GERALD POLLACK: Electrically Structured Water

Here is another presentation, recently published on ThunderboltsProject's youtube channel:

Gerald Pollack | The Fourth Phase of Water:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33KyLkP_Rg

Something tells me that this research is very profound and important...

Pashalis said:
Here is another presentation, recently published on ThunderboltsProject's youtube channel:

Gerald Pollack | The Fourth Phase of Water:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33KyLkP_Rg

Something tells me that this research is very profound and important...

Pashalis, way to stay on this ~ yep, in agreement with you...excellent, thank you for sharing.

obyvatel said:
I read about Gerald Pollack in Mae Wan Ho's "The Rainbow and the Worm".
The standard neuronal communication model where neurons firing cause chemical reactions (receptors and ligands) cannot explain the speed at which body responds to stimuli which Mae Wan Ho calls "effortless action at a distance".

Please excuse this off-topic comment, but I want to say thanks for mentioning Mae Wan Ho's work. I'm beside myself with glee knowing you're familiar with that material. :)

I've heard of Dr. Gerald Pollack and structured water (water structure near interfaces) before but haven't taken the time to read the material. I am now since y'all got me interested in the topic.

For reference to where I first came across it:
_http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/01/29/dr-pollack-on-structured-water.aspx

Wow. I just finished watching Gerald's presentation and it blew me away. I think he's really onto something about the properties of water and its importance for life.

I remember reading years ago some astrologer saying that the best water to drink was water that had been sitting exposed to sunlight for a given amount of time. I thought it was pure wacko folly at the time, but maybe there's something to it!

Okay, I watched the 2-part vid from the first post of this thread, and I have to say it looks like this guy is on to something BIG. :wow:

It also fits quite nicely with the Electric Universe stuff.

I've had ants in my pants all day since I'm gonna watch the second vid Pashalis posted tonight...

Mr. Scott said:
Okay, I watched the 2-part vid from the first post of this thread, and I have to say it looks like this guy is on to something BIG. :wow:

It also fits quite nicely with the Electric Universe stuff.

I think so too -- he's got an older book out and a newer one that was released recently. He and Mae Wan Ho seem to get along well, so it might be worth it to check out her stuff at the same time.

I just ordered both books!

The new one doesn't appear to be in stock, but that will give me time to get through the first one.

Very interesting video indeed!

Just imagine if I talked about this to my teachers (I am studying water treatment in college).

I'm not too comfortable with everything that the Thunderbolts crew says but I gotta admit that they have some very respectable hypothesis.

Pollack's "Fourth Phase of Water" is an interesting book. The implications of his work are quite staggering. For those who are interested, the book is available for purchase at the following site along with a free preview of a few chapters
http://www.ebnerandsons.com/products/the_fourth_phase_of_water

Edit: Note about the the "Ebner and Sons" link above

Ebner and Sons was founded in 1990 by Gerald Pollack as the publishing company for his first book, "Muscles and Molecules: Uncovering the Principles of Biological Motion." Since then, Ebner and Sons has served as publisher of Dr. Pollack’s other books including the award winner, "Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life" as well as his newest book, "The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor."

Watched both videos, very interesting! Definitely an explanation for the benefits of a FIR sauna. The potential of this technology, like creating drinking water from contaminated water, and as a converter for light into electrical energy, is amazing.

There is one part I didn't understand though: What is the mechanism for the flowing water through the microtubes?

Data said:
There is one part I didn't understand though: What is the mechanism for the flowing water through the microtubes?

I didn't understand that, either. If the inside walls of the tube have a layer of EZ water, and the flowing stuff in the middle is +, then you'd think it wouldn't really flow anywhere. There must be some other mechanism at work... Maybe the presence of IR causes the EZ zone to expand and "pinch" the + flow through the tube? A shot in the dark...

I'm hoping there might be more details in the books.

Mr. Scott said:
Data said:

I didn't understand that, either. If the inside walls of the tube have a layer of EZ water, and the flowing stuff in the middle is +, then you'd think it wouldn't really flow anywhere. There must be some other mechanism at work... Maybe the presence of IR causes the EZ zone to expand and "pinch" the + flow through the tube? A shot in the dark...

I'm hoping there might be more details in the books.

I don't know either, but the bolded part could be at least part of the reason, I would think...
From what I understand the more the EZ layers are expanding within the tube, the faster is the flow?

Amazing. Especially the potentials. I know Dr Emoto found water reacted to emotions, so maybe we can give positive emotions to our drinking water in a glass or glass bottle then put it in the sun on a windowsill for an hour before drinking it? We only have plastic bottled water to drink so may help improve the goodness for us> Just a thought.

I hope scientists can expand on this before the PTB slap 'ownership' onto all these important findings. We will definitely need potable water very soon for starters.

happyliza said:
Amazing. Especially the potentials. I know Dr Emoto found water reacted to emotions,

Yes and Jacques Benveniste showed that water molecules could, somehow, store "information". In countless experiments conducted by his research team and later by other scientists, it was shown that water mixed with an active agent keeps the properties of the agent evn after it's removed (by hyper-dilution).

That's similar to the principle of homeopathy, knowing that above 13 ch dilution no one single active molecule remains in the water.

Added: Here's an example of double blind trial showing that homeopathy is more effective than placebo (which is quite effective too!)

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00431-005-1735-7 said:
A total of 83 children aged 6–16 years, with ADHD diagnosed using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-IV criteria, were recruited. Prior to the randomised, double blind, placebo controlled crossover study, they were treated with individually prescribed homeopathic medications. 62 patients, who achieved an improvement of 50% in the Conners’ Global Index (CGI), participated in the trial. Thirteen patients did not fulfill this eligibility criterion (CGI). The responders were split into two groups and received either verum for 6 weeks followed by placebo for 6 weeks (arm A), or vice-versa (arm B). At the beginning of the trial and after each crossover period, parents reported the CGI and patients underwent neuropsychological testing. The CGI rating was evaluated again at the end of each crossover period and twice in long-term follow-up. At entry to the crossover trial, cognitive performance such as visual global perception , impulsivity and divided attention, had improved significantly under open label treatment ( P<0.0001). During the crossover trial, CGI parent–ratings were significantly lower under verum (average 1.67 points) than under placebo ( P =0.0479). Long-term CGI improvement reached 12 points (63%, P <0.0001).

Belibaste said:
happyliza said:
Amazing. Especially the potentials. I know Dr Emoto found water reacted to emotions,

Yes and Jacques Benveniste showed that water molecules could, somehow, store "information". In countless experiments conducted by his research team and later by other scientists, it was shown that water mixed with an active agent keeps the properties of the agent evn after it's removed (by hyper-dilution).

As I first heard about Dr Emoto and his experiments with water a few years ago, I tried to do one of his experiments by myself. It went like this, very easy:

Make some super saturated salt water and pour it into two small (and clean) glass shells. Then take two pieces of paper and write on the first words like "hate", "violence", "cruel" while think about things that evoke emotions connected with the words. Then take the second paper and write words like "compassion", "friendship" "love" again together with the corresponding emotions. Then put each paper under a shell, place everyting on a quiet, clean and warm place and let the water evaporate.

Soon the salt will start to crystallize on the inside wall of the shells. The outcome was interesting. You could see very nice that the crystals from the shell where the words like "hate" were written on the paper beneath became clumpy and chaotic in its structure. There also stayed more or less on the waterline until the water were gone completely. There were just an irregular crust left that looked, well, chaotic.

On the other hand, the shell with the words like "love" for example, developed visibly different. After the first crystals started to form, they looked like snowflakes on the glass surface and they even climbed the walls upwards until they arrived the edge of the shell, forming little spikes. They grew in detailed structures, fractal like and, well, the opposite of chaotic.

I was quite impressed that the differences are that obvious. Sadly I didn't do a whole series of tests with pictures an all that. Maybe I should try it again to look if this is really reproducible.

Back
Top Bottom