Happy Birthday Sott!

Happy Birthday SOTT !! :clap: :clap: Thank you for providing us a life changing learning experience.
I am deeply grateful to you for keeping the lighthouse burning and guiding us to see the truth. :wizard:

Hi, Piscarian, and welcome to the forum. It is customary to write an intro post in the Newbies section of the forum telling a little about how you found the sites and how much of the material (e.g. Laura's work, etc.) you've read. You don't have to include personal information and can take a look at how others have done it. :)

Happy Birthday SOTT!!!!! Where would we be without your energy and purpose? THANK YOU for ALL you do! The sentiments listed are well deserved. Yeah!!!!

Happy birthday to Sott!!! A big thank you to those who began this project and to all who have worked and contributed to keep Sott alive.

Happy Birthday SOTT team! You have opened my eyes and mind and helped me to see more objectively. Thank You!

:D !HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D Wow...10 years! Cheers and a huge heartfelt thank you to Laura, Ark, The Mods, scientists, researchers, and ALL contributors. Way to go on keeping the light shining guys!!!! :D ;D :cool: :D :cool2:

Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday SOTT!! Thanks to all who commandeer this ship for keeping her well! :grad: :flowers:

Happy Birthday Sott! Turning 17 years today :cheer:🎼🌟:clap::thup::love::bacon:😍

A big thank you to all involved in making SOTT happening. It is quite an effort on the part of many, to create a news site with some objective knowledge free of charge without advertising and which sends out a signal of sanity in a world that otherwise seems to be going bonkers.

Happy birthday, SOTT! I'll remember forever the first time I stumbled on it with the old interface. I got intrigued by The Wave through it. A life-changer for sure. A constant since. Billions of thanks and gratitude for all the hard work provided by you all. Always improving and becoming finer!

See the source image

Happy Birthday SOTT! Congratulations! Happy Birthday SOTT! Congratulations!

Happy birthday to SOTT! I remember when I first briefly stumbled upon Sott.net, and thought to myself that this looks quite interesting news site. The next day I was googling at something and thought "I gotta see that site again, now what was the name again... aha, Signs of The Times!". After that reading SOTT became everyday habit. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom