Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I just want to share my little experience. Last year I had a flu like symptoms twice. I was taking the vitamin C, zinc, selenium and both times the symptoms went away like with regular flu. But this year after the symptoms went away I had the prolonged cough from the lungs. The person who infected me also had this prolonged cough. I was taking the usual supplements but they were not helping. Then I decided to try with NAC. And in just a few days my cough was gone.

So NAC is definitely working against corona (assuming that I had it) and I plan on using it the next time that I have a flu or a new variant of corona.

If the person is feeling poorly, they'll need extra help. I would do nebulizations with hydrogen peroxide, ivermectin 12mg per day for some 3-5 days, lots of vitamin C and NAC, vit D2 and zinc and if available, I would do doxycycline 200mg per day for 7-10 days. It depends on what they have.

If there are oxygenation issues, I would give methylene blue 5mg to 10mg twice per day.
Nebulized Propylene Glycol is way better. Anti-microbial and Hydrophilic. So it clears infection plus the environment that promotes bacterial growth (anaerobic wet conditions - aka pneumonia)

Also is an amazing solvent to deliver localized Rx

The other missing piece for supplementation is getting Zn2+ and Se2- into the cells vs plasma levels. You need Quercetin or other polyphenols to move the ions into the cell where they inhibit viral RNA replication.

Old school salt gargles/sinus cleanse can really help mitigate the infection cycling back between nose/throat/lungs. As it often moves around and coughing crap up can reinfect the old areas it initially gained entry via

Last edited:
I know that this post is for another topic, but I am posting here because of my previous post. So it can be much easier to read and understand.

My friend's father died today in the hospital. :-(
He was vaccinated with two doses. They were probably afraid to try this protocol on him. People are afraid to even take more than 500mg of Vit C if it is not advised by a physician.

The day after he asked me for help, and I asked for ivermectin dosage here, they took him to the hospital and this time he was admitted. He was put on Oxygen. I don't know other details

The day after that he was feeling better. Their plan was to take him home tomorrow because he was feeling ok. A few hours ago he died from blood clots.
In the hospital, they told the family that he died from Covid complications from the deadly Delta variant and that even 2 doses of vaccines were unable to protect him.

At the same time, many of his extended family members (especially older ones) hurried to appoint a vaccination date because they are afraid.

People walk with masks in the open, on the streets even it is not mandatory.

At the moment the town where I live is listed as a new source of the Delta variant. The local authorities and the manager of the main town hospital are screaming on all local media for people to hurry and get the vaccines because people are dying from Covid.
It looks like the situation in Israel.

The truth is that many people died, but the majority of them had at least one vaccine, and a lot of them received two doses. People are suffering and dying. Their families suffer also, and they still can't smell the rat.

It is very, very sad, but there is nothing to be done. It's their own decision. They have all the facts in front of their eyes and they refuse to accept them. A lot of them choose the dark side of lies and propaganda. :-(
Very sorry to hear this. Very sad and outrageous how things have gone so wrong that this can happen, and how people are fooled to believe in the lies.

Not sure where to put this but I am looking for some medical advice so it's going here. My grandson and his friends all came down with something shortly after they began hanging out together again. He was tested for covid even though he has had the vaxx and it is not that. I'm thinking it may be RSV but I'm not sure. The entire family came down with it shortly after and we are all in various stages of recovery. Would a nebulizer or sauna blanket be helpful at this point? I was to sick at the beginning to even ask. The others are up and around now but I am lagging behind a bit. I have some twinges in my lungs but nothing serious and my breathing is fine. I have been taking all the supplements and Ivermectin to prevent the other thing and was not expecting to get something like this. I have not had a serious cold or the flu in years so whatever this is has been amplified by the lockdown and the vaxx I think.

I'm torn between just allowing this to finish taking its course without doing anything other than what I have been doing or taking some extra precautions with the nebulizer, etc...

If these types of illnesses are already happening I hate to think what this fall and winter will be like.

Hello,
This thread was opened for a specific case of people not willing the vaccine but being forced to take it. It's the reason i did not read it (or at least I read some passages but not entirely, or not yet).
I would like to know if this thread also (or will also) includes other "cases of figure" and if I can come here to ask questions or come with information about ?
By other cases, one that many of us already see and that we'll probably experience quite a lot more in the future is to have relatives who regret having been stabbed and who are searching for solutions to prevent from the bad effect of this (means X months after having been jabbed). I have some good friends, vaccinated, that are starting to open their eyes, and I would like to be there with advises of possible solution, complements to take or "protocols" to follow. Thus I was wondering if it's the good thread, or if one new specific thread would be opened that and which focus on this type of case that we may all see a lot in the future ?

From what i understood, and please correct or complete, I see actually 2 "bad things" in the vaccines : the spike protein and the graphene. The term graphene is only mentionned once here. All I read about graphene (so far) is that it's the main factor causing blood problems. I'm also wondering if there's a relation between the spike protein and the graphene (except that they are both present in vaxs).

Last thing, i wanted to share here is the summary of a discussion I just had with my uncle (who is retired chimist/biologist and who closely follow the tppic). We discussed about graphene and how to get rid of it. He mention "glutathion". I searched on the forum and found a thread regarding a stock of glutathion (under pills ) which was received by the community and re-sold back to any who asked for, but nothing recent. From my uncle knowledge, this would be the best remedy to get rid of the graphene element, he also made me noticed that when we did the iodine protocol a few years back, the NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) is also good to take for the same purpose.

So I post here about without being sure it's the good thread, sorrry if not.
As @Gaby opened this thread, mabye the following question would be a good one : can we extend the discussion here to what I mention here or is it better to open another thread ?

Thanks Gaby.
By searching (on duckduckgo, I try to avoid google as much as possible now), searching on the keywords "glutathione graphine oxide" we see that the subject of "removing graphene from one's body" is discussed and glutathion well seems linked to it.

Main passage of the following short article
Graphene oxide (GO) is currently developed for biomedical applications as a promising nanoplatform for drug delivery, phototherapy, and biosensing. As a consequence, its safety and cytotoxicity issues have attracted extensive attention. It has been demonstrated that GO causes an increase of intracellular oxidative stress, likely leading to its cytotoxicity and inhibition of cell proliferation. Being one of the main reductive intracellular substances, glutathione (GSH) is vital in the regulation of the oxidative stress level to maintain normal cellular functions. In this study, we found that GSH could be oxidized to GSSG by GO, leading to the formation of reduced GO (rGO). GSH depletion affects the intracellular reductive/oxidative balance, provoking the increase of the reactive oxygen species level, sequentially inhibiting cell viability and proliferation. Therefore, the reaction between GO and GSH provides a new perspective to explain the origin of GO cytotoxicity.

... there are plenty of other articles listed using these keywords and which are in line to what was already posted in this thread (that I need now to read in extend).

To come back to glutathion, my uncle sent me a link to a product, from a site from a belgian doctor (Dr Schmitz, he starts to be well known in France & Belgium, he gives, among others, treatments using high doses of VitC, Ozonotherapy, ...). Here's the link to the product he sent me :
Important detail : he (my uncle) advised this product because its "liposomal" - without this it's like when you take VitC, you have a (quite better) assimilation by the body when you take the liposomal version.

For french people, there's a good "passage" of one video of the group of Jean-Jacques Crevecoeur which is interresting to listen to + one article including a translated video which are worth it. In order to avoid noises I put the links in "spoiler mode" :

On my side, as I have some contacts with some "energetic healers", I'm investigating on other possible means to protect from the side effects (or the substances ie graphene, spike protein so far). One important information (and technique) that I would like to find is to be in measure to detect their presence in a body, and my hope is to find one which would allow to evaluate their ... concentration/propagation (I mean for instance : do someone have a lot or a few graphene within him ?) This would be a key element as this would then allow to test if treatments are working or not. I also invested some money in my company in a specific training for one my colleagues which is related to this sub-subject, but it's too early here, it's "on-going".

I know that this post is for another topic, but I am posting here because of my previous post. So it can be much easier to read and understand.

My friend's father died today in the hospital. :-(
He was vaccinated with two doses. They were probably afraid to try this protocol on him. People are afraid to even take more than 500mg of Vit C if it is not advised by a physician.

The day after he asked me for help, and I asked for ivermectin dosage here, they took him to the hospital and this time he was admitted. He was put on Oxygen. I don't know other details

The day after that he was feeling better. Their plan was to take him home tomorrow because he was feeling ok. A few hours ago he died from blood clots.
In the hospital, they told the family that he died from Covid complications from the deadly Delta variant and that even 2 doses of vaccines were unable to protect him.

At the same time, many of his extended family members (especially older ones) hurried to appoint a vaccination date because they are afraid.

People walk with masks in the open, on the streets even it is not mandatory.

At the moment the town where I live is listed as a new source of the Delta variant. The local authorities and the manager of the main town hospital are screaming on all local media for people to hurry and get the vaccines because people are dying from Covid.
It looks like the situation in Israel.

The truth is that many people died, but the majority of them had at least one vaccine, and a lot of them received two doses. People are suffering and dying. Their families suffer also, and they still can't smell the rat.

It is very, very sad, but there is nothing to be done. It's their own decision. They have all the facts in front of their eyes and they refuse to accept them. A lot of them choose the dark side of lies and propaganda. :-(
May I ask how old your friends father was? My grandmother who has a history of strokes had 2 mini strokes 25 to 30 days after her first shot. She is okay now and there is no way to say that those mini strokes were caused by the shot but I am suspicious.

It looks great.

I would add an idea of doses of stuff I mentioned in the first post for those who have access and/or have already significant inflammatory or insulin resistance issues. Depending on the reaction to the vaccine (or lack thereof), the doses and duration can be adjusted.

In case of insulin issues, berberine or Metformin 500mg once per day and if tolerated, add a second metformin 500mg dose after a week.

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg once per day starting a few days before. On the day of the vaccine do HCQ 200mg twice per day. Continue with 200mg twice per day for one more week or longer.

or

Ivermectine a dose the day of the vaccine and another dose a week afterwards if reactions and/or symptoms persist. Apparently, it worked better than HCQ + azythromycin in COVID-19. A guideline for the dose:

View attachment 40851

If there's a significant reaction, these could be added:

Azythromycin 250-500mg three times per week or doxycycline 200mg once per day or 100mg twice per day. The later should also give protection if taken every other day.

There was more mentioned in the main thread, but the above is (or was) easy enough to get and use, provided you're not taking already medications which prolong the QT in the electrocardiogram.

There's more, but sometimes simpler is better. If I'm forced to take the vaccine against my will, I'll do the HCQ and perhaps the ivermectine, other than most of the supplements mentioned by Elliot (minus a few ones), adding some of the stuff that classically sits very well with me like milk thistle and bromelain.

I'm already tolerating 8 grams of vitamin C most of the days and will have high quality liposomal vitamin C available just in case. I usually take vitamin D 2000 a couple of times per week and my vit D levels remain on range. I'm taking it every day now.

I'm doing 10-20 minutes comfortably in cold water at 8-10 degrees Celsius, at least once per week or when I can. I do have some cold adapted genes ("Siberian")

I personally don't see how they can enforce the vaccine this season, but we'll see.
Gaby I was just reading today that Berberine can be dangerous when mixed with azithromicin and all macrolide antibiotics.

3. Dangerous interaction with macrolide antibiotics
One important and potentially dangerous interaction to mention is Berberine with macrolide antibiotics. There is evidence that Berberine can interact with a certain class of antibiotics called macrolide antibiotics. These include the antibiotics azithromycin and clarithromycin.

The Berberine toxicity occurs at hERG channels in the heart. There is a potential for serious negative health effects in these interactions. Please make sure that you avoid taking Berberine if you are using antibiotics, especially macrolide antibiotics.[6]

On another note, some preliminary research shows Berberine's potential antibiotic effects in the laboratory. Recent studies have indicated that Berberine may have a synergistic relationship with some antibiotic medications. [7] Multidrug resistance (MDR) pump inhibitors may also increase Berberine’s antibiotic activity in the lab. [8]

I am no doctor. What are your thoughts?

Gaby, I want to thank you for all the work you do for this group. I need to apologise because I think my last post was rather blunt. I had just found out that I am no longer allowed in to see my regular doctor unless I am vaccinated or agree to a PCR test at the door to the clinic. I think Oregon is starting to try to emulate Australian and it is scary. I don't trust the PCR tests and feel they may also be contaminated. I can't even get into the pharmacy to get my regular meds now and will have to find others to do it for me. I need to have my thyroid and eyes tested from time to time to receive medicine for those things and if I'm not allowed into the clinic that won't happen. So, I was feeling some initial panic. I will need to find other alternatives to those meds. And I did go ahead and order a nebulizer just to have on hand for whatever may be coming. Thanks again for all you do and I just wanted to tell you how very much you are appreciated!

On another note, some preliminary research shows Berberine's potential antibiotic effects in the laboratory. Recent studies have indicated that Berberine may have a synergistic relationship with some antibiotic medications. [7] Multidrug resistance (MDR) pump inhibitors may also increase Berberine’s antibiotic activity in the lab. [8]

I am no doctor. What are your thoughts?
I would err on the safe side and be cautious about berberine, specially if an individual is taking several medications. In case a macrolide antibiotic is needed (usually 3 to 7 days), berberine could be stopped. Metformin is good to go with macrolide antibiotics.

And I did go ahead and order a nebulizer just to have on hand for whatever may be coming. Thanks again for all you do and I just wanted to tell you how very much you are appreciated!
Welcome! Hopefully there will be some practitioners in your state that will abide by the true deontological code of not denying health access.

I would err on the safe side and be cautious about berberine, specially if an individual is taking several medications. In case a macrolide antibiotic is needed (usually 3 to 7 days), berberine could be stopped. Metformin is good to go with macrolide antibiotics.

Welcome! Hopefully there will be some practitioners in your state that will abide by the true deontological code of not denying health access.
Thank you for your insight and thank you for starting this conversation thread as well.

Here's a study on methylene blue, which is a precursor for hydroxychloroquine. In this COVID study, they used reduced methylene blue (MB), which is obtained by combining it with glucose. When methylene blue is reduced, it looses its blue color, hence the name leukomethylene which means white methylene.

I'm extracting a few relevant quotes from the study, which had excellent results in critical patients with COVID:

This might explain why many have side effects when using methylene blue at therapeutic doses. On the other hand, I just read Mark Sloan's book "The Ultimate Guide to Methylene Blue" published this year. He claims that if taken in high doses or even in therapeutic doses when there's nothing to treat, i.e. an infection, it induces a serotoninergic syndrome which includes headaches, high blood pressure, confusion, nausea. Ray Peat recommends taking 1mg or 2 mg of MB at the most when you are using it for its anti-inflammatory effects, and when you're not using it for treating infections or diseases like Alzheimer's.

According to the study I'm quoting, white methylene might be safer in order to avoid side effects altogether when used for infectious diseases such as COVID because it's reduced.

Here's the cocktail they used in the study:
Methylene blue reduces nitric oxide (NO) in the body, which is very pro-oxidant and pro-inflammatory. Nitric oxide precursor supplements such as arginine and citrullin are not recommended for this reason. Here's more info on nitric oxide within the context of COVID and lack of oxygenation:
possible parasites in Pfizer vaccines - Trypanosoma cruzi parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS
1630313172711.png

Sidenote: Trypanosoma cruzi is known to cause Myocarditis / ""Chagas Disease" (inflammation of the heart muscle, results in heart failure/attack) which seems to be the number one cause for sudden deaths lately. Especially with the "vaxxed" population.

I am "still waiting" for more confirmation of the "Shot ingredients". Putting a parasite into the "vaccine" leaves not only "a smoking gun" for people to proof its a "kill-shot" but more like a "smoking canon" which is hard to overlook. Could they be that arrogant / stupid?!
Wikipedia:
The 1950s saw the discovery that treating blood with crystal violet could eradicate the parasite, leading to its widespread use in transfusion screening programs in Latin America.[52Steverding D (July 2014). "The history of Chagas disease". Parasites & Vectors. 7: 317. doi:10.1186/1756-3305-7-317. PMC 4105117. PMID 25011546.

Synthesis​

Crystal violet is one of the components of methyl violet, a dye first synthesized by Charles Lauth in 1861
1630312658597.png

Is this Crystal violet related to Methylene blue?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom