Happy 20th anniversary for the C's!!!

Wow, Happy Birthday, Cassiopaea! And Happy Anniversary, Laura and the Crew! :flowers:
This July 2014 is indeed the most remarkable time! Thank you all so much for your amazing Work! :perfect:

Happy Anniversary and Many Thanks for this Gift!! :thup:

There really are no words to describe the love felt for all the hard work you and the crew have done for so many Laura. From the bottom of my heart. :love: :flowers: :hug2:

PS: just ordered mine!

20 years already wow!

Happy Anniversary Cassiopaea!

It's hard to imagine where we all would have been without the C's and the Chateau. Thank you for continuing to be a guiding lighthouse for us all!

:flowers: :flowers: :bacon: :bacon: :flowers: :flowers:

Happy Birthday Cassiopaea.

Thank you for the 20 years of wisdom you have given to humanity.

Thank you Laura and crew for your continued courage, strength, and dedication in exploring & sharing your knowledge of Truth.

20 years!!! So much has happened over just two decades, and it's such a remarkable thing to see the knowledge base that has been built.

And what a great way to celebrate with the beginnings of the Cassiopaea Experiment! I'm looking forward to digging into this!

Happy 20th Anniversary!!!! :bacon: :dance: :clap: :thup: :headbanger: :bacon:

Happy 20th Anniversary Laura and Crew.

May the next 20 years even better. :) :rockon:

Happy Anniversary C's, Laura and the crew!!! :D :D
What an inspiration you all are to us, finding time for helping so many, thank you from the bottom of my heart and a very, very happy anniversary!!!

Happy birthday Cs.
And thanks for the early birthday present-the interview with Julius Caesar-although usually it's the person whose birthday it is to receive, not give, a present.
Then again, this reply is from one whose perception is limited to 3D.
Errr, how about an early present. Like an interview with Gurdjieff. ;)

And thanks for the new book Laura.

:cheer: :bacon: :dance: Happy Anniversary, Cassiopaea ! :bacon: :dance: :cheer:

Nienna said:
Laura and Ark, and family and extended family, have certainly come a great distance in the last 20 years. Looking at where Laura and Ark were in 1994 and where their journey has brought them today - what an adventure! They have helped so very, very many. With the Cs inspiration and encouragement, they really are creating another reality.

Indeed. It is mind-blowing what has been created and given, the knowledge, the learning, the network, the help, the process of re-educating so many - and all of it originating with being committed to an Aim and pushing forward no matter what. Just looking back on how it all began, how it developed, how many rocks were blocking the way at every turn... this is the stuff great epics and myths are made of, only - that this is reality! :wizard:

This is a nice surprise. I have a three ring binder version from way back.
New one on order.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom