GERALD POLLACK: Electrically Structured Water

no-man's-land said:
Belibaste said:
happyliza said:
Amazing. Especially the potentials. I know Dr Emoto found water reacted to emotions,

Yes and Jacques Benveniste showed that water molecules could, somehow, store "information". In countless experiments conducted by his research team and later by other scientists, it was shown that water mixed with an active agent keeps the properties of the agent evn after it's removed (by hyper-dilution).

As I first heard about Dr Emoto and his experiments with water a few years ago, I tried to do one of his experiments by myself. It went like this, very easy:

Make some super saturated salt water and pour it into two small (and clean) glass shells. Then take two pieces of paper and write on the first words like "hate", "violence", "cruel" while think about things that evoke emotions connected with the words. Then take the second paper and write words like "compassion", "friendship" "love" again together with the corresponding emotions. Then put each paper under a shell, place everyting on a quiet, clean and warm place and let the water evaporate.

Soon the salt will start to crystallize on the inside wall of the shells. The outcome was interesting. You could see very nice that the crystals from the shell where the words like "hate" were written on the paper beneath became clumpy and chaotic in its structure. There also stayed more or less on the waterline until the water were gone completely. There were just an irregular crust left that looked, well, chaotic.

On the other hand, the shell with the words like "love" for example, developed visibly different. After the first crystals started to form, they looked like snowflakes on the glass surface and they even climbed the walls upwards until they arrived the edge of the shell, forming little spikes. They grew in detailed structures, fractal like and, well, the opposite of chaotic.

I was quite impressed that the differences are that obvious. Sadly I didn't do a whole series of tests with pictures an all that. Maybe I should try it again to look if this is really reproducible.

Has Dr. Emoto or somebody else done a series of test on that experiment to see if it is repeatable and/or statistically significant?
And if they have done it, have they done it under controlled conditions?

Pashalis said:
Has Dr. Emoto or somebody else done a series of test on that experiment to see if it is repeatable and/or statistically significant?

No idea. Back then I accidentally stumbled over his work, had short a look, tried it and went on (to meet the C's^^).

But it's that simple, that it should easy to see, after a small series in a closed and controlled environment, if there actually is a significant difference. The thing is, it take some time for the water to evaporate naturally. I think I'll try it.

Pashalis said:

See here _http://deanradin.blogspot.ca/2009/01/water-crystal-replication-study.html and here _http://deanradin.com/papers/emotoIIproof.pdf

Huh!?

Unless I missed something, previous to post #32, I thought
it was said that light was causing ice crystals to form in the
EZ/water area?

The link given in #32 said (if I read this right, I may need to
review it again), that Dean was testing for "intentions" from
1900 subjects outside of California, all "focused" on an Faraday
caged EZ/water sample as if to cause ice crystals to form!? I
presume that perhaps it is the EZ/water sample outside the
F-cage and not the sample in the F-cage, but either way ~
if it was conciousness that caused ice-crystals - my, oh my
that would be interesting, if true. C's said a group of 200 or
more (co-linear) people can do such things (paraphrasing)?

Did I read this correctly or am I baked noodles? :lol:

Approaching Infinity said:
Pashalis said:

See here _http://deanradin.blogspot.ca/2009/01/water-crystal-replication-study.html and here _http://deanradin.com/papers/emotoIIproof.pdf

When I view that link it says: "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist."

Mr. Scott said:
Data said:
There is one part I didn't understand though: What is the mechanism for the flowing water through the microtubes?

I didn't understand that, either. If the inside walls of the tube have a layer of EZ water, and the flowing stuff in the middle is +, then you'd think it wouldn't really flow anywhere. There must be some other mechanism at work... Maybe the presence of IR causes the EZ zone to expand and "pinch" the + flow through the tube? A shot in the dark...

I'm hoping there might be more details in the books.

I too suspect that as IR expands the EZ field it creates pressure on the + and forces it to displace/move in one direction or other. At the same time I wonder about the effect of the expanded EZ layer on the function of cells. At one point it is said that when the muscles of the corresponding cells are performing their particular function the EZ layer decreases and upon the completion of the function the layer regenerates. So I'm guessing that the greater the EZ layer prior to the performance of the muscle/nerve etc the more energy reserve exists for function to be performed.

dant said:
The link given in #32 said (if I read this right, I may need to
review it again), that Dean was testing for "intentions" from
1900 subjects outside of California, all "focused" on an Faraday
caged EZ/water sample as if to cause ice crystals to form!? I
presume that perhaps it is the EZ/water sample outside the
F-cage and not the sample in the F-cage, but either way ~
if it was conciousness that caused ice-crystals - my, oh my
that would be interesting, if true. C's said a group of 200 or
more (co-linear) people can do such things (paraphrasing)?

The intention didn't form the ice crystals, just (hypothetically) changed something about the water in question. The 'intention' samples were then crystalized and those crystals were compared to crystals made from water without intentions. (The Faraday cage is commonly used in psi experiments to rule out electromagnetic effects.)

Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:

When I view that link it says: "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist."

Copy and pasting works for me. Note that I gave two separate links:
_http://deanradin.blogspot.ca/2009/01/water-crystal-replication-study.html
_http://deanradin.com/papers/emotoIIproof.pdf

Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:

Copy and pasting works for me. Note that I gave two separate links:
_http://deanradin.blogspot.ca/2009/01/water-crystal-replication-study.html
_http://deanradin.com/papers/emotoIIproof.pdf

Ahh I see. I thought it was one link...

stellar said:
Mr. Scott said:
Data said:
There is one part I didn't understand though: What is the mechanism for the flowing water through the microtubes?

I didn't understand that, either. If the inside walls of the tube have a layer of EZ water, and the flowing stuff in the middle is +, then you'd think it wouldn't really flow anywhere. There must be some other mechanism at work... Maybe the presence of IR causes the EZ zone to expand and "pinch" the + flow through the tube? A shot in the dark...

I'm hoping there might be more details in the books.

I too suspect that as IR expands the EZ field it creates pressure on the + and forces it to displace/move in one direction or other.

Pollack states in the book (4th Phase of Water) that the mechanism of flow has not been fully worked out. His hypothesis is pretty much same as what you guys are thinking. As the negatively charged EZ layer builds with the help of IR, more positively charged hydronium ions are formed in the middle of the tube. Once there is enough concentration of these + ions in the tube, it starts escaping outside from one end. This escape draws more water into the tube from the other end which gets protonated (becomes hydronium ions) under the influence of the EZ thus continuing the flow. In a separate experiment with pH sensitive dyes, his team showed that when fresh water is passed through one end of a hydrophilic tube, water coming out of the other end of the tube has a lower pH indicating that it has more + charge or in other words, protonated water emerges from the other side.

No flow is observed with a hydrophobic tube. In general, EZ formation is a property of hydrophilic - or water loving surfaces - which contain surface charge (usually oxygen) which roughly match the typical honeycomb structure of EZ layer. The hydrophilic surface is said to provide a template for the growth of the EZ layer while the energy for the growth of EZ layer is derived from radiant sources.

The part where Gerald Pollack talks about aspirin and how it increase the EZ reminded me of this snippet from the sessions.

From Session 20 January 1996 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25735.msg306212.html#msg306212):

Q: (S) I have been having some serious problems with joint pain in my fingers and I would like to know what to do to make this better because I think that taking pain pills is something that hides the symptoms and does nothing for the cause.

A: Not true, S, sometimes pain killers cure cause as well as symptom. This is simply reversal of therapy. The symptom dies, thus cutting off the energy flow of the causative problem. Then the root cause dies if its "fuel supply" is interrupted for an adequate duration.

Archaea said:
The part where Gerald Pollack talks about aspirin and how it increase the EZ reminded me of this snippet from the sessions.

It also makes one wonder what the effect on the EZ layer is from anti-depressants and other drugs and how this affects the brain/body.

Thank you for sharing Pashalis.
I watched the "Electrically Structured Water" videos last night, really interesting perspective wrt EZs, radiant energy & 4th phase of water. Ties in well with electric universe theory. I was wondering about water, solutes & the kidneys prior to watching, perhaps Primal Mind, Primal Body may help explain that, & proton gradients or hydrophilic attributes goes quite a way... probably gives rise to more questions.

I'm currently reading Pollack's book The Fourth Phase of Water. Amazon couldn't get it to me, so I ended up having to cancel that order and then order again direct from his family publishing company.

Anyway, I highly recommend it for those who have read his earlier work Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life. Fourth Phase seems to go into more details, and some of the implications are rather staggering.

Not only is the EZ water thing basically electrical in nature, but it seems that water is 50 times more awesome than anybody previously thought. Mainstream science basically ignores all these little "oddities" in favor of a more standard explanation - as usual. For example, even the concept of EZ or so-called "structured water" is widely recognized by mainstream science.

In any case, there are so many dots being connected as I read that I fear my head may explode. :O

For example, it appears that IR energy is most effective at "growing" the EZ layer. This makes perfect sense, since:

Sunlight, at an effective temperature of 5,780 kelvins, is composed of nearly thermal-spectrum radiation that is slightly more than half infrared. At zenith, sunlight provides an irradiance of just over 1 kilowatts per square meter at sea level. Of this energy, 527 watts is infrared radiation, 445 watts is visible light, and 32 watts is ultraviolet radiation.
- Wikipedia

So, you have tons of water on earth, and the majority of the "light" coming from the sun hits the earth as infrared radiation. Thus, nature's solar panels use the most abundant radiation. Furthermore, IR is emitted from everything, all the time. Even in a dark room, the walls and furniture are emitting IR.

If we are comprised primarily of water, then FIR saunas suddenly make a lot more sense (although far IR initially seems to be the wrong ideal wavelength). In addition, Pollack and his gang discovered that EZ water will expand (i.e. more bulk water will become structured) after application of a 7.5MHz ultrasound pulse. IOW, during the ultrasound, the water/EZ is disrupted - but remove the ultrasound, and the added energy is suddenly "converted" into more EZ. This reminded me of another article I read recently:

_http://www.animalvoice.com/catpur.htm

It's basically about a cat's purr, and how it appears that the frequencies prevalent in a cat's purr actually heal the body and promote bone and muscle growth - possibly by the promotion of EZ water formation, which appears to be essential to the proper functioning of our cells (my guess).

Well, I had noticed that despite the fact that our cat is not very sociable, shall we say, when I or anyone else is feeling bad either physically or emotionally, she tends to hop up in our laps and purr. It generally makes me feel better. This may help explain why humans have kept cats around for so long despite their being "less social and lovey-dovey" than dogs.

In another experiment conducted by a Russian, a flask of water with a bit of... salt and hydrogen peroxide, I think... and a tiny bit of luminol was placed in a dark cupboard. Luminol + an oxidizing agent = light. Well, the light being emitted from the flask was measured, and then the flask was placed in a dark cupboard. 1 year later, the flask was still emitting the same amount of light. The only explanation is that somehow, the aqueous solution was absorbing energy (infrared?) and converting it into visible light with the luminol. Otherwise, the chemical reaction producing the light would have exhausted itself much, much earlier than 1 year.

You can also take a flask of water, drop in a piece of hydrophilic plastic, and stick little electrodes in (one in the EZ water zone, the other in the bulk/normal water zone). You get about 200mV (not indefinitely). Structured water has a negative charge, and normal water is positive.

In short, it appears that because of this structured water phenomenon, water is basically nature's energy converter.

Another interesting concept is that this may all relate to information... Bulk water is basically disordered. Structured water is essentially the 3D structure of ice, but flattened. Thus, it's more viscous than regular water, and it acts more like a gel. So, the creation of structured water would imply the imparting of information.

Interestingly enough, so would an impending ice age. Sometimes I wonder if Mother Nature isn't saying, "Oh yeah, you don't want to take in this information? Well, here... I'll give it to you in another form!" Well, that part is just my own Crazy Thought of the Day.

Did I mention that it also provides very reasonable explanations for:

- how cells function
- how large trees "pump" water up to 100m upwards through tiny little tubules
- how red blood cells larger than a capillary are nevertheless "pumped" through with almost 0 effort from the heart
- how there can be so much life in the deepest parts of the world's oceans

Well, I could go on and on, but I highly recommend reading these books, and I'm only 1/3 of the way through The Fourth Phase!

Back
Top Bottom