions -- including his shutting down the country. For Fitts, even understanding all the "excuses" Trump had for shutting things down, the truth is its own mandate. Yes, according to Fitts, he should have stuck with the truth, in spite of repercussions. For, what we are instead left with (as I mentioned before on this thread) is the transfer of 44% of the U.S. economy -- formerly in the hands of small businesses across the nation -- to the private equity class on Wall Street, all under Trump's watch. She also believes he should have stopped the rioting without delay. (There is that presidential action he could have invoked, I'm forgetting the name now, last used by LBJ to deal with all the rioting he was faced with.) Related to this, Fitts mapped out the areas targeted for destruction in Portland, just as an example. I'm not sure these were "opportunity zones" (although she does bring that up as a possibility), but these are attractive areas for re-development on a big scale -- leaving out the original small business owners, of course. (And this would no doubt be true of the other urban areas BLM and Antifa have targeted.) So, is Trump passively on board with all that? Is he openly detesting these Antifa thugs hell bent on destruction, while benignly allowing big business to swoop in?

I don't know that I necessarily agree with all of Fitts' assessments of Trump. I'm somewhat on the fence, I guess. One does see the difficult position he is in. For example, he no doubt feared the initial estimates of 2 million American deaths were he not to take immediate action to shut down the country. Or did he know better even then? In any event, the economic re-set we are currently in the midst of (FYI, most Americans are unaware that the Federal Reserve continues to print untold--is it trillions?) is not at all benefiting all these small businesses that are going under, although Trump suggests he's pushing all that to after the election. But for now, unlike Trump's assertions to the contrary, by many estimates, the worst is yet to come (for those left without a piece of the economic pie).

So... whatever happens today: I recommend we follow the money. Doing so tends to expose a good deal of the smoke and mirrors being employed. Oh, and the "fur balls" (as in two cats fighting and together creating a visual ball of fur). This is Fitts' term for those compelling distractions [i.e., the Kavanaugh hearing] intended to suck up all of our attention so that we miss the big poker game that's in a sense playing us.

Anyway, I'm here holding my breath... haven't even checked any news sources... as we approach this election's outcome.

Last edited:
Aside from the anti-terrorist legislation passed by President Clinton in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing (I don't recall the details except for its substantially increasing government control), but aside from that I believe that part of the operation was to test and perfect the major role that media plays in these psyops -- especially given the Deep State was in the planning stages of 9/ll.
The Guardian had a piece on Clinton's bill (94) by Thomas Frank - Bill Clinton's crime bill destroyed lives, and there's no point denying it
(and there are many others), and as recalled the legal community was not happy about what was ramrodded through - neutering the Federal courts and the constitution they are charged with upholding. It was a big bill - more or less an omnibus bill, so there is a lot to consider. And the Oklahoma affair was the trigger it seemed - the first cannon shot of these newer stages, and as you say, the systems were being tested - adapted.
Think of it this way: average, hard working Americans are footing the bill for all these nefarious black operations, many of which are directed at THEM on American soil. What would happen, one wonders, if this were publicly acknowledged?
They have been 'footing the bill' for so long, and not just in America. And so often things are put out there for people to see, at least to acknowledge that there is another side - somewhat in the open, and yet people don't seem to care, it is too painful to care. A hundred million or ten trillion, just crickets from the press and at least a good part of the people. Given that many people are crowd followers, one supposes that it is possible if just the 'right' people (with the press to back them up - not anytime soon) were to truthfully lead, report and stand, thus acknowledgement might change, wishful thinking aside.

As for this business of being too painful to care, the shocks coming may well determine, yet as the C's said - and as it surly appears, the program is complete. This lady was saying to me the other day (of many of the youth from her perspective - don't know what it is like in the EU or in Asia), they don't care about their freedom and willingly surrender it to the state. Education failed them, by design it seems. However the older generations (as a generality) lost the plot, or extreme apathy came down over their eyes and ears like a veil.
Anyway, I'm here holding my breath...
A real roller coaster for sure.

They have been 'footing the bill' for so long, and not just in America. And so often things are put out there for people to see, at least to acknowledge that there is another side - somewhat in the open, and yet people don't seem to care, it is too painful to care. A hundred million or ten trillion, just crickets from the press and at least a good part of the people.
Catherine Austin Fitts states that the missing trillions scenario started in the late 1990's -- and the number was on par with the national deficit (surprise surprise). But, as far as my own experience goes, I'll always remember that on the night before 9/11, the show 60 Minutes revealed what at that point was several trillion dollars (which through subsequent research I learned was more like 7 trillion) was missing from the U.S. Department of Defense. In fact, I could swear it was Mike Wallace who did the report -- and Mike Wallace who subsequently lost his job allegedly for some "mis-reporting" on President George W. Bush in relation to his experience (or lack thereof) as an Air Force pilot. But, of course, I knew exactly why he was fired: it was the missing trillions. STRANGELY ENOUGH... I just did a search and can't find any evidence of Wallace having been fired. Instead, it seems he retired five years later. We don't know, however, what is true or not true, given the internet has this uncanny way of re-writing history. Was I correct -- only, was Wallace subsequently re-hired maybe (since I seldom watched 60 Minutes and wouldn't even have noticed)? That's what happened to Rosie O'Donnell who'd been fired from that [unwatchable] show, The View, after her faux pas of mentioning the taboo subject of Building 7 in relation to the victims' families of 9/11. Of course, Rosie supposedly lost her job for some other reason. Funny, it was a fluke that I even saw that show, since I rarely, if ever, watched daytime t.v. But I remember being impressed that O'Donnell dared to even speak about that subject. I noticed in the news that O'Donnell did get her job back at some point, which is why I brought this up in relation to Mike Wallace. Could it have been something similar? Also odd: when he died in 2012 at the age of 93 he had amassed a fortune of 21 million, I just read. I thought that seemed a bit high for a newscaster, although maybe he was just good at investing -- who knows? On the other hand, could it in any way be related to the missing trillions story? I mean, I have no idea, really. But when I saw that 21 million dollar figure the thought did occur to me. Even the writer of the blurb seemed impressed with so large an amount.

... hmm... why did I bring all this up? Maybe to say, I was rather shocked to hear of the missing trillions, and I'm sure millions of viewers felt similarly. Had 9/ll not happened the very next day perhaps it would have led to some manner of investigation. Also: the powers that be were very alarmed that the story surfaced: that much I am sure of, since it never had that kind of mainstream exposure again -- or, at least, not to my knowledge. Cynthia McKinney wanted it investigated (I just read), along with everything else about 9/ll, and some of us may recall what happened to her: she was publicly humiliated in such a way that caused her to lose her congressional seat in the next election.

So, I'm not so sure this issue had surfaced enough to say that people don't care about it. But, of course, since the mainstream media has seriously plunged in terms of any kind of accountability, the likelihood that we will see this exposed -- at least as things presently stand -- seems remote.

Still, Fitts in particular has been diligently keeping track of these missing trillions. You can even purchase one of her Solari Reports with all the accounting... so this story has not gone away. In fact, some years ago Fitts was able to coral her troops when Mitch McConnell, I think it was, starting going on about making budget cuts to social security and medicare. But he had to do some serious backpedaling, apparently, when Fitts and her followers all chimed in with: what about the missing 21 trillion? (the number was at the time). Would that pay for it??

Ha! So, once again, money talks -- especially black money that no one wants you to know about, let alone mention.

... meanwhile.. the race is still very close. Fox called AZ for Trump when they shouldn't have... they used polling data [??]... but Trump just won Ohio, which is a biggie. Biden has just appeared on television... wants to project presidential confidence in the face of his possibly losing, no doubt. Still, he should take heart: there's a great deal of mail fraud and other miscreant activity still at play... so who's to say how this will all play out?

If my trusty tarot cards are of any use: the final decision will be decided in court.

Last edited:
Catherine Austin Fitts states that the missing trillions scenario started in the late 1990's -- and the number was on par with the national deficit (surprise surprise). But, as far as my own experience goes, I'll always remember that on the night before 9/11, the show 60 Minutes revealed what at that point was several trillion dollars (which through subsequent research I learned was more like 7 trillion) was missing from the U.S. Department of Defense. In fact, I could swear it was Mike Wallace who did the report -- and Mike Wallace who subsequently lost his job allegedly for some "mis-reporting" on President George W. Bush in relation to his experience (or lack thereof) as an Air Force pilot. But, of course, I knew exactly why he was fired: it was the missing trillions. STRANGELY ENOUGH... I just did a search and can't find any evidence of Wallace having been fired. Instead, it seems he retired five years later. We don't know, however, what is true or not true, given the internet has this uncanny way of re-writing history. Was I correct -- only, was Wallace subsequently re-hired maybe (since I seldom watched 60 Minutes and wouldn't even have noticed)? That's what happened to Rosie O'Donnell who'd been fired from that [unwatchable] show, The View, after her faux pas of mentioning the taboo subject of Building 7 in relation to the victims' families of 9/11. Of course, Rosie supposedly lost her job for some other reason. Funny, it was a fluke that I even saw that show, since I rarely, if ever, watched daytime t.v. But I remember being impressed that O'Donnell dared to even speak about that subject. I noticed in the news that O'Donnell did get her job back at some point, which is why I brought this up in relation to Mike Wallace. Could it have been something similar? Also odd: when he died in 2012 at the age of 93 he had amassed a fortune of 21 million, I just read. I thought that seemed a bit high for a newscaster, although maybe he was just good at investing -- who knows? On the other hand, could it in any way be related to the missing trillions story? I mean, I have no idea, really. But when I saw that 21 million dollar figure the thought did occur to me. Even the writer of the blurb seemed impressed with so large an amount.

... hmm... why did I bring all this up? Maybe to say, I was rather shocked to hear of the missing trillions, and I'm sure millions of viewers felt similarly. Had 9/ll not happened the very next day perhaps it would have led to some manner of investigation. Also: the powers that be were very alarmed that the story surfaced: that much I am sure of, since it never had that kind of mainstream exposure again -- or, at least, not to my knowledge. Cynthia McKinney wanted it investigated (I just read), along with everything else about 9/ll, and some of us may recall what happened to her: she was publicly humiliated in such a way that caused her to lose her congressional seat in the next election.

So, I'm not so sure this issue had surfaced enough to say that people don't care about it. But, of course, since the mainstream media has seriously plunged in terms of any kind of accountability, the likelihood that we will see this exposed -- at least as things presently stand -- seems remote.

Still, Fitts in particular has been diligently keeping track of these missing trillions. You can even purchase one of her Solari Reports with all the accounting... so this story has not gone away. In fact, some years ago Fitts was able to coral her troops when Mitch McConnell, I think it was, starting going on about making budget cuts to social security and medicare. But he had to do some serious backpedaling, apparently, when Fitts and her followers all chimed in with: what about the missing 21 trillion? (the number was at the time). Would that pay for it??

Ha! So, once again, money talks -- especially black money that no one wants you to know about, let alone mention.

... meanwhile.. the race is still very close. Fox called AZ for Trump when they shouldn't have... they used polling data [??]... but Trump just won Ohio, which is a biggie. Biden has just appeared on television... wants to project presidential confidence in the face of his possibly losing, no doubt. Still, he should take heart: there's a great deal of mail fraud and other miscreant activity still at play... so who's to say how this will all play out?

If my trusty tarot cards are of any use: the final decision will be decided in court.
Correction: Fox called AZ for BIDEN when they shouldn't have.

Three Proud Boys are 'stabbed' in Washington DC after ringing in election night at a bar near the White House​

• Three men believed to be associated with the Proud Boys were 'slashed and stabbed' in an altercation at about 3.30am, police confirmed
  • The victims are being treated for non-life threatening injuries
  • Police said they are looking for three suspects linked to Black Lives Matter
  • Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio told the Gateway Pundit that he was slashed in the stomach while fellow member Bevelyn Beatty was stabbed in the back
  • Tarrio claimed that his group was attacked after they stepped in to help another older man who was being assaulted
  • The altercation took place about four blocks from where a group of men who appeared to be part of the Proud Boys were seen drinking at Harry's Pub
  • Photos showed the men wearing red MAGA hats and Proud Boys shirts as they watched the election results roll in
  • One man was seen wearing a shirt that said 'Stand Back and Stand By', quoting Trump from September's presidential debate
  • Meanwhile violent clashes erupted between Trump supporters and Black Lives Matter protesters outside the White House, leading to three arrests

Hope it does not scalate, protesters are already surrounded by police.
Hundreds arrested as protesters march onto I-94
Hundreds of protesters were arrested Wednesday night after they marched onto Interstate 94 in Minneapolis, protesting among other things Donald Trump's presidency and threat to challenge Tuesday's unsettled election results.

The march, which began at Cedar and Riverside avenues and looped through downtown, was organized by Twin Cities for Justice 4 Jamar in coordination with the National Alliance Against Racist and Political Regression. That group soon merged with a second protest endorsed by 30 organizations whose agendas ranged from anti-police fervor to calling for action on climate change.

Back
Top Bottom