Happy 20th anniversary for the C's!!!

annp

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Foxx said:
A big thank you and happy anniversary from me as well! :flowers: :wizard: :rockon: :lkj:
Happy Anniversary to the C's, Laura and the Team! A huge hug and many thanks for everything you have all done and continue to accomplish despite the obstacles. So many lives have been changed in amazing ways from your work, that words can never describe the gratitude felt. :hug2: :rockon:

Seato

Jedi
Happy 20th anniversary for the C's. Thank you Laura and Team for this forum and all the work you have done and are still doing. :D

Roger

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Happy Anniversary, and I wish to tell you how much the "Cs" have meant to me...Thank you Laura and the group

Mr.Cyan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
aleana said:
Foxx said:
A big thank you and happy anniversary from me as well! :flowers: :wizard: :rockon: :lkj:
Happy Anniversary to the C's, Laura and the Team! A huge hug and many thanks for everything you have all done and continue to accomplish despite the obstacles. So many lives have been changed in amazing ways from your work, that words can never describe the gratitude felt. :hug2: :rockon:
Ditto to that - and Happy Anniversary C's :) :) :) :hug:

3DStudent

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Happy Anniversary to the C's! With you, Laura, and the group, this world is a much better place! :flowers: :wizard:

Cleo

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Happy Anniversary C's! Thank you Laura and Team for all that you do, truly inspiring. :flowers:

GAIA

Jedi
Happy Anniversary C's!! And thank you Laura and the crew for all your dedicated work and for helping the world get out of this hell hole

Top Bottom