Greta Thunberg: False Prophet of the Children's Crusade

This includes a comment to the video below, a transcript of the answer Vladimir Putin gave, as well as more details about the kind of organization that is behind Greta Thunberg.
Here's the video:

On the page of the russian Government there is the whole video Russian Energy Week Forum with translation and
Форум «Российская энергетическая неделя» in Russian and russian translation.
This morning I saw this ‘She is kind, but emotions should not control this issue’: Putin takes on Greta Thunberg’s UN rant about climate & world powers which later became
But when I compared the quotes in the RT article with what else Putin said and his perspective on the whole issue, I decided to get the translation and transcription down on text form, because there really is much more. After the question he says in the video when it is translated/transcribed:
"I will, perhaps, disappoint you, but I don't share the common enthusiasm in regard to the address by Greta Thunberg. You know, that young people and teenagers draw everybody's attention to the acute issues of nowadays including the problems of ecology, that is right, it is very good. They certainly need to be supported. But when someone uses children or teenagers in their own interests, then it only merits condemnation. - It is especially bad if someone tries to capitalize on that. I'm not stating this is the case, but we have to be be aware and even follow it closely.

After all, has nobody explained to Greta, that the contemporary world is complex and multi-faceted, is developing fast, and that people in Africa or in many Asian countries want to live on the same level of wealth as in Sweden? - But how to achieve that? Force them today to use the solar energy, of which there in Africa is enough? Has anyone explained to her how much this costs? Just now a colleague spoke about oil, and it is known by everyone probably, that oil is the number one energy source in the global energy balance, and that it will maintain this position for the forthcoming 25 years. This is data from global experts. True, the share will be gradually declining True, many times faster will be the rise of renewable forms of energy. That is all true, and we should strive toward it. But today, is this technology available for developing countries and developing nations? It is unavailable, but people there want to live on the same level as in Sweden. They can't be stopped. Just try to explain it to them that they should spend another 20 - 30 years in poverty, and their children will be in poverty! Explain it to them!

Everything should to the greatest extend be professional. Of course, emotions are inevitable. But if we want to be effective, then we must be professional. And I am certain that Greta is a good girl, and very sincere, but adults ought to their utmost not lead children and teenagers into some extreme situations. They ought to protect them from excessive emotions that may ruin the personality. That is what I'm trying to say. As a whole of course, we can't but support the ideas that are related to the development of renewable sources of energy, it is only necessary to proceed from the realities and push this process. And I just now mentioned in my speech how we are doing this in Russia. We not only signed and carry out the process of implementing of the Paris agreement. We have also within the country taken a a whole row of steps in order to reduce emissions, in order to bolster alternative energy sources. We do this, among other things with taxation measures that give preferences to the development of alternative energy sources. We develop gas, as the cleanest of all the hydrocarbons. But I repeat once again - to use children and adolescents for the achievement of even such noble goals, and in a rather hard and emotional way, I think it's wrong."
Thinking about the words of Putin,
But when someone uses children or teenagers in their own interests, then it only merits condemnation. - It is especially bad if someone tries to capitalize on that. I'm not stating this is the case, but we have to be be aware and even follow it closely.

But I repeat once again - to use children and adolescents for the achievement of even such noble goals, and in a rather hard and emotional way, I think it's wrong."
Putin invites us to find some evidence for Greta being used, and apart from what has already been posted and found, there was on this page: Using Children For Propaganda | Real Climate Science There was a comment from "PTM" who showed a picture of Greta to his teenage daughter and asked her to guess Greta's age. She thought Greta was 11 or 12 years of age and couldn't believe that she was 16. The hair style adds to this impression too, he noted while questioning the motives of the people behind the campaign. Anecdotal evidence one might say, but I think it is true.

In comment to an article on SOTT
The cult of Greta Thunberg - child crusader of the eco-warriors there is a mention of an article by Corey Morningstar who also has written The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg On Amazon it has at present has 18 reviews divided so far equally between 5 stars and 1 star and no 2, 3 or 4 stars which is very unusual considering the number of reviews. Outlines for chapters of the above book can be found on http://www.theartofannihilation.com...economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/
Volume I:

In ACT I, I disclosed that Greta Thunberg, the current child prodigy and face of the youth movement to combat climate change, served as special youth advisor and trustee to the foundation established by “We Don’t Have Time”, a burgeoning mainstream tech start-up. I then explored the ambitions behind the tech company We Don’t Have Time.

In ACT II, I illustrate how today’s youth are the sacrificial lambs for the ruling elite. Also in this act I introduce the board members and advisors to We Don’t Have Time. I explore the leadership in the nascent We Don’t Have Time and the partnerships between the well-established corporate environmental entities: Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project, 350.org, Avaaz, Global Utmaning (Global Challenge), the World Bank, and the World Economic Forum (WEF).

In ACT III, I deconstruct how Al Gore and the Planet’s most powerful capitalists are behind today’s manufactured youth movements and why. I explore the We Don’t Have Time/Thunberg connections to Our Revolution, the Sanders Institute, This Is Zero Hour, the Sunrise Movement and the Green New Deal. I also touch upon Thunberg’s famous family. In particular, Thunberg’s celebrity mother, Malena Ernman (WWF Environmental Hero of the Year 2017) and her August 2018 book launch. I then explore the generous media attention afforded to Thunberg in both May and April of 2018 by SvD, one of Sweden’s largest newspapers.

In ACT IV, I examine the current campaign, now unfolding, in “leading the public into emergency mode”. More importantly, I summarize who and what this mode is to serve.

In ACT V, I take a closer look at the Green New Deal. I explore Data for Progress and the targeting of female youth as a key “femographic”. I connect the primary architect and authors of the “Green New Deal” data to the World Resources Institute. From there, I walk you through the interlocking Business & Sustainable Development Commission, the Global Commission on the Economy and Climate, and the New Climate Economy – a project of the World Resources Institute. I disclose the common thread between these groups and the assignment of money to nature, represented by the Natural Capital Coalition and the non-profit industrial complex as an entity. Finally, I reveal how this has culminated in the implementation of payments for ecosystem services (the financialization and privatization of nature, global in scale) which is “expected to be adopted during the fifteenth meeting in Beijing in 2020.”

In the final act, ACT VI [Crescendo], I wrap up the series by divulging that the very foundations which have financed the climate “movement” over the past decade are the same foundations now partnered with the Climate Finance Partnership looking to unlock 100 trillion dollars from pension funds. I reveal the identities of individuals and groups at the helm of this interlocking matrix, controlling both the medium and the message. I take you back in time to briefly demonstrate the ten years of strategic social engineering that have brought us to this very precipice. I look at the relationship between WWF, Stockholm Institute and World Resources Institute as key instruments in the creation of the financialization of nature. I also take a look at the first public campaigns for the financialization of nature (“natural capital”) that are slowly being brought into the public realm by WWF. I reflect upon how mainstream NGOs are attempting to safeguard their influence and further manipulate the populace by going underground through Extinction Rebellion groups being organized in the US and across the world.

With the smoke now cleared, the weak and essentially non-existent demands reminiscent of the 2009 TckTckTck “demands” can now be fully understood.

Some of these topics, in addition to others, will be released and discussed in further detail as addenda built on the large volume of research. This includes stepping through the looking glass, with an exploration of what the real “Green New Deal” under the Fourth Industrial Revolution will look like. Also forthcoming is a look at the power of celebrity – and how it has become a key tool for both capital and conformity.
A second book is in preparation, much of which can already be read on the above site. From the above summaries it is clear there is much to look into. In fact the Kindle is cheap if anyone is interested.

In one article which is Act II in the above list:
http://www.theartofannihilation.com...-inconvenient-truth-behind-youth-co-optation/ one finds information about one structure within which Greta Thunberg and an American girl, Jamie Margolin, are supported. It is Together we are the solution to the climate crisis which should give a good idea that there is substance behind Greta Thunberg's profile.
The We Don’t Have Time board of directors is comprised of the following people:
  • Ingmar Rentzhog, We Don’t Have Time founder and CEO
  • Anette Nordvall, We Don’t Have Time chairwoman/shareholder, private tech investor, works with STOAF (venture capital and private equity firm in Sweden), venture partner with Capital A Partners
  • David Olsson, We Don’t Have Time chief operating officer, chairman of the Swedish climate think tank Global Utmaning
  • Christian Emmertz, We Don’t Have Time co-founder, business unit director at Hewitt Packard (HP) Sweden, partner at RealCap Investment, The Climate Reality Project leader, trained by Al Gore
  • Stella Diesen, “Changing the world with Microsoft tech Innofactor” (formerly Microsoft), The Climate Reality Project leader, trained by Al Gore
  • Gustav Stenbeck, CEO of Mestro, founder and executive chairman of Gain Sustain (investment banking)
  • Global Utmaning, which translates to Global Challenge in English, was founded in 2005 by economist Kristina Persson, Sweden’s former Minister of Strategic Development and Nordic Cooperation. Persson was tasked with building cooperation with Nordic countries in order to leverage strength within the international community (“together we are an actor with clout”). Her position involved the fostering of long-term development for “the green transition, jobs and distribution, and initiatives to influence the global agenda for sustainable development.” [Source] She is heir (with her siblings) to the business empire established by her father, Sven O. Persson which has a revenue of approx. SEK 3 billion (approximately USD 332,500,000.00) per annum. Persson is also the founder of the Freja Foundation established in 2017.
The We Don’t Have Time Foundation board of directors include:
  • Cathy Orlando, national director, Citizen’s Climate Lobby in Canada
  • Stuart Scott, The Climate Reality Project leader, trained by Al Gore
  • Per-Espen Stokenes, researcher in behavioural economics
  • Ingmar Rentzhog, founder and CEO, We Don’t Have Time
  • David Olsson, chief operating officer, We Don’t Have Time
  • Greta Thunberg, special youth advisor and trustee
  • Jamie Margolin, special youth advisor and trustee
The We Don’t Have Time advisory board includes the following individuals:
From the above it should be clear that there is a money and marketing power supporting Greta Thunberg. About IKEA there also is
The presence of Ikea on the We Don’t Have Time advisory board should be duly noted. In 2017 Ikea awarded a $44.6m grant from the IKEA Foundation to the We Mean Business coalition (founded in 2014). This grant was in fact “the second largest single donation ever made by the charitable arm of retail giant IKEA.” The We Mean Business coalition founding members include The B Team, the Business for Social Responsibility (BSR), the Carbon Disclosure Project, Ceres, The Climate Group, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), and the Prince of Wales Corporate Climate Group. Other We Mean Business partners include the United Nation Global Compact, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), UNEP Finance, the World Bank, and World Wildlife Fund. [Full list] [Further reading:“100 Billion for Everyone Who Signs”]

The B Team is managed by Purpose, the for-profit public relations firm run by Avaaz co-founder Jeremy Heimans, co-author of the book “New Power”. Ikea is a client of Purpose and partner to the Purpose NGO “We Are Here Now” (“Here Now”).

In the following excerpt from the January 28, 2016, Maclean’s article, Have We Hit ‘Peak Stuff?’ Ikea Says There’s Röom to Grow, the collective corporate climate fervor now sweeping the globe is demonstrated once again:
“So how to square Ikea’s “peak stuff” talk with its “buy more” actions? A spokesperson volunteered in an email that [Steve] Howard’s [head of sustainability at Ikea] comments were made as “part of a wider global context where many people still have very limited means” while Sjostrand suggested the goal was “to continue to grow our business, but grow it in a more sustainable way.” Translation: Ikea will sell you more furniture and home furnishings, but it will try harder not to make you feel guilty about it. Which explains why the company’s corporate reports are festooned with examples of sustainability initiatives, from selling only LED-compatible lighting to serving responsibly harvested fish in the cafeteria.”
The November 8, 2018 Barclays article, Gen Z: Step Aside Millennials reports that this demographic (children born between 1995 and 2009), the same demographic that youth leaders like Greta Thunberg and Jamie Margolin, belong to, appeal to, and influence, are quickly becoming the new “consumer giants” and “mega influencers”:
“By 2020, Generation Z will be the largest group of consumers globally. They will account for 40% of consumers in the US, Europe and BRIC countries and 10% in the rest of the world. Companies that don’t engage with Gen Z successfully could rapidly lose market share. Some of them may only be 9 years old, but Gen Z already have huge spending power. In the US, Gen Z currently have $200 billion in direct buying power but $1 trillion in indirect spending power by influencing household spending*. Gen Z’s advanced digital knowledge and ability to assess factors such as price and availability from a young age make them increasingly influential in family spending decisions.”
In the eyes of bankers and capitalists, this group of youth are mere consumers. Dollar signs. Not children, youth or even people.

Greta Thunberg is being strategically exploited by the World Bank, the UN, and the non-profit industrial complex that serves the ruling classes. They are using her to advance their own self-interests and objectives – that are in direct opposition to everything this young woman brilliantly articulates. This is being presented as a “leaderless movement” – very much the “New Power” methodology and religion for the capitalists – theorized by Jeremy Heimans (Avaaz/Purpose) for mass movement building – that serves the most powerful and destructive forces on the planet.

The manipulation of young, malleable minds is at the foundation of Western indoctrination in order to insulate a failing system and mask the market solutions being designed to address it. Market “solutions” that benefit the rich at the expense of the environment. Hence, the youth are always the sacrificial lambs of the non-profit industrial complex.[/QUOTE]

Vladimir Putin knows more than he lets on when he suggests Greta is being used, and since proving a statement in a few words is next to impossible, a suggestion for people to look for themselves is useful advice.

Speaking of hysteria, this popped up in my Twitter feed.

Pretty sure this woman is trolling, she's just very good at it - i hope! She says "Even if we would bomb Russia we'd still have too many people, too much pollution", which to me is a knowing comment highlighting the attacks on Russia and the death loving mentality pursued by both the MIC and the environ-mentalists. As well as "we only have a few months" before the end of the world due to the climate crisis - even AOC corrects her on that, although she doesn't correct her comment about eating babies, but then maybe she was a little flustered or even thought the woman may have a point...Her speech pattern is a little off, but i'd suspect that's part of the act.

Added: I think the trolling does a great job of highlighting just how warped AOC supporters, and the others referred to in her comments, are.

But the title is misleading with the quotation, because he didn't actually say that, did he?

No, he didn't say that exactly, but that's why they used single quotation marks, '', instead of double, "". It's common practice to use single quotes when summarizing what someone said because it allows news sites some creative licence when providing a summary and overall point of what someone said. Which is generally fine and can be quite funny. However, it is the overall point as interpreted by whoever wrote the article so sometimes it's a tool for slander. In this case, it is essentially what he said but was too polite and professional to say, because to say it outright would bring condemnation by Western media for bullying a little girl.

No, he didn't say that exactly, but that's why they used single quotation marks, '', instead of double, "". It's common practice to use single quotes when summarizing what someone said because it allows news sites some creative licence when providing a summary and overall point of what someone said. Which is generally fine and can be quite funny. However, it is the overall point as interpreted by whoever wrote the article so sometimes it's a tool for slander. In this case, it is essentially what he said but was too polite and professional to say, because to say it outright would bring condemnation by Western media for bullying a little girl.

Well, that may be a developing or recent practice, but it was never so before and according to correct punctuation. Single quotes are normally used for a quote within a quote.

Quotations Within a Quotation
The most common use of the single quotation mark is when you're quoting someone within a quotation. You've probably seen this format used in different types of essays, books, interviews, and news stories.
Here are some examples to make you more familiar with this primary use of single quotation marks:
  • Sam exclaimed, "Joe was at the store and bumped into Alexa. When he saw her, he said, 'I hope we'll see you at the party next Friday,' but she didn't know anything about it!"
  • The news reporter said, "All of the stores on the block have burned down. One shop owner screamed, 'I cannot believe this as happening!' as the flames engulfed her store."
  • Jason told Mark, "I saw Cynthia the other day, and she said, 'I'm really looking forward to Mark's graduation!'"
  • Her daughter asked, "Why did you call that man 'idiot'?"
There aren't many worksheets to help students practice using single quotation marks so try these tips for finding and creating grammar worksheets for single quotation marks. They'll help you master single quotation marks with ease!
Quotations Within a Headline
In a headline single quotation marks are used in place of the standard double quotation marks. So, if the headline includes the title of a song, short story, or a quotation, you would use single quotation marks. Generally, you'll see this used when the headline is in reference to something someone said.
  • In the Words of The Beatles, 'Let it Be'
  • The President Urges, 'Don't worry America'
  • Heroic Mom: 'I did it for my kids'
  • 'No More Taxes' Promises Candidate
American vs. British Usage
In British usage single quotation marks are used to mark direct speech (with speech within speech marked with double quotation marks) or set off a specific word.

Sometimes you might see a term formatted in single quotation marks in a specific discipline, particularly philosophy or theology. You may be reading a British text, but often specialist terms that are unique to a subject are enclosed in single quotation marks in both American and British English.

If you're writing in a specific discipline, check with the guidelines of the institution or publication for which you are writing.

"Swedish teen activist Greta Thunberg took a break from her high-profile campaign against climate change this week to hang out with a fellow [sic] famous vegan and Earth lover in Ontario..."
71173631_2522633321177210_1783908589014876160_n.jpg

CPT13422587.jpg

🤐

Greta Thunberg mocks Putin’s ‘kind girl’ jibes on Twitter
1784516-765266790.jpg

Swedish climate campaigner Greta Thunberg has 2.7 million followers on Twitter. (AFP)

October 04, 2019 - MOSCOW: Swedish climate campaigner Greta Thunberg has responded with wry humor on Twitter to patronizing comments made about her by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The 16-year-old changed her Twitter biography to say “A kind but poorly informed teenager” after Putin described her in these terms at a Moscow forum this week.

On Wednesday, Putin said: “I don’t share the general enthusiasm” for Greta Thunberg’s impassioned speech at the United Nations climate summit in September, which went viral with her repeated question: “How dare you?”

“I’m sure Greta is a kind girl and very sincere,” Putin said of the campaigner who sailed across the Atlantic instead of flying to speak at the UN.

However, “no one explained” to Thunberg, who has 2.7 million followers on Twitter, that “the modern world is developing quickly,” he lamented.

Putin said it was praiseworthy for young people to raise environmental issues, but raised the possibility that someone was manipulating Thunberg “in their own interests.”

He warned “adults must do all they can not to lead teenagers and children into any extreme situations.”

US President Donald Trump also attempted to crush Thunberg, only for her to use his own words against him.

After her speech at the UN, Trump mocked her tone on Twitter, saying she “seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future.”

Thunberg later changed her Twitter biography to read: “A very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future.”

Thunberg has been tipped as a possible winner of this year Nobel Peace Prize.

Back
Top Bottom