Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory / Pleomorphism / Béchamp, Rife, Naessens, Reich

Do we even have any pictures of live viruses?
Nope...but that hasn't stopped the circus.
Here are some pictures in a side by side comparison, that were done with cryro-electromicroscopy.
Frozen, sliced and bombarded with electrons, to get a "photo".

1609039602256.png
Here is a rather interesting composite photo of a bit of a cell:
1609041858055.png
A 3D rendering of a eukaryotic cell is modeled using X-ray, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), and cryo-electron microscopy datasets for all of its molecular actors. It is an attempt to recapitulate the myriad pathways involved in signal transduction, protein synthesis, endocytosis, vesicular transport, cell-cell adhesion, apoptosis, and other processes. Although dilute in its concentration relative to a real cell, this rendering is also an attempt to visualize the great complexity and beauty of the cell’s molecular choreography.
There are more pictures here, if you are interested:

I am attaching a PDF file of letters a researcher has collected regarding this "live virus" issue.
He has been requesting information from numerous Science Facilities in England, Australia, and Canada and is still at it.
His request is similar to yours:
1609043299089.png
If you take the time to look at the attached PDF file, you will see that ALL Institutes answered the same way, "Nope", but they used a few more razzle dazzle words.

The researchers name is James McCumiskey and he has dedicated his life to prove that the Medical Mafia in control of the world is based on a foundation of drugs, money and death.

I read his book, "The Ultimate Conspiracy" The Biomedical Paradigm, in 2013.
He writes with a lot of compassion and has done his homework.
Link to it here on Amazon:

Attachments

• covid19-virus-isolation-purification-from-19-institutions-oct-10-2020.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 21
I read his book, "The Ultimate Conspiracy" The Biomedical Paradigm, in 2013.
He writes with a lot of compassion and has done his homework.
Link to it here on Amazon:

The Ultimate Conspiracy - The Biomedical Paradigm: McCumiskey, James: 9780755214709: Books - Amazon.ca

The Ultimate Conspiracy - The Biomedical Paradigm: McCumiskey, James: 9780755214709: Books - Amazon.ca
www.amazon.ca

THANK YOU, DEBRA ❤️

I so ordered the book, because I am deeply curious to understand more, deeper and let the outcome of it slowly align to other bits and pieces which float around - in what is pushed coming to pass - but perhaps, by nature - just isn't exactly what it appears to be.

And luckily - it was possible for me to order the book via Swedish Amazon.

I am attaching a PDF file of letters a researcher has collected regarding this "live virus" issue.
Have you heard of Dr. Lanka from Germany?

He went to the German Supreme Court and demanded proof that measles was isolated and proven to exist in 1953(5?) by electron microscope by the Koch Institute.

No proof was shown at the trial, and he actually ended up winning. Lanka is solid on the AIDS hoax (Fauci won acclaim and the highest award in the land for that, remember) and he's the first guy who got me thinking and questioning the Virus Question.

I'm still puzzled about how transmission works. If not viruses, then how do we explain infections disease? Terrain theory does not go all the way with explaining this as far as I can tell. Perhaps Miasma theory has the answers we seek.

Have you heard of Dr. Lanka from Germany?
Yes, I have some of Dr Lanka's work in my collection, his contributions are valuable and add to the evidence that is building against the Pharma monster.
I'm still puzzled about how transmission works. If not viruses, then how do we explain infections disease? Terrain theory does not go all the way with explaining this as far as I can tell.
Good question, yes, how DO we explain "infectious disease"?
To begin with, though, what is the foundation of the question?

Is is a solvable question?
Or, is the question flawed from the beginning?
If the foundation of "disease" has been twisted 180 degrees, to instill FEAR of sickness, sadness, weakness and drug and intervention dependency world wide, can one really find the answer, if it is based on a FALSE Belief system?
The Germ THEORY?

If the question is based on False Beliefs, ("germs cause diseases, germs ATTACK") manipulated information,(Contagious Attacking VIRUSES) and twisted, malicious lies,(we are at war with Nature/survival of the fittest, drugs are the only answer) and shocking and scaring vulnerable, naive believers with Latin spells(diagnoses of death and drugs) CAN there BE an answer that makes sense?

Are we asking the WRONG question?

If the ruling Medical Establishment refuses to acknowledge that the "WAR" system that they have based Modern Medicine upon is False, we may never know exactly HOW we exchange this information.

Do living Beings shed exosmes, (true answer-yes, we do, in copious amounts!!) that are then picked up by others, aka, "contagion", and then those people go into a healing event, similar to ours, which was triggered by a physical exchange of "matter"?
Or is it transmitted via our own radiating Frequency Resonance Vibration?
Or, or, or....?

When I read the C's comment "The Programming is Complete" this twisted Medical system based on Fear is what I understood that completed programming to mean.

In the Epic Corona Virus Thread, during the early days of the year, I made several posts , combining what I have learned, what I was observing, and possible reasons regarding how the "transmission" and "infections" "shock" and "fear" have been manipulated by the Medical Industry, to bedazzle the public with shock and fear.

If you do a search on my profile for "postings", go for the ones on that thread, as well as the German New Medicine thread, I have linked one for you below.

There are several threads here on the Forum that I have contributed information and data gathered over the years, as well.
Here is a link to a previous response regarding GNM:

If you are familiar with Dr Andrew Kaufman, he recently did a video with two German New Medicine Practitioners.
I really appreciated Andy K's questions and realizations.

Do living Beings shed exosmes, (true answer-yes, we do, in copious amounts!!) that are then picked up by others, aka, "contagion", and then those people go into a healing event, similar to ours, which was triggered by a physical exchange of "matter"?
Or is it transmitted via our own radiating Frequency Resonance Vibration?
Or, or, or....?
Are you saying that the spread of disease is psychological?

That's what Lanka said about measles.

Are you saying that the spread of disease is psychological?

That's what Lanka said about measles.
Measles is an interesting topic.
It isn't so much "psychological" as it is a response to a perceived threat to ones emotional and or physical survival and well being.
The situations are interpreted by each individuals Psyche, and it happens so fast, that the intellect/ego doesn't usually know it went on.
That is generally what the term "psychological" applies to.
It isn't a conscious thought or mood, filtered through the ego, it is a perception and it happens in the "Super Consciousness" part of us, our Psyche.

Our skin covers our body with layers of amazing sensory apparatus.

All the touches, breezes, and temperature changes, all our perceptions of "out there" are interpreted and felt by our skin.

Did you know that the brain chemical Oxytocin is released into our system, from the pleasure, well being and safety felt when one is hugged?

So, for what it's worth, here is my interpretation of what happens, when measles is diagnosed.
This is what I learned studying GNM.
It applies to all types of skin rashes.

As always:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

A mini case study:
My life long Best friend had a very interesting case of reoccurring hives, but only on her upper and inner arm area.
Both arms.
This continued to happened to her for at least 20 years.
Dr's would give her magic topical potions, creams and ointments which, at the best would -maybe-nullify a bit of the itching.
They even suggested that she was "Allergic to Sunshine".
But, every year, the hives showed up, they stuck around for about 2 weeks, then they would vanish.
It took a little bit of detective work, but once we found the "tracks" of the cause of the "thinning of her skin" and the healing of the Hives, we cleared it up with Thought Field Therapy in about 15 minutes!
That was 8 or 9 years ago, and the rash thingy is history.
By going over personal stuff that she had "issues" with, at the START OF EVERY SUMMER, we found the triggering thoughts, feelings,and the similar yearly Feeling she would get, and she cleared it.
Healed it.
Cleared it up completely.

If, in a situation of world changing events, something life changing happens,something that takes one off balance, such as a sudden separation, it matters.

When suddenly we are not touched, or hugged, in the way we are accustom, in the way we deeply need to FEEL, the Psyche can and does start a "make skin more sensitive" program.
More skin sensitivity enables one to feel even the lightest of touches, the lightest of hugs.

We all need that comfort, crave that love touch, inducing that hit of Oxytocin (bless you Candice Pert) for our SURVIVAL.
As Candice Pert wrote in her book, The Molecules of Emotion, to paraphase"We are made addicts in our own skin".

During the "Sensitive stage" there is no obvious sign on the skin or in our behavior.
Until... the episode of feeling "untouched enough" is in "resolution".
Once the issue subsides, and its "All OK"...
The rash starts.
The filling in of ulcerations, made under the epidermis, around the nerve endings and tubules, done remember to increase sensitivity, begins.
It all depends on how long the person was in the conflict stage, as to how severe the rash and healing phase takes.
Skin replaces fast, so usually in 2 weeks the job is done!

This is copied from the GNM website:
[...]
Generalized separation conflicts, which affect the entire body, are typically experienced by infants and young children who are much more vulnerable regarding separations from the “pack” (at home, at school). How the “childhood disease” presents itself depends on which epidermal layer is involved (chickenpox goes deeper than measles and rubella) and on the intensity of the preceding conflict-active phase (rubella causes milder symptoms than measles). With the SYNDROME, that is, with water retention as a result of an active abandonment conflict, the blisters of the skin rash appear more dramatic. An intense healing phase is accompanied by high fever.

This page is regarding Dr Lankas work and court case, for anyone interested:

THANK YOU, DEBRA ❤️

I so ordered the book, because I am deeply curious to understand more, deeper and let the outcome of it slowly align to other bits and pieces which float around - in what is pushed coming to pass - but perhaps, by nature - just isn't exactly what it appears to be.

And luckily - it was possible for me to order the book via Swedish Amazon.

Weheeee !!!! :wow:

I finally got the book sent from the UK yesterday • "The Ultimate Conspiracy - The Biomedical Paradigm by James McCumiskey, @Debra - And I am already reading its first pages - immediately sense that that is a book worth reading. (And so, I love to read it). I choose this over all other... uhm 15-20 books... who are waiting to be read.

You know what is wonderful ?

When a book whispers/radiates/captures you, really wanting to be read. And your mind/heart/soul - is all for it, too. And boy, am I happy you brought it up for further inspiration.

💕

For what it is worth, NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) has a photo album of various microscope images of SARS-CoV-2 (or what they claim them to be):

NextStrain.org is a cite, where researchers share the full genetic sequences of SARS-CoV-2 variants (not PCR tests, but full genomic sequences):

Further, at pubmed, if one searches for SARS-CoV-2 isolated virus or virus isolate, there are quite a few hits:

Incl. this paper on isolation (from symptomatic patients), culturing and re-infecting and pathologically analysing on test animals:

Transmission and protection against re-infection in the ferret model with the SARS-CoV-2 USA-WA1/2020 reference isolate​

Simulation of the Clinical and Pathological Manifestations of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in a Golden Syrian Hamster Model: Implications for Disease Pathogenesis and Transmissibility​

both isolate, culture, re-infect test animals and do pathological study of symptoms. Both fulfil Koch's postulates (or so they claim).

(or what they claim them to be)

(or so they claim)
That's about the gist of it.

Unfortunately, scientific studies are not what they're cranked up to be. For starters, even the scientific community is aware that more than half of them are wrong.

On top of that, the media are more likely to report the wrong ones than the correct ones. And when you add a political agenda, like with COVID, it gets even worse. Also claims made in studies' titles are often not backed up by the studies themselves.

Virtually everyone in the mainstream admits that you can be positive for SARS-CoV-2 and not have any symptoms. They even often say that most people who have the virus are healthy. So let's make one thing clear:

If you can have the virus and not have the disease, then the virus does not cause the disease.

It's really that simple. No two ways about it. Two plus two equals four. It's strange that people's heads aren't exploding from cognitive dissonance when they believe both that you can be positive and healthy and that the virus causes the disease.

And positivity without symptoms is literally the opposite of fulfilling Koch's first postulate, so any claims that SARS-CoV-2 fulfills Koch's postulates are just embarrassing.

Besides, according to various official sources, COVID has about 150 symptoms, and as one researcher commented, about the only thing missing on the list is toothache. And most of those symptoms are also symptoms of dozens of other diseases. So out of 100 people "with COVID", how many of them have the exact same set of symptoms? How many are experiencing the same disease? The only thing that connects these people is a positive PCR test, which is another joke because the test, as its inventor said, can't tell you whether you're sick or anything like that, and depending on the number of cycles can find just about anything.

So not only is it admitted that the virus does not cause the disease, but we can't even say in any meaningful way whether all the people with "COVID" have the same "disease". Germ theory is failing epically.

Anyway, here are a few excerpts from Tom Cowan's recent book The Contagion Myth, which summarize both the situation with SARS-CoV-2 and the situation with virology in general.

In other words, here is what should have happened in early 2020.
As soon as the Chinese medical authorities suspected an outbreak of a new and dangerous disease, they should have collected about five hundred people with identical, or at least nearly identical, symptoms. Then they should have identified another group of equal size as matched controls—that is, people of a similar age, lifestyle and background, also from Wuhan, who had no symptoms. Given the possible slow development of this illness, it would have been prudent to follow the five hundred control people over at least a few months to make sure that none developed these new symptoms.
The next step would be to do a thorough microbiological examination of a variety of fluids taken from these one thousand subjects. At a minimum, this should have included blood, sputum, urine, and nasal swabs. The examination should have included conventional light microscopy to look for bacteria and electron microscopy to look for viruses. Once a novel bacteria or virus was found in all the sick people and none of the well people, the bacteria or virus should have been meticulously isolated, purified, and cultured in a neutral medium (which is actually not possible for viruses, since they "grow" only in other living cells). Once this purification step was accomplished, the purified microbe should have been introduced into a test animal in the normal way that one suspected the microbe might be spreading—by airborne droplets—not injected directly into the brain of the animal as scientists like Pasteur did to "prove" the contagious etiology of rabies, TB, or polio.
Finally, a control group of test animals should have been subjected to the same attempts at contamination. In other words, if you are going to spray purified virus into the animals' nostrils to see whether they get sick, you need to spray pure saline into the nostrils of a control group of animals to make sure the animals are not getting sick just because you are spraying stuff up their noses.
Any sane and logical person would agree that this is what should have happened. Finally, if for some reason the medical authorities in China were unable to carry out such an investigation, they should have enlisted the help of the CDC and the equivalent organizations in Europe and Russia, or the World Health Organization (WHO), to make sure the investigations were done carefully, properly, and thoroughly.
The amazing part of this story is that not only do we lack this kind of evidence for a viral cause of Covid-19, we also lack this kind of evidence for the many "viral" epidemics we have faced during the last century, including polio, AIDS, SARS, Ebola, Zika, and hepatitis C. In fact, not a single part of this clear and simple proof has been attempted.

Let's look then at what was done to prove that the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was the cause of this new set of symptoms. Four papers published in China are cited as proof that the new and novel coronavirus is the probable cause of this new disease.
For an in-depth analysis of these papers, please refer to a presentation by Andrew Kaufman MD, in which he dissects in great detail the methods and conclusions of these seminal studies. To review these four studies, let's look again at Rivers' postulates for determining whether a particular virus causes a disease.
1. The virus can be isolated from diseased hosts.
2. The virus can be cultivated in host cells.
3. Proof of filterability—the virus can be filtered from a medium that also contained bacteria.
4. The filtered virus will produce a comparable disease when the cultivated virus is used to infect experimental animals.
5. The virus can be re-isolated from the infected experimental animal.
6. A specific immune response to the virus can be detected.
None of these four studies met all six postulates. Of the four studies said to prove that a coronavirus causes this disease, not one of them satisfied the first three postulates, and none of them even addressed postulates four and five. One paper claimed to find an immune response (postulate six) by looking at antibody levels from the patient. The first two papers are honest enough to claim only an association of coronavirus and the disease; the third paper claims that the coronavirus is "identified as the causative agent." The fourth paper, from McMaster University, falsely claims that the coronavirus is the causative agent of the disease and that the virus "set in motion the pandemic," with no evidence to back up these statements.
These papers never show that all the people with Covid-19 had the same set of symptoms; they never purify any virus from the sick people; they never demonstrate the absence of the virus from well people; and they never show that the transmission of purified virus could make well people become sick. This is scientific fraud of the first order.

It's interesting to look more closely at how virologists work to "prove" something like causation by coronavirus. One example is a paper published in 2003 in Nature, titled "Koch's Postulates Fulfilled for SARS Virus." Researchers claimed that Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome is caused by a coronavirus. The title itself is misleading, if not dishonest, because the researchers satisfied neither Koch's nor Rivers' postulates.
Here's what they did: first they took respiratory secretions from some sick people; in other words, they took sputum from people with a cough. They centrifuged the sputum, which separates the cellular part (where presumably the virus is residing in the cells) from the liquid part. They discarded the liquid part. This is what they referred to as "purification." Then they took this centrifuged, unpurified sediment from sick people, containing God-only-knows-what, and inoculated that into vero (monkey kidney) cells. Here we have to understand that if virologists want to get enough "virus" to use experimentally, they must grow it in a biological medium such as an animal or at least cells from an animal. Unlike bacteria, which can be grown in petri dishes, viruses are not alive, and they can "grow" only in other living cells. For convenience and because cancer cell lines are "immortal," they generally grow their "viruses" in cancer cells; however, in this case they used kidney cells. This practice is fraught with obvious problems for proving it is the virus and not the kidney or cancer cells that are causing disease when these viruses then get injected into the test animals. Also, it is well known now that as part of their "detoxification" strategy, cells, especially cancer cells produce particles called exosomes, which are identical to "viruses."
Again, the researchers took unpurified sediment from the nasal mucus of sick people and grew that in vero cells until they got a sufficient quantity of cellular material to work with. Then they centrifuged this mess again, not even attempting to purify any virus from the mixture. Finally, they took this witch's brew of snot sediment, kidney cells, and who-knows-what-else and injected that into two monkeys. They didn't do a control group by injecting saline into other monkeys or injecting vero cells into monkeys, or even injecting the liquid supernatant from the centrifuged material into monkeys. They just injected this cellular-debris-laden goop. One monkey developed pneumonia and the other appeared to have respiratory symptoms possibly related to a lower respiratory disease. That, claim the researchers, is the proof that a "coronavirus" can cause disease.
To be fair, in a related study, researchers did the exact same procedure, except to make it more reflective of how the new "virus" actually spreads, they took unpurified, lung-cancer-grown, centrifuged snot and (again, without any controls) squirted it down the throats and into the lungs of hamsters. (Where is PETA when you need them?) Some, but not all, of the hamsters got pneumonia, and some died. We have no idea what would have happened if they had squirted plain lung cancer cells into the lungs of these hamsters, but probably not anything good. And even more perplexing, some of the hamsters didn't even get sick at all, which certainly doesn't square with the deadly, contagious virus theory.
In short, no study has proven that coronavirus, or indeed any virus is contagious, nor has any study proven anything except that virologists are a dangerous, misguided group of people and that hamster- and monkey-rights people are not doing their jobs!

Lanka's work has helped cut through the veils behind which the field of virology is shrouded. As a young graduate student in Germany, Lanka made the chance discovery of the first virus in seawater. Using electron microscopy in his studies of sea algae, he noticed that the algae contained "particles." To find out what these particles were, and knowing that no one had described viruses living within healthy algae before, he proceeded as follows: He ground up the algae in a sort of blender, essentially to break apart the walls of the algae. Then he purified this mixture using an extremely fine filter to separate out particles the size of viruses from everything else. In this way, he obtained a pure solution of water and viruses and anything else that is the size of a virus or smaller. Then he put this mixture into a density-gradient centrifuge, which spins the solution and allows the particles to separate out into bands. The final step uses a micropipette to suck out the band that contains only the virus. This simple procedure is the gold standard for the purification and isolation of a virus from any tissue or solution. It's not an easy process, but it is not unduly difficult either.
He could then study this purified virus under an electron microscope, elucidate its shape and structure, analyze the genome, and ascertain which proteins it contained. With this work, he could confidently state he had discovered a new virus and was sure of its makeup. For this discovery, he received his doctorate and was about to embark on a promising career as a virologist.

[...]

Compare Lanka's careful work with how current virologists find and characterize viruses, including the "novel coronavirus." They start with sputum from a sick person, having no idea how this person got sick. They centrifuge but do not filter the sputum. This is not a purification process, as they readily admit in all of the papers written about the "coronavirus."

Here's what the authors of the original papers that found and linked the "novel" coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) to the disease now called "Covid-19" have to say. The following quotations come from the brilliant paper "Covid-19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless," by Torsten Englebrecht and Konstantin Demeter.
Referring to a published image in a paper claiming to have isolated a new virus, they say, "The image is the virus budding from an infected cell. It is not purified virus."
If it's not purified virus, how do the authors know whether or not it is even a virus, what it is, or where it came from?
In the paper "Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with Covid-19," the authors stated: "We could not estimate the degree of purification because we do not purify and concentrate the virus cultured in cells." In other words, they did not isolate the virus, even though they claim to do so in the title.
In the article "Virus Isolated from the First Patient with SARSCoV-2 in Korea," the authors admitted, "We did not obtain an electron micrograph showing the degree of purification." In other words, the authors have no idea whether or not the sample is purified, as an electron micrograph is the only way to determine that. They then claim to have characterized the genetic material of something they never purified, having no idea what they were looking at. This was an important study, as it describes the first case of "Covid-19" in Korea.
Finally, the article "A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China," states: "We show an image of sedimented virus particles, not purified ones." The researchers took nasal mucus ("snot") from sick people, centrifuged it (which is not a purification step) and then showed a fuzzy picture of what they found. Then they carried out a "genetic analysis" of this sediment in order to characterize the "novel" coronavirus. This piece of fraud was published in the esteemed New England Journal of Medicine.
What is in the centrifuged material that these papers describe? The centrifuged material contains bacteria and perhaps viruses, fungi, human cells, cell debris, and anything else found in the lungs or sinus passages of a sick person. Researchers then inoculate this unpurified mess onto "living tissue" to make it "grow." Sometimes this tissue is lung cancer tissue, sometimes aborted fetal tissue, and sometimes tissue from monkey kidneys. In any case, it is a complex mixture of many components, known and unknown. And then because this "virulent, infectious virus" won't infect and kill this living tissue unless you starve and poison the tissue first, you deprive the tissue of nutrients and add oxidizing agents to "weaken" the tissue. Then you add antibiotics to make sure it's not bacteria that is killing the tissue.
The tissue from this treatment naturally disintegrates into thousands of components. Then you centrifuge this mess again to find your "virus." At that point, you start the PCR testing to determine the genetic and protein makeup of this "virus." The problem is that (unlike the clear situation that Lanka encountered) in this slapdash way, you never have the isolated intact "virus" as a reference to allow you to know which genetic parts of your unpurified mess actually belong to the "virus" you are trying to characterize.

Tom mentions a presentation by Andy Kaufman. It can be found here:

The audio is extremely quiet, so I also uploaded a version with fixed audio here:

And here are some excerpts from Arthur Firstenberg's book The Invisible Rainbow, mainly regarding the 1918 "Spanish flu".

In 1889, most historians agree, the modern electrical era opened.
And in 1889, as if the heavens had suddenly opened as well, doctors in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia were overwhelmed by a flood of critically ill patients suffering from a strange disease that seemed to have come like a thunderbolt from nowhere, a disease that many of these doctors had never seen before. That disease was influenza, and that pandemic lasted four continuous years and killed at least one million people.

Suddenly and inexplicably, influenza, whose descriptions had remained consistent for thousands of years, changed its character in 1889. Flu had last seized most of England in November 1847, over half a century earlier. The last flu epidemic in the United States had raged in the winter of 1874–1875. Since ancient times, influenza had been known as a capricious, unpredictable disease, a wild animal that came from nowhere, terrorized whole populations at once without warning and without a schedule, and disappeared as suddenly and mysteriously as it had arrived, not to be seen again for years or decades. It behaved unlike any other illness, was thought not to be contagious, and received its name because its comings and goings were said to be governed by the "influence" of the stars.

flu deaths.jpg

Seventeen years of surveillance by Hope-Simpson in and around the community of Cirencester, England, revealed that despite popular belief, influenza is not readily communicated from one person to another within a household. Seventy percent of the time, even during the "Hong Kong flu" pandemic of 1968, only one person in a household would get the flu. If a second person had the flu, both often caught it on the same day, which meant that they did not catch it from each other. Sometimes different minor variants of the virus were circulating in the same village, even in the same household, and on one occasion two young brothers who shared a bed had different variants of the virus, proving that they could not have caught it from each other, or even from the same third person.

Another indication that something is wrong with prevailing theories is the failure of vaccination programs. Although vaccines have been proven to confer some immunity to particular strains of flu virus, several prominent virologists have admitted over the years that vaccination has done nothing to stop epidemics and that the disease still behaves just as it did a thousand years ago. In fact, after reviewing 259 vaccination studies from the British Medical Journal spanning 45 years, Tom Jefferson recently concluded that influenza vaccines have had essentially no impact on any real outcomes, such as school absences, working days lost, and flu-related illnesses and deaths.
The embarrassing secret among virologists is that from 1933 until the present day, there have been no experimental studies proving that influenza—either the virus or the disease—is ever transmitted from person to person by normal contact. As we will see in the next chapter, all efforts to experimentally transmit it from person to person, even in the middle of the most deadly disease epidemic the world has ever known, have failed.
During WWI, radio communication was needed, and at that time there was little infrastructure built for it. Within a year, that changed significantly.
When the United States entered the war in 1917, it changed the terrain in a hurry. The United States Navy already had one giant transmitter at Arlington, Virginia and a second at Darien, in the Canal Zone. A third, in San Diego, began broadcasting in May 1917, a fourth, at Pearl Harbor, on October 1 of that year, and a fifth, at Cavite, the Philippines, on December 19. The Navy also took over and upgraded private and foreign-owned stations at Lents, Oregon; South San Francisco, California; Bolinas, California; Kahuku, Hawaii; Heeia Point, Hawaii; Sayville, Long Island; Tuckerton, New Jersey; and New Brunswick, New Jersey. By late 1917, thirteen American stations were sending messages across two oceans.
Fifty more medium and high powered radio stations ringed the United States and its possessions for communication with ships. To equip its ships the Navy manufactured and deployed over ten thousand low, medium, and high powered transmitters. By early 1918, the Navy was graduating over four hundred students per week from its radio operating courses. In the short course of a year, between April 6, 1917 and early 1918, the Navy built and was operating the world's largest radio network.
America's transmitters were far more efficient than most of those built previously. When a 30-kilowatt Poulson arc was installed at Arlington in 1913, it was found to be so much superior to the 100-kilowatt spark apparatus there that the Navy adopted the arc as its preferred equipment and ordered sets with higher and higher ratings. A 100-kilowatt arc was installed at Darien, a 200-kilowatt arc in San Diego, 350-kilowatt arcs at Pearl Harbor and Cavite. In 1917, 30-kilowatt arcs were being installed on Navy ships, outclassing the transmitters on most ships of other nations.

In July 1918, another 200-kilowatt arc was added to the system the Navy had taken over at Sayville. In September 1918, a 500-kilowatt arc went on the air at a new naval station at Annapolis, Maryland. Meanwhile the Navy had ordered a second, more powerful alternator for New Brunswick, of 200-kilowatt capacity. Installed in June, it too went on the air full time in September. New Brunswick immediately became the most powerful station in the world, outclassing Germany's flagship station at Nauen, and was the first that transmitted both voice and telegraphic messages across the Atlantic Ocean clearly, continuously, and reliably. Its signal was heard over a large part of the earth.
The disease that was called Spanish influenza was born during these months. It did not originate in Spain. It did, however, kill tens of millions all over the world, and it became suddenly more fatal in September of 1918. By some estimates the pandemic struck more than half a billion people, or a third of the world's population. Even the Black Death of the fourteenth century did not kill so many in so short a period of time. No wonder everyone is terrified of its return.

But there is no evidence that the disease of 1918 was contagious.
The Spanish influenza apparently originated in the United States in early 1918, seemed to spread around the world on Navy ships, and first appeared on board those ships and in seaports and Naval stations. The largest early outbreak, laying low about 400 people, occurred in February in the Naval Radio School at Cambridge, Massachusetts. In March, influenza spread to Army camps where the Signal Corps was being trained in the use of the wireless: 1,127 men contracted influenza in Camp Funston, in Kansas, and 2,900 men in the Oglethorpe camps in Georgia. In late March and April, the disease spread to the civilian population, and around the world.
Mild at first, the epidemic exploded with death in September, everywhere in the world at once. Waves of mortality traveled with astonishing speed over the global ocean of humanity, again and again until their force was finally spent three years later.

"The regularity with which these various hemorrhages appeared suggested the possibility of there being a change in the blood itself," wrote Drs. Arthur Erskine and B. L. Knight of Cedar Rapids, Iowa in late 1918. So they tested the blood from a large number of patients with influenza and pneumonia. "In every case tested without a single exception," they wrote, "the coagulability of the blood was lessened, the increase in time required for coagulation varying from two and one-half to eight minutes more than normal. Blood was tested as early as the second day of infection, and as late as the twentieth day of convalescence from pneumonia, with the same results… Several local physicians also tested blood from their patients, and, while our records are at this time necessarily incomplete, we have yet to receive a report of a case in which the time of coagulation was not prolonged."
This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity ever since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation. Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting.

Another astonishing fact that makes no sense if this pandemic was infectious, but that makes good sense if it was caused by radio waves, is that instead of striking down the old and the infirm like most diseases, this one killed mostly healthy, vigorous young people between the ages of eighteen and forty—just as the previous pandemic had done, with a little less vehemence, in 1889. This, as we saw in chapter 5, is the same as the predominant age range for neurasthenia, the chronic form of electrical illness. Two-thirds of all influenza deaths were in this age range. Elderly patients were rare.

Patients also regularly lost some of their hair two to three months after recovering from the flu. According to Samuel Ayres, a dermatologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, this was an almost daily occurrence, most of these patients being young women. This is not an expected after-effect of respiratory viruses either, but hair loss has been widely reported from exposure to radio waves.
Yet another puzzling observation was that so few patients in 1918 had sore throats, runny noses, or other initial respiratory symptoms. But neurological symptoms, just as in the pandemic of 1889, were rampant, even in mild cases. They ranged from insomnia, stupor, dulled perceptions, unusually heightened perceptions, tingling, itching, and impairment of hearing to weakness or partial paralysis of the palate, eyelids, eyes, and various other muscles. The famous Karl Menninger reported on 100 cases of psychosis triggered by influenza, including 35 of schizophrenia, that he saw during a three-month period.
Although the infectious nature of this illness was widely assumed, masks, quarantines, and isolation were all without effect. Even in an isolated country like Iceland the flu spread universally, in spite of the quarantining of its victims.
The disease seemed to spread impossibly fast. "There is no reason to suppose that it traveled more rapidly than persons could travel [but] it has appeared to do so," wrote Dr. George A. Soper, Major in the United States Army.

But most revealing of all were the various heroic attempts to prove the infectious nature of this disease, using volunteers. All these attempts, made in November and December 1918 and in February and March 1919, failed. One medical team in Boston, working for the United States Public Health Service, tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. Their efforts were impressive and make entertaining reading:
"We collected the material and mucous secretions of the mouth and nose and throat and bronchi from cases of the disease and transferred this to our volunteers. We always obtained this material in the same way. The patient with fever, in bed, had a large, shallow, traylike arrangement before him or her, and we washed out one nostril with some sterile salt solutions, using perhaps 5 c.c., which is allowed to run into the tray; and that nostril is blown vigorously into the tray. This is repeated with the other nostril. The patient then gargles with some of the solution. Next we obtain some bronchial mucus through coughing, and then we swab the mucous surface of each nares and also the mucous surface of the throat… Each one of the volunteers… received 6 c.c. of the mixed stuff that I have described. They received it into each nostril; received it in the throat, and on the eye; and when you think that 6 c.c. in all was used, you will understand that some of it was swallowed. None of them took sick."
In a further experiment with new volunteers and donors, the salt solution was eliminated, and with cotton swabs, the material was transferred directly from nose to nose and from throat to throat, using donors in the first, second, or third day of the disease. "None of these volunteers who received the material thus directly transferred from cases took sick in any way… All of the volunteers received at least two, and some of them three 'shots' as they expressed it."
In a further experiment 20 c.c. of blood from each of five sick donors were mixed and injected into each volunteer. "None of them took sick in any way."
"Then we collected a lot of mucous material from the upper respiratory tract, and filtered it through Mandler filters. This filtrate was injected into ten volunteers, each one receiving 3.5 c.c. subcutaneously, and none of these took sick in any way."
Then a further attempt was made to transfer the disease "in the natural way," using fresh volunteers and donors: "The volunteer was led up to the bedside of the patient; he was introduced. He sat down alongside the bed of the patients. They shook hands, and by instructions, he got as close as he conveniently could, and they talked for five minutes. At the end of the five minutes, the patient breathed out as hard as he could, while the volunteer, muzzle to muzzle (in accordance with his instructions, about 2 inches between the two), received this expired breath, and at the same time was breathing in as the patient breathed out… After they had done this for five times, the patient coughed directly into the face of the volunteer, face to face, five different times… [Then] he moved to the next patient whom we had selected, and repeated this, and so on, until this volunteer had had that sort of contact with ten different cases of influenza, in different stages of the disease, mostly fresh cases, none of them more than three days old… None of them took sick in any way."

One interesting point the book makes is that 300-400 years ago, epidemics spread at exactly the same speed as today, despite travel having been infinitely slower and thus making person to person transmission at such a speed impossible. And it appeared on ships at the same time as on land, while those ships were away from land for months.

Influenza works its caprice not only on land, but at sea. With today's speed of travel this is no longer obvious, but in previous centuries, when sailors were attacked with influenza weeks, or even months, out of their last port of call, it was something to remember. In 1894, Charles Creighton described fifteen separate historical instances where entire ships or even many ships in a naval fleet were seized by the illness far from landfall, as if they had sailed into an influenzal fog, only to discover, in some cases, upon arriving at their next port, that influenza had broken out on land at the same time.

The Invisible Rainbow is a very interesting book, full of nearly forgotten history.

That's about the gist of it.

Unfortunately, scientific studies are not what they're cranked up to be. For starters, even the scientific community is aware that more than half of them are wrong.

On top of that, the media are more likely to report the wrong ones than the correct ones. And when you add a political agenda, like with COVID, it gets even worse. Also claims made in studies' titles are often not backed up by the studies themselves.

Virtually everyone in the mainstream admits that you can be positive for SARS-CoV-2 and not have any symptoms. They even often say that most people who have the virus are healthy. So let's make one thing clear:

If you can have the virus and not have the disease, then the virus does not cause the disease.

It's really that simple. No two ways about it. Two plus two equals four. It's strange that people's heads aren't exploding from cognitive dissonance when they believe both that you can be positive and healthy and that the virus causes the disease.

And positivity without symptoms is literally the opposite of fulfilling Koch's first postulate, so any claims that SARS-CoV-2 fulfills Koch's postulates are just embarrassing.

Besides, according to various official sources, COVID has about 150 symptoms, and as one researcher commented, about the only thing missing on the list is toothache. And most of those symptoms are also symptoms of dozens of other diseases. So out of 100 people "with COVID", how many of them have the exact same set of symptoms? How many are experiencing the same disease? The only thing that connects these people is a positive PCR test, which is another joke because the test, as its inventor said, can't tell you whether you're sick or anything like that, and depending on the number of cycles can find just about anything.

So not only is it admitted that the virus does not cause the disease, but we can't even say in any meaningful way whether all the people with "COVID" have the same "disease". Germ theory is failing epically.

Anyway, here are a few excerpts from Tom Cowan's recent book The Contagion Myth, which summarize both the situation with SARS-CoV-2 and the situation with virology in general.

Tom mentions a presentation by Andy Kaufman. It can be found here:

The audio is extremely quiet, so I also uploaded a version with fixed audio here:

And here are some excerpts from Arthur Firstenberg's book The Invisible Rainbow, mainly regarding the 1918 "Spanish flu".

View attachment 53918

During WWI, radio communication was needed, and at that time there was little infrastructure built for it. Within a year, that changed significantly.

One interesting point the book makes is that 300-400 years ago, epidemics spread at exactly the same speed as today, despite travel having been infinitely slower and thus making person to person transmission at such a speed impossible. And it appeared on ships at the same time as on land, while those ships were away from land for months.

The Invisible Rainbow is a very interesting book, full of nearly forgotten history.
Very very interesting.

The lies of "science" are unbelievable.

Thanks for the summary and excerpts from the book.

I wanted to add something revolving SARS.

Medical researcher David Crowe did an excellent analysis about the start and whereabouts of the SARS “pandemic” in an pdf of 53 pages. You will be surprised how it started and especially how it all was truly sloppy and unprofessionally handled - compared to the official scare mongering narrative back then.

Interesting is the section in which SARS patients where by accident mixed up at a hospital with AIDS patients in the same room. None of the AIDS patients got infected with SARS. Which is remarkable given that the aids patients had a very low immune system but no transfer of disease took place. 🤔

Also the way the Chinese “determined” SARS in people was totally amateurish, just with help of low fever and if the x-Rays showed some shadows. The. You were given lethal treatments - leading to further illness and damages. As well death.

In essence patients were killed through medications. And Canada’s play in the whole game was a very strange one, too. I have to add that it has been 2 years the last time i read David Crowe’s pdf file, so i hope I didn’t get the details wrong.

David Crowe died hastily of cancer in Jul/Aug 2020 - which felt strange as he was highly critical of the Corona Plandemic at a very early stage (well, no wonder, after what came to the fore regarding the SARS “Pandemic” 2002/03)

Since I recently wrote several articles on viruses, I had to think about the whole issue much more, to make sure authoritarian readers couldn't attack it so easily.
I went back to Andy Kaufman's video on SARS virus isolation and reviewed everything in detail. During this process things became much clearer to me.

It's laughable what's being passed on as science when it comes to virology. It's just a bad joke.

After I properly understood relevant terms and methods, I went back to check some of those studies that claim to have isolated SARS-CoV-2. With every study, it seems to be exactly the same case as those described by Andy. Take a look at this:

c19studyBS.png

This text, while it claims several times to isolate the virus, actually betrays itself by describing what it really did.
Basically, they do anything but isolation but call it isolation.

If you look at the method, they took samples from the respiratory tract (green rectangle 1), and inoculated it onto Vero cells (rectangle 2).
Then they say this was how they "isolated" the virus.

So to be clear - they took a sample from the lungs that they think had the virus, they put it onto monkey kidney cells, and they call it isolation.
Cause when you have a fluid with a thing you're trying to isolate, you just add it to a bunch of other stuff and thus you've isolated the thing in the fluid... that is, if you're a complete idiot, which apparently most virologists are.

This is in the "Virus Isolation" section of the detailed version of the study:
"The virus was isolated from nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal samples from putative COVID-19 patients. Oropharyngeal samples were diluted with viral transfer medium containing nasopharyngeal swabs and antibiotics (Nystadin, penicillin-streptomycin 1:1 dilution) at 1:4 ratio and incubated for 1 hour at 4°C, before being inoculated onto Vero cells. Inoculated Vero cells were cultured at 37°C, 5% CO2 in 1× Dulbecco's modified Eagle's medium (DMEM) supplemented with 2% fetal bovine serum and penicillin-streptomycin. Virus replication and isolation were confirmed through cytopathic effects, gene detection, and electron microscopy."

You can see they throw around the word "isolate" freely without any understanding of the meaning of the word.

Then in the picture you see yellow-highlighted "Full genome sequencing and electron microscopy were used to identify the virus."
How did they identify the virus when they had a mixture of a lung fluid and monkey cells and antibiotics and didn't separate anything from it?
How did they get the genome from something that has million times more genetic material than the supposed virus?
This is impossible. They didn't isolate the virus, so they can't identify shit, and they're getting the "genome" from some brew that's million times the size of the virus.
There's nothing to even know that a virus is there.

So why do they think it is there? Moving to rectangle 3 - "cytopathic effects were observed". That's the ONLY thing that tells them there's a virus. But it's complete rubbish because, as Dr. Lanka has shown with control experiments, these same cytopathic effects can be observed with the same kind of a sample from a healthy person. In other words, the effect comes from something else in the brew, which is not even surprising.

When they get the RNA sequence (with some voodoo PCR crap), they compare it to "SARS-CoV-2 which was isolated from patients from other countries". The only problem is that, as we've seen in Andy's video, all those "isolations" were done exactly the same as this one, i.e. no isolation took place. So they just compared their voodoo RNA sequence with another made up RNA sequence to confirm that it's the right made up voodoo sequence.

You can see that electron microscopy observation was done "in virus-infected Vero cells" (rectangle 5), that is, they're not observing a pure virus but Vero cells in which they think there is a virus, which they didn't prove in any way. So they're looking for small round things (which can be anything) and when they find some, they ceremoniously proclaim that's the virus.

In the microscope images, there's no way to know whether those things are viruses, exosomes, cell fragments, or something else. All they can see is small round things. But if you start with the prejudice that any small round things you find must be viruses, then that's enough, apparently.

In no part of this study did they come anywhere near to isolating or identifying a virus in any way. But without that, it's impossible to do any of the other steps.

Let's revisit this sentence: "Virus replication and isolation were confirmed through cytopathic effects, gene detection, and electron microscopy."
1. cytopathic effects
Those occur just the same without a virus.
2. gene detection
Using PCR from a ton of genetic material, you can get pretty much any genetic sequence you want. (They also mention they used 40 cycles.) And they compare the sequence with a reference that was gained the same way - without virus isolation.
3. electron microscopy
They identified "small round things".

How much proof of a "virus" do you feel like these 3 points give you? Zero is the correct answer.

As a side note, you may think, "well, they're just using the word 'isolate' differently".
Fair enough, but the fact remains that with such a definition of the word "isolate", it is NOT POSSIBLE to prove a virus causes a disease or even exists. This is why Koch's postulates exist.
Not a single one of Koch's postulates was fulfilled here, just like in virtually any other study that claims to "isolate a virus".

It's all total rubbish.

All this led me to review the question of whether viruses exist at all, so I wrote something about that...

I have been trying hard to stick to the idea that viruses do exist but don't cause disease, but the more research I do, the more even this view is becoming untenable. There is simply no proof of the existence of viruses, due to the preposterously inadequate methods that virologists use. Let's look at what they actually do.

Dr. Andy Kaufman's video The Rooster in the River of Rats is essential to understanding the problems with "isolation" of viruses, so everyone should see that first if they haven't yet.

So how do virologists "isolate a virus" and prove that it causes disease? They take some lung fluid (or another sample) from a patient, which they believe contains the virus. Then, instead of isolating it, they put it in a culture of usually monkey kidney cells and add some antibiotics and other crap. Then they let this grow in the lab. This is what they call a virus isolate. This is the thing they work with, that they use to prove that viruses exist and cause disease, and this is what they get the RNA sequence from. This unspecific mixture of a dozen things.

How do they tell this supposed virus (that's allegedly hiding in this brew somewhere) "causes disease"? They apply this brew to healthy cells, and if they observe a cytotoxic effect (damage to the healthy cells), they conclude it causes disease. Note that they aren't trying to infect any people or animals. They aren't trying to cause any particular disease. They just take this toxic brew, poison cells with it, and that, according to them, is proof that this causes a specific disease and that the virus is there.

Aside from this being completely unspecific and not related to any particular disease (toxicity to cells is about as general as it gets), none of them ever do any control experiments. Which is why Dr. Stefan Lanka did them in the last year. He took samples from healthy people, i.e. without any virus, put that into the same culture of Vero cells with antibiotics etc., and after a few days applied this to healthy cells. He observed the same cytotoxic effect.

So the brew without the virus has the same effect as the brew with the (supposed) virus. The cytotoxicity comes from the other elements, which is not surprising because when you add a bunch of toxic things to something, it's bound to be toxic.

Therefore we now know it's not the virus that caused the damage.

But wait - how the hell do we then know there is any virus present at all?

There was no isolation done anywhere. We only have this brew of a bunch of things, never a pure virus. The thing that was supposed to show the virus is there was the cytotoxic effect. But if that effect occurs even with a sample from a healthy person - that is always - we have no evidence that any virus was ever there in the first place.

Up until the testing for toxicity, the only reason anyone thought there was a virus there was their belief that the person was sick from that virus. But if that's what we're trying to find out, we only have the assumption that the virus is there. If control experiments show the same results with sick and healthy people, then we have absolutely no reason to think there's any virus involved.

Electron microscope photos are of no value under these conditions. How can they tell that some round objects are the virus? Scientists are looking for small round objects, because that's what they believe the virus looks like and that's what they believe they'll find. So when they find small round objects, they say it's the virus. But that's not science. That's just pure confirmation bias.

We know that viruses are indistinguishable from exosomes, for example. As this study says about extracellular vesicles (EV), which includes exosomes:

"The remarkable resemblance between EVs and viruses has caused quite a few problems in the studies focused on the analysis of EVs released during viral infections. Nowadays, it is an almost impossible mission to separate EVs and viruses by means of canonical vesicle isolation methods, such as differential ultracentrifugation, because they are frequently co-pelleted due to their similar dimension. To overcome this problem, different studies have proposed the separation of EVs from virus particles by exploiting their different migration velocity in a density gradient or using the presence of specific markers that distinguish viruses from EVs. However, to date, a reliable method that can actually guarantee a complete separation does not exist."

Not only do they look pretty much the same under the microscope, but due to the similarity of size and structure, scientists can't even separate them from one another reliably, which means they can't isolate the virus even if they tried (which they don't) as long as exosomes are present. And exosomes are always present because the antibiotics and other things they add to the tested culture cause production of exosomes. And really lots of other things cause that. If the sample is from a sick person, that alone is almost certain to include exosomes in the sample as any kind of sickness is likely to produce exosomes.

Aside from exosomes, the objects thought to be viruses under the microscope can be just cell debris - something that is, of course, going to be there if we're observing cytotoxic effects.

So how do we know there ever was a virus in that sample? We don't. Observation under the microscope can't tell us what the small object is. Isolation of the virus from the rest of the brew is never done. Cytotoxic effect occurs without the virus. So what's left? There's nothing that can tell us there is any virus at all.

You might think, "but they have the genome". Well, have you stopped to think where they got that genome? If they never isolated the virus, how did they get the genome? And as Andy Kaufman's video linked above shows, they produced this genome for SARS-CoV-2 at a time when definitely no isolation of the virus had been done. (And more absurdly, they made the first PCR test for it even before that.) What does that mean? It means they produced the "genome" from that unspecific brew of many things, not from a pure virus. So the nucleotides that compose the supposed genome come from a brew of lung fluid, monkey kidney cells and a lot of other material.

How the hell do they know which parts of that mess belong to a "virus"? They don't. They just put something together from snippets of genetic code, and when it started to look similar to SARS-CoV-1 (which, as we also saw in the video, was acquired the same way, i.e. made up), they said it's a coronavirus. They had no indication whatsoever that the RNA they aligned into a string of 30,000 nucleotides belonged to anything real. Everything is based on belief.

To make matters more ridiculous, as Andy points out, they said they "knew it was a coronavirus" because it was 80% similar to the first SARS. Well, 80% genetic similarity is between a human and a mouse, or a human and a cow. Or a human and a platypus, which is actually 82%. So to say they identified that this is a coronavirus is to say that humans and platypuses are basically the same.

So how do "mutations" work? Well, scientists get them with PCR tests from the same kind of unspecific mixture of things that has nothing to do with an isolated virus. Neither the original strain nor the mutations have anything to do with viruses. They're just snippets of random genetic code aligned into something the scientists are trying to find. So of course they will find something similar or the same in a lot of people when this shit is not a "virus genome" but rather an arbitrary genetic sequence of things commonly found in (poisoned) cells.

Some scientists even discovered that the mutations in SARS-CoV-2 don't follow a linear pattern. Logically, if you have mutations from alpha to delta, they'd have to be in omicron as well, along with other, new mutations. But nucleotides that "mutated" in delta were back to the original configuration in omicron, and all the different strains just had different mutations in different places. This makes zero sense if these are to be mutations of an actual virus over time.

So what's up with that? Well, these aren't, of course, mutations of a "virus" because neither the mutations nor the original sequence were acquired from a pure virus. They were acquired from a bunch of RNA snippets that were put together based on how somebody thought they should be put together. It's like if you get a box of 10,000 Lego pieces and you put together random 2,000 pieces based on what you think a virus should look like, and you say that's "an isolated virus". Then somebody else has a different box of Lego pieces and they're trying to put together the same thing that you built, using your model as reference. They're lacking 10 pieces that you have there, but they did put together the rest. So they call it "mutation of a virus". In reality, all of it is rubbish.

There is just nothing that can even remotely be considered "proof of the existence of a virus". All they ever work with is an unspecific mixture of RNA/DNA material, and their only proof that there's a virus in there and causes disease is that this toxic brew has toxic effect on healthy cells. Well, no shit, Sherlock.

Imagine I cut your hair, cut it into tiny pieces, mix it into cooked rice, add some formaldehyde, cow urine and flies, and let somebody eat it. Then, when they get sick, I proclaim that I just isolated a virus from your hair. Because I'm a scientist, you know. Well, that's virology in a nutshell.

So do viruses exist? If I said "yes" and somebody asked me "How do you know? Can you provide any evidence?", I couldn't provide shit. Could you?

t's laughable what's being passed on as science when it comes to virology. It's just a bad joke.
That was wonderful Mandatory Intellectomy. Explained in layman terms but I could feel your incredulity as each paragraph progressed. Quite an eye-opener. Thanks for doing the legwork and your tongue in cheek at the end helped to lighten a very serious topic.

Back
Top Bottom