Graham Hancock

Omg! I just found out there will be a season 2 of the series Ancient Apocalypse titled "the Americas" on October 16. Can't wait! :clap:
I really enjoyed watching the first season. This is the trailer and at 1:19 we can see he interviewed Keanu Reeves.

Watching it now. I’ll probably binge the whole thing today.😄

Episode 1 is White Sands, New Mexico and footprints found from 23k years ago. He’s now welcomed Keanu Reeves to the conversation. So far, definitive proof of human presence 12k years before the Younger Dryas is a great way to start the series!

*Not really sure why Keanu was there. He didn’t contribute much, and we’re now on to the Amazon. Bye bye Mr Anderson.😆

Last edited:
Watching it now. I’ll probably binge the whole thing today.😄

Episode 1 is White Sands, New Mexico and footprints found from 23k years ago. He’s now welcomed Keanu Reeves to the conversation. So far, definitive proof of human presence 12k years before the Younger Dryas is a great way to start the series!

*Not really sure why Keanu was there. He didn’t contribute much, and we’re now on to the Amazon. Bye bye Mr Anderson.😆
Same thoughts re: Keanu. I guess it's like an election endorsement. Keanu is a fan, and his presence will bring in viewers (and establish him as even cooler than he already is ;-)).

I just started season one .. it’s a bit flashy with all the camera angles etc but the info seems interesting … looking forward to watching the rest of it
I really liked season one, let's see if he can keep the magic for season two.

hehehe, I remember something similar when I saw Rogan last season, like "I hang out with cool dudes that think this is cool!"

Back
Top Bottom