Happy 20th anniversary for the C's!!!

I'm a little late, but also want to say happy anniversary to the C's! And again thank you Laura, and the group, for your unrelenting hard work!

Celebrating the occasion with a re-reading of Laura's High Strangeness :cool2:

A belated Happy 20th Anniversary to the C's :headbanger: :wizard: :flowers: :guru: A massive appreciation to the super super efforts as put in by Laura and the team :cool2: :cool: here's to another exciting year of learning some more! :sewing:

Happy belated anniversary to the C's!! Thank you all for your super efforts and commitment to this project and the people of this forum. It's inspirational!

A Jay said:
Happy belated anniversary to the C's!! Thank you all for your super efforts and commitment to this project and the people of this forum. It's inspirational!
Indeed! Happy anniversary!!!!!! Thank you all for the constant efforts and energy that you have put into our community :cheer:

A Jay said:

Ditto. ;)

Inspirational in all senses, indeed.

Happy Anniversary Cs. Thank you for coming into my reality. And thank you Laura, for bringing them, and for all of your work and effort to effect a clear and unambiguous channel :hug:

casper said:
3D Student said:
Happy Anniversary to the C's! With you, Laura, and the group, this world is a much better place! :flowers: :wizard:
I agree, I would add and safer place. :hug2:

Happy Anniversary to the C's indeed! I can't even image what the world would look like if it wasn't for the C's and the group.

Hi guys, just a quick and a little dumb question, there were published so far 4 volumes of C's transcripts right? I've got the first two volumes and was planning to get the rest of them and was just wondering how many volumes were published.

Hi guys, just a quick and a little dumb question, there were published so far 4 volumes of C's transcripts right? I've got the first two volumes and was planning to get the rest of them and was just wondering how many volumes were published.

Hi @Andrian,

So far, 4 volumes of the C's transcripts have been published in English (94, 95, 96, 97-part 1) and 3 in French (94, 95, 96).

Back
Top Bottom