Happy birthday to Laura!

Belated Birthday Greetings, Laura, I hope it was a pleasant day for you, and while we're at it, Happy Valentine's Day! Much Love!

Reactions: zak
Feliz cumpleaños Laura!!! Atrasado pero igual vale el saludo. Deseamos que cada día de tu preciosa vida sea un feliz día!!!flores

Happy Birthday! I couldn't resist "giving" you this beautiful birthday card (given me on the 17th) since it features a beautiful peacock. Thanks for your tireless efforts and your laser-like determination all these years. -- Vince2920429204

Dear Laura, Happy Birthday!!!
I wish you all the best, I wish you to be strong And healthy. May the DCM be with you all the time, protecting you like a guardian angel from every type of attack. Thank you for everything you've done for our community and for the entire world :-) Thanks to you many of us here found their path in this world and changed their lives radically. You are like a second mother to us. We wish you WELL from the bottom of our hearts!!! Happy Birthday! :flowers::hug2:

I wish you a very happy birthday Laura.
Thank you for all the work you have done. I met you 8 years ago through a friend who advised me to read "the wave". Since then my life has changed a lot and for the better. You have really enlightened me and you continue to do so. If this little word can bring you a lot, I'm delighted. May your day be full of joy

Happy Birthday Laura! Thank you for the being the light that we most desperately need in this state of spiritual destitution. Here's hoping for many healthy, strong and joyous years to come for both you and Arky. More love, protection and strength to you and may your day be a productive and enjoyable one! 🙏 💐:hug2:

Happy birthday, Laura!

Thank you for teaching and protecting us...

624x468

Back
Top Bottom