Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory / Pleomorphism / Béchamp, Rife, Naessens, Reich

Even stranger, over the years the somatids were revealed to be virtually indestructible! They have resisted exposure to carbonization temperatures of 200° C and more. They have survived exposure to 50,000 rems of nuclear radiation, far more than enough to kill any living thing. They have been totally unaffected by any acid. Taken from centrifuge residues, they have been found impossible to cut with a diamond knife, so unbelievably impervious to any such attempts is their hardness.
Holy Cow, this is a significant point of knowledge.
If this is true then the current materialistic theory falls apart. If I understand somatids correctly they are the basic life form for all of life. Which means they exists on the entire universe. which mean they existed before the big bang! Which means they create the matrix of the universe! Which means life begets matter not the other way around. And there is no such thing as a sterile environment.

The big questions>>> how do we enhance somatidal function and energy. How to influence their positive affects on form. Is this the creator!

It boggles my mind and is so exciting!😵

nature

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
@Ketone Cop from which book is that quote about Raymond Rife's discoveries?

Reading the latest posts made me think of how accurate the old saying of "catching a cold" might be, after all. I've previously dismissed this as nonsense, something that grandmothers say to their grandchildren: "Put your scarf on, otherwise you might catch a cold from the drafty wind!" But as it often turns out, grandmothers know best! :-D From the perspective of Terrain Theory, the cold draft in your neck might 'provoke' the microzymas to act differently, maybe?
Thus the importance of coldtherapy, in order to make our terrain not sensitive to cold.

You can read Cristopher Bird book for free on archive: The Galileo of the microscope : the life and trials of Gaston Naessens : Bird, Christopher, 1928- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
and The persecution and trial of Gaston Naessens : the true story of the efforts to suppress an alternative treatment for cancer, AIDS, and other immunologically based diseases : Bird, Christopher, 1928- : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Wandering Star

Jedi Master
[
Q: (Carlisle) In the last session, you mentioned cold protocols as an aid to help fight off Ebola and strengthen the immune system. We were wondering what kind of temperature, duration, and frequency of cold exposure is optimal for this?

A: Ten to fifteen C, and same number of minutes. Daily is best initially, but four times weekly for maintenance. The approach can be gradual.

Q: (Andromeda) God...

(L) That's not so bad.

(Pierre) It's not that at 16 or 17 C you have no more effect.

(L) Yeah, they said "optimal". Yeah...

(Andromeda) Yeah, we're not overachievers around here for sure! [laughter]

(Mr. Scott) So, 30 C or 25 degrees C? [laughter]

(Pierre) I knew you were going to go there!

(Chu) They said initially. Initially could be the first day. [laughter]

(L) No! They didn't mean the first day. Okay, just to answer that question, how long do you have to do it every day at those low temperatures to really get the benefit?

A: 2 to 3 weeks.

Q: (L) So, for 2 to 3 weeks you have to do it every day, and then after that it's 4 times a week. That would be more or less every other day.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So you could have days when you torture yourself, and days when you don't! [laughter] Good lord, that's cold!

(Pierre) 10 is cold.

(L) Is 10 actually the most optimal?

(Pierre) Don't answer this question!

A: For some. Others experience the benefits at a higher temp.
I have linked a couple of points thanks to this.

I found this video, but I only have access to machine translation.

And about Naessens I found few results in Spanish

Dr. Gaston Naessens, born in France in 1924, had a meteoric career as a biologist. While working in a blood testing laboratory, he realized that there was something unexplainable about it, which was cited in the literature as "scum" and which microscopes did not clarify. The only son of a wealthy family, he decided to work for himself, and his first step was to go to Wetzlar, Germany, where the Leitz Optical Company was located and where expert optical craftsmen lived and helped him design a microscope of his own invention. Then he set it up by Barbier-Bernard et Turenne, a company specialized in delicate instruments for the Navy. It reached 20,000 magnification. With it he discovered that the scum was formed by tiny particles between 0.05 and 0.2 mieras, which he called SOMATIDES. In healthy organisms, with an active immune system, Somatids went through a cycle of three phases, Somatide, spore and double spore, with a return to Somatide. But when the immune system was weakened, an abnormal cycle of 16 phases appeared, including: double spore, bacteria, double spore bacillus, spore, yeast, ascospore, mycelium, Somatids. He researched, always on his own, various products that managed to restore the normal three-phase cycle. In 1947 he found one, rather an antiserum, which he called GN-24 (Gaston Naessens, 1924). It was used by doctors with excellent results in various forms of cancer and was sold in pharmacies in Switzerland.

Harassed by the academic forces he moved to Corsica, where he installed his laboratory. At an international convention of the Scottish Freemasonry that took place on the island, some of its members learned about it, with the best of intentions they spread the word, and hundreds of desperate patients came there, which was highlighted in the Paris-Match. This forced the French authorities to intervene. A senior French police officer whose wife had been cured by Naessens facilitated her escape to Canada in 1964. But the soap opera did not end there. In the North American country he developed another, much simpler product from camphor, 714-X, which restored the immune system and the three-phase cycle of the Somatids. When in 1989 an excessive number of doctors prescribed it, the academic alarm went off and Naessens ended up with his bones in prison. The trial was sounded and made headlines. Many doctors who had successfully prescribed 714-X, for fear of being delayed by the stablishment, did not appear to testify on Naessens' behalf, but a few brave ones did, including Dr. Walter Clifford of Colorado Springs (Tesla Manes); a leading US Army expert; and Dr. Jan Merta de Velehrad, head of an official Canadian service. Naessens was acquitted and the 714-X can be sold discreetly and by strict prescription in Canada, the USA and Mexico. Its disadvantage is that it must be administered by intralymphatic injection, a technique that few doctors know about. Let us return to the Somatids. According to Naessens, they are the precursors of DNA and carry genetic information. With more modern means it has been possible to study them much better than Reich and his predecessors. They survive at temperatures of over 200°C, insensitive to acids, concentrated alkalis and radiation of 50,000 rems, which is an eyesore. Their hardness is similar to that of diamonds, suggesting a crystalline structure. Thus, it is not uncommon for them to withstand the most severe sterilizations and to slip through the densest filters. This allows them to be isolated from the other components of the blood and concentrated by centrifugation. According to these characteristics, they will survive interstellar travel, transported in meteorites, proving Svante Arrhenius and Fred Hoyle right in their theories about the extraterrestrial origin of life.

A piece of meat cut in cubic form and kept isolated, when fed with Somatids, increases in size by the multiplication of its cells, something inconceivable in a muscular tissue separated from a living organism. But the strangest thing happens when pure and washed Somatids are injected from a white rabbit to a black one. After a month, the black rabbit will have white hair and a grey colour. The same thing happens when Somatids are injected from one black rabbit to another white one. The skin grafts between these "somatized" rabbits do not present any rejection. This shows that they carry genetic information and perhaps in 50 or 100 years time it will be known how, as they do not carry anything like DNA. If these Somatids had a crystalline structure they would keep this information in it. The DNA was discovered in the nucleus of the cells by Friedrich Miescher in 1869! He claimed that it was related to heredity, a theory not confirmed until 1944, 75 years later, by Oswald Avery. In 1952 Watson and Crick, with a meccano of wires and colored balls, discovered its helical structure. The discovery of the DNA in 1869 was premature, and perhaps now, the genetic role of the Somatids is also premature. Naessens' microscope, which he calls the Somatoscope, attracted the interest of the top managers of the Carl Zeiss company. It is not complicated and could be built in series at an affordable price. However, neither Zeiss nor other optics companies have decided. It is suspected that its disclosure would make it possible for hundreds of new researchers to find something that would turn the paradigm of Biology upside down. In any case, Naessens himself provides a supplement that can be adapted to any microscope and that allows to distinguish acceptably the Somatide cycle.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Photograph by Dr. Gaston Naessens in Quebec, Canada.

Fotografia del Dr. Gaston Naessens en Quebec, Canada..jpg

Around the time I started this thread, I formulated a few questions about the topic that I thought we could ask the Cs if we can't figure them out here. One of them was this:

- From an ID point of view, what is the purpose of viruses? Why were they made?

Kay Kim posted some relevant excerpts from the transcripts on the previous page. (Thanks for that!)

This is the crucial part:

Q: (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.
A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?
A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!
So viruses are basically genetic information, they have no life of their own, so the genetic information is intended for the target/host. Viruses couldn't care about their own genetic information any more than a piece of paper cares about what's written on it. (Think about the stupidity of the idea that viruses 'evolve' towards what's good for their 'survival'. You need some kind of brain damage to believe that.)

Laura said 'genetic manipulation'. (Apparently 8 years ago, so I'm a bit late to the party again.) So I think a good way of looking at viruses is as software upgrades or patches. It's information added to working software, i.e. to a living organism and its genetic code.

If the distinction between regular and retro-viruses is relatively correct, then the regular ones would create changes only in the 'infected' organisms/populations, while retroviruses write the code into the host DNA and affect offspring as well, making the change more or less permanent.

So viruses are created to change the genetic make-up of humans (and other creatures).

The Cs mentioned lizards, so I think that would be the lowest level (4D STS) that can create them through 'thoughts made manifest'. (3D can tinker with it, but any 'creating' is basically modifying what already exists, including 3D STO influence by consciousness.) So 4D and above can create viruses, both STS and STO.

Given that both STS and STO can do this, this means a wide range of purposes. After all, a virus is just information, thus in itself purpose-neutral. Which means that many viruses never had the purpose of causing any harm to anyone. (Which also means the whole term 'virus' is very inappropriate.)

One thing that kind of bothers me is that I'm not sure that when the Cs say 'virus', they mean the same thing we do. It wouldn't be the first time they've used something in a different sense than we expect (like DNA 'strands'). Sometimes our own definitions are so confused the Cs can't even answer the questions because they make no sense to them. And our understanding of viruses is pretty confused. It's possible that we're conflating several concepts under this term, or misunderstanding what the Cs are talking about exactly.

So the connection between viruses and disease is kind of incidental. Some viruses may be designed to cause disease, if they're made by 4D STS. It would serve a purpose. But more likely the purpose would be genetic changes leading not to disease but something long-term that's beneficial to 4D STS, like easier controllability or decreased awareness, etc. On the other hand, from the STO direction, the purpose can be the opposite. And a few days of 'sickness' can be just a short process of 'installation' of the upgrade.

This makes quite a lot of sense. The thing that I still don't understand is how the virus spreads exactly. The TT idea that viruses are created inside the body does not fit very well here. Unless 4D creeps can literally create the viruses inside millions of our bodies rather than outside. Which is an interesting idea, but that would require a lot of active interfering from them all the time, and trying to explain all virus-related 'disease' this way would be pretty far-fetched, I think.

So where exactly are these software upgrades created and how are they distributed? If there's a particular genetic sequence created this way and is to be 'installed' in millions of people, then none of the TT explanations I've seen make any more sense that what GT has to offer.

Aside from the fact that information regarding the spread of any particular disease is massively distorted by the authorities, there still seems to be a clear sense of a new 'disease' appearing and quickly manifesting in a lot of people. So by what mechanism exactly does this occur? How do you make millions of people sick with the same thing in a month?

What symptoms will manifest during the 'upgrade' will depend on the terrain and compatibility with the new information, so that's where viruses 'do not directly cause disease'. But they seem to do something, and they have to come from somewhere. So is the distribution of viruses more or less as described by Germ Theory? (Except for spreading through cash because that's really stupid.) Or is there something else going on? What do you think?

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
So where exactly are these software upgrades created and how are they distributed? If there's a particular genetic sequence created this way and is to be 'installed' in millions of people, then none of the TT explanations I've seen make any more sense that what GT has to offer.

Aside from the fact that information regarding the spread of any particular disease is massively distorted by the authorities, there still seems to be a clear sense of a new 'disease' appearing and quickly manifesting in a lot of people. So by what mechanism exactly does this occur? How do you make millions of people sick with the same thing in a month?

What symptoms will manifest during the 'upgrade' will depend on the terrain and compatibility with the new information, so that's where viruses 'do not directly cause disease'. But they seem to do something, and they have to come from somewhere. So is the distribution of viruses more or less as described by Germ Theory? (Except for spreading through cash because that's really stupid.) Or is there something else going on? What do you think?
Chandra Wickramasinghe and others argue that viruses come from space. Because they can be deposited from the atmosphere in multiple regions of the globe at the same time, that explains why many people can get the virus simultaneously. Here's an interesting interview he did with the Brothers of the Serpent:

Incidentally, here are two papers of his arguing that Covid was from space: BANG! - The Cosmic Tusk

Since reading Jim McCanney years ago, I've imagined viruses and other things being created in the "chemical lab" of comet tails, but I'm sure there are other options.

(I'm not caught up on this thread yet, so apologies if this has already been mentioned!)

As for your earlier question about observing viruses that can't be sourced back to organisms, there's this:

These scientists argue that the viruses observed falling from the atmosphere must have been swept up from the surface, but Wickramashinghe thinks that's nonsense. He talks about his and others' studies (up to 41 km above the surface) of infalling viruses:

Last edited:

Wandering Star

Jedi Master
Around the time I started this thread, I formulated a few questions about the topic that I thought we could ask the Cs if we can't figure them out here. One of them was this:

- From an ID point of view, what is the purpose of viruses? Why were they made?

Kay Kim posted some relevant excerpts from the transcripts on the previous page. (Thanks for that!)

This is the crucial part:

So viruses are basically genetic information, they have no life of their own, so the genetic information is intended for the target/host. Viruses couldn't care about their own genetic information any more than a piece of paper cares about what's written on it. (Think about the stupidity of the idea that viruses 'evolve' towards what's good for their 'survival'. You need some kind of brain damage to believe that.)

Laura said 'genetic manipulation'. (Apparently 8 years ago, so I'm a bit late to the party again.) So I think a good way of looking at viruses is as software upgrades or patches. It's information added to working software, i.e. to a living organism and its genetic code.

If the distinction between regular and retro-viruses is relatively correct, then the regular ones would create changes only in the 'infected' organisms/populations, while retroviruses write the code into the host DNA and affect offspring as well, making the change more or less permanent.

So viruses are created to change the genetic make-up of humans (and other creatures).

The Cs mentioned lizards, so I think that would be the lowest level (4D STS) that can create them through 'thoughts made manifest'. (3D can tinker with it, but any 'creating' is basically modifying what already exists, including 3D STO influence by consciousness.) So 4D and above can create viruses, both STS and STO.

Given that both STS and STO can do this, this means a wide range of purposes. After all, a virus is just information, thus in itself purpose-neutral. Which means that many viruses never had the purpose of causing any harm to anyone. (Which also means the whole term 'virus' is very inappropriate.)

One thing that kind of bothers me is that I'm not sure that when the Cs say 'virus', they mean the same thing we do. It wouldn't be the first time they've used something in a different sense than we expect (like DNA 'strands'). Sometimes our own definitions are so confused the Cs can't even answer the questions because they make no sense to them. And our understanding of viruses is pretty confused. It's possible that we're conflating several concepts under this term, or misunderstanding what the Cs are talking about exactly.

So the connection between viruses and disease is kind of incidental. Some viruses may be designed to cause disease, if they're made by 4D STS. It would serve a purpose. But more likely the purpose would be genetic changes leading not to disease but something long-term that's beneficial to 4D STS, like easier controllability or decreased awareness, etc. On the other hand, from the STO direction, the purpose can be the opposite. And a few days of 'sickness' can be just a short process of 'installation' of the upgrade.

This makes quite a lot of sense. The thing that I still don't understand is how the virus spreads exactly. The TT idea that viruses are created inside the body does not fit very well here. Unless 4D creeps can literally create the viruses inside millions of our bodies rather than outside. Which is an interesting idea, but that would require a lot of active interfering from them all the time, and trying to explain all virus-related 'disease' this way would be pretty far-fetched, I think.

It is possible that the "planetary game" could be included in the equation, regarding the "rapid and massive" distribution of a disease (the "virus" and the consequent update of the genetic "software").

I remember reading somewhere, that "sometimes", at the time when the plague was sick in Europe, people saw strange figures with bird masks moving long "sticks", which released "smoke". Days later the plague swept through the town.

This has come to my mind when I reading your post.

Can "chemtrails" be used for more than one utility?

woneill1701

Padawan Learner
You guys aren't going to believe what I found on the internet...check this out!

Microscopes capable of doing the work that Naessens, Reich, Rife and Bechamp did exist right now and can be purchased!! They aren't as powerful as theirs were, but are strong enough to do most of what they did.
There have been a couple of posts on other threads about Rife Microscopes and how they contradict something called the Abbe Limit that theoretically limits the resolving ability of optical microscopes to only be able to "see" things > 200nm which is bigger than most "viruses".

I wanted to post a couple of articles that explored this limit and the possible ways a Rife scope may be able to overcome its constraints and be able to see the Microzymas that Rife described. I had already written the first article describing Diffraction (which is the primary driver of this limit) and how it affects waves such as light when the wavelength is of a comparable size to the object being imaged.

I was looking for suitable images to illustrate what was otherwise going to be a dry text, when I found these two videos on youtube, which made my efforts look puny!

They are beautifully animated and illustrate what Diffraction is in a way that I never could. They are well worth a watch!

I will re-do my own texts to reference these and apply their information as it applies to microscopy (illumination and optics) as a follow-up post.

YouTube Links:

Intro to Waves and Diffraction Concepts
Diffraction Patterns

SOTTREADER

Jedi Council Member
In my childhood and adolescence, I was allergic to a lot of things and was continually ill. I don't know how many types or variants of cold viruses can come into existence, but a huge number of them developed the disease in my body.

Over the years and experience, I think that the cold and the flu are a method of cleaning and repairing the body.

My childhood and adolescence occurred in a city that had in its perimeter one of the largest steel factories in Europe, a Thermal Power Plant for the production of electricity with the burning of coal, a Shipyard for the production of Boats, a Mine for the Extraction of Carbon ... And more...

The level of heavy metals in the air today exceeds on average about 20 times the maximum measurement allowed by official agencies, so at that time, without controls or filters in the chimneys, it must have been an incredible number.

Polluted air and water, so it inevitably damages the body.

And the "group" of "reparations" comes into action.:-)
FYI, allergies could have been due to vaccine injury administered when you were a baby.

Conclusion is irrefutable once one listens to Robert Kennedy - he's doing some really good work.

Top Bottom