Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory / Pleomorphism / Béchamp, Rife, Naessens, Reich

I continue reading the thread and the following caught my attention:

This morning I was reading about the Miasma Theory here, and even though the whole thing sound ridiculous for a 'modern' person, maybe we shouldn't be too quick to dismiss it altogether. The MT according to this site goes something like this:
The miasma theory (also called the miasmatic theory) is an obsolete medical theory that held diseases—such as cholera, chlamydia, or the Black Death—were caused by a miasma (μίασμα, ancient Greek: "pollution"), a noxious form of "bad air", also known as night air. The theory held that epidemics were caused by miasma, emanating from rotting organic matter. [1] (John M. Last, ed. (2007). "miasma theory". A Dictionary of Public Health. Westminster College, Pennsylvania: Oxford University Press).

The night air above struck a chord with me. For months now, I use the Windy Website to almost daily check-out the NO2 level here and there, and mostly on my area. To get the data, you just have to choose the Air Quality on the right of the map and select NO2 (the above link is built to go directly to this option).

Guess what? The level of NO2 systematically increases at night, whether in real time or for forecasts, as you can action the button on the left at the bottom of the map to go some hours before now or to go along the forecast over the next three days/nights. I've been observing developments since about February on a very regular basis as said above. You can do the same and see for yourself. When the red gets or is announced to be really very dark, I usually close all the windows and open them again on the morning, once the peak is over.

When I forgot to do that while the peak was obvious, and it happened on rare occasions, I've always woken up with sore throats, dry mouth and a bad taste of metal in it. I should add that those symptoms do not occur otherwise. I'm not usually sick, have not got flu, colds or rhynopharyngitis except maybe twice for the two latter for more than 15 years, while I had a clear tendency to sinusitis when I was teenager (conflicts with my family?) and that the flu has "appeared" several times in my life, although only as an adult. So first thing I've done waking up after sleeping with open windows, is to take 2g of Vit.C, and an herbal breath infusion and that's it. Two hours later, everything was fine.

Miasma was considered to be a poisonous vapor or mist filled with particles from decomposed matter (miasmata) that caused illnesses. The miasmatic position was that diseases were the product of environmental factors such as contaminated water, foul air, and poor hygienic conditions. Such infection was not passed between individuals but would affect individuals within the locale that gave rise to such vapors. It was identifiable by its foul smell. It was also initially believed that miasmas were propagated through worms from ulcers within those affected by a plague (Malouin, Paul-Jacques (1765). "Miasma". Michigan Publishing, University of Michigan Library. hdl:2027/spo.did2222.0000.369).

Again, the foul smell above correlates very well with NO2 spikes. Maybe that's why elders in my family used to say to not go outside while mist, especially if it is already there in the early morning: Mist keeps the "miasmas" aka things like NO2 at ground level... Our ancestors knew things we forgot.

We had a very bad event of night air foul smell last May in France; it was the night between 10th and 11th... Only one day before the lockdown was lifted; I give this detail because NO2 is usually blamed on human activities, and especially to diesel vehicles, and they were all at a very low level for two months. If you ask me, increasing NO2 levels have more to do with Earth Changes than man-made although the latter can surely enhance the whole thing especially above big cities, as increasing NO2 levels can also comes from thunderstorm clouds and from lightning (Ho! Electricity, again...); as they are both increasing, I guess a rising level is about to occur in the next months/years.

I digress, so back to the event mentioned above that is shortly related here on the Forum: Sulfur odour in the north of France and Belgium
It was not only the North of France, we have perfectly smelt it and it was unbearable even with closed windows. I woke-up in the morning with a throat very painful and it took me two days on that occasion to feel better and not smell this same noxious stench in my mouth as well as in my noise while breathing. And that night, a little storm was there and we had sheets of rain and a lot of wind; So much that some of my beautiful plants outside were literally "burned" on the following morning. In short, we experienced an acid rain. I had to cut down all the newly emerged green branches by hoping it would all come back to normal later. And it worked.

This morning I was reading about the Miasma Theory here, and even though the whole thing sound ridiculous for a 'modern' person, maybe we shouldn't be too quick to dismiss it altogether.

On this, I have the same approach as you. Back in January 2013, I've written an article entitled Influence of comets, atmospheric phenomena and pandemics. It is (as for the Part II) mainly based on Thomas Forster's work and because it's in French, I did a fast translation via Deepl of the same kind of thoughts as yours:
Can one theory hide another?

We can assume so. The epidemiological theory of miasmas (from Greek: pollution) - known since ancient times in Europe, India and China - defends the transmission of diseases such as cholera or the Black Death by "bad air", or pestilence; it was considered that miasmas were a form of toxic fog, composed of particles from matter. Other elements taken into account in this theory are polluted air, contaminated water, and poor hygiene conditions, all of which contributed to affecting people who were in a place from which "pestilence" emanated. This theory was shelved when microbes were discovered in the 19th century, a discovery that gave us the microbial theory as the source of disease.

Throughout the 19th century, medical science was torn between the contagionists who defended the transmission of diseases through physical contact, and others who believed that diseases present in the air were miasmas, and therefore did not need physical contact to proliferate.

What if both the theories were true?

Of course, 6 years later, I would not write exactly the same thing knowing more about TT and GT.

I continue my reading of the various entries, thank you again for all the information contained here. Asking questions and trying to find the answers is a good mental exercise.

Edit: added one word

Last edited:
I finally got around to finding some time in my busy schedule to read this article:

I was actually impressed since it seems to have a bit more in terms of explanation of viruses that other sources I've seen so far.

The main thing that stands out and that it revolves around is this:

Viruses are necessary to dissolve dead and dying tissue when tissue is so toxic that living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate those tissues, waste, and cellular debris without being poisoned to death.

This makes perfect sense. Normally bacteria do the job, but they are living creatures, so naturally vulnerable to some things like too much toxicity. So something else would be needed for the more extreme cases, something that's not alive. So from the point of ID, what would you make? There needs to be some tool for the job.

And we've already considered looking at viruses as tools, so this idea fits in well. Bacteria are probably more convenient most of the time because they're alive and don't need instructions for what to do. What they do is just live the way they do, and their symbiotic relationship with the organism ensures that this is what both parties need.

But when things get tough, the cells utilise their instructions for making viruses. This makes perfect sense, knowing that there's plenty of "viral" DNA in the human genome.

Viruses do not 'infect' or 'invade' cells. They are not alive to do so in the first place.
This should be so obvious that there really has to be a lot of brainwashing to make people miss this point. A piece of information, or a tool, "invading" a cell just doesn't make any sense.

Viruses' primary function is to dissolve dead matter.
Cells produce different viral strains depending on the condition of the tissue involved.
This again makes sense. Why would there be so much "viral" DNA in our chromosomes? Of course the Darwinists will tell you that it accumulated randomly, but that's just idiotic thinking from the get to. Everything complex and sophisticated has a purpose. And the stories that standard science will give you about the purpose of this viral DNA are just ridiculous.

The only way to get a virus outside of natural means is via direct injection (vaccine) or blood transfusions of a patient who has a virus. However, in such cases, the body only analyzes it as foreign tissue that must be eliminated. Since the virus did not originate within the bodily host, that body does not know the time and place that the virus will be active nor does it have the key to decode it (RNA or DNA encoded by the cell) and cannot find the time of its activity. As such, it is analyzed as a foreign substance that must be eliminated. Protein solvents (viruses) are manufactured of varying strengths to discard this waste if living microbes cannot eliminate it.
I think this is in line with other things we know about how the body works (not that I'm an expert on that). If you just use common sense, the idea that random foreign substances (especially ones that are supposedly literally everywhere) can actively mess with your body makes no sense. If that was true, all bodies would probably be destroyed in a few days and everything would go extinct.

Either the body knows what to do with it (which usually means it's either food or something produced by the body), or it's an unwanted substance and the body gets rid of it.

It's also strange that viruses are considered something foreign that causes disease and we declare war on them, while at the same time toxins, which actually are something foreign that causes disease, are completely ignored, and there's no war on them. On the contrary, they are routinely added to food and drinking water, and their effects are marginalised with the same kind of delusional thinking that evil germs are promoted as the source of disease.

So the fact that we are "fighting" viruses and not toxins tells us that this attitude has nothing to do with health or science but politics, as usual, and as such is most likely complete garbage even without analysing all the facts. Of course once you do analyse the facts, the case only gets stronger.

The only way viruses can be used as biological weapons is via injection, period. It is possible that such manmade viral strains are included in regular existing vaccines, and this should not be ruled out as a possibility, but as previously stated, viral strains from outside the body are not recognized. However, manmade substances that are injected can be designed to provoke extreme reactions in humans via various levels of tissue sterilization and adjuvants.
I don't think this requires any comment.

gt-tt.png
These comparisons illustrate well the difference in thinking involved in the two theories. Even just the use of language in Germ Theory is telling. Like in Darwinism, language has to be twisted and forced to fit the facts. Some facts are just simply denied - like the microzymas. And the whole construct is mostly just a fairy tale.

Bravo, MI. This parallels the reasoning of Mikovits: vaccines are keeping the population infected and sick (also chronic diseases/ailments).

This makes me think of a C-session, I think it was related to questions about iodine and its detoxing capabilities, where the C's basically stated that all sickness is fundamentally caused by toxins in the body, or something like that. I'll try to search for that session later, if someone doesn't beat me to it. :cool2:

At the moment I have to deal with much bigger issues than a virus. And the post of Mandatory Intellectomy really made me curious to take a look at it.
Looking through the comments of the video, this one seems to me of some interest:

Some insights into the myth that viruses are contagious: “What’s happening is, like I said, we have colds, which are mainly bacterial, which go feed on toxic tissue that’s been damaged – we don’t eat well enough, we don’t eat all raw and therefore we accumulate toxicity. So bacteria have to come in and eat that waste product because we can’t keep up with all the waste. OK. So that’s what a cold is. Flu is mainly viral. Some bacteria may be active during flu. Some areas of our bodies may not be so contaminated that bacteria – the natural way that we cleanse with bacteria when we’re overloaded with toxicity or waste products, will help us. But when we are so toxic that the bacteria are poisoned by the tissue, from chemical inundation, then we have to make solvents. Each cell makes a solvent. Each cell makes a soap to help clean itself. And it’s a union. It’s like a factory. All the particular cells get together and say, “Let’s make this to help clean ourselves.” So they make enzymes which we will call soap to do that. So there’s nothing dormant about it. It’s just that when the accumulation of industrially contaminated waste is so great and you can’t use microbes then the cells make solvents, that is, viruses we call flu.”- Aajonus Vonderplanitz

“Any kind of flu is the same thing. When the climate and temperature are right, certain tissues will cleanse. They may have a 7-years cycle. They may have a 6-months cycle. It depends upon the tissue and how contaminated it is. If certain tissue needs to cleanse every two years, our bodies will create, if waste tissue is too toxic for mircrobes, our bodies will create a solvent (a virus) that fractionates and cleanses that particular tissue every two years, every 6 months, every 3 months, every 7 years, every 12 years, depending upon that tissue and how contaminated it is. The myth that herpes is contagious is pharmaceutical industry fiction to scare you into taking medication.” – Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Dr. William P. Trebing says this in the book Good-Bye Germ Theory: “The Human body’s energy fields are more powerful than most can even imagine. When one Human body is detoxing, an almost magnetic effect radiates out from such individuals causing the same purifying effects in the immediate environment of people around them. We are not witnessing epidemics or contagious infections; we are witnessing a group healing process which is totally natural to our species.”

We can also perhaps compare it to how women all living in the same house synchronise their menstrual cycles.

This, from the video ‘Germ Theory Deception Part 2’, can also help us understand what is occurring – Alex Loglia reciting the work of Dr. Bill Holub:
“What is really happening with these supposed epidemics is the following. Actually the word epidemic from the Greek, means literally on or at and people. And means something that happens to people as a group all at once – NOT a slow contagion. The actual epidemic process is very simple – remember that everyone already has their daily compliment of germs and remember also a large population of people, such as a town or a region of a city, is continually being exposed to the same environmental hazards all at the same time. For example large numbers of people are exposed to the same weather changes, water quality changes, pesticides, foods and water, contaminated food of a fast food chain, bad news in the media, batches of drugs and medication, holiday moods, air quality changes and many other toxic insults.
The, quote on quote, group healing reaction to these toxic challenges is what you are seeing when people start coughing, sneezing or whatever. They are not catching it from each other. They are experiencing it with others. In addition, at many levels, we are all connected. About the only thing that is catching about all of this is paranoia. After all, medicine has had about a century to literally instil the fear of germs into our culture. So people fear the germs in the air, in the water – they fear germs from touching people, which, in turn leads to our general fear of people. When they read or see reports about infections going around, so to speak, the fear, paranoia and anticipation has been shown to lower ‘immunity’ and precipitate illness – now isn’t that interesting. Our self imposed stress about holidays has the same effect.”
If we can compare our choice of diet to the soil of a tree, we can see the importance of this terrain literally.
A hell of a experience for the PLANet! (it's really funny the traduction in french for "a hell of a" is "une sacrée...", a sacred).
Once again, it seems that the Cass, ("Us in the future"), have "planned" the blow, the worK and the Work inked and anchored in this forum give to us more chance to be "US in the futur"(or we're gonna be like Laura in the futur :rockon:), of which the most important on psychopathy, health, densities and the weather... Cassiopaea Forum

To the question why have we been networking all this time?
Certainly to be ready when we need it, for us and especially for those who need it more than we do.
Trust your inner Speedy Gonzalez.
Yepa, Yepa! Arriba Arriba! Andale Andale!
:offtopic:

I finally got around to finding some time in my busy schedule to read this article:
I was actually impressed since it seems to have a bit more in terms of explanation of viruses that other sources I've seen so far.

Great find MI, big thank you and me too, i learned so much from this presentation that i transcribed it for those who perhaps don't have time to listen to the video and for me to have an even better understanding. Actually, i think the content is also relevant to the coronavirus thread.

Transcription of Jeff G. — Viral Misconceptions - Presentation on The True Nature of Viruses

Part 1
Introduction

The idea that viruses are invading agents that cause disease was created by Louis Pasteur in the 1800s. His theory, known as the 'Germ Theory' (GT)of disease, is the catalyst of all theories existing in the medical profession. Germ Theory is responsible for the use of pasteurization, vaccines and medical treatments.At the same time as Louis Pasteur was developing his Germ Theory, there was another French scientist by the name of Antoine Bechamp. Bechamp came up with his own theory of disease and documented and proved in his book 'The Third Element of Blood'. His theory was radically different. It was called the 'Terrain Theory' (TT). TT proposes that all living micro-organisms and viruses originate within the body and not from without. He discovered the processes of fermentation and observed that bacteria and viruses are pleomorphic, mutating based upon the terrain which they reside, which is the exact opposite of what Louis Pasteur proposed, which states that viruses occur in nature by themselves and create disease, which as I will explain, is impossible.

Viruses originate only in the presence of al living cell. However, science also says that viruses can occur in nature, so which is it?
Viruses must have a cell in order to replicate. Science has admitted this, however, they are manipulating the people in only believing partial truths. The truth is that viruses are created in their whole form within the cell. They do not come from outside the body. They come from within the body. Viruses occur in the body as a result of systemic toxicity, not because the body has been invaded by an external threat. This is the big lie that the medical profession relies upon to justify the use of vaccines and dangerous medications. Without the false GT to rely upon, the contagious myth, that is so brainwashed into people, the medical profession would have nothing to stand on, would topple like a house of cards.

So what are viruses and what are their main purpose in the human body and in the bodies of animals? Viruses dissolve toxic matter when tissue is too toxic for living microbes to feed upon without being poisoned to death. Without viruses, the human body would not be able to sustain itself in the face of systemic toxicity. Since viruses are not alive, they do not know how to infect a cell on their own. They do not have a nucleus, they do not have respiration or a digestive tract, they are not alive. Therefore, viruses must have an assistant and guiding agent to accommodate their behaviour. These are called antibodies. Importantly, it must be understood that viruses do not infect cells to invade the cell and replicate. Science would have you believe, that viruses replicated in nature by themselves. But we know, that viruses cannot replicate unless in the presence of a living cell. Therefore, how could a virus replicate itself when a virus is not alive and does not procreate? The reality is, viruses are very specific and they specifically dissolve specific tissues in the body and they do this with the assistance and guidance of antibodies. The virus contains the RNA and DNA necessary to dissolve specific tissues and it requires this from the energies of the cell. The cell has DNA. DNA is an energy form. Our bodies are not computers. We do not code. That is another mis-characterization of the human body. Energy exists in all cells and agents in the body. Cells will create the virus therefore the cell will impart its own energy into the virus, which allows the virus with the help of antibodies to specifically dissolve tissue, waste and debris. Viruses float in free suspension after they have left the cell. This is the nature of zeta potential. This is a law of the universe, that keeps objects in free suspension, repelling or retracting themselves away from each other. This is an electrical energy charge known as static electricity. If viruses were not discriminatory and specific agents, created by cells, we would observe everyone who gets infected with viruses all have the same level of sickness. But this is not what happens. This is a direct contradiction of virology itself, because if viruses are contagious agents that come from outside the body, the virus would not care what level of health of the immune system or of the body a person had.

Now science would have you believe that viruses contain all the necessary tools to infect each region or organ in the body. In the human body we have many viruses. If I drink alcohol to excess for long periods of time, I may develop hepatitis. According to science, i would have had to have caught hepatitis. If we are to go by the logic of virology, why would the body create hepatitis virus in the liver? Because the cells in the liver are attempting to cleanse the liver and themselves of toxicity to reverse and restore a toxic liver condition. Now it has been shown that there are over 320,000 virus variants inherent to Earth and nature. Thousands of those exist within the human body and they exist in the form of a blueprint. The blueprints exists in the genome. Now the genome will direct the cells of the body what type of protein to manufacture, for example, if you have a damaged liver, it is going to call upon the hepatitis-blueprint and there are three types of hepatitis virus. The cells in the liver will therefore manufacture what they deem necessary. Depending upon the liver toxicity, you may need hepatitis A, you may need hepatitis B or C. It depends on the level of toxicity. Each virus is more or less the same in this regard. They all cleanse the liver and they dissolve degenerated tissue. The level of symptoms that you will experience depends on the level of toxicity. When you have a high amount of toxicity, it would require you to have more viral activity. Thus the breakdown of viruses means that you are going to experience a higher level of symptoms, you are going to feel more sick. Now the reason that people experience symptoms with viruses and bacteria, is because when these break down the degenerated tissue and waste, the body must eliminate what they break down. So how does the body do that? The body will eliminate 90% of toxins through the skin and the rest through the bowels, the mouth and the mucus membranes. This means coughing, sneezing. The skin, we have all manner of skin rashes and eruptions. White blood cells assist this behaviour. Let's look at acne for example. You have a pimple, it is white or black depending upon the toxin involved. If it is white, it uses white blood cells. If it is black, it is using red blood cells, which usually is an indication of too much iron and it is a specific type of iron, the type from supplements, which the body cannot utilize. White blood cells assist the action of expelling toxins, which are crystalline in nature like a shard of glass that ruptures out through the skin. Now the white blood cell helps neutralize this behaviour. It tries to help push it out of the body. This is the behaviour of all infection. It is always the body trying to expel toxins or foreign debris from inside the body.

Part 2
Viral Infection - Medical Deception
Contagious Trap

Viral infection is necessary in order so that the body may reverse its toxic condition. But in people that have a suppressed immune system, their body cannot deal rationally with large amounts of viruses breaking down toxic waste products and therefore, they may become sick and die. But this is rare. More likely, 99% of the people who have viral activity will overcome it. That is the function of the body. The body knows very well what to do. It is smart and has innate abilities. We should nurture and love the body. When someone dies due to viral or bacterial infection, it is almost always because of medical treatment. The medical industry seeks an enemy so that it can justify the use of dangerous medical procedures and treatments. Erecting a wall between you and your body will result in the fear of your body and those around you. That is the primary purpose of the contagious myth, brainwashing people into believing that they may catch a disease from someone around them, allows the medical profession to keep people in fear. When people are in fear, they are easily controlled and manipulated. The people ask for a solution and they provide it to them, not knowing that they have now enslaved themselves to their very own mind and body.

When the mind becomes internally focused on its own problems, the focus is no longer on the surroundings of that person, but is focused internally, on his own problems. When the body is unhealthy, this focus will magnify greatly. When a population is too concerned with their own elements, they will have no concern for the exterior problems. Those in power take the opportunity to exploit the nature of man, slowly taking the rights away from the individual. They know how the human mind works and they exploit it to their favour.

Part 3
Viral Cycles - Coronavirus

Viruses and bacteria are cyclical in the body. The body is on a cycle, therefore viruses are on a cycle. Just like the weather is on a cycle, so too is the body. When toxic accumulations reach its highest point in the body, the bursting tide can no longer be held back. This may occur due to seasonal changes, climate changes and temperature changes, stresses, strains and worries. The changes in the seasons signals the body to dump large amounts of toxin accumulations into the blood. When toxins enter the blood system, bacteria must proliferate in order to break down and eliminate the toxicity now in the blood. However, if the microbes become poisoned to death, due to the toxic nature of what is in the blood and what has accumulated in the body, the cells will create and manufacture viruses, that are non-living protein solvents. They are protein structures. Viruses come in and break down the matter. They eliminate it so the body can restore homeostasis. Without viruses the body would have no recourse to defend itself and would die of toxicity. The nature of viruses must be understood. Viruses are not alive. Viruses are not contagious and I will explain why. Viruses cannot be transmitted between people. Viruses originating outside the host-cell cannot infect another host. The virus will not have the necessary RNA or DNA to infect other cells. Cells will not be infected by foreign debris and that is exactly how a foreign virus is treated by the body. Because the body cannot recognize the virus, since it does not have the key or time to its activity. As a result, the virus is treated as foreign debris. When you inject animal viral tissues, the body does not recognize it, because it did not originate within the cells of your own body. Likewise, if a virus is transmitted through the air somehow, the virus will not be recognized in this way either. We also have the functions of the mucus membrane. When mucus is observed under a microscope, it exhibits a weave pattern. This weave pattern helps filter out foreign debris. If I was somehow able to manufacture viruses in a lab, by the trillions, enough to be able to spray it on a large population, this would steel not spark the virus that I intended to create in the victim. However, if you are breathing this mist in, it is a foreign contamination the body must break down. In those cases, if it is toxic enough, the body will manufacture a respiratory virus.This is in order to break down the toxicity and eliminate it.

If we look to China as an example, we can see that the air pollution there is so toxic, that people have to wear masks in order to protect themselves. You can imagine that after breathing this in for an extended period of time, you are going to develop a respiratory illness. It just so happens that coronavirus is a respiratory virus. Coronaviruses have been around forever. If you ever had a cold, it is likely that you would have had a coronavirus at one point or another in your life. Coronaviruses are not new, however, the media has hyped it up and tried to convince the ignorant sheeple that it is new and dangerous.

If we look to Italy as an example, we can see that Italy has one of the highest pollution rates of Europe. Therefore, you have a population there that is going to detoxify their bodies and they are going to do this at the same times. As I explained, viruses are cyclical because the body is cyclical. Toxic accumulation takes time to build up and they build up in the majority of the population at the same time. Therefore, the majority of the population will release their toxifications around the same time as well. This behaviour is what I call the illusion of viral activity. This can be exploited by those in power because the person that is observing this, believes incorrectly and out of ignorance, that it is contagious. But this is simply not the case.

Part 4
Science of Virology Exposed

The study of viruses is flawed by nature. In order for them to be observed in a laboratory, viruses must be cauterized and taken and dried. This is called irradiation. This also takes the moisture content out of the virus. This is an attenuation process, that kills the virus. However, as stated, a virus is not alive. Usually, it is animal viral proteins that are used to conduct these observations. Viruses are observed in petri-dish environments that are sterilized. Toxic serums are used to keep the cellular activity alive but not healthy. Cells in such an environment do not have at their disposal the full range of microbial cleansing agents as it would appear in the human body. Therefore, scientists will always observe the prominance of viral activity because cells must use viruses to cleanse themselves in such a toxic environment. They do not have bacteria or parasites, which they can call upon to consume and eliminate this toxicity. Therefore, scientists observe that viruses dissolve their own cellular activity. But this is an illusion. In order to observe viruses, viruses must be stained which causes inaccurate observations of the virus since the virus is not acting in a natural way as it would in the human body. Science knows this but continues the fraud and deception anyway.

Viruses are so small that they are the size of 0.1 microns. This requires incredibly powerful microscopes to see. Optical microscopes must require the staining process of viruses in order to show up on the microscope. So what does the virus behave like in the human body? The only way that we would know that, is if we view them in the living tissue and we have just that because Royal Rife invented his own microscope that could view living tissue, images up to 30,000 times their size. He was able to view micro-organisms in their living state within tissue. Rife observed that viruses and bacteria only occur due to imbalances within the bodily system. In short, he concluded that viruses and bacteria are pleomorphic, thereby confirming the findings of Antoine Bechamp in the 1800s. Rife states in his findings:

"In reality, it is not the bacteria themselves that produce the disease, but we believe it is the chemical constituents of these micro-organisms enacting upon the unbalanced cell metabolism of the human body that in actuality produce the disease. We also believe if the metabolism of the human body is perfectly balanced or poised, it is susceptible to no disease." -
1944 Smithsonian Report Of The Rife Universal Microscope

Shawn Montgomery - Rife Research Group:

'What anybody will discover when they search the record, is that Royal Rife invented the microscope in the early 1930s, which is called the Universal Microscope and that its unique quality was that it was able to view viruses in their living state, able to view microbes and smallest viruses in their living state. Today and even then we had the electron microscope which can see viruses but in a snapshot approach, they are dead, they have to irradiate them with electrons which is their method of operation. It kills them and therefore you are not seeing a live process and with the optical microscopes stains are used to bring out features and stains of themselves are toxic and once again you've got dead samples you're viewing. Rife saw this limitation in microbiology and microscopy and addressed it. His answer was to invent a microscope which used light to stain the sample and by not killing it he was able to with this method obtain extreme magnification, extreme resolution, and he was able to see his samples in a living state so he saw them moving around, going through their processes with an optical microscope, he saw viruses in a living state which was his key innovation."

Part 5
Viruses Do Not Cross Species.

Viruses cannot cross species for a number of reasons. For one, RNA and DNA of an animal are not compatibel with human RNA and DNA. According to science, they claim that animal virus can be transmitted to humans. But the human body does not replicate animal cells and tissue. We are humans and when we eat animal flesh it is converted in the stomach to human tissue, which we use for our own needs, to build muscle for example. The only way to get animal tissue into a human body is through injection. Only then can animal tissue be observed in the blood. Therefore, the supposition that AIDS came from a monkey, that coronavirus came from a bat, that ebola was caused by a bat, this cannot occur in nature. Now ask yourself: why is it that only in the past 40 years have these viruses occurred in nature? Why haven't they occurred a thousand years ago? Why didn't they occur two hundred years ago? These viruses would have occurred in nature long before now, if what science is saying was true. It is impossible for animals to transmit viruses to humans and it is impossible for them to transmit it between themselves. It is also impossible for humans to transmit viruses between themselves. The body does not recognize external viruses. Viruses have to be created by a cell in your own body and contain the necessary RNA or DNA given by your cell. There is no such thing as a 'majority viral strain'. Everybody is going to have a different strain because the body creates the strain for its own using.

Quoting from 'The Poisoned Needle' by Eleanor McBean (nutritional and medical doctor) 1956:

"During one of our most widespread polio epidemics (1949) contraction of polio by definite contact with other victims was not established in an elaborate study made by the New York State Health Department. The United States Public Health Service in its studies also found the same negative answer during succeeding outbreaks of polio. In short, they learned that the disease was not contagious. TIME Magazine commented on this unexpected revelation of these surveys by remarking that "when and where people catch polio remains a mystery."

The supposition that viruses entered through the mouth and nose led the experimenters to make exhaustive tests on both animals and human beings, mostly prisoners and orphans in institutions. They were exposed (by close association) to polio patients and their throats and nasal passages were frequently swabbed with matter (from the patients) that was supposed to contain viruses. No polio was produced in this way and about the only noticeable after effect was that the subjects of the experiments lost their sense of taste and smell due to the damaging effects of the poisons in the serum that was used on the swabs."
-The Hidden Dangers In Polio Vaccine, Chapter 10, The Poisoned Needle, 1956, by Eleanor McBean M.D., N.D

Part 6
Sanitizers and Vectors of Transmission

Viruses only function within a human host or in petri-dish environments where they can be kept in flux. Outside of the body they become dry and lose their moisture. While they exist on surfaces like bacteria exist on surfaces, this, as stated, is not a danger. While sanitizers will "kill" the virus, so too will the mechanisms in the body filtrate out viral particles from the environment. The nose hair and the nose and the mucus membranes and the saliva in the mouth will neutralize viruses upon entry to the body. If they pass these mechanisms and defenses, the body has white blood cells that will neutralize them upon contact. Even if a virus entered the body and bypassed all of its defenses, the virus is still not compatible with the body it enters. The virus must contain the specific RNA or DNA in order to be compatible with the body it enters. Also, blood to blood contact is not a vector of transmission of viruses. We bleed outwardly. We do not bleed inwardly. When we bleed, we bleed out the body. This keeps the blood pure and keeps foreign contamination from entering back up into the body. This is one reason why AIDS and other viruses are not contagious. The only vector of transmission of viruses outside of vaccination is through blood transfusion of an infected patient. But it is not the virus causing the problem perse. It is the combination of foreign animal tissues that have been created in a lab as is the case with AIDS, such viruses have been spliced together. This can elicit certain behaviours from the innate immune system. This is the primary reason for why vaccines take so long to create. They are trying to provoke just the right amount of immune irritation without killing the injectee. They coax the results they want by splicing animal tissues together and including them with adjuvants and serums and toxic preservatives.

Part 7
Coronavirus p2. - How Viruses are Manufactured

Coronavirus is a type of severe acute respiratory syndrome. It falls in the SARS family with flu-like symptoms. SARS is caused by man-made environmental toxicity. Chemically toxic substances from the air are breathed into the lungs and respiratory systems. Toxic particles land onto the surface of the lungs and the fluid-filled sacs in the lungs (alveoli) where they cannot be consumed and removed by living microbes because of their toxicity. Specific non-living viruses are then manufactured in the lungs by cells to disassemble and break down these substances in the lungs. Mild flu-like symptoms usually result. The symptoms associated with their removal are what occurs during SARS. Such airborne toxic substances are caused by burning plastics, formaldehyde and factory tainted air, which encompasses a wide array of very toxic byproducts.

Older individuals with already weakened immune systems are prone to more advanced respiratory virus detoxification and will account for most deaths. This illness may crop up in millions in dense populations like in China, who are breathing in such air on a daily basis. This does not mean it is contagious. It is not. More than 99% of Italy's coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country's National Health Authority. More than 75% had high blood pressure, 35% had diabetes and one third suffered from heart disease. Symptoms may be higher in one individual, because they require more viral activity to occur to cleanse toxicity. The body has the make up and manufacturing blueprints already in the genome and inside the cell to produce 320,000 different viral variants. The genome directs each cell what type of protein to manufacture. This includes viral protein structures known as viruses. Therefore, even small amounts of viral proteins can be found in times of non-cleansing if tissue is magnified, like the PCR test does. Viral proteins must be converted by cells into whole viral structures and then encoded to specifically dissolve specific tissues in and around cells. This is why we do not observe viruses attacking all cells in the body. They are very specific solvents, they are discriminatory, not non-discriminatory as science has stated. Coronaviruses are in fact real viruses. It is merely a type of cold virus. Not only can they mask the cases by claiming it is COVID19, it could be any covid strain and be able to be claimed as COVID19 , because there is literally no difference between COVID19 and other covid strains. And naturally, the test will not see the difference, because there is not a big enough difference to note. Furthermore, the PCR test is observing genetic material left over from the virus, which means that if you ever had a cold in your life and you happen to have had a coronavirus, it is very likely you will be labeled as a positive case even though you are not experiencing any symptoms. There is always some level of viral activity in small amounts working in the body. It is only when large amounts of viral activity are called upon and working that you will experience symptoms. When viruses break down large amounts of toxic matter, that matter must be expelled by the body somehow. It must come out of the body. It uses mucus, coughing, sweating, skin excretions and bowels to remove them from the body. If it is a respiratory virus, there will be respiratory symptoms to expel toxins from the lungs.

Viruses are created in the following way. When toxicity has reached a point where it can no longer be held back by the body, mass amounts of toxins will be dumped into the blood system. In order for the body to get rid of these toxic accumulations, now in the blood, bacteria come in to feed upon this matter as the first primary method of removal. The processes of phagocytosis play a role as well. Parasites and fungus are also involved in small amounts depending upon the toxic nature of the substances. However, if the tissues are so toxic, and the substances so toxic in the body, living microbes will be poisoned to death when they attempt to consume this matter. Therefore, the body must utilize another cleansing method to get rid of the toxicity. The body has viruses to accommodate this situation. In such circumstances, cells come together as a whole unit aspiring to cleanse themselves and their surroundings of toxicity to restore cellular tissues and fluids. This allows new cellular activity to thrive. In order for a cell to manufacture a virus, it does so in the following way:
First, the cell will call upon the viral protein already existing in the cell. The genome plays a part and the cell will call upon the blueprint of whatever virus is needed and determined by the cell to cleanse itself and its surroundings. The viral protein is called into the nucleus, wherein the virus is structured into its whole form, before all that existed was viral protein particles. Now, the whole structure of the virus has been manufactured and assembled in the nucleus. It leaves the nucleus where it is housed within the cell. The virus will obtain its RNA or DNA by the cell. Since the cell contains DNA, that means the virus, being manufactured by the cell will also impart its DNA to the virus. This process allows the virus with the help of antibodies , which are a type of white blood cell, to dissolve specific tissues. Replication continues in this way until the cell can no longer hold the viruses in itself. At this point, the virus wall will rupture on one side, allowing the viruses to escape and enter the rest of the body. The cell, while ruptured, is not destroyed in the process. The cell can easily heal this small rupture. This set of viruses will continue for 72 hours. After 72 hours the cell will manufacture a new set of viruses with different cleansing mechanisms after the first set has been exhausted by the body. The second set will be a little bit different than the first set but both sets are the same type of strain. The second set will cleanse what the first set did not.

Dr. William P. Trebing says this in the book Good-Bye Germ Theory: “The Human body’s energy fields are more powerful than most can even imagine. When one Human body is detoxing, an almost magnetic effect radiates out from such individuals causing the same purifying effects in the immediate environment of people around them. We are not witnessing epidemics or contagious infections; we are witnessing a group healing process which is totally natural to our species.”

And if there is a type of virus that "someone" is not interested in being "irradiated" in a "communion" of planetary healing ...

Bombard the "subconscious" of the planet so that no one "wants" such healing.

Masks, confinement, social distance ...

Toxicity builds up in the body.

Just a thought.

Great video, amazing to realise that we've been fed with lies, untruth and all mixed up to make the maistream medical S.S. look trustworthy and innocent. Wolves in sheep's clothing..... Thank you all for the share.
I think the lies are getting too much for people, especially now!!!!
I think we are seeing the great divide in full swing..... Just my thoughts, opposition is growing to lockdown and masks, Ireland is waking up!!!!!!!!
Bechamp was just one of many scientists that was fraudulently quietened, Tesla, Rife.
It all seems linked back to what poisons the ptb have in our food, medicine, air, water.....
Fixing the nervous system is, in my opinion,the most important thing I think now....💚

Hello folks, long time no post/s from yours truly.

I find this terrain theory very interesting and i'm still studying it, so i don't draw some wrong conclusions.

Having watched Jeff G.'s viral misconceptions video, i find some claims confusing and perhaps contradicting in regards to terrain theory
being superior (or more objective, closer to truth) than germ theory.
If i'm not mistaken, in the video Jeff G. claims that there is no human to human infection with viruses, that the infection appears only as a
response to the heavy level of toxicity in our body.
But when i look back on my own experience with being infected with varicella zoster virus that causes chickenpox, it definitely contradicts
the author's ideas (i retracted the virus from my work colleague, and he in turn got the virus from his 10-year-old son).
That was in 2008, or 2009 don't remember so well anymore which year is correct.
And i retracted the chickenpox disease because i didn't catch it when i was a child (was in my late 20-ies when i got it), recovered with no
serious consequences other than a small wrinkle on the left side of my cheek that stayed with me since then. :lol:
I'd probably look 5-7 years younger (give or take) if i didn't have it since then. Oh well..... (that's a little narcissist in me talking now) :-D

Anyway.... Am i missing something here, or is the terrain theory only relevant when it complements the other (the germ theory)?
Is it something along the nature vs nurture debate, where reality shows that it's actually nature and nurture working in tandem in producing
results, i.e. the behavior and genetic characteristics of a certain species (animal or human, whatever) ?
If someone can enlighten me here, i would be most grateful.

I find this terrain theory very interesting and i'm still studying it, so i don't draw some wrong conclusions.

Having watched Jeff G.'s viral misconceptions video, i find some claims confusing and perhaps contradicting in regards to terrain theory
If i'm not mistaken, in the video Jeff G. claims that there is no human to human infection with viruses, that the infection appears only as a
But when i look back on my own experience with being infected with varicella zoster virus that causes chickenpox, it definitely contradicts
the author's ideas (i retracted the virus from my work colleague, and he in turn got the virus from his 10-year-old son).
And i retracted the chickenpox disease because i didn't catch it when i was a child (was in my late 20-ies when i got it), recovered with no
serious consequences other than a small wrinkle on the left side of my cheek that stayed with me since then. :lol:
I'd probably look 5-7 years younger (give or take) if i didn't have it since then. Oh well..... (that's a little narcissist in me talking now) :-D

Anyway.... Am i missing something here, or is the terrain theory only relevant when it complements the other (the germ theory)?
Is it something along the nature vs nurture debate, where reality shows that it's actually nature and nurture working in tandem in producing
results, i.e. the behavior and genetic characteristics of a certain species (animal or human, whatever) ?
Yes. Apparently there is this contradiction.

We catch it from other people.

Anyone with small children has "experienced" it for sure several times.

And what in children is a disease with mild symptoms, in adults it usually has much more serious symptoms.

However, I wonder why some people with the same "exposure" to the possibility of contagion from the sick person, "do not get it".

It occurs to me that perhaps parents "accept" from their children something they also need.

In terms of computer programming, a software "upgrade" is offered and ... "Some people accept it and others don't."

Yes, there are pieces missing that would put it all together. The Terrain Theory explains a lot, but as you point out, there are obvious things that don't hold water with it. I guess that's the main reason this thread was started – to get to the bottom of it. There was recently a good discussion on the topic on the show Objective Health on Sott-radio that you might enjoy (if you haven't listened to it already):

Objective:Health: Germ Theory vs. Terrain Theory - Why Not Both?

Thank you for this fascinating thread. I'm about the second page of it, and I just did a quick scan of all the pages to see if anyone had answered the following, so forget it if I failed to see it in case someone already gave the information:

Gaston Naessen died in 2018 in Sherbrook, Canada, according to Wikipédia. Note that there is no English page for him there. This is perhaps one more reason to think that his work is still hampering the powers that be. I also have read several years ago the Dr Eric Ancelet's book En finir avec Pasteur, that nature talked about some pages behind. I will have to re-read it in the light of more comprehensives knowledge that I have acquired since.

I also have quickly seen aragorn's post about his teacher saying: "Well, you know...no one actually really understands electricity. We are just observing how it behaves and make models and formulas that makes it possible to predict what it does. We don't know how e.g. an electron really looks like, the image you see in text books is just an estimation...a model."

As far as I understand it, the same goes for Universe Electric Theory, which from what I've learned and undesrtood is more than a theory to me. So if Universe is electric, (see ECHCC and other related materials on Sott from @Pierre, James McCanney's or Wallace Thornhill's works) maybe it would be a good thing to share here something that can be related to this thread, in an electric sense. I say that because, at this point, I am currently translating an English article by Jack Kruse: Might your sea of change be a sea of charge?

I put the entire article here with some bold parts that attracted my attention while translating, as I had (and still have) to dig deep to make my brain understanding the whole thing.

First sentence:

Then Kruse explains plasma:

Then he follows with the Birkeland filaments:

And Kruse asks the question:

Here goes his answer:

I put hereafter the related information from the link above:

Hereafter what I've wrote in a commentary:

Back to the main article:

However, I hope I haven't strayed too far from the main topic. If so, a moderator can move this post to the appropriate place.
Now, I have to read the following entries... as I am about to read this one by Mandatory Intellectomy.

Thank you for this information MK Scarlett!

Following the track about electricity, I found some materials that I consider important to take into account.
Here, some articles from sott's site. The first one talks about how voltage in our body can help us heal:

Your body works with bioelectricity and having a deeper understanding of how it works can be very helpful when it comes to optimizing your health. The pioneer of natural health, Dr. Jerry Tennant, has written an excellent book on this subject called "Healing is Voltage: The Manual".

"I went to the best doctors I could find in New York, Boston, and elsewhere. They all said, 'Well, I'm sorry. You have three viruses in your brain. We don't know what to do about it. We'll call you. I had two or three hours a day where I could understand the newspaper. Then, like a light switch, it would go off and I couldn't understand it anymore. During those two or three hours that I could think about, I realized that I had to figure out how to recover, because no one else was going to do it.

I had the idea that if I could figure out how to make one cell work, I could make them all work, because even though they look different, they really all have the same components. They just have different software. I started reading books on cell biology ... cells should work at a pH between 7.35 and 7.45. I didn't really know what that meant, except that it was something about acid-base balance.

I started trying to understand the pH. I began to realize that pH is the name given to the voltage in a liquid. If you think about the voltage that runs electric lights or a computer, that's called conductive electricity. That means that electrons move along the copper wires. But in a liquid, you have a different situation. A liquid can be an electron donor or an electron thief.

By convention, if the liquid ... is an electron thief, place a plus sign in front of the voltage. If it's an electron donor, you put a minus sign in front. Take a sophisticated voltmeter called a pH meter and place it in the liquid. It will actually read in voltage; minus 400 millivolts of electron donor is the same as a pH of 14. Plus 400 millivolts of electron donor is the same as a pH of zero. Of course, if it's neutral, it has a pH of 7.
"To repair and heal, on the other hand, cells need an environment of -50 millivolts. In other words, you need twice the normal voltage to repair or replace damaged cells.
"Dr. Hiroki Nakatani in Japan was the first person to use modern electronics to measure the acupuncture meridians. He published his work in 1951. Dr. Reinhard Voll in Germany did similar work and published it in 1952. I was able to obtain fairly rudimentary information from the Nakatani device (an ohmmeter) and discovered that my brain was functioning at 2-4 millivolts, instead of the 25 I needed to function and the 50 I needed to repair.

Now, it was obvious why it didn't work," he said. "Understanding that my brain didn't have enough voltage to function properly, that's really what started me on the journey of trying to figure out how to get things working again.

First, he found the work of a Russian physician named Alexander Karasev, who had identified a waveform that can transfer electrons to cell membranes. He was able to acquire a SCENAR device developed by Karasev and began treatment with it. Years later, he developed his own Biomodulator device. 1
"When I began to recognize that the body had to have energy, the other big shift in my paradigm was when I finally understood that the body constantly wears itself out and has to produce new cells. You get new cones in the macula of your eye every 48 hours. The lining of the intestine is replaced every three days. The skin you and I are sitting on today is only 6 weeks old. Your liver is 8 weeks old. Your nervous system is 8 months old.

One of the things you then began to realize is that chronic disease only occurs when you lose the ability to produce new cells that work. [By extension], if you say you must have a cell that works, that cell must contain functional mitochondria. But the mitochondria are not going to work if the cell membranes do not function.

It's the total unit that you have to have working. It's like having a new car. If you don't have a transmission, even if you have the rest of it there, it won't work. You have to have everything... The cells actually have four battery packs. The mitochondria are just one of those battery packs. You want them all to be functional.
Simply put, inadequate voltage is a feature of all chronic diseases. Either you don't have the voltage needed to run the cells or the higher voltage needed to make new cells. So, to heal, you need the right voltage. You also need all the raw materials (nutrients) necessary to produce new cells and to address any toxins that can damage the cells as quickly as they are produced.

Body Electric: The Human Battery System

According to Tennant, there are four main battery systems in the human body that make cells work. The biggest one is your muscle battery. Your muscles are piezoelectric, which means that when you activate them, electrons are emitted. In a sense, muscles act like rechargeable batteries, so although they emit electrons, they also store them.

1. Muscle battery pack - Muscles are stacked on top of each other in a specific order (like flashlight batteries) to form a power pack. Each organ has its own battery, which is a battery of muscle batteries. According to Tennant, each muscle battery corresponds to an acupuncture meridian.

The muscle batteries are surrounded by a fascia, which acts as a semiconductor, a willing metabolic molecule designed to move electrons at the speed of light, but only in one direction.

2. Cell Membrane Condenser: Cell membranes are composed of fats called phospholipids, shaped like a circle with two "legs". The circle is an electron conductor and the legs are insulators. They are stacked together so that it has two conductors separated by an insulator, which is the definition of a capacitor.

The difference between a capacitor and a normal battery is that when a capacitor is discharged, it discharges its entire charge, while a battery discharges slowly. Therefore, each cell membrane acts as a small battery (capacitor), which continuously receives electrons from the muscle battery packs.

3. ADP / ATP Battery - Inside each cell is another rechargeable battery system called adenosine diphosphate / adenosine triphosphate (ADP / ATP). When this battery is charged, it is called ATP. When the battery is discharged, it is called ADP. Because it is a rechargeable battery system, there is also a type of battery charger inside the cell. We call this the Krebs cycle or the citric acid cycle.

The citric acid cycle prefers fatty acids. When there is enough oxygen available, for every unit of fatty acid you put in the citric acid cycle, you get enough electrons to charge 38 ATP batteries. If there is no oxygen available, for every fatty acid unit you put in the citric acid cycle, you only get enough electrons to charge two of those batteries.

Therefore, when the oxygen drops, this ADP / ATP battery system becomes very inefficient. "It's like a car going from 38 miles per gallon to 2 miles per gallon," says Tennant.

4. The DNA battery . Finally, there is the DNA. The DNA molecule measures 34 by 21 angstroms per double helix cycle. 2 The ratio of these numbers is very close to phi and is known as the golden section or golden mean. "Every time you have something that is a golden medium and you expose it to scalar energy ... the scalar energy implodes in the center and becomes the power source of the DNA," says Tennant.

Fifth Energy System - Structured Water

A fifth system that retains and delivers energy is structured water, negatively charged water found in your extracellular cells and tissues. Typical tap water is H2O, but this fourth phase is actually H3O2. It is more viscous, more ordered and more alkaline than normal water, and the refractive index (optical property) of this water is approximately 10 percent higher than that of normal water. Its density is also approximately 10 percent higher and, as mentioned, it has a negative charge (negative electrical potential).

This may provide the answer as to why human cells are negatively charged. Tennant does not include structured water here, but it is an additional component that also plays an important role in health and disease. In summary, the way to recharge this structured water is through sunlight. Exposure to the sun structures the water in your body, which provides more energy. For more information on this, see "Water Supports Health in Ways You Never Would Have Suspected.

Emotions create distorted magnetic fields

that reduce voltage Another really important factor that reduces the voltage in your body is stuck negative emotions. Your body actually stores emotions as magnetic fields. Tennant explains:
"If you place a magnetic field in one of the body's circuits, it simply blocks the flow of electrons. Then, what we discover is that one of the most important things that initiate a chronic illness is actually the emotions. You can identify these emotional magnetic fields in a variety of different ways. The

The work of Eileen McKusick and others has shown that we are all surrounded by this magnetic field. It comes out about 5 feet ... [One of the things McKusick taught is that you can pick up a tuning fork, hit it and you'll hear it humming.

As you move it through the field, when you hit one of these areas of emotional distortion, your pitch gets deeper. You can actually hear it. If you can place a pendulum right where you find it, you will see that the pendulum swings counter-clockwise if there is an emotional distortion there. It rotates clockwise if there is not.
To erase aberrant magnetic fields caused by negative emotions, Tennant applies a stronger magnetic field using his Biomodulator, which can not only transfer electrons but can also emit a variety of waveforms, including scalar energy.

Aragorn said:

I think of something a professor said when I was studying electrical engineering.

He said, "Well, you know... no one really understands electricity. We're just observing how it behaves and we make models and formulas that allow us to predict what it does. We don't know how, for example, an electron really looks, the picture you see in textbooks is just an estimate... a model.

Gaby said:
When I trained in Neural Therapy, we were shown an investigation of how even things like fascia and its surroundings are so completely alive in ways we are only beginning to understand. It's a hobby to stop seeing the cell as a dry individualized, compartmentalized thing. Consciousness determines what we see, and if we are seeing healing effects that involve dynamic non-linear properties with Neural Therapy and therapies that involve voltage and electrochemical concepts, then surely it is time to increase our knowledge base to raise our level of consciousness.

ARARGORN SAID: What a great publication @MK Scarlett! I think you (and Kruse) might be on to something there. I'll have to read it correctly later, but looking at it makes me think that things like electricity, plasma, light and sun could be the 'missing links' we've been looking for in this thread. Very interesting!

Here's something else about the electricity in our bodies:

How does your body produce electricity?

The Medicine Journal,2 concisely explains the complex process your body goes through in order to generate electricity. In your body there are atoms composed of positively charged protons, negatively charged electrons, and neutrons (which are neutral).

An atom with unbalanced charges will be positively or negatively charged and the change from one charge to another will allow the electrons to flow from one atom to another. This is what is known as electricity.3

Your cells generate electrical charges through electrolytes such as sodium and potassium by a mechanism known as a "sodium-potassium pump. As explained by Discovery Health:4

"When your body needs to send a message from one place to another, it opens a door. When the membrane door opens, sodium and potassium ions travel freely in and out of the cell.

As they are attracted by the positive charge outside the membrane, the negatively charged potassium ions leave the cell and the positively charged sodium ions enter the cell and are directed to the negative charge.

The result is a switch in the concentrations of the 2 types of ions - a fast switch that is in control.

... this change from positive to negative generates an electrical impulse. This impulse causes the door of the next cell to open and another charge is created, and so on. In this way, an electrical impulse travels from the nerve of the finger that is in pain to the part of the brain that detects the pain".
Your body's electrical activity is the reason defibrillators, which produce an electrical shock to your heart, are able to restore your heart rhythm, and that activity is why getting the wrong kind of shock, such as being electrocuted or hit by lightning, can basically "fry" your electrical system.

The opposite is true because you can actually take advantage of the Earth's electrical charge to improve your health in many ways.
Your body can absorb free electrons from the earth

The Earth has a huge negative charge. It is full of electrons and these can serve as a powerful and abundant supply of antioxidants and free radical electrons.

Your body is perfectly designed to "work" with the Earth, meaning that there is a constant flow of energy between your body and the Earth. When your feet are on the ground, they absorb large amounts of negative electrons through the soles of your feet.

The effect is sufficient to keep your body at the same negatively charged electrical potential level as the Earth. This simple process is called "grounding" or "earthing", and it produces one of the most powerful antioxidants we know.

Grounding has been shown to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, improve sleep, well-being, and much more. However, when you wear shoes with rubber soles - or plastic soles - you are effectively protected from this beneficial input of earth electrons.

A couple of fragments of the Cs:

(Pierre) It is the information field [makes the patented information field gesture of Pierre].
(L) Information field. So, your question is: Where does the butterfly software come from?
(Ark) Yes.
A: As Pierre said, it is information completely and freely given / received through the protein antenna.

The session of C 20120304 said:

Q: (L) Is the sun, or the star, like a large-scale manifestation of a ball-shaped ray?
A: (L) A close-up.
Q: (L) But obviously, it has mass.
A: Yes.

The session of C 941107 said:
Q: (L) What is a spherical ray?
A: Electromagnetic spark. Go from 4th to 3rd density.

I posted what attracted my attention the most, and by the way, I'm still struggling to get my ideas in order. I really feel and see that I don't know anything about electricity. Through this thread it is clear that the materialistic approach to the health of our bodies as a biological machine no longer holds. It comes to mind when Ra is asked about what fourth density looks like, and he answers several things, including that you have a body that is less dense in matter and more dense in information. I wonder if by information he means a more electric body?

Ketone police said:
After all this, once again I stand by my original statement: that these four men witnessed the interface where spiritual forces manifest themselves in physical reality. If what they all saw and reported is true, then it seems to me that it is, in fact, intelligent design in action.

I hope this is helpful. Greetings

The opposite is true because you can actually take advantage of the Earth's electrical charge to improve your health in many ways.
Your body can absorb free electrons from the earth

The Earth has a huge negative charge. It is full of electrons and these can serve as a powerful and abundant supply of antioxidants and free radical electrons.

Your body is perfectly designed to "work" with the Earth, meaning that there is a constant flow of energy between your body and the Earth. When your feet are on the ground, they absorb large amounts of negative electrons through the soles of your feet.

The effect is sufficient to keep your body at the same negatively charged electrical potential level as the Earth. This simple process is called "grounding" or "earthing", and it produces one of the most powerful antioxidants we know.

Grounding has been shown to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, improve sleep, well-being, and much more. However, when you wear shoes with rubber soles - or plastic soles - you are effectively protected from this beneficial input of earth electrons.

Impressive contribution.

As the pragmatic person that I am, I underline the "connection to the earth" as important to daily life.

To share.:-)

I just read this article on SOTT, and it belongs here:

I think it is becoming clearer what the roles of viruses/exosomes are: they may mostly be mechanisms cells use to remove toxicity and to alert other cells about the presence of toxins, and possibly inoculate the "infected" cell with genes that could help that cell survive the toxic environment.

All of this reminds me of my own research characterizing the virus TP21 from Bacillus thuringienses subspecies kurstaki, which contained the genome of the TP21 virus as a separate strand of plasmid DNA that could actually be isolated on a gel subjected to electrophoresis after harvesting the DNA of a culture of thuringiensis.

I remember when I needed to get pure DNA not potentially contaminated with DNA from the host cell chromosome, which is a problem when using DNA from a whole cell culture, I would grow a large culture of B. thuringiensis and treat it with Mitomycin C, which is is an antibiotic chemotherapeutic agent isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus that inhibits DNA synthesis. What it does is stimulate the cells in the B. thuringiensis culture to form viral particles that are exuded into the medium, which I would concentrate with an ultracentrifuge and then I'd release the pure viral DNA for study by treating the capsids with proteases.

What I never bothered to understand about Mitomycin C was its mechanism of action, or where it came from. What is really interesting to me is the fact that Streptomyces caespitosus is a Gram-positive Actinobacterium, which is found in the soil...

...which is where B. thuringiensis is also found. Where it probably encounters S. caespitosus...and it may have developed TP21 in order to protect itself against the actions of Mitomycin C!

I need to study this more, but my hunch is that the TP21 plasmid DNA encodes for protection against the action of Mytomycin C, and that may in fact be the entire reason that virus exists, since that antibiotic is often found in its local environment. This would be an interesting course of study, and I think were I still in that lab I could design some simple experiments to see if this is indeed the case - the first experiments being, what becomes of the Mitomycin C after treating a culture with it? Can it be isolated and characterized? Can it be determined whether it has been degraded or isolated within the viral capsids for expulsion from the cells (e.g. "exosomes")? Can genes from TP21 be placed into another organism, giving it protection from Mitomycin C?

So I now have some ideas for actual testing of this thesis!! Someone get me into an anthrax lab STAT!!

I previously gave many quotes from Eric Ancelet's book about fallacies of the germ theory, but it's in french. Now for english speakers, there is this book, just published:
The contagion myth - why viruses (including coronavirus) are not the cause of disease, by Thomas Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell

Back
Top Bottom