Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Why not seeing a doctor and get a stool sample tested on parasites? That's the easiest way to verify.
Done stool test before in my country and they suck, and it is a lot of fuss here, and they prefer visits in person and I can't leave my apartment.

Ivermectin seem very safe, I found a study where they took Ivermectin (12mg) during 5 days to treat Covid. See below.

Since I never tried it before I'll start with 12 mg, if it feels ok the next morning I will do another 12 mg, and then maybe the next day. Then I will wait a couple of weeks to see if there is any change. Maybe I try it later and double the dose if my problems doesn't clear.

How many days did you take it?

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness​

Sabeena Ahmed 1, Mohammad Mahbubul Karim 1, Allen G Ross 1, Mohammad Sharif Hossain 1, John D Clemens 1, Mariya Kibtiya Sumiya 1, Ching Swe Phru 1, Mustafizur Rahman 1, Khalequ Zaman 1, Jyoti Somani 2, Rubina Yasmin 3, Mohammad Abul Hasnat 4, Ahmedul Kabir 5, Asma Binte Aziz 1, Wasif Ali Khan 6
Affiliations expand
Free PMC article

Abstract​

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Update:
We both took ivermectin 0,4 mg/kg weekly over 5 weeks.
Son's hair loss has come to a stop as he affirmed today and as I can clearly see by NOT seeing hair everywhere in the house.
My constant fatigue is gone (except of the usual c-times- end times- crazy times fatigue). The awkward feeling of being on the brink of a shingles outbreak is gone. Smell and taste are still impaired but better though.

So it seems worth a try. Both of us experienced no side effects.
And we both started with a test dose of 0,2mg/kg.

I've taken ivermectin 1 per day for anywhere from 3 to 5 days in a row if I felt something like a cold coming on. I had no problems with taking it for multiple days in a row. They were 12mg capsules.

If there is flu/colds going around in my area, I will take 1 capsule every couple of weeks or so. Ivermectin is a very safe drug, unlike the newer drugs that have come out in the last few years.

I do alternate between the ivermecting and hydroxychloroquine (200mg) and have had no problems with it, either. It, too, is a very safe drug if not taken in huge amounts.

fwiw

Ivermectin is one of the safest medications that you can take.

One measure of acute toxicity is the so-called LD50 - that is the dose you need to ingest after which 50% of people die. The exact LD50 of Ivermectin is not known, but the literature quotes a number of greater than 15mg/ kg of body weight. That would be over ONE GRAM for a normal 75kg person.

Ivermectin also tends to accumulate over time - the half-life of its active metabolic product is around 72 hours - that is the time it takes for the body to get rid of half the dose. This means that one dose can have an effect for up to one month.

There is also evidence that if you take a cumulative dose (over a period of months) of about 400mg, you can stop for a few months and the body will still have ivermectin on board to do its magic.

Hope that helps - and apologies for the technicalities!

I've taken ivermectin 1 per day for anywhere from 3 to 5 days in a row if I felt something like a cold coming on. I had no problems with taking it for multiple days in a row. They were 12mg capsules.

If there is flu/colds going around in my area, I will take 1 capsule every couple of weeks or so. Ivermectin is a very safe drug, unlike the newer drugs that have come out in the last few years.

I do alternate between the ivermecting and hydroxychloroquine (200mg) and have had no problems with it, either. It, too, is a very safe drug if not taken in huge amounts.

fwiw
Ok, after doing more research about it it seems very, very safe, even Fenbendazole. Dogs get 50mg/kg for 3 days!

Where do you get your Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine?

Where do you get your Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine?
I got it from China. You can try here. The person that helped me was Serena. If your country doesn't let packages through from China, though, maybe someone else in a different country could receive it and send it to you. Serena has been very good at getting packages through to me, but I live in the United States so that may make a difference.

If by turning an alphabet wheel, I came across an H, I would say HISTAMINE, and an N, I would say NAC, or N-acetylcysteine, and what will come out is to be taken remembering as repeated many times here, that the human is not simple, and that health-wise, each one is really unique, whether it is for the paleo/keto diet, the different protocols of cold/ Lugol's / Vitamin C / DMSA / Sodium Bicarbonate. ... each one must know not only his machine, but also what is good and bad, and there I speak about what we ingest. And here everyone is really left to his own devices.
The example that comes to me:
Yes, all sounds familiar. You have a good schedule going, so keep up with it.

Meanwhile, one thing I learned by trial and error was that if I have eaten anything inflammatory to my system, my sleep is terribly broken... I wake up, I ache, I can't go back to sleep, I have to visit the bathroom two or three times, etc etc.

But, when I have managed to get through a couple of days irritant free, I sleep like a baby. It really is amazing.

Thing is, everybody is different as to what foods aggravate their systems. In my case, the worst offenders are: peanuts, eggs, almonds, oats, cranberries, sunflower seeds, agar agar, vanilla, flax seeds, milk, spelt, chick peas, flat fish, pineapple, bananas, pear, mandarine, brussels sprouts, oyster, herring, mussels, barley, spelt, buckwheat, wheat, gluten, cheeses, mustard.

Anyway, I've noticed from the food sensitivities tests of others that the worst offenders are eggs, nuts, dairy (milk and cheeses), wheat and related. Rice works for me, and most meats, and a few veggies. If I stick to that, mainly, I'm fine. And when the inflammation is down, I sleep very well and all aches and pains go away.

I don't think HBOT is gonna cure that sort of thing if it is present.

I return to my subject, which is explained in the article below, which will be sufficient in itself:

N-acetylcysteine and histamine/allergies​

In my last post on vagus nerve and IBS, I noticed some of the discussion mention impacts on acetylcysteine. This caused me to wonder about NAC and histamines/allergies/Mast cell issues. I know someone with severe allergies that was advised to take NAC for liver support by her naturopath.
Since the late 1970s N-acetylcystein has been used as an antidote after paracetamol intoxication. The treatment is traditionally given as three consecutive infusions for 20 hours and 15 minutes. The total dose given is 300 mg/kg. Half of this amount is given as a bolus during the first 15 minutes of treatment. This regime has proven very efficient in avoiding liver injury. However, side effects, caused by histamine release, are common (10-15%).
Simplified N-acetylcystein treatment after paracetamol overdose – new recommendations from Swedish Poisons Information Centre [2019]
Similar citations:
  • “exposure to antihistamines prior to NAC treatment may protect against these [anaphylactoid] reactions.” [2020]
  • ” Anti-histamine treatment (for NAC anaphylactoid drug reactions) was prescribed for 163 (11.0%) patients” [2019]
  • ” Previous studies suggest the incidence and severity of non-allergic anaphylactic reactions (NAARs) are influenced by the rate of acetylcysteine infusion.” [2015]
  • “N-acetylcysteine (NAC) enhances the release of histamine induced by the fluoride-calcium system” [1991]

Histamine now seems to be an important mediator of the response [to NAC], and there is evidence of variability in patient susceptibility, with females, and those with a history of asthma or atopy are particularly susceptible. … The pattern of reactions differs with oral and intravenous dosing, but reported frequency is at least as high with oral as intravenous. The reactions to the intravenous preparation result in similar clinical features to true anaphylaxis, including rash, pruritus, angioedema, bronchospasm, and rarely hypotension, but are caused by nonimmunological mechanisms.
Adverse reactions associated with acetylcysteine [2009]

Bottom Line​

If you are female with histamine issues, asthma or allergies — taking NAC will make some of your worst or more sensitive. If your MD or ND have recommended NAC and you have told them about allergies, asthma etc. you should print this off to inform them. It has been known since at least 1991, just 30 years ago.
N-acetylcysteine and histamine/allergies

You're welcome Tauriel!
By searching a little more, I came across several interesting sites and particularly this one which is quite comprehensive as it covers the subject of histamine in a holistic way.
Histamine Intolerance Symptoms Causes and Cures | Dr Hagmeyer

And to be clear with NAC, on the page of this site Supplements that help histamines intolerance and mcas, NAC is mentioned as follows:
N-acetyl cysteine

N-acetyl cysteine is an important supplement for histamine intolerance
, as it has shown to be responsible for potentiating inhibitory effects of mast cells on histamine release. In other words, N-acetyl cysteine acts as an assistant for maximizing the effect of other supplements that are used to reduce histamine release. This assistance can produce profound effects, as an increased release of histamine from mast cells is one of the primary causes of histamine intolerance, thus indicating that N-acetyl cysteine can relieve symptoms by targeting the root cause of histamine intolerance, rather than the symptom itself.

More than quantity or quality, one almost reaches an alchemical food level, which you can see if one adds quercetin to the formula as follows:
Quercetin:

When you intake Quercetin, you are helping your body to calm the inflammation. It also blocks the releases of histamine from your mast cells acting like an antihistamine. Quercetin has strong antioxidant activity and has been shown to support immune health by mediating the release of inflammatory compounds including leukotrienes and prostaglandins. Quercetin is known for its ability to stabilize mast cells, diminishing the release of histamine, the compound known to cause symptoms related to histamine intolerance. Found in my histamine support pack

And the nutritional philosopher's stone holds other surprises for reaching the nutritional Grail.
:cuckoo:

I got it from China. You can try here. The person that helped me was Serena. If your country doesn't let packages through from China, though, maybe someone else in a different country could receive it and send it to you. Serena has been very good at getting packages through to me, but I live in the United States so that may make a difference.
I'll soon make an order in China and i'm in contact with Serena.
It's probably a detail, but as i noticed this, i wanted to inform about.

The pages where i can make my shopping are, from what i understand, a sub-section of the main site "made-in-china", which seems to be a competitor of alibaba.
What is a bit annoying is or are the name of the companies :
On your link, alibaba link, it refers to the company named "Shaanxi Jia Guo Peptide Biological Engineering Co."
On the links i have, here are their main page on "made-in-china" :
... and the name of the company here is different, it's "Xian Tongze biotech Co., Ltd"

I compared video they added to present themselves and it's the same people.
As i said, it's a detail, nothing prevent them to have X companies at the same address, each company having its own dedicated role, it's maybe simplier in China to act like this than to create departments in a one big single company, or for any other pragmatic reason ... but as i noticed this i just wanted to inform about, and at the same time give another link where you can make your "shopping". At least, the common point is Serena.

Question : As i plan to order some melatonin (and other things) very soon, as anyone here already bought some from them, and if yes, has anyone here be able to test it or testimony, with his experience, that's it's good quality ?

FYI here's the price i received recently (from the list of goods i selected, so it's limited to a few ones) :

Price /kg // Minimal quantity
Melatonin $160/KG. // 100G
NAC $32/KG // 1KG
Vitamin D3 $31/KG // 1KG
Vitamin B1 $46/KG // 500G
Ivermectin $360/KG // 100G
Mg glycinate $15/KG // 1KG
Mg citrate $9/KG // 1KG

Back
Top Bottom