Happy Birthday Sott!

Second these:
Snow said:
Happy Decennium SOTT!!! :D

shellycheval said:
Happy Birthday/Anniversary to SOTT, Laura and the SOTT team for making it happen.

To say that SOTT has been a lifeline is both truth and understatement. The life changes I have experienced since finding SOTT have been revolutionary.

This is a good point in time to rededicate myself to supporting SOTT in every way I possibly can and up the effort level.

As Laura has just said in the "Books" thread: We have all received so much, we do need to give back - and maybe before the door closes and we aren't able to ... 2012 is the year for settling up your debts, I believe. I wouldn't put it off./i]
shellycheval

Again
SottB-day.png

:cool2:

wow 10 years! Happy birthday SOTT! for the only lighthouse that still guides us towards the truth! Cheers to that, :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Perceval said:
And from the first page we read:

"Britain was accused last night of falsely claiming that al-Qaeda terrorists had built a 'biological and chemical weapons' laboratory in Afghanistan to justify the deployment of 1,700 Royal Marines to fight there"

link still works!

They've been pulling the same BS for 10 years (and longer!)

SOTT continue to expose that BS without rest. It's unbelievable how long it came. How many website came and lost in attacks or got corrupted. I remember my early days ( not sott early years though, I used to get scared to come to sott with a fear of what I will find. Thank you for giving us the rare opportunity of 'seeing the unseen' for many years and Hearty congratulations on its 10th year anniversary. :grad:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Enlightening the masses
And kicking ass too.

Have a great one, team, and thank you much for SOTT, the forum, and everything you do.

:cool2: :headbanger: :flowers: :clap: :thup: :hug: :rockon: :hug2: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom