Happy Birthday Sott!

Happy Birthday SOTT :flowers: :rockon:
Thank you SOTT Team for every bit of work that you put into it for the last 10 years. You changed my life for the better :love:.

Let's work together for the next 10 years (at least!)

although i just discovered sott a few months ago, my best wishes for a happy life and happy endimg, one in which the only thing to report would be that the world is the beautiful it was supposed to be. Cheers to that.

Happy birthday SotT, thanks for keeping the light of Truth burning brightly for all these past 10 years, and may there be many more years of light to come. :rockon:

oh, and as a birthday wish,i wonder if the sott team would be so kind to turn on full rss feed, so to be able to read the full articles on our mobile devices and readers easier.
just if possible, of course.

Happy Birthday and many congratulations to all involved. Time to party a bit!

When I saw the banner on today's SotT I just couldn't believe it at first: a mere ten years. How things have changed very fast, lately. As a history buff I have browsed old SotT pages every now and then, but it has been a while. Comparing the first page to the actual one of today, I would say: packaging, wrapping and lay out may have changed - the spirit of the quest has only broadened and deepened.

Many cheers to all of you! :rockon:

Happy birthday SOTT! :thup: May your beacon help us keep course in the years to come.. :boat:

Happy Tenth Birthday SoTT and thanks for providing for others the best objective landscape of happenings on this planet as it swirls through space into the unknown. The light you've provided sure does help. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom