Getting stronger: Danger of developing PSI powers

I vaguely recall some quote that seems relevant.

"We are not here to discover how to become superhuman, but to learn what it means to be human."

This would tie into karmic and simple understandings.
If anyone can recall the original quote and its source please share it.

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the “experience”, though they may call what they are after intimate communion with God. Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths like Sufism are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon and apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the “spiritual”. In fact, there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world.

So preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamored of it.
William Chittick The Sufi Path of Knowledge p 263. Quoted in The Secret History of the World and How to get out Alive pg 7.

The focus on physic powers and such whilst certainly interesting seems to have a rather materialistic in direction.

Thanks Hindsight Man,

First let me address the book question, I think there won't be a need to upload the book, considering the exchange of energies, I think it would behoove anyone with the interest to purchase the book.

Now, I read the summary you provided and I wanted to point out a few things, and it's because of some of the reading I have done myself.

One of the core concepts is making yourself whole,that is bringing your 3 types of consciousness into one.Your normal everyday consciousness is the one in which you will be practicing the exercises.Your subconscious is the childlike and cannot be forced but instead worked with,also means you have to work through whatever trauma you have with it

This can take a lifetime to achieve, because working through trauma and how that trauma affects your perception of the world and how you behave consciously is truly a lifetime worth of work and it may never be over. And in terms of disembodied energies, it's partially through our wounds that we resonate with them and they find an "attachment port", does that make sense? And this may be the reason it is recommended in your book. If you are not self aware, if your actions and thoughts are directed by programs that are beyond your control, you are a predictable and easy to manipulate prey.

In terms of exercises the first part deals with learning about your body and how it responds to things like food, by feeling a specific muscle response (things that are bad for you make you feel weaker).

This is a good recommendation, because as I am sure you're aware, what we feel and think is sometimes highly dependent upon what we eat, how much and well we sleep, how clean our machine is and so on, it requires years of trial and error and the clean up job depending on several factors. One thing I've heard about psychic phenomena is that there's an important hardware component, meaning genetics and sometimes no amount of practice will allow it to happen, and genetics are sometimes turned on or off by what we put in our bodies. And delving into certain practices can literally burn you out.

And that is without delving into the disembodied dangers that lurk out there, but the impression I get is that the book is giving you a lot of pointers that need to be carefully and thoroughly explored because without a clean well working machine, it sounds like it's a fruitless endeavor at best and a really dangerous at worst.

There's a big difference between random outbursts of pk energy and a deliberate direction of it.The quote you posted relates to poltergeist type phenomena and not a controlled and directed projection.

Does it just relate to poltergeist-type phenomena? The thing that jumped out for me, no pun intended, was that lower energies are engaged in this spontaneous activity involving material objects. Directed intent may add some degree of protection, but it would seem to me that this activity still exists on a lower plane, which is a psychic jungle. And it also seems to me that there is a difference between moving through psychic planes (having spontaneous things happen) through the development of higher centers, versus just hanging out on lower planes and 'playing in the mud'.

I've already asked for clarification from Laura regarding developing energy for self defense way back in another comment and she basically said it was fine as long as you keep in mind that it doesn't make you more ''spiritual''.

Laura's caveat is pretty important! Many people who get into this stuff tend to put a spiritual significance to PSI when it's largely a variety of materialism as Seato noted above. It's not a fast track to real development. I don't doubt that developing psychic protection/ defense can go beyond the materialistic stuff, but it's how you go about it. Simply working on yourself IS developing psychic defense. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but that's kind of the point. It's not just that it is safter, but it is where our lessons are learned. That's why we're here, no?

I don't think the people in these communities are kidding. Also how exactly do you think it will be possible to provide effective protection for these communities in the future? Against Gestapo-SWAT Raids rounding up everyone, shutting these dissenting communities down

Hi, I've been meaning to respond for some time. I'm not going to give any heck for wanting to protect themselves. What I will do is give some things to think on, from one who does possess some psychic ability.

The above quote, refers to James Corbett and Derrick Broze. Corbett's been around for a very long time and although I like his reports, he still has an agenda of more viewers.

Derrick's a bit different and he is serious about using force if needed. I know, I belong to his community. He is an anarchist of sorts....there are many shades of anarchy and they all have varying philosophies. I joined his group because he is a good journalist. But when I read some of his more current thoughts on self protection, such as the willingness to kill, I felt sick to my stomach. (that's one of my psi abilities kicking in) He's a sincere young man but born out of a rough background of an absent drug addicted father, his own addiction and prison. He's overcome all that and has channeled it into his mission. I do respect him but his mindset is very much of a us vs. them scenario and that's not where I see myself going/creating.

I know enough of this world that the dangers you fear are certainly a possibility but I hold this lightly in my mind and don't dwell on it.

I was born with certain gifts but never really looked to learn any of the more forceful ones. Although occasionally, I thought of learning RV....but then if I used it to see those who have monitored me in the past, I think that it would have brought me more grief!

Have you ever considered that if you were in danger, that certain abilities might cause you to be invisible to your adversary? Some people use this all the time. It is a sort of mental conditioning in line with the grey man or grey rock tactics. But I do believe as we enter more fully into the wave or closer to it, you'd have this ability if you NEEDED it.

People talk of humans having abilities in the past. I believe this and feel we still do. Here's the problem with most though, they try and force abilities through desire....this is not the way it works in terms of it coming naturally.

Let me tell of where my son and I did affect reality in our favor. This borders on YCYOR so I want to assure others that I see the traps and snares of how this has been presented in NA teachings.

When my son was young we had a deluge in our area. I live by a large river and between 2 creeks so, this was cause for worry. The rain went on and on and a leak started in Son's bedroom ceiling....it was bad! We couldn't get anyone to patch the roof until the weather subsided and we were greatly worried his ceiling would come down. So, we joined hands and stated that no rain or floodwater would enter our house.....giving thanks and gratitude afterwards. We then went downstairs.

A few times my son asked if we should go check on the leak and I told him, "Well, you have to have faith. You either believe or not. And checking on it is doubt."

After a reasonable amount of hours had past, I said, " Now we can go see." We went upstairs and no more rain had come in thru the leak. It was still pouring and I opened the window and stuck my arm out. It was perfectly dry! Although the storm raged around our house, there was a zone around our home where the rain did not fall....TRUTH! After the storm stopped workers then patched our roof. Also, our home was the only one not flooded....the water stopped halfway up our yard, whereas the neighbors could fish off their porches!

Here's the secret to what happened. The biggest was that we NEEDED this to happen. Patching a roof was one thing but there was no way we could have afforded the interior damage that would have happened. Second was no anticipation....the Third was faith that all would be ok.

What I have shown is perfectly in line with what the Cs have said. Miracles can and do happen, born out of true need. I once had a girlfriend give example of this also. She told me of a time when she as a single mother was very poor and there was a period of time when absolutely no cash was coming in. Food had run out. She told that the last left was a box of instant mashed potatoes....all they had to eat. And that the box of food never ran out until she was able to work again and make money.....You see? She had a great NEED for her and her small daughter.

The example I gave and many others as grand or smaller in scale have given me cause to not fear our immediate future. And I also know that doing the Work is enough to raise your FRV where you'll have access to protective, almost miraculous, measures..........
when you need them.

Moreover serious guide books such as the one I've mentioned often talk about keeping your abilities a secret so as not to draw problems.

Well, you might be able to keep your activities a secret from the average person, but from the likes of the characters dealt with in "Hostage to the Devil? That's a whole other kettle of fish.

I've been doing a bit of research on the book. The author has been running a facebook page since 2013 that has less than 150 likes, the last post was 2015.

He has a Quora account where posts start January 2019 and only two posts have a replies on them. While the Quora posts get some views, it's rare that they get an upvote. The posts give a lot of words but no real substance.

The sales page for the book looks like one of those pages where catchy sales words, layout and repetitiveness were once used to sell generic e-books that anyone could buy a licence for and put their own branding and name on to sell. The book gets reviews on a few of those sites that are usually MLM sales funnel sites. One of these sites had a link and email address for the original editor, but these links now lead to dead pages. The reviews are all similar and they're salesy rather than informative.

He has a webpage called 'all things psychic' which is fairly generic and links to other books on amazon, but his own book isn't listed on amazon. That doesn't mean that there mightn't be bits and pieces of true information, but the reality is that it is all a bit new agey with thinly disguised attempts and authenticity.

It seems to me that if there were really anything of substance in the book it would have a bigger following, more activity on associated pages and reviews from newspapers, magazines or other professionals. It all gives the impression of a side gig.

Even so, he indicates that all is not rosy in Miracle Mastery land. From one of his Quora posts:

I actually lost a dear friend who accidentally learned of my psychic explorations when she stumbled into a psychic experiment that had a lot of energy. Even though there was nothing tangible for her to see or react to, she fainted right on the spot when she walked into the energy field. When she came too, she was disoriented and terrified at what happened to her and she never saw or spoke to me again after that day.

While the choice is yours what you do, the warnings given are out of consideration for you and I hope you take them on board.

Right, but the issue with that is that is the following, as I see it, in the name of protecting yourself you will be in a mindset that will leave you open to wishful thinking and an easy prey to entities that have absolutely no issue letting you believe that they’re here to protect you, or teach you how to protect yourself. They will pick up on that fear and exploit it.

True, free will means choose as you better see fit, I think that’s undeniable, and if you’re not bringing anyone in your choice with you, then you’re not abusing free will. But based on what I wrote above, free will doesn’t always mean success, sometimes one can freely walk oneself into a trap.

I'm not afraid of death, so there's nothing left to be afraid of.
I'm not afraid of anything.
But that doesn't mean I want to die now.
I have a right to live, and I have a right to protect myself.
If I can't do it with telekinesis or something, I'll do it with physical weapons.
I also have a natural aptitude for weaponry.
Believe me or not.
But the first time I had an airgun in my hands, I shot a thumbtack from a bulletin board 5 meters away, 5 times in a row, in 1 movement, so without aiming.
In the park service where I worked, I found out that a hoe is also a fierce weapon.
I was turning that thing in my hands and over my arm, as if I had been on Majorette for years, lol.
I accidentally shot a duck 20 meters away with a slingshot.
I was aiming, but in my wildest dreams I never thought I would actually hit it.
Do you know how hard it is to shoot a slingshot?
I still feel sorry for the duck, I didn't mean to.
I shot the duck to his neck, he swam around for a while with a kink in his neck.

And if we're not allowed to use it, why do we have these abilities?
I don't see any harm in all this, as long as you don't misuse these powers.
The bad guys are misusing their money and power already, that's their job.

So you just surrender yourself, get vaccinated, chipped, and half-or completely converted into a robot?
Then I'd rather be dead.
I will fight, either to my death, or to my victory.

whitecoast

Do you actually know what wisdom means?
Many people make this mistake.

wisdom
having knowledge based on insight and life experience.
wisdom
the wisdom n (v.) Pronunciation: [ˈwɛishɛit] 1) ability to do things with knowledge and understanding.

The first one insight and life experience.
That means, that you use nothing outside of yourself to gain knowledge , so not heard from someone else, not from a book etc.
I always rely on my own insights and experiences, because everyone can spread misinformation.

The latter indicates an action, to properly implement your knowledge.

I also never understood how knowledge can protect you.
Yes, it can protect you in the sense that you are prepared.
But not literally against physical attacks, nor against attacks from the unseen world.
How can information in your head protect you?

Then I come back to this wisdom form.
wisdom
the wisdom n (v.) Pronunciation: [ˈwɛishɛit] 1) ability to do things with knowledge and understanding.
Indicates an action, to properly implement your knowledge.

And no, i haven't been watching movies etc.
I think you missed my post, where i told, i already did telekinesis, so its not that farr fedged.

Free will means that you can choose what you want to do in life.

My take on free will.

Free will does not mean anything, it is a attribute of being. Like humans walk on 2 legs, animals do 4. Free will is an attribute of being divine. Unlike 2D beings, it means you are responsible for your thoughts, words, deeds.

To be sure you must exercise your will and take responsibility for it, in order to learn who you are. To not exercise your will is an abdication of you divinity, thus a slave.

You can choose what you want to do in life also means you get the karma that comes with it. Life is nothing more than transformation of energy from one form to another. You must pay for everything you do in life. Learning how to invest your energy into profitable outcomes is why we have karma.

How to deal with karma: (just a few that came to mind while writing this)
clean it​
repair it​
replace what was stolen/broken/damaged​
discard useless attachments to revenge/injustices​
endure karmic retribution/humiliation​
learn from it​
rejoice in repaying it​
My 2cents :-)

My take on free will.

Free will does not mean anything, it is a attribute of being. Like humans walk on 2 legs, animals do 4. Free will is an attribute of being divine. Unlike 2D beings, it means you are responsible for your thoughts, words, deeds.

To be sure you must exercise your will and take responsibility for it, in order to learn who you are. To not exercise your will is an abdication of you divinity, thus a slave.

You can choose what you want to do in life also means you get the karma that comes with it. Life is nothing more than transformation of energy from one form to another. You must pay for everything you do in life. Learning how to invest your energy into profitable outcomes is why we have karma.

How to deal with karma: (just a few that came to mind while writing this)
clean it​
repair it​
replace what was stolen/broken/damaged​
discard useless attachments to revenge/injustices​
endure karmic retribution/humiliation​
learn from it​
rejoice in repaying it​
My 2cents :-)

Right.
And the thing that is bothering me a lot lately in the spiritual community, is that they think we chose to be here, and we also chose to be a good guy or a bad guy, already before we are born.
That does not ad up with karma.
Because why would you get punisched with karma, while it is ment to be, that you are bad?
You did not choose to be bad before you were born, you choose to be bad in life, by your free will.

Last edited:
That means, that you use nothing outside of yourself to gain knowledge , so not heard from someone else, not from a book etc.

One of many problems with this approach is that you get stuck with a limited perspective, baises, self justifications, etc. A benefit and design of this forum is to provide feedback with other people's perspectives, books, and outside knowledge in part to see the limitations we cannot see on our own. This is pretty fundamental to how this forum functions, and these concepts are covered in depth in The Wave. If you haven't read it already, I'd suggest getting caught up.

Well, you might be able to keep your activities a secret from the average person, but from the likes of the characters dealt with in "Hostage to the Devil? That's a whole other kettle of fish.

I've been doing a bit of research on the book. The author has been running a facebook page since 2013 that has less than 150 likes, the last post was 2015.

He has a Quora account where posts start January 2019 and only two posts have a replies on them. While the Quora posts get some views, it's rare that they get an upvote. The posts give a lot of words but no real substance.

The sales page for the book looks like one of those pages where catchy sales words, layout and repetitiveness were once used to sell generic e-books that anyone could buy a licence for and put their own branding and name on to sell. The book gets reviews on a few of those sites that are usually MLM sales funnel sites. One of these sites had a link and email address for the original editor, but these links now lead to dead pages. The reviews are all similar and they're salesy rather than informative.

He has a webpage called 'all things psychic' which is fairly generic and links to other books on amazon, but his own book isn't listed on amazon. That doesn't mean that there mightn't be bits and pieces of true information, but the reality is that it is all a bit new agey with thinly disguised attempts and authenticity.

It seems to me that if there were really anything of substance in the book it would have a bigger following, more activity on associated pages and reviews from newspapers, magazines or other professionals. It all gives the impression of a side gig.

Even so, he indicates that all is not rosy in Miracle Mastery land. From one of his Quora posts:

While the choice is yours what you do, the warnings given are out of consideration for you and I hope you take them on board.

Yeah he mentions this incident in the book.There's an energy gathering exercise that requires a lot of building up to,so when someone untrained comes into the room their body can experience shock due to not being able to process such large amounts.
I was also originally turned off by his marketing talk and bought the book in spite of,not because of it.Criticism of the marketing however,is not criticism of the book itself.
Look I don't wanna seem ungrateful,I brought this up in the first place because I wanted feedback and I got it.But there's nothing here that I didn't know already .I've read about chi gong students getting possessed after practicing with their master,I've read about new age satanism disguised as spirituality,I've read about people who are naturally gifted but also personality disordered.Caution is a necessity,I know.
I also know that I'm not gonna give up a life long quest just because of a little negative feedback.I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering whether or not I could.If I try and fail it's one thing,but to spend it thinking ''what if'' is worse than death.Moreover I suspect that these abilities will be necessary to feed my family in the future.
As for the opinion that ''if you needed it you'd have it'' I completely disagree.So literally everything else from technical skills to strength training to developing a real personality has to be worked for,but this you'd ''just have''?I think it's a normal part of the human spectrum,not mystical or magical or any other crap.Maybe to be a truly high level psychic you'd need special genes or whatever,but most ordinary abilities like healing,telepathy,tk etc can be acquired through ordinary practice.

Yeah he mentions this incident in the book.There's an energy gathering exercise that requires a lot of building up to,so when someone untrained comes into the room their body can experience shock due to not being able to process such large amounts.
I was also originally turned off by his marketing talk and bought the book in spite of,not because of it.Criticism of the marketing however,is not criticism of the book itself.
Look I don't wanna seem ungrateful,I brought this up in the first place because I wanted feedback and I got it.But there's nothing here that I didn't know already .I've read about chi gong students getting possessed after practicing with their master,I've read about new age satanism disguised as spirituality,I've read about people who are naturally gifted but also personality disordered.Caution is a necessity,I know.
I also know that I'm not gonna give up a life long quest just because of a little negative feedback.I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering whether or not I could.If I try and fail it's one thing,but to spend it thinking ''what if'' is worse than death.Moreover I suspect that these abilities will be necessary to feed my family in the future.
As for the opinion that ''if you needed it you'd have it'' I completely disagree.So literally everything else from technical skills to strength training to developing a real personality has to be worked for,but this you'd ''just have''?I think it's a normal part of the human spectrum,not mystical or magical or any other crap.Maybe to be a truly high level psychic you'd need special genes or whatever,but most ordinary abilities like healing,telepathy,tk etc can be acquired through ordinary practice.

I have always believed that everyone usually has at least 1 mostly more, around 3 natural gifts, which are quite easy to develop.
But anyone can learn any gift, only the gifts you don't have naturally takes more time and effort to develop.
I have had the healing gift for a long time.

One of many problems with this approach is that you get stuck with a limited perspective, baises, self justifications, etc. A benefit and design of this forum is to provide feedback with other people's perspectives, books, and outside knowledge in part to see the limitations we cannot see on our own. This is pretty fundamental to how this forum functions, and these concepts are covered in depth in The Wave. If you haven't read it already, I'd suggest getting caught up.

I disagree, because all the knowledge is already inside you, you just have to work it up from your subconscious.
And I sometimes take things from others when I get conformation, but not otherwise.

I know you don't believe this on this forum, but I do.
You have all the power, and everything in yourself, every answer to every question, all the knowledge, etc.
If you seek information outside of yourself, you are giving away your power.

I am talking about spiritual knowledge here by the way, not 3D knowledge.
Because that you can just find on the internet.

Is this what you mean, how i exposed Ralph Smart.

I seriously don't understand why he has so much subs. Because if you realy listen to him and realy watch his videos, you see right trough him. But most people are not realy paying atention, not realy listening and watching. Because if you did, you see his smile is fake. He contradict his own advice. He is talking about how images can program you, and showing you creepy images in his videos. Playing creepy background music. And what's really the top point, he, and many other spiritual youtubers say, is, that what you give attention grows (and they're talking about the corona virus) and what they do themselves, is give a ton of attention to the corona virus. So many fake youtubers Jess, and i see right trough them, but most dont unfortunately. And i think Ralph Smart is actually fear mongering. I would say, wake up even more. The veil is lifting, and also bad spiritual teachers are getting exposed, everything is getting exposed, open your eyes, and it's so obvious. Ooh ye, what is also pretty obvious with Ralph is, that he does not look well, in a couple of his last videos his tong is white, and his lips are pale. His breathing is messed up, and in one video his breath is even squeaking. Or he is hyperventilating from fear, or he is sick. But he, i am fine, nothing to worry about, lol, just keep that fake smile on. Yes i sometimes still watch his videos, but just to see, how he is doing, and what he is saying. And looking right trough him.

Last edited:
Self-justification describes how, when a person encounters cognitive dissonance, or a situation in which a person's behavior is inconsistent with their beliefs, that person tends to justify the behavior and deny any negative feedback associated with the behavior.

Correct me if i am wrong, but it sounds like, this would happen sooner if you just except everything anybody is saying to you.

Cognitive dissonance is the unpleasant tension that someone experiences with conflicting beliefs, ideas or opinions or when acting contrary to their own convictions.

They are talking about believing something here.
You should not believe, you must know, also a mistake people make.

I disagree, because all the knowledge is already inside you, you just have to work it up from your subconscious.
And I sometimes take things from others when I get conformation, but not otherwise.

I know you don't believe this on this forum, but I do.
You have all the power, and everything in yourself, every answer to every question, all the knowledge, etc.
If you seek information outside of yourself, you are giving away your power.

I am talking about spiritual knowledge here by the way, not 3D knowledge.
Because that you can just find on the internet.

Is this what you mean, how i exposed Ralph Smart.

I seriously don't understand why he has so much subs. Because if you realy listen to him and realy watch his videos, you see right trough him. But most people are not realy paying atention, not realy listening and watching. Because if you did, you see his smile is fake. He contradict his own advice. He is talking about how images can program you, and showing you creepy images in his videos. Playing creepy background music. And what's really the top point, he, and many other spiritual youtubers say, is, that what you give attention grows (and they're talking about the corona virus) and what they do themselves, is give a ton of attention to the corona virus. So many fake youtubers Jess, and i see right trough them, but most dont unfortunately. And i think Ralph Smart is actually fear mongering. I would say, wake up even more. The veil is lifting, and also bad spiritual teachers are getting exposed, everything is getting exposed, open your eyes, and it's so obvious. Ooh ye, what is also pretty obvious with Ralph is, that he does not look well, in a couple of his last videos his tong is white, and his lips are pale. His breathing is messed up, and in one video his breath is even squeaking. Or he is hyperventilating from fear, or he is sick. But he, i am fine, nothing to worry about, lol, just keep that fake smile on. Yes i sometimes still watch his videos, but just to see, how he is doing, and what he is saying. And looking right trough him.
I must say I disagree with the ''all knowledge being inside you'' bit.If that were true we wouldn't need to figure anything out.I mean,I've read about an ability where where one can ''know'' things at a distance,like reading a book that you don't have for example.However there's tons of new age channelers who rely purely on their ''higher source'' and turn out nothing but trash.You have eyes and ears for a reason,they're not just decorations.

Back
Top Bottom