Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Thank you for the two calendars and the notebooks! They are really lovely! And I was especially touched by the personal handwritten note that came with them. So I want to thank you & the network as a whole as well for your support, guidance and sharing and for just being who you are and doing what you do. Happy Caesarmas to everyone & may the coming year bring you (us) all communion, joy, love, strength, good health as well as further growth in knowledge & awareness :flowers:

20191224_141821.jpg
Thank you so, so much for the beautiful goodies! The keying is on my keys already so didn't get in the photoshoot. The notebook is brilliant, it was such a lovely surprise for it to be a material cover. Extra special, thank you. :thup:

How profoundly exciting and moving it feels to mention "Christmas" whilst knowing who this festive season truly belongs to...the one to whom our praise, admiration, love, and sweetest adoration should be directed to. One whose life, compassion and mercy are well worth being emulated, Gaius Julius Caesar !

Oh, how wonderful would it be if humanity re-awoke to this Truth !
Session 12 July 2014
Q: (Perceval) [Something about souls coming to Earth...] ...that Caesar had a great mission, perhaps? Or he saw the planet at the time, humanity at the time, and I'm assuming that... Was it a failure, or maybe it was not a matter of success or failure. What was his mission, or what were the tangible results of his mission? I mean, from what we understand, Rome went to hell after he died, and then got destroyed, if that timeline is actually correct. But, what did he achieve?

A: He balanced karma and created a template that was not available until his time. Mercy had never been demonstrated in such a way before. The problem, as always, is the STS domination of your realm. But Caesar did not fail. By his death he was glorified and remembered for over 2000 years even if only under a fake legend.

Q: (Perceval) That's as good as it gets. You get a phony name and a religion...

(L) That's as good as it gets.

(Atriedes) Not entirely. People know he existed even after 2000 years...

A: Aren't YOU asking about him NOW??

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, but in terms of the average person on the street, they just know a name, that he was a "crazy dictator", and...

A: Butterfly wings can move things faster when powered by the Wave.

Q: (Pierre) What does it mean? Does it mean...

(Mr. Scott) You keep flapping our wings, and when the wave comes, it gets... amplified or something.

(Pierre) Yeah, but the wings, what is it? Is it what the C's said about this template 2000 years ago about mercy that will amplified by the wave?

A: You and others who have realized the truth.
Q: (Atriedes) Do you mind if your memory and image is used in a religion?
A: As long as it is with understanding of the truth. What is religion anyway but that which binds people together as is showed with my army.

To all and everyone here, moreso to Laura, Ark and the incomparable Chateau crew, kindly accept Season's tidings and a very Merry Caesarmas to you and all close to you.

And may the New Year, 2020, be the year of Fulfillment for all here who tirelessly and earnestly work to make this a better world, by making themselves better people, pure conduits and personifications of higher positive spiritual energies and realities.
May the Cosmic Mind and the Heavens look upon us kindly, gesture towards-us favourably and guide us truthfully as we make our way to our goal through this maze called Earth - confident that at the end, collectively overcoming our unintentional mistakes and shortcomings, we will be Victorious.

Quoting Caesar from same session:

A:" I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. .............................."

Back
Top Bottom