Getting a "Handl" on things?

Q: (A) Hmmm....
A: Pyramids inverted upon one another.

Q: (A) Where to put these pyramids?
A: Hexagonal representation of flat plane...

Q: (A) What is hexagonal representation?
A: What does a hexagon look like when converted to three dimensional representation?

Q: (L) Well, a 'flat pyramid' is a triangle, and a triangle has three points, and two triangles inverted becomes a sort of Star of David, and that has six points and is a sort of hexagon... (L) Well, this hexagon business... two dimensional inverted pyramids make a Star of David. But, what if these pyramids were really tetrahedrons? They LOOK like a hexagon in a plane, but in 3 dimensions... (A) They are octohedrons... Octonions... hmmmm....
A: Vortices... this is what your "wormhole" would look like.

I think that symbol looking like triangles inverted upon one another was found in one of Pyramids in Visoko, Bosnia (the 8th photo from top):

_http://matrixworld-hr.com/2012/01/10/nova-otkrica-povezana-s-piramidama-u-visokom/

or in video tube here:_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moPclPJ0Kp4&feature=feedlik

bngenoh, all I can say is :rockon:

May Universe grant us the ability to put all those dots into one working theory!

bngenoh said:
Nano as in nanotechnology, the nanoscale?
I read in Nat Geo, nanotech described thusly: you shrink a cat and keep on shrinking it, and at some point it turns into a dog. Basically at the nano scale, properties of any material change like nobody's business. Here's wiki saying the same thing but more "scientificy": _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoscopic_scale
So maybe it goes back to each atom being a window.

Muxel said:
May Universe grant us the ability to put all those dots into one working theory!
Oh yes indeed, but i think the network here has the ability already. There are many hints here and there, and in trying to assemble part of the pieces into a coherent picture, i have realized that there is something here big, very big. But i must consult the facts so as to have at least an approximately accurate theory.

Muxel said:
bngenoh said:
Nano as in nanotechnology, the nanoscale?
I read in Nat Geo, nanotech described thusly: you shrink a cat and keep on shrinking it, and at some point it turns into a dog. Basically at the nano scale, properties of any material change like nobody's business. Here's wiki saying the same thing but more "scientificy": _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoscopic_scale
So maybe it goes back to each atom being a window.
Scientificy is really a good word isn't it? :lol:

But in all seriousness, i think it was AI who said in the March 2012 session thread before the forum servers went down, that perhaps the Nanoscale is the boundary between consciousness and matter, this was in keeping with the topic of thought made manifest, viruses and them being interpreted as nanotechnology, from the perspective of biology as technology. If my memory serves me correct that is.

Wow guys, you've been doing a great work. Are you chemist or something? I dunno how you find all that.

Q: Okay. Who are the 'philosophers of Dancar?'
A: Philosophers who ride around in Dan's car.

This is so :lol2:

My understanding of the nanotechnology is, when atoms of an element or molecule are confined into a small size like nanoscale, they behave differently. Newtonian mechanics do not apply, and they are subjected to quantum mechanical effects. It is not so much that they behave in any way they want, but their optical, electrical properties etc. do not resemble their bulk form.

Today, nanotechnology is mostly synthesizing nanoparticles using chemistry or other synthesis procedures like UV light and heat. These nanoparticles have specific properties, for example, a gold nanoparticle or a carbon nanotube excited by Near IR light generates a heat in its vicinity and are used by researchers to kill cancer cells specifically. This is on the bench still, but it is one prospective applications. If you are interested, take a look at Feynman's talk "There is plenty of room at the bottom" where he gave the vision to go smaller to manipulate atoms which we can do today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%27s_Plenty_of_Room_at_the_Bottom

Later, Drexler coined the term nanotechnology to describe self replicating robots that can perform specific jobs in your body for example. This is a bit science fiction, but knowing 4D STS, I wouldn't be surprised such nanomachines exist for variety of purposes. For all intents and purposes viruses are nanomachines that performs a task and self replicate, so there you have it.

About biology and nanotechnology, I consider Mother Nature the best researcher on nanotechnology ever came to existence. :)

Today, at least in 3D, nanotech research is limited because people can not create more complex structures using basic building blocks, this is called bottom up self assembly. The last breakthrough was DNA robots that walked on a specific path, but they can not get into a body to perform functions. Considering what C's said about viruses and information fields aggregating matter, it seems to me whole life is created in such an act where information fields form membranes, organelles and proteins form an organism. So, an organism may be on macro scale, but its building blocks and interactions are on nanoscale. We are in essence self replicating "nano" robots here to perform a specific job.

My two cents, fwiw.

Getting back to Nitrogen, Magnetite, etc:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/214446-Scheme-to-pull-electricity-from-the-air-sparks-debate said:
Tiny charges gathered directly from humid air could be harnessed to generate electricity, researchers say.

Dr Fernando Galembeck told the American Chemical Society meeting in Boston that the technique exploited a little-known atmospheric effect. Tests had shown that metals could be used to gather the charges, he said, opening up a potential energy source in humid climates. However, experts disagree about the mechanism and the scale of the effect.

"The basic idea is that when you have any solid or liquid in a humid environment, you have absorption of water at the surface," Dr Galembeck, from the University of Campinas in Brazil, told BBC News

"The work I'm presenting here shows that metals placed under a wet environment actually become charged."

Dr Galembeck and his colleagues isolated various metals and pairs of metals separated by a non-conducting separator - a capacitor, in effect - and allowed nitrogen gas with varying amounts of water vapour to pass over them.

What the team found was that charge built up on the metals - in varying amounts, and either positive or negative. Such charge could be connected to a circuit periodically to create useful electricity.

The effect is incredibly small - gathering an amount of charge 100 million times smaller over a given area than a solar cell produces - but seems to represent a means of charge accumulation that has been overlooked until now.

The human body is a wet and humid environment with various metals such as heme floating about.

bngenoh said:
Getting back to Nitrogen, Magnetite, etc:

[url=http://www.sott.net/articles/show/214446-Scheme-to-pull-electricity-from-the-air-sparks-debate said:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/214446-Scheme-to-pull-electricity-from-the-air-sparks-debate[/url]]
Tiny charges gathered directly from humid air could be harnessed to generate electricity, researchers say.

Dr Fernando Galembeck told the American Chemical Society meeting in Boston that the technique exploited a little-known atmospheric effect. Tests had shown that metals could be used to gather the charges, he said, opening up a potential energy source in humid climates. However, experts disagree about the mechanism and the scale of the effect.

"The basic idea is that when you have any solid or liquid in a humid environment, you have absorption of water at the surface," Dr Galembeck, from the University of Campinas in Brazil, told BBC News

"The work I'm presenting here shows that metals placed under a wet environment actually become charged."

Dr Galembeck and his colleagues isolated various metals and pairs of metals separated by a non-conducting separator - a capacitor, in effect - and allowed nitrogen gas with varying amounts of water vapour to pass over them.

What the team found was that charge built up on the metals - in varying amounts, and either positive or negative. Such charge could be connected to a circuit periodically to create useful electricity.

The effect is incredibly small - gathering an amount of charge 100 million times smaller over a given area than a solar cell produces - but seems to represent a means of charge accumulation that has been overlooked until now.

The human body is a wet and humid environment with various metals such as heme floating about.

And in alchemy, the humid/wet path is emotional ,I think.

Dabrowski also says that emotional excitibility will take you farthest if it is the strongest.

Speaking of heavy water and alchemy:
Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?
A: H2O.

Q: What? (A) Water can be in different states.
A: Heavy water.
There is this:
Transmutation Effects observed with Heavy Hydrogen

[N.B. in other papers on this subject by Rutherford, the following footnote is included: "The names 'diplogen' for the new isotope and 'diplon' for its nucleus were suggested in the Discussion on Heavy Hydrogen at the Royal Society, December 14, 1933 (see 'Proc. Roy. Soc.' A, vol. 144 (1934))."]

We have been making some experiments in which diplons have been used to bombard preparations such as ammonium chloride (NH4Cl), ammonium sulphate ((NH4)2SO4) and orthophosphoric acid (H3PO4), in which the hydrogen has been displaced in large part by diplogen. When these D compounds are bombarded by an intense beam of protons, no large differences are observed between them and the ordinary hydrogen compounds. When, however, the ions of heavy hydrogen are used, there is an enormous emission of fast protons detectable even at energies of 20,000 volts. At 100,000 volts the effects are too large to be followed by our amplifier and oscillograph. The proton group has a definite range of 14.3 cm., corresponding to an energy of emission of 3 million volts. In addition to this, we have observed a short range group of singly charged particles of range about 1.6 cm., in number equal to that of the 14 cm. group. Other weak groups of particles are observed with the different preparations, but so far we have been unable to assign these definitely to primary reactions between diplons.

In addition to the two proton groups, a large number of neutrons has been observed. The maximum energy of these neutrons appears to be about 3 million volts. Rough estimates of the number of neutrons produced suggest that the reaction which produces them is less frequent than that which produces the protons.

While it is too early to draw definite conclusions, we are inclined to interpret the results in the following way. It seems to us suggestive that the diplon does not appear to be broken up by either a-particles or by proton bombardment for energies up to 300,000 volts. It therefore seems very unlikely that the diplon will break up merely in a much less energetic collision with another diplon. It seems more probable that the diplons unite to form a new helium nucleus of mass 4.0272 and 2 charges.

Source: http://www.chemteam.info/Chem-History/Rutherford-1934a/Rutherford-1934a.html

The atomic number ie the number of protons, is what distinguishes one element from another. That is very important to keep in mind as we go along.

Heavy hydrogen is another name for Deuterium, under heavy water we have this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water said:
Heavy water is water highly enriched in the hydrogen isotope deuterium;[1] e.g., heavy water used in CANDU reactors is 99.75% enriched by hydrogen atom-fraction (in ordinary water, the deuterium-to-hydrogen ratio is about 156 deuterium atoms per million hydrogen atoms). The term "heavy water" today is somewhat colloquial, and pure heavy water for research and commercial use is generally commercially offered, and referred to, as deuterium oxide. It is not radioactive. It is about 11% denser than water, but otherwise, is physically and chemically similar. However, the difference (especially the biological properties) is larger than in most other isotope-substituted compounds because deuterium is unique among heavy stable isotopes in being twice as heavy as the lightest isotope. This difference increases the strength of water's hydrogen-oxygen bond, and this in turn is enough to cause differences that are important to some biochemical reactions. The human body naturally contains deuterium equivalent to five grams of heavy water, which is harmless. When a large fraction of water (> 50%) in higher organisms is replaced by heavy water, however, the result is cell dysfunction and death.

Now read this:
http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=22800.php said:
Human devices, from light bulbs to iPods, send information using electrons. Human bodies and all other living things, on the other hand, send signals and perform work using ions or protons.

Devices that connect with the human body's processes are being explored for biological sensing or for prosthetics, but they typically communicate using electrons, which are negatively charged particles, rather than protons, which are positively charged hydrogen atoms, or ions, which are atoms with positive or negative charge.

"So there's always this issue, a challenge, at the interface – how does an electronic signal translate into an ionic signal, or vice versa?" said lead author Marco Rolandi, a UW assistant professor of materials science and engineering. "We found a biomaterial that is very good at conducting protons, and allows the potential to interface with living systems."

In the body, protons activate "on" and "off" switches and are key players in biological energy transfer. Ions open and close channels in the cell membrane to pump things in and out of the cell. Animals including humans use ions to flex their muscles and transmit brain signals. A machine that was compatible with a living system in this way could, in the short term, monitor such processes. Someday it could generate proton currents to control certain functions directly.

[...]

"So we now have a protonic parallel to electronic circuitry that we actually start to understand rather well," Rolandi said.
Applications in the next decade or so, Rolandi said, would likely be for direct sensing of cells in a laboratory. The current prototype has a silicon base and could not be used in a human body. Longer term, however, a biocompatible version could be implanted directly in living things to monitor, or even control, certain biological processes directly.
Now, from the standpoint of biology as technology. What would need to interface directly with the machinery that we call biology? hmm, i wonder, i wonder :halo:

Keep in mind the idea of a proton current, it will be very important.

Laura said:
A: We do not mean Rhinelander, Wisconsin... Or do we?!? Who
is to tell?
Q: Who?
A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff
in constant search for greener pastures.

Shepard lake and the Hodag come to mind.

Fleming's Right-Hand Rule (for "generators")

300px-RightHandOutline.png

Thumb = Force
Index Finger = Direction of Magnetic Field
Middle Finger = Direction of Current

Apply it to Earth. Choose any tangent point on Earth's surface. Direction of Magnetic Field is from South Pole to North Pole, so index finger points up. Force goes into Earth which we call "gravity", so thumb points inwards. This leaves the middle finger, Direction of Current, as a tangent line pointing from West to East. And indeed the Earth spins from West to East. You could say that this spin has nothing to do with gravity, rather it's an "intrinsic" spin, like how an electron spins. (This system obviously falls apart at the Poles, which is why the bad guys love it there.)

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
[...]
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.
Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra
Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers. {Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook" configuration.}
Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!
A: You have it too!!
[quote author=Bringers of the Dawn]Move from left to right [...] If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet - or at least in this dimension.[/quote][quote author=Bringers of the Dawn]Wherever you are, use the pillar of light. We recommend that each of you visualize a pillar of light coming in through the top of your head, opening your crown, and filling your body with light.

Picture this cosmic pillar of light coming from the higher cosmos, filling you, and then coming out your solar plexus and making a ball of light around your body so that you exist within a glowing etheric egg.
[/quote]

Okay. The pillar of light coming down ("Birkeland currents"?) gives me the impression that our head is the Magnetic South. Our solar plexus would then be the Magnetic North. Then using Fleming's right-hand rule, Direction of Current is the recommended spin (left to right), Direction of Magnetic Field points up, and this results in Force pointing away from body! Is spinning clockwise supposed to rid us of gravity and "free us up"?

If I am not wrong the references to nanotechnology and 9/11 had to do with the super nano-thermite explosives that was speculated was used to demolish the WTC. There are reference to this in the forum.

Q: (Perceval) You know these pipes that were bursting into flames? (A) Yes. (L) Metal was bursting into flames. (Perceval) Metal pipes. Electrical appliances. (Galahad) And the steel beams in the WTC. (Perceval) A couple of years ago. (Foofighter) We were looking at the videos from the WTC and we were wondering where the beams came from. (A) Still, I want to know what kind of physics is behind this because I can't imagine any.
A: The nanotech you read about is going in the right direction.

Respecting to this

Q: What does the rest of the DNA code for that is not coding for structural genes. What else can it be doing?
[...]
Q: Okay. Truncated flow of liquids. [...]
[...]
Q: Is this liquid that has been truncated a chemical transmitter?
A: Yes.
[...]
Q: Okay, can you tell us what this specific liquid or transmitter was truncated?
A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.
Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?
A: No.
Q: (L) Water?
A: No.
Q: Saline?
A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.

Although nitric oxide it is not saline per se (a substance that is ionic, that have charge) I found a paper where part the role of nitric oxide can be explained as the nitrite form (NO2-) that have charge.

http://atvb.ahajournals.org/content/26/4/697.full

Unraveling the Reactions of Nitric Oxide, Nitrite, and Hemoglobin in Physiology and Therapeutics

[...]Recent data from several groups suggest that the nitrite anion (NO2−) may represent the major intravascular NO storage molecule whose transduction to NO is made possible through an allosterically controlled nitrite reductase reaction with the heme moiety of hemoglobin. [...]

So maybe NO/nitrite are interchangeable in this context?? . What made think that nitric oxide can be involved, is the connection with lightning as Muxel pointed. The NOx gases formed by lightning are processed by bacteria in soil to form nitrates, nitrites and ammonia that feed plants. Who have plants knows that when there is a nitrogen deficiency they turn yellow and if you add nitrogenated fertilizer they turn greener. So I see a connection between

A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff
in constant search for greener pastures.
Q: Oh my! You are being VERY obscure tonight! Just the fun
things I like, too! Now, I think I will be pretty busy
this week on this, but is there anything that can be
expanded, or any additional clues for me or Ark?
A: Last clue for tonight: Look for the vibratory frequency
light.

When I read Muxel's connection with fireflies which translates into Spanish as "luciérnaga" I can't avoid thinking in Lucerne = alfalfa. We are going in circles? this remember me the Odyssey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

From http://www.ehow.com/about_4571891_what-mineral-natural-magnet.html

and http://istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/earthmag/lodeston.htm

Lodestone is magnetite which has a certain type of crystal structure that has been magnetized and can attract small particles of iron. Although magnetite is common, lodestone is not.

Magnetite must have a strong magnetic field applied to it in order to become magnetic itself. Scientists believe this occurs naturally when certain types of crystal structures in magnetite are struck by lightning, hitting them with a strong electric current that creates a magnetic field.
The New Mexico Institute of Technology has tested this theory at their lightning studies laboratory near Socorro, at a mountain which has frequent lightning strikes. The lightning did indeed turn the specific magnetite crystals into magnets -- lodestones.

Another way that magnetite becomes lodestone is when the minerals are heated past a certain temperature ( the heat of the work?) and then cooled back down. This would account for lodestone created during historical and current geologic processes.

So the light-ing aligns the magnetite, and become a magnetic lodestone. That suggest that if it is not aligned it have no value. Lodestar was also mentioned in the transcripts. Laura has also treat all this, in many articles. she also wrote Supernovae: vehicle of Ascension?. So in a way a supernova is a physical reflexion of a light center archetype which we can also have access by alignment with it, (struggle, work, meditation. diet). This is not really new. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Last clue for tonight: Look for the vibratory frequency
light.

Maybe this can also a veiled reference to the psychomanthium?

15 April 2000..

Q: (J) What exactly is the function of the pituitary gland in your references to Stonehenge?

A: This gland is your uplink.

Q: (L) Is it possible that the pituitary can be stimulated by external sources such as radio waves, waves from a supernova, or other frequencies in the environment?

A: Yes and experiments have ensued.

Q: (L) Would it be beneficial for us to experiment with such things?

A: Not wise. You could fry yourself in your zeal.

Q: (J) Are you guys actually channelling through your pituitary via radio waves?

A: This channeling process is comprehensive. Spiritual/psychic/physical.

Q: (L) I guess we aren't supposed to do any experimentation with it though.

A: You can experiment, but not technologically.

Q: (L) Johan has some black mirrors. Would it be advantageous to trade my standard mirror for a black mirror?

A: Not necessary. Just need to utilize light correctly.

Q: (L) Now, let me demonstrate. When I use the psychomantium, I arrange things this way... [demonstrates]. I have tried it with this little lamp, and with candles on the floor under the angle of the mirror. I can't see the light, but the illumination is there. Now, which of these two light sources is best?

A: Candles. But place properly.

Q: (L) Okay, if I am here, and the mirror is there, where should I place them and how many?

A: 5 and behind and above.

Q: (L) So, I need them behind me?

Q: (L) How high above me?

A: Just above.

Q: (L) So, I have to have a stand or a tall candleabra. What angle should the mirror be tilted?

A: 12 degrees.

Q: (L) Five candles are a lot of candles. And I'm supposed to look up and to the left.

A: The flicker is a key here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this article seems to me very interesting:

Earth's Magnetism: Can Humans Sense it? Human Retina Protein Can Function as Light-Sensitive Magnetic Sensor

Edit: misspelling and erase a part after I realize it was too much speculation.

Muxel said:
Okay. The pillar of light coming down ("Birkeland currents"?) gives me the impression that our head is the Magnetic South. Our solar plexus would then be the Magnetic North. Then using Fleming's right-hand rule, Direction of Current is the recommended spin (left to right), Direction of Magnetic Field points up, and this results in Force pointing away from body! Is spinning clockwise supposed to rid us of gravity and "free us up"?

I think is not as easy. :) IMHO You are going off base in the last sentence making a big conclusion with one/few pieces of the puzzle (spinning).

Part of this was already treated in this thread:

Magnetite, spinning and meridians

Good find Galaxia,

In connection with what has been found here, this thread should also be read, i start it at psyche's post because it has to do with endothelial nitric oxide synthetase (eNOS) formation, which flows well with what has been said above.

That whole thread is dealing with how to activate a dormant physiological pathway, through cold temps. We are getting very close to something, osit.

interesting brainstorming here.

BTW -

Prometeo said:
Wow guys, you've been doing a great work. Are you chemist or something? I dunno how you find all that.

Q: Okay. Who are the 'philosophers of Dancar?'
A: Philosophers who ride around in Dan's car.

the sound of "Dancar" sort of reminded me of "D'Ankhiar" which is a planet the C's referred to.

Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

Q: (L) What is it like back Home?

A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.

see here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26047.msg310557.html

it also seems i was the last to comment on it on that page back in december.

any other ideas about this "Dancar" ?

the "Handl" subject is quite intriguing. very obscure.

transientP said:
any other ideas about this "Dancar" ?
I read somwwhere (forget where) about the Tuatha de Danaan leaving their name in the prefixes of places they lived, such as Danube and Danmare (Denmark). Could it be that if the Dancar locator is in the british isles that this prefix legacy could have been erased? A thougth which could lead to Cardiff, Caerwent or Carleon. Ca(e)r mening fort. From cardiff wiki:

Archaeological evidence from sites in and around Cardiff—the St Lythans burial chamber, near Wenvoe (about four miles (6.4 km) west, south west of Cardiff city centre), the Tinkinswood burial chamber, near St Nicholas (about six miles (10 km) west of Cardiff city centre), the Cae'rarfau Chambered Tomb, Creigiau (about six miles (10 km) north west of Cardiff city centre) and the Gwern y Cleppa Long Barrow, near Coedkernew, Newport (about eight and a quarter miles (13.5 km) north east of Cardiff city centre)—shows that Neolithic people had settled in the area by at least around 6,000 BP (Before Present), about 1,500 years before either Stonehenge or the Great Pyramid of Giza was completed.

Back
Top Bottom