Happy 20th anniversary for the C's!!!

Just 4 days after Caesar's birthday, today, the 16th of July 2014, is the 20th anniversary of the first 'contact' with the C's in 1994!

Happy anniversary!!! :clap:

A new book too :) - what an excellent surprise! I have just ordered my copy! Thank you Laura and all the chateau folks. :hug2:

What a great anniversary present! Thanks to Laura for all of her hard work, and to everyone that helped create this wonderful project!

Time to pick up my copy! :headbanger:

Happy anniversary Cassiopaea! Thank you for all your efforts and hard work. What an exciting month July is turning out to be- Supermoon, JC's birthday, the July 12 session & now this!
Seriously Laura- where do you find the time?!! You guys rock! :headbanger:

:cheer: :clap: :cheer: :thup:

Thank you so much for new book and for everything Laura & all!!! :clap:

July is really the best month !

Happy 20th anniversary :cheer: :dance: :bacon:

Happy anniversary!!! The book is really excellent and appropriate surprise gift for all of us. Thank you. :dance: :cheer:

Happy Birthday, Cassiopaeans! :wow: :cheer:

Laura and Ark, and family and extended family, have certainly come a great distance in the last 20 years. Looking at where Laura and Ark were in 1994 and where their journey has brought them today - what an adventure! They have helped so very, very many. With the Cs inspiration and encouragement, they really are creating another reality.

Wow – Happy Anniversary indeed! And to think of all that’s been achieved since then – amazing! :rockon:

Alana said:
I agree July is the best month!

Data said:
This is the 1st volume of a planned series of an estimated 8+ volumes, spanning an estimated 4200 pages of transcript material. The 1995 volume is already in the works, and will be published when it is ready.

Wow! That's a lot of letters coming one at a time!

Thank you to everyone for your work to put this together, I will celebrate with placing my order :D

Wow - what a wonderful surprise! I am celebrating by placing an order as well. July is really turning out to be an exciting month! :thup:

Thanks to everyone for putting this together and Happy Anniversary for the C's!!!

Happy anniversary Cassiopaea!! :wizard: Happy 20 years of spreading truth and knowledge like no one else in all our history.

First-Contact-Banner-3.jpg

Happy Anniversary! :wizard:

Many thanks to all involved. :perfect:

Back
Top Bottom