Happy 20th anniversary for the C's!!!

Mikey

The Living Force
:cheer: Just 4 days after Caesar's birthday, today, the 16th of July 2014, is the 20th anniversary of the first 'contact' with the C's in 1994! :cheer:

For this reason, we have prepared a 'surprise publication' -- an 'anniversary gift' so to say --, a new book, which contains complete transcripts of 36 experimental sessions conducted in 1994. Laura has revisited the transcripts from 1994 and extensively annotated questions and answers in more than 450 footnotes (that is about 100 pages added together), giving unprecedented insight into the background and interpersonal dynamics of the early Cassiopaea Experiment, and comparing certain statements and predictions of the C's with what she has learned ever since. In addition, to provide even more important context, with the help of a custom computer program, the editors have included more than 230 footnotes which point to the location where session excerpts are discussed in detail in Lauras other books The Wave 1-8, High Strangeness, Amazing Grace and Secret History Vol. 1.

This is the 1st volume of a planned series of an estimated 8+ volumes, spanning an estimated 4200 pages of transcript material. The 1995 volume is already in the works, and will be published when it is ready.

The present 1994 volume additionally contains forewords by Harrison Koehli and Arkadiusz Jadczyk, an introduction from Laura, an index with over 560 keywords, and a "Recommended Reading" section which is a subset of the list we suggest here in the forum.

The 1994 volume is available on Amazon in 6"x9" Paperback (482 pages) and Kindle formats:

http://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1994-Volume/dp/1897244991

From the cover:

The Cassiopaea Experiment is unique in the history of channeling, mediumship, and parapsychology. For years prior to the first Cassiopaean transmission, Laura Knight-Jadczyk went to great lengths to study the channeling phenomenon, including its history, its inherent strengths, weaknesses, dangers, and the various theories and methods developed in the past. After having exhausted the standard literature in search of answers to the fundamental problems of humanity, Laura and her colleagues (including her husband, mathematical physicist Arkadiusz Jadczyk) have held regular sittings for more than twenty years.

With the goal of applying true scientific standards and critical thinking, Laura began her experimentation with the spirit board, chosen for the optimum conditions of conscious feedback it offers. As Laura writes, “We take the approach of a sort of scientific mysticism where mystical claims are submitted to rational analysis and testing, and the required scientific proofs are modified to allow for the nature of evidence from theorized realms outside of our own where ordinary scientific proofs might not apply.”

After two years of working through various levels of phenomena, including alleged discarnate entities and denizens of the ‘astral realms’, a new source came through in 1994. Unlike previous contacts, the Cassiopaeans came through strong and clear, often delivering full paragraphs’ worth of complex material at one to two letters per second, with a high density of content and impeccable orthography. After telling Laura, “we are you in the future,” the C’s have been covering a wide range of topics by transmitting more than one million letters over the last twenty years, answering questions from practically all fields of knowledge, including physics, mathematics, psychology, para-psychology, philosophy, esotericism, history, sociology, politics, health, and astronomy. Where the material can be verified, the C’s have proven to have an amazing track record, especially when compared to the variable quality of most examples of channeling from the past 150 years.

For the first time in print, this volume includes complete transcripts of 36 experimental sessions conducted in 1994. Questions and answers have been annotated extensively, giving unprecedented insight into the background and interpersonal dynamics of the early Cassiopaea Experiment. The sessions of this year introduced many of the themes that would recur in more detail over the next twenty years, including such topics as cyclical cometary bombardment of the Earth, the solar companion hypothesis, ancient history, metaphysics, the hyperdimensional nature of reality, and the possibility of evolution of humanity.

:cheer: Happy C's anniversary!!! :flowers:

Attachments

• Selection_092.jpg
    Selection_092.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 512
Awesome!! :wizard: :perfect: :v: :grad: :cheer: :bacon:

What an excellent surprise! I'm getting my copy right away :flowers:

:wow: Oh man, this is sooooo cool!!! I can't wait to read all of them!!

Gaby said:

Me too! Thank You sooooo much Laura and Team! Happy 20th Anniversary for the C's! Gee, July is definitely turning out to be a great month :rockon:

Yoohoo! :clap: :cheer: :bacon: :dance:

I agree July is the best month!

Data said:
This is the 1st volume of a planned series of an estimated 8+ volumes, spanning an estimated 4200 pages of transcript material. The 1995 volume is already in the works, and will be published when it is ready.

Wow! That's a lot of letters coming one at a time!

Thank you to everyone for your work to put this together, I will celebrate with placing my order :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CASSIOPAEA!!!

fireworks.gif

:cheer: :bacon: :dance: WOOHOO!! :dance: :bacon: :cheer:

Re: Happy 20th anniversay for the C's!!!

That's super cool: Yaaahhhoooo! Happy anniversary, C's, Laura and everyone else! :cheer: :bacon: :cheer:

And thanks for all the work :flowers:!!

Happy Birthday, Cassiopaea. :flowers:

And happy first contact to Laura for doing it. Without her hard work and her love for all of us, I won't be where I am right now. Ave Laura :love:

Thanks so much for that surprise gift. :bacon:

Yup, a great month indeed, you lot are spoiling us!

Gaby said:

£8.04 on Kindle, £19.99 paperback.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1994-ebook/dp/B00LN5DC06/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405513583&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=The+Cassiopaea+Experiment+Transcripts+1994+%28Volume+1%29

Thanks for all your hard work... happy anniversary Cassiopaea! :hug2: :perfect:

Happy Anniversary all! It's fun to have my solar return on this day. All the way to infinity and beyond! :D :cool2:

For those astrologically minded folk, here's the weather for today:

wednesday july 16th-
at 1:06am retrograde saturn in scorpio quincunxes juno in gemini, bringing reality tests and wake up calls to relationships, contracts and commitments in our lives. last week pluto tensely aspected juno, and at the start of this week uranus sweetly connected to her. similar to venus who paved the way ahead for juno- juno will make all the same aspects venus made as they are in the same sign charting the same path. venus went through a lot of intensity- and now it is juno’s turn! tests to relationship structures, the commitments in our lives and our ability to see and deal with reality are up. with saturn in scorpio- he is going down and deep to get into the shadow and see the Truth of things. juno in gemini prefers things Light and easy/breezy- so the underworld journey may feel a bit much. but ultimately this is all about owning our stuff and seeing where we are being too surface/too superficial at the expense of depth in our relationships.

the sun in cancer squares the node axis at 1:10am, bringing us to a pivotal point of shift and choice in our lives. when any planet squares the nodes we are brought to a crossroads where we can choose the south node/karmic past/old ways of being and doing OR we can chose the north node/future/evolutionary path that pushes us to our edge and ultimately beyond it. with the north node in libra, the sign of relationships, and the sun in cancer, the sign of home and family- for many of us this pivotal point of choice will involve relationships and family situations. with the south node in aries we need to be aware that overdoing the aggressive, conflict-oriented, independent path at the expense of relationships in our lives can get us into trouble. yet we don’t want to overdo the people pleasing and avoiding/denying real issues either. somewhere in between the two is the balance we need to strike. remember, the north node is aligned with arcturus- so we are supported most when we take a different path or a different approach. don’t choose the same old comforts, attitudes and behaviors. now is the time to try something new and break new evolutionary ground in our lives!

jupiter moves out of cancer and into leo at 3:31am, shifting the planet of expansion, abundance, optimism and excess from watery, emotional, homebody cancer to fiery, passionate, self-expressive leo! the coming year of jupiter's transit through leo supports us all in being authentic, creative and original! whichever sign jupiter transits is the sign that is getting extra blessings. leos, of course, are going to do well under this transit- but all of us wherever leo falls in our charts will be getting some golden energy. jupiter in leo shines his Light, believes in himself and shares his creative, original gifts with the world. healing and expansion around self-worth and self-Love is possible in the coming year. we just need to watch out for the shadow side of jupiter in leo- as jupiter tends to excess and self-aggrandizement and leo is the sign of the ego. so watch out for being overly self-focused or narcissistic ;)

the last aspect of the day is exact at 3:43pm when the sun in cancer squares ceres in libra, bringing tension and friction between the conscious self and ego and the Great Mother asteroid Goddess. issues in home/family situations can crop up at this time. needing to find a balance between giving and receiving, nurturing/nourishing/providing for others and doing the same for the self is key.

[All times PDT]

Back
Top Bottom