Happy Caesar's Birthday!

Birthday Greetings and Gratitude dear Julius Caesar. My hero!!

Wise words you shared with us.

I will now light a candle inn your honour and memory.

Wishing you success for your next transition. :bacon: :hug: :dance:

Happy Birthday Dear Caesar!!! :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: sending good thoughts to you and to all members of this forum !!!,

as a matter of fact yesterday while doing my meditation I gave thanks to you dear Caesar for the strength I received each day.

Happy birthday Gaius Iulius Caesar!

Here's one of his alleged quotes for the celebration :cheer:

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. - Julius Caesar

I like that one a lot, I know that quote has its own meaning, but it can also apply to the Work. In that line, it's easier to surrender and live a life of a 'dead man' (as in G terms) a robot or zombie if you like, than to find the inner strength to rebel against the 'status quo' - or General Law - and endure concussions suffering with patience to live a real life of truth and meaning.

Thanks to Caesar for his Earth life and the best wishes to all members, to each of us spread their wings for do the miracles.

Happy Birthday Caesar! And I will too light a candle remembering you and all fellow members, to celebrate this day of inspiration to all of us! Cheers!

Happy birthday Caesar!! Lighted a candle for you and gave you a prayer!

Happy Birthday Caesar :)! - and sending warm thoughts to all in the Chateau and Network :)

Joyeux anniversaire Cesar et douces pensées pour Laura et les siens...

Happy Birthday Cesar and sweet thoughts for Laura and her family. . .

Back
Top Bottom