Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Lately I have been meeting people who regret having been vaccinated... So a question came to my mind. Can the vaccine detoxification protocol still be undertaken and have a positive impact for a person who was vaccinated (3 shots) at least 1 year ago ?

I think it can "help" to a lesser extent to stop producing the spike protein and perhaps flush out the graphene oxide. But for the rest? I don't know

In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
Dunno. Last night I was closed in with a vaxxed group, and, once again, I go home with the symptoms. Tinnitus raging. Heart issues. My daughter, who takes after her dad with Middle Eastern body type, hardly gets affected. So I'm back to double-dosing with the supplements. I've always been one to pick up viral shedding, though, being around school kids who were recently vaxxed for all the other stuff - for school requirements, for example.

Dunno. Last night I was closed in with a vaxxed group, and, once again, I go home with the symptoms. Tinnitus raging. Heart issues. My daughter, who takes after her dad with Middle Eastern body type, hardly gets affected. So I'm back to double-dosing with the supplements. I've always been one to pick up viral shedding, though, being around school kids who were recently vaxxed for all the other stuff - for school requirements, for example.
I’ve had success with nattokinase and a combo of n acetyl cysteine and Bromelain. Seems to mitigate any spike protein exposure very quickly.

I'm slowly coming out of quite nasty viral infection. Nasty, not because it gave me strong symptoms, but because it just wouldn't go away. Today is my eight day with this bug, and I'm almost healthy. My mother still has it, and my aunt is much worse than me and mother, and she was infected at the same time. We were together at the 12th of March.

And I tried everything that I had, vitamins B, C, A, D, E, K, in decent amounts, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium... NAC, paracetamol... I only took aspirin and melatonin from the 5th day, so the next time I will try them at the beginning.

But this is one persistent bug, whatever it is. It's not corona, because my aunt got tested today and she was negative.

I was looking what else can be helpful against viruses, and I found that CBD can also help:

I'm slowly coming out of quite nasty viral infection. Nasty, not because it gave me strong symptoms, but because it just wouldn't go away. Today is my eight day with this bug, and I'm almost healthy. My mother still has it, and my aunt is much worse than me and mother, and she was infected at the same time. We were together at the 12th of March.

And I tried everything that I had, vitamins B, C, A, D, E, K, in decent amounts, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium... NAC, paracetamol... I only took aspirin and melatonin from the 5th day, so the next time I will try them at the beginning.

But this is one persistent bug, whatever it is. It's not corona, because my aunt got tested today and she was negative.

I was looking what else can be helpful against viruses, and I found that CBD can also help:

I had it too. For two weeks. I wasn't tired or anything, but it was very persistent until I tried nattokinase combined with NAC and bromelain.

So, after about 20 days of runny nose and coughing during the night, and after taking the serrapeptase, NAC and some pineapple, and not getting any improvement in symptoms, I decided to try the CBD oil. And my runny nose became clear after just one day. I was still coughing during the night for some time after that, but that also cleared after a week or so. And I was taking just a few drops per day of 10% oil.

So this thing really works, apparently. I don't know what kind of bug attacked me this time, but CBD oil was the only thing that helped me. Previously, I managed to solve my respiratory issues with either NAC or vitamins D and K, but this time even that didn't work. And, since the corona appeared, I keep getting more and more resistant respiratory infections. Perhaps it was all corona, just in different variants.

In any case, I'm definitely adding the CBD oil to my antiviral protocol. I was using the CBD isolate, so it was certainly CBD that helped me and not some other thing that you can also find in full spectrum oil.

And if this thing really can deactivate spike proteins, as that research paper suggests, perhaps it can also be good against corona vaccines?

Here is an overview of CBD inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 infection. It says that it is generally effective against RNA viruses such as coronavirus, but not against DNA viruses. Well, it certainly helped me with my previous infection, whatever it was. I was also using it in the previous days for pollen allergy, and it did seem to help. I say it seems, because the weather was a bit strange in April this year, so I don't know how much pollen was in the air compared to the previous years, but I certainly had much fewer problems.

I started taking CBD oil a few years ago for preventive issues going into my elderly years!!! I also had my son, age 38 who was born with Down's Syndrome take it also.

During the entire covid lockdown and for the last 2 plus years (I don't remember exactly) we both have been free of any issues regarding flu, colds, covid. I must admit it that I have great respect for CBD oil. We both take a small dropper full of oil in the AM. And that's it. I can take an extra dose at night if I am having a bit of trouble sleeping. And, usually I go right to sleep. For the most part I usually just take my morning dose.

I've recommended the oil to my family, but they don't believe that the oil is worth the expense. It's not cheap. But I would not miss my morning ritual. My son actually insists on his dropper of oil.

I've recommended the oil to my family, but they don't believe that the oil is worth the expense. It's not cheap. But I would not miss my morning ritual. My son actually insists on his dropper of oil.
Previously I was using the full spectrum CBD oil, which I plan to take again, but that the story for another day, but this time I was using the CBD isolate, so I can confirm the effects of pure CBD. I cannot say that felt any other effect except that it was good against this respiratory infection and pollen allergy. But I was using very small amounts, a couple of drops in the morning and evening for infection, and three drops per day for allergy. I paid mine 17 euros for 10 ml 10% CBD, so it's very cheap for these purposes.

Back
Top Bottom