Graham Hancock

Re: Black magic as a mean of social control?

Hi Tigersoap,

From what I understand, black magic is a rather useful tool for hyperdimensional entities to interact with our level of reality to drain energy for their diet. The human participant, while in the emotional frequency of his delusional wishful thinking will become indeed chanels. It seem rather obvious (at least to me ) that psychopathic individuals are very easy chanel for hyperdimensional entities. The human mislead in these practise will do it in order to gather earthly mundane powers, somehow believing that hyperdimensional entities are obeying them while they have just became pawns.

I think this article intersting only because it deals with one of the UFO hypothesis, that those involved in black magic are at the source of some UFO phenomenon. The fact that some cryptic tools (gestual, symbolic)can be used to 'hypnotized' the people is interesting in the fact that if we are aware of them we can protect ourselves.
Respect

Of course so called 'illuminatis' are not the only one using magic as a tool of power.

I think it's rather fascinating and will be writing some commentary on the article later today when I have some time.

JEEP; http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10637.300#lastPost said:
Again, the video presents all of this much better and includes a whole lot more. He shows footage of his visit to Nashville, TN, which has within its boundaries a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens, a temple to Mars and a temple to Venus, and a 2200 ft. magical seal of Solomon (not the star of David) in an expanse spanning 19 acres known as the bi-centennial capitol mall, featuring monolithic structures flanking a huge granite earth floating and spinning on an eight of an inch of water. It also includes a musical instrument composed of 95 bells contained within two concentric rings of columns. The whole thing is built upon a Native American burial ground. He contends there is more to this than meets the eye. There's a lot of discussion concerning Sirius and its connection to the Pope and the fish people. I think it's amazing what he has discovered and put together, but also, he could greatly benefit from a trip to Cassiopea World and reading of the Wave. Still it is a highly fascinating collection of explanations, parallels, and plausible conclusions. Oh, and as to the VW symbol, that's not eyes and teeth, but 666 - v is 6 in the Kabbalistic dictionary. It also happens to form a double V or dub-u-ah/W! And the rearing blue mustang with the red glowing eyes? Well, in part 6 at 1:17, there is a silhouette of a rearing horse that looks just like the rearing horse of the Denver Airport, and a connection is made between Obama's first name, Barack, and the name of Mohammed's horse - the magical Winged-Horse of Fire called Burak, which literally means White Horse but seen as "Thunder-Lightning", the horse of Abraham. (Hmmm, seems I've heard of another story about a horse with wings!) Also, Barack (baraq) means lightning in Hebrew and in the Bible it says Satan fell like lightning or rather, baraq in Hebrew. Is it a stretch?

I would really be interested on Laura's take on what this guy is saying overall (based on the complete video, not just what I posted here), not necessarily the Obama cloning thing, but his contention that ritualistic/ceremonial magic was usurped by the priestcraft of Atlantis and is being used and has been used for centuries for nefarious purposes (an occult conspiracy) by not just humans, but two alien lines - the draconian reptilians and the Siruis/fish people in conjunction with one another. It seems like he is mostly on the right track, but perhaps doesn't have it clearly defined or understood as a STS/STO battle or comprehend the existence of densities and the whole time-loop element.

Freeman sounds like he shares a similar viewpoint as L.C. Vincent. I believe Laura mentioned that she couldn't view videos, which is unfortunate as I think Freeman may have hit upon some factual info. His videos can contain some unintentionally humorous moments as things don't always go as intended, but Freeman is so laid back he just takes it in stride with a wry smile! He does have dubious characters connected with his site such as Alex Jones, David Icke, Bill Deagle and others, but also has a link to Cassiopaea. He has a video (_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4124574906287523736#) which begins with him giving the 'V' speech and if the video is listened to all the way through, it sounds like he is understanding the deeper truths of our reality. He has lots of material on his site that I have not read, so my opinion of him may be higher than it should be.

I'm anxiously awaiting Laura's comments regarding L.C. Vincent and his black magic theory.

sankara said:
They may do this through elaborate ritual, or by simply imposing their Will upon another through the strength of their thoughts. However, it is often desirable, and sometimes even necessary, to acquire the actual physical excreta of a person they wish to control. Therefore, strands of hair, one's fingernail clippings or a jot of blood will provide the "physical-spiritual link" between the one they wish to influence, and the controller.

One wonders if the intention behind creating DNA databases might fall somewhere along these lines? Of course such a database would have multiple uses, but could this be another one? Manipulation of an individual's health at a distance through some non-physical link.

sankara said:
We think of time as linear; we think of people and events as isolated, and yet quantum theory has proven that all things, all people, all events, are interconnected. This perpetual interconnection of all people and events in the continuum of time provide the Illuminati with the certainty that future events can be manipulated by the manipulation of signs, symbols, words, music, ritual and spells. This is Magick.

Or is their advantage due to knowledge of 4D or having powerful 4D STS controllers/allies? Would not 4D technology (or even sophisticated 3D technology) be indistinguishable from "Magick"? Mass mind programming, time manipulation, these all seem like the turf of 4D for the most part.

This thread brought to my mind an interesting website I recently came across: _http://vigilantcitizen.com/

This person has made some good presentations of the Illuminati symbols used in the music videos and songs of the latest pop music stars. These symbols are pointed out during the music awards ceremonies as well. Very enlightening and well presented.

Re: Shamanism

Hi RX, sorry for the delayed response, I had lost this thread! Now I have it bookmarked.

Seems you have had a sync wink (synchronistic meaningful event).

I do agree that it would be hard to find a shaman you can trust and not some huckster. I just happened to stumble into my experiences.

I was working for the Forest Service fighting fire. We were sent to a Native American reservation to help control a fire outbreak. After things were under control we found ourselves with some time on our hands, so we went to the "fair" or pow wow if you will. It was there we (myself and my 2 crew members) were brought into the circle and given blankets and blessings in thanks for helping with the wildfires.

Later on we were doing some wilderness training and that is when we were taught about the plants and the wilds by a very impressive very old Native fellow.

I would jump at the chance to have similar experiences again, I have been thinking lately of trying to contact some of the tribes in my area to see if they would let a white man come and learn a bit more.

Namaste

Unless I'm missing something, it looks to me that Makow sees the use of the word "Magick" in this case, as a conceptual 'stand in' for the kinds of propaganda techniques (lies and misdirection) that are familiar to many people already. I wonder what "L.C. Vincent" was doing by writing that article? Trying to get some exposure, maybe? I don't know...just curious.

[quote author=Makow]

Makow Comment: This article alerts us to the use of "magick" by the Illuminati.

For that, we are grateful. But, apart from poisoning Philip Jones, it is short on examples. IMO, the Illuminati regard deception (propaganda) as a form of magick. As such, the education system, the news media, entertainment (movies, music) etc. are all forms of magick--anything that allows them to control us through lies and misdirection. I look forward to hearing more from Mr. Vincent on this subject, as well as on methods of resisting magick.
Source: _http://www.henrymakow.com/illuminati_use_magick_against.html
[/quote]

From Freeman - Obama, Cloning and the Sorcerers of Atlantis (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7eOL-Hjg4&feature=PlayList&p=48472EE5ECA6E06C&index=0):

... you have to go to these esoteric cults like the Freemasons to understand the ancient past. Well, they themselves practice ritual magic and many don't know that your leaders go into these big temples that you hardly even notice even though they are emblazoned with gold pentagrams and pentagrams on the floor...and they go behind these locked doors and they do rituals. Why would they do that and why is it that every leader, half of our Presidents in America belong to a single fraternity? Is this just coincidence or are they just the best people in the world, are they the people we should have running us? And, of course, we all judge their fruits and say no, not at all. Ceremonial magic is this ancient art of invoking demons, invoking entities into this realm and then using their power to manipulate the realities. And Manley P. Hall was hired by the Freemasons to explain Freemasonry to the Freemasons because they don't remember what their rituals are about anymore, either. So, (he) came along and said well, there were ancient magicians and they practiced a type of magic that was divine but this type of power was usurped by the priestcraft of Atlantis. And now the magic has gone black. The spells that they use against us we think are all commonplace and many of us feel that life is the outcome of human endeavor and we just ended up like this because humans are all just nuts and don't know what to do on planet earth. And I have found this to not be the case and that each and every one of the people I have run into and have met all along the way are just wonderful, loving, nurturing, caring, generous people and none of them seem to want to rule the world. And there are 6 billion of you and just a few of them. But they've got these spells and these enchantments that they've placed upon us and we see them as pentacles and we see them as events of prestidigitation. And certainly the economy is not real. The dollar is not real. But what is it? When you start to look into ancient magic, you'll find pentacles and talismans and seals of Solomon and divine spirits ...and they look just like that (points to screen showing various Masonic symbols including the dollar bill), the one dollar bill with mystical symbols on either side - the phoenix and the pyramid with the binding agent (?), the One, which they seem to be seeking. And each of these symbols have meaning and understanding and they are coded frequencies that they are passing down through time.

Masonic symbols are CODED FREQUENCIES? It should be noted that Freeman reveals that as a child, he had been into ancient astronauts and aliens, Freemasonry, and as he grew older he found out his dad was the worshipful master of the (Kaisersomething) lodge in Bavaria and is chasing flying saucers for the government. He'd been studying this stuff long before he found out his family's involvement. He found out his dad is building nuclear missiles in North Dakota for a company that has a ride in Walt Disney World and he was on (Killer One) submarine with Jimmy Carter. Freeman says he comes to understand how Freemasons have guided us all through time and have built our heroes and our villains; he comments that Freemasons make history or Freemasons are writing history.

Due to his father's membership, Freeman was able to access information about the Freemasons whom he connects verbally in the video with the Illuminati. He read the works of Albert Pike, the grand sovereign commander of the supreme council of the 33rd - the mother council of the world, and seventy times or more he states that Freemasonry is Kabbalism, an ancient Jewish mysticism that was given to Moses according to Manly P. Hall on his third trip up the mountain to speak to the burning bush. Moses was given the law, the soul of the law, and the spirit of the law and that was Kabbalah and this was something that was passed down through time.

Another interesting point he makes is in regards to the designation of Shock and Awe in the Iraq war. This correlates to Shekinah which sounds quite similar. According to Freeman the story goes back to Solomon's temple; this is where you go in Masonic ritual, you are pretending to be in Solomon's temple. And you pretend to be this strange character, known as Hiram Abiff and you go through a death and resurrection ritual and when you raise back up to the ground they point your face to a five pointed star and they say, this is Venus and you are a weapon. Venus goes back to an ancient goddess, and in the Hebrew, the goddess is known as the Shekina, the force that was the voice of God that surrounded the ark of the covenant at Solomon's temple. A Freemason will say that the Shekina is the invisible cloud of brotherhood that surrounds the Masonic altar. They know well what the Shekina is because Freemasonry is Kabbalism, ancient Hebrew mysticism. So Saddam Hussein was rebuilding Nebuchadnezzar's palace in Babylon; he was claiming to be Nebuchadnezzar reincarnated. And the American government put Saddam into power in the first place (as stated in video). The attack on Iraq was not warfare, but ritual. The mother of all bombs was dropped or the military acronym, MOAB, just like Moab/Moabites who came down (shock and awe/Shekina) and attacked Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible - ritual, not warfare. Interesting.

It's clear that Freeman really means magic, not manipulation, lies, or misdirection in an ordinary sense. In that, he seems to be in accord with L.C. Vincent.

Speaking of black magic, in the process of composing a post, I somehow managed to turn all the blue elements of this site PURPLE! There is now a big swath of purple at the top of the page, all the typed links that are a part of the site are purple, even the line border around this reply box is purple, and I so don't like it! Can anyone advise me as to how I can turn it back to blue again?

JEEP said:
Speaking of black magic, in the process of composing a post, I somehow managed to turn all the blue elements of this site PURPLE! There is now a big swath of purple at the top of the page, all the typed links that are a part of the site are purple, even the line border around this reply box is purple, and I so don't like it! Can anyone advise me as to how I can turn it back to blue again?
Near the top of each page, where "Hello <your username>", your avatar, etc. is displayed, in the bottom right corner of this box there are colored squares. I guess you must've clicked on the purple one. To change back, click on the blue one.

For another perspective on black magic, I would suggest reading "Fourth Uncle in the Mountain; A Memoir of a Barefoot Doctor in Vietnam" by Quang Van Nguyen & Marjorie Pivar. This book tells the account of a Vietnamese boy raised by a "Master" barefoot doctor who performs magical (energetic?) healing in addition to using herbs, acupuncture, and other traditional modalities. The magic may or may not pertain to large scale social control, however it certainly speaks to a paradigm fading from traditional people's lives as they are invaded by foreign military forces before and during the Vietnam War. Magic was a part of daily life for these people. And interestingly enough, when the Americans finally put a military base on the "Sacred Mountain" its powers immediately faded. The author of this book dabbled in black magic, or "sorcery" and explains many accounts and experiences relating to this topic. He also reaches the conclusion that participating in sorcery ultimately leads to this evil power growing and destroying the user...as if it is actually a force using the person as opposed to the other way around. He continues to use magical charms for healing purposes after this conclusion, and it is generally considered good to use this kind of magic for the benefit of other people.

I find this pertinent to the discussion because it almost seems that humans are systematically being cut off (by force or "contamination") from their connection with the unseen world of spirit and energy by the PTB. Hmmm... if the Illuminati have retained the ability to connect with and "use" the unseen powers of our world, while systematically stamping out this possibility in cultures throughout the world through colonialism, evangelism, environmental & cultural destruction, impoverishment, slavery, etc., then they wouldn't have much competition, would they? I don't know for certain that the PTB are in fact using black magic, but if they are, it would make sense that they have been doing their best to destroy this ability in any that would oppose them.

Tree

Oh, thank you, Csayeursost! Such a simple fix but totally unknown to me! It sure looks a lot better in blue. :)

Re: Shamanism

While I was in grad school, I was "praying" for a "teacher". I felt intuitively that I needed spiritual teaching and guidance. One day a shaman (from Greenland I believe) was doing a workshop at my University (one I couldn't afford), but I happened to be studying in a lounge nearby alone. He walked passed, then stopped came back and spoke with me briefly. He had an enormous drum that he pounded once and let it reverberate around my head...it penetrated through my heart. Six months later a shaman of Cheyenne and Lakota background began a teaching circle at my University and that was the beginning of 2 years of training. I realize now with much gratitude that this powerful woman helped me clear out so many emotional blocks....I can't imagine where I would be now without these teachings. Shamans have randomly appeared in and out of my life since this time...it just happens on its own. I'm only relating this so that maybe you'll trust me when I say: Be patient. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. Gathering knowledge and working on yourself is just as powerful in the meantime, and you will be even more prepared to receive any teachings if the opportunity arises.

Also, I just posted on a thread about black magic...you may want to read this book: "Fourth Uncle in the Mountain; A Memoir of a Barefoot Doctor in Vietnam" by Quang Van Nguyen and Marjorie Pivar. If you are in Asia, perhaps this will be of interest to you.

Happy seeking,
Tree
Hey! I tried to reply to a thread in Shamanism....sorry its here...not sure why???

Very interesting ideas. I just want to add into the mix that so far as I have been able to determine (which may not amount to much), for 'magic' to have an effect, the belief systems of the 'effected' have to be engaged. The magic does not work unless those who it works on believe in it or somehow their beliefs allow it.

My best example comes from a tale told by some musicians from Africa with whom I was working on a project. One evening over dinner, the conversation turned to 'witch doctors' and 'black magic'. When I expressed some skepticism to their enthusiastic endorsement of the powers of magic, they very excitedly began telling me that if I was there in their country and a witch doctor wanted me to suffer or die, I would suffer or die. They then recounted a tale of an African landowner who needed to make some money. The only asset he had to sell were the old trees on his property, but he could not afford the price to hire out the felling of the trees. So he decided to engage a witch doctor who at a much lower price promised to make the deal with the foreigner who wanted the trees. The witch doctor told the landowner to give him one day to fell the trees, but asked him to stay away the whole time. The landowner agreed to come back 24 hours later, and if he saw the trees were down, he would pay the witch doctor his fee. 24 hours later, when the landowner returned, to his amazement the trees were all laying on the ground, so he paid the witch doctor and went back home. To his further amazement, when the landowner returned the following day, the trees were all still standing as they had always been. My African friends were using this story to illustrate the undeniable power of the witch doctor to manipulate reality through magic, as though he had actually caused the trees to magically fall temporarily. These were all people they knew, not just some fable or story.

My interpretation was more along the lines of the story of the 3rd man in hypnosis, which concludes that you can't suggest hypnotically what doesn't already exist as a plausible scenario in the mind of the hypnosis subject. For those who don't know this story, which Laura has written about, it essentially says that when a subject in hypnosis was told by the hypnotist that the 3rd man in the room is now invisible, the subject still saw the 3rd man when he woke up. However, when he was told these things in addition to hearing the sound of the door to the room opening and closing, the 3rd man became invisible.

I don't know much about what the Illuminati, Masons or other 'black' magical enterprises do, but I suspect that if there is any truth to their being able to utilize these techniques effectively, it would be along these '3rd man' lines, and probably targets the beliefs and delusions people hold dear, and involves the insertion of certain hypnotic suggestions into the collective unconscious. Lord knows this is happening via TV every single moment of every day. Yet another example of how 'knowledge protects.' I'll be very interested to learn more from others whose knowledge is greater than mine in this area.

As an aside to the article at the start of this thread, I have some issues with many things H Makow has written, though not all. Even though he is not the author of the original citation, his site is hosting it.

Like I said, I'm going to have a whole lot to say about all this shortly. I'm wading through Graham Hancock's book "The Supernatural" and all of this connects together. I think Hancock is sincere and is a pretty diligent researchar as far as it goes. I agree with his perspective on many things. The problem is, he is NOT a Shaman or a Seer and you have to be one to be able to SEE - to have perspicacity regarding the matters of other worlds. Only Seers and Shamans know their own, and only they know who is on the path of light or darkness.

Let me finish the book and then I'll try to make this clear.

Probably the best thing any of you could read right now is the passage in SHOTW regarding neurochemical binding. That's good foundational information to have in any discussion of this kind.

Back
Top Bottom