Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I see what you mean about the harshness, I feel it in my nose, I might keep it at 3% but just do a few minutes as a maintenance dose.

I see what you mean about the harshness, I feel it in my nose, I might keep it at 3% but just do a few minutes as a maintenance dose.
I was able to make myself do 3% for 10 minutes today, though it got uncomfortable around 3 minutes. Probably a maintenance dose at 3% for 3 minutes would be fine. I'm fighting a cold so that's why I made myself go longer.

Does anyone have any sense of whether Reiki is helpful for people who have received mRNA shot/s or more importantly if it is contraindicated for a period of time following a shot?
I am a massage therapist and reiki is routinely part of my clinical practice, some of my clients are getting their Pfizer shots, it’s the only one being rolled out in NZ.

I received an email from an Alibaba seller this morning saying that from next month they will gradually start to close all stores in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry so you won't be able to buy medicines through Alibaba. I'm suspicious this is a marketing ploy as I couldn't find anything online to back up what they were saying and thought maybe they were trying to make people panic and buy. Did anyone else get a similar message?

I received an email from an Alibaba seller this morning saying that from next month they will gradually start to close all stores in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry so you won't be able to buy medicines through Alibaba. I'm suspicious this is a marketing ploy as I couldn't find anything online to back up what they were saying and thought maybe they were trying to make people panic and buy. Did anyone else get a similar message?
I contacted the gal I do business with in getting ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from China through Alibaba. She confirmed that this is true and gave me her Whatsup number so I could continue getting meds from her.

I contacted the gal I do business with in getting ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from China through Alibaba. She confirmed that this is true and gave me her Whatsup number so I could continue getting meds from her.
Wow, okay. So it looks like the window of opportunity is closing for some people. They left contact details on my email to do business outside of Alibaba too, so it's good to know the door won't close completely, but I can see prices going up considerably in future.
Thanks for confirming that info.

Hello Nienna, could you tell us exactly which ones of the products you order (ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine). A picture would be great. thanks in advance.

I never saw a picture as I went directly to Camille (the salesperson I deal with) to place an order for them. Sorry. If there are pictures, they are most likely in powder form as that's what she originally was going to sell me. When I told her that I wanted it in pill form, she checked with whomever and came back and said that they could sell it to me in capsules. If you are looking at the products on Alibaba, look at the names of the companies at the top of the picture to make sure it's Xian Tongze Biotech Co., Ltd. A salesperson should get in touch with you. You may have to go back to the site to see if any messages were left for you.

They do not label the packages you receive because of customs. They label the custom forms as something else in order to pass through customs without any trouble. Make sure that the salesperson tells you what colors go with which product, such as red and white is for one product, blue and white for another or whichever color capsules may be used.

Or, if you have a scale, you can just order them in powder form.

I hope that this helps.

They do not label the packages you receive because of customs. They label the custom forms as something else in order to pass through customs without any trouble. Make sure that the salesperson tells you what colors go with which product, such as red and white is for one product, blue and white for another or whichever color capsules may be used.
Mine came labelled as chicory extract.

I never saw a picture as I went directly to Camille (the salesperson I deal with) to place an order for them. Sorry. If there are pictures, they are most likely in powder form as that's what she originally was going to sell me. When I told her that I wanted it in pill form, she checked with whomever and came back and said that they could sell it to me in capsules. If you are looking at the products on Alibaba, look at the names of the companies at the top of the picture to make sure it's Xian Tongze Biotech Co., Ltd. A salesperson should get in touch with you. You may have to go back to the site to see if any messages were left for you.

I hope that this helps.
Thank you very much Nienna, very helpful. Will try and see what come of it.

From the looks of it, it seems like one can be infected by the spike-protein in the vaccine by inhalation or skin contact with someone who got the vaccine, even if one hasn't taken the vaccine. The article has a link to the Pfizer vaccine protocol which can also be seen here:

Now, if anyone has any family members or others who got the vaccine and are in close proximity to them, I suggest starting the health protocol as soon as you can.

There's also other hits on the internet about this "vaccine shedding".

Last edited:
Now, if anyone has any family members or others who got the vaccine and are in close proximity to them, I suggest starting the health protocol as soon as you can.

Is it more so the spike proteins that the protocol protects against or the mRNA coding ingredients and adjuvants?

I've been around family that have already had the vaccine and still hug them. I don't think I've gotten significantly sick and take all my normal supplements like Vitamin C and Iodine.

I mean, aren't we at the point where about half of the population is vaccinated, depending on the country? Should we then always be on the protocol, unless we're being a hermit and working only from home?

I have most of the protocol supplements, but I wanted to save them in the event that I take the vaccine. Just my thoughts at the moment, as I don't know how to really gauge this potential threat.

I find this exchange between Ennio and Gaby on this subject very instructive:
Would 100mg of Hydroxychloroquine be considered a low dose? And for those individuals who only live with folks who are exposed to vaccinated people (but aren't directly in contact with lots of vaccinated people), would you change the above dosage suggestions at all?
HCQ 100mg every other day is a low dose and relatively safe.

If the exposed person is relatively healthy and taking no meds, even no HCQ (just supplements) could be tried as an approach, except if there are a lot of people with vaccine reactions around. Especially if there's a big output of virus particles from the vaccine reaction (i.e. diarrhea).

Some vaccinated people get COVID-19 after the vaccine, others have big lymph nodes in their arm pit or thorax, others have rashes, etc. You all more and less know which reactions are very frequent by now. I only felt slightly sick after attending someone with diarrhea after the Pfizer vaccine, and I was taking HCQ 100mg every other day + zinc and around 4 other supplements.

Some exposure and fighting is not bad, this is how we build our immune system. I personally don't feel threatened, even the one day when I was attending emergencies and forgot to take all supplements. And most people around me are already vaccinated.

Having said that, I personally increased HCQ 100mg twice per day, every other day. After an exacerbation of several issues (immune related) and also because I'm under a LOT of pressure (Primary Health Care is effectively collapsing, and now I have to attend double or triple the amount of patients than I used to before lockdown), I added doxycycline 200 mg every other day and a cycle of metronidazol when I need one (no more than once per month), other than my favorite supplements. This means that I'm effectively doing the autoimmune protocol as quoted in the autoimmune thread. I'm doing better with the protocol than without it, that's for sure.

I haven't used any ivermectin so far.

I wouldn't recommend HCQ for folk who are exposed to some vaccinated people who are doing fine, unless they fill ill.

In the last few months, I've been driving relatives and their old friends for the shot several times, unfortunately this is far from over.
I am in contact with old people from the village who have been vaccinated two to three hours some days.
For now, I don't need anything other than vitamin C, zinc, and three other supplements.

Is it more so the spike proteins that the protocol protects against or the mRNA coding ingredients and adjuvants?

I've been around family that have already had the vaccine and still hug them. I don't think I've gotten significantly sick and take all my normal supplements like Vitamin C and Iodine.

I mean, aren't we at the point where about half of the population is vaccinated, depending on the country? Should we then always be on the protocol, unless we're being a hermit and working only from home?

I have most of the protocol supplements, but I wanted to save them in the event that I take the vaccine. Just my thoughts at the moment, as I don't know how to really gauge this potential threat.
In the very least, the alpha lipoic acid should diminish damages to the DNA that the mRNA would cause. It would be a safe bet, to be on the protocol, but not megadosing?

Last edited:

I hope that this helps.
That's what actually stopped me from getting Ivermectin via Alibaba. I thought I somehow need to justify my purchase.

Thank you @Nienna for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom