Getting stronger: Danger of developing PSI powers

2 posts back I copied one of my comments from a comunity page on youtube.
Because I had it on a note on my computer, but suddenly it disappeared along with the note about Bill Gates.
Suddenly gone, right in front of me, right at the moment when I wanted to use them.
So this note contains the name Jes, because the text was addressed to her.

I must say I disagree with the ''all knowledge being inside you'' bit.If that were true we wouldn't need to figure anything out.I mean,I've read about an ability where where one can ''know'' things at a distance,like reading a book that you don't have for example.However there's tons of new age channelers who rely purely on their ''higher source'' and turn out nothing but trash.You have eyes and ears for a reason,they're not just decorations.
You still have to work for it, to get all the knowledge in your consciousness, so its not for free.
Channelers says it all, that is a source outside of yourself.

I disagree, because all the knowledge is already inside you, you just have to work it up from your subconscious.
And I sometimes take things from others when I get conformation, but not otherwise.

I know you don't believe this on this forum, but I do.
You have all the power, and everything in yourself, every answer to every question, all the knowledge, etc.
If you seek information outside of yourself, you are giving away your power.

What you describe is the path of STS. You're welcome to it, but that's not what this forum is about. :wrongbar:

I disagree, because all the knowledge is already inside you, you just have to work it up from your subconscious.

Then, we have another class of STS alignment. They aren’t easily put
off by terror tactics, so special deceptions are set up for them. They DO
reach the “plateau on which they find the Temple of Self-Love. Next to
this Temple stands Self-Conceit, Pride and Know it-All and they offer the
traveler a cup, out of which he drinks his own Self in great gulps and
thereby becomes intoxicated with himself, with his own ‘I’.”

The Wave Book Three - 28 Pag. 402

Could you post a video of yourself doing that?
No i cant, that was a long time ago, and when it happened i was naked in the shower, and ones on the toilet.
I could try it with the door thing, but i can only prove that if you are with me, because filming that wouldn't prove anything.

Didn't the C's say something along these lines a one point? It was something like "you literally contain all reality within you" or something. I don't know how to use the search function properly so I can't find it.

I think the way to access this knowledge is through meditation and not-doing.

In the Castaneda books Don Juan never read any books, yet he still learned a great deal and even learned some hard lessons.

This doesn't mean that people shouldn't read books, but perhaps it's wise to be open to other ways of learning.

As for the main topic of this thread. My understanding is that STO intent is not only necessary for protecting oneself when experimenting with psi, but it's necessary to actually get results. If it were easy to develop psi abilities, everybody would be doing it.

This is because STO reflects etheric flow (which I think is gravity,) while STS reflects restriction of flow.

Didn't the C's say something along these lines a one point? It was something like "you literally contain all reality within you" or something.

Yes, in terms of man being a mirror of the whole a.k.a God. But later, as you can see, it is about accessing these realities via conscious choices. And while that would seem to say that one has that knowledge within, or all knowledge conflicts with the fact of our experiences and lessons to be lived, as a way of obtaining knowledge. Therefore, the way to access knowledge is by studying the natural world, which comprises everything around us including man. Which in the end boils down to: Know yourself.

I'm not afraid of death, so there's nothing left to be afraid of.
I'm not afraid of anything.

There are things worse than death my friend. Specially when you delve into realms unknown fully confident of success and thinking of yourself as invulnerable and infalible.

I have actually experienced quite the opposite to what you describe, I don’t know enough about the universe, I don’t know enough about myself and every time I think I do, I quickly realize I don’t. And sure, not everything is reading, but there’s listening and seeing.

I don't know how you reached that conclusion, because I was implying exactly the opposite. You can't tust yourself to know the truth in many things due to biases and such, so you have to have some trust in others feedback.

you have to have some trust in others feedback.
And what do you do, what I tell you disapprove.

You can't tust yourself to know the truth in many things.
That olso counts for you my friend.

There are things worse than death my friend. Specially when you delve into realms unknown fully confident of success and thinking of yourself as invulnerable and infalible.

I have actually experienced quite the opposite to what you describe, I don’t know enough about the universe, I don’t know enough about myself and every time I think I do, I quickly realize I don’t. And sure, not everything is reading, but there’s listening and seeing.

You call it realms unknown.
They are not so unknown to me.
And all the bad beings that exist are more afraid of me than the other way around.
Because I am the light, I have the power, not them.
You know that you are constantly surrounded by all kinds of beings good and bad, don't you?
You don't have to do anything strange for that, they are just there.

If you seek information outside of yourself, you are giving away your power.
I strongly disagree, and if that is your opinion it seems like you either haven't read much of the material here or you haven't understood it. It is pretty much the opposite of what we believe here. If I went around thinking the way I did before I began seeking knowledge from outside of myself proper, I'd be in a pretty lousy situation to say the least.

I agree with Laura when she says that developing PSI powers is a waste of time. There's nothing wrong with doing it if that's what you want to do, but I can't think of a good reason why you would want to.

Say we do really only have a short amount of time left, say things do go kaflooey in 2 years or so, how would you want to go to the next life? Saying that you did your best to learn your lessons to advance the soul, or to announce that you can get from Spain to Japan in the blink of an eye and levitate forks? It just makes no sense to me.

You can't tust yourself to know the truth in many things.
That olso counts for you my friend.

But you're the one who said you only trust yourself, so why are you deflecting? Maybe this forum is not for you, since we all have agreed to the basic premise that we, as individuals, cannot see ourselves objectively and thus the need for a network of people to help us. If you don't wish to "give up that power," then perhaps you ought to find a different forum where your thoughts and words won't be questioned.

Back
Top Bottom