Gray State

Re: anti-government-filmmaker-and-family-found dead

"The video has been removed after requests from contributors and family."

Yeah, I was watching it last evening, about 40 minutes into the over two hour film, they took the video down. :( It was pretty decent, but said nothing that we who follow SOTT don't already know. It is a shame such a bright, young man and his family are dead. And even more weird that no one tried to contact them or report them missing for weeks ?!

Wow, what a story! This totally smells fishy. After seeing the commercial, I'm sure they were 'handled' by the PTB, to block the movie from coming out.
Poor family and what a shame if the world can not see this film as I'm sure it would be a big wake up call for many like the Matrix film was at the time. Will be interesting to follow up on this story.

I think I found the documentary, try this:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mac9NA4Cd20

GAIA said:
I think I found the documentary, try this:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mac9NA4Cd20

Thanks, I'm downloading it, just in case.

M.T.

I absolutely agree with Perceval :

We are living right now in a full blown global fascist dictatorship, the only thing missing is the mass incarceration and murder of civilians, but that's only a detail.

I watched a bit more of it, but what I can't quite discern, is what is being said every so often, in the background. It sounds like a woman (in low voice) saying "jew bee" or "jew bees". I listened to it several times, still not sure, but it is a bit odd that it is even there. Subliminal background message?

Is it a time for parables?

As the lights are flickering, I’m reminded of the Christ figure using parables to convey messages, and the various esoteric groups throughout history espousing one thing while working on another e.g. ‘we’re working on science/alchemy/whatever, while in fact doing “the work” at a time in which they could have been burned at the stake as heretics. Many are still speaking truth with clarity and many of them are coming under attack and sometimes fatally so. I agree resistance is victory at least on a soul level.
Example of resistance is victory, for me anyway, is when I’m involved in a conversation on the subject of torture I always state my position clearly even if it’s detrimental. I don’t back down and I don’t shut.

Strategic enclosure and Ext considerations: I have, over the years babbled on about esoteric subject with a friend who loves to ‘hear” about the subjects, but never does anything with the information. Consequentially, I shut him out on those subjects. When he asks, and he always does, I give him a word or a phrase and say google it, and we can discuss when you have some thoughts on the subject. He never does. A year ago we were quibbling over me not giving him information, and I said ‘fine’! And said nothing more, but bought and had delivered to him a copy of The Eight Tower by Keel, (because that was the subject of our discussion) waited several months, when he brought the subject up, I said ‘so, what’s the book say’, his limp smile reviled he had never read it. It’s on my nightstand he said. Why waste more time money and exposure with someone who won’t put the spoon their own mouth after you have made them a meal?

As it's getting darker, and I’m wondering if we haven't entered a time of parables. When am I being a coward, and when “as wise as a serpent”? In never quite sure.

I watched the part about the police state yesterday (skipped the taxes), and found it was well-made, and certainly A LOT of material that was brought together. True, nothing new for "us", but for someone "just waking up to reality", so to say, could be some eye-opener about how dire the situation really is already.

Lilou said:
I watched a bit more of it, but what I can't quite discern, is what is being said every so often, in the background. It sounds like a woman (in low voice) saying "jew bee" or "jew bees". I listened to it several times, still not sure, but it is a bit odd that it is even there. Subliminal background message?

I didn't notice that, was it in the first part? There were sound interferences and "rough cuts", I guess, they just assembled the material they had without cleaning it up.

Adobe said:
Is it a time for parables?

Indeed, it might come to that the only safe form to speak is in parables. :/

M.T.

Adobe said:
As it's getting darker, and I’m wondering if we haven't entered a time of parables. When am I being a coward, and when “as wise as a serpent”? In never quite sure.

Just a thought, but maybe you could start a new thread about this topic; when am I being a coward and when am I as wise as a serpent? More people will be pondering this issue I would think.
What does wisdom mean in times like these, what kind of shape and form does it have?

I read today on Sott this tragic story,it's very scary and frightening what happened to the whole family and that the whole family( they were young28,29 years the parents, and their 5 year little daughter) was found almost after 1 month, it's tragic and unbelievable.

Perceval said:
We are living right now in a full blown global fascist dictatorship, the only thing missing is the mass incarceration and murder of civilians, but that's only a detail.

Sadly,Very true.

After watching half of it my conclusion thus far is... That the film has something Ayn Randish "thing" about it and the voice Lilou mentoned definitely is there (begins with the second part and is incorporated with the soundtrack) and it's quite disturbing once you realize it's there.

There is something about their 'beloved' individualism that I don't get...

I noticed the low voice fairly early in the film and it continued thru out the whole thing (kind of getting louder toward the end, but I still couldn't make out what was said). Maybe younger ears can hear it better? ;D It might be Jewry, but Zionist would be more accurate IMO.

clerck de bonk said:
After watching half of it my conclusion thus far is... That the film has something Ayn Randish "thing" about it and the voice Lilou mentoned definitely is there (begins with the second part and is incorporated with the soundtrack) and it's quite disturbing once you realize it's there.

There is something about their 'beloved' individualism that I don't get...

I have watched the first 37 minutes so far. I agree about it being Ayn Randish. I think the film takes a libertarian or anarcho-capitalist viewpoint, i.e. Government is bad. Governments use force to enforce taxation and compliant behaviour. Taxation is bad. Income Tax is illegal (the 16th amendment was never ratified, and New Hampshire doesn't have Income Tax). Individual enterprise and voluntarism are good. Bill Gates is good, because people want to buy his product and he wants to sell it.

The first part of the film covers the origin of the Federal Reserve in 1913, and how it is a private institution that has been allowed to control the money supply. Printing more and more money devalues the currency, and the individual people with the real assets like homes and businesses end up losing them, while the bankers who don't make any real contribution end up owning those assets. I think this part of the film has information that is already widely available and explained in more detail elsewhere. The film includes printed quotes from Frederic Bastiat, and soundbites from Max Keiser.

The latter part of the film (which I haven't watched yet) covers US military activities abroad in Iraq and elsewhere.

I am not sure what the background words are in parts of the film, they sound as much like "dual beat" as anything else to me.

Back
Top Bottom