Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I wouldn't recommend HCQ for folk who are exposed to some vaccinated people who are doing fine, unless they fill ill.

Yeah, don't want to over-do it (especially if it isn't necessary) and you are certainly in a different position than most in the amount of precautions that would be helpful. There are a number of us like myself who work among scores (if not hundreds) of employees and guests in a given work day - so upping the zinc, Vit C, D, etc. - and maybe just using the Ivermectin (monthly) sounds like one route to boost defenses then. If it seems like there is a significantly higher incidence of people feeling ill after getting vaccinated in our high-people-traffic jobs (though I have heard a few stories already) then maybe some of us can (also) try low doses of HCG.

Having said that, I personally increased HCQ 100mg twice per day, every other day. After an exacerbation of several issues (immune related) and also because I'm under a LOT of pressure (Primary Health Care is effectively collapsing, and now I have to attend double or triple the amount of patients than I used to before lockdown), I added doxycycline 200 mg every other day and a cycle of metronidazol when I need one (no more than once per month), other than my favorite supplements. This means that I'm effectively doing the autoimmune protocol as quoted in the autoimmune thread. I'm doing better with the protocol than without it, that's for sure.
Hi @Gaby,
I know I don't know you personally, but just hope that you're surviving all the stress you're under. I appreciate all the research and advice that you've given me and all of us on the forum.

As mentioned above, I’ve read the book by Levy - Rapid Virus Recovery.

It seems to me that nebulizing hydrogen peroxide (HP) should be added to our protocol, be it for treatment of upper respiratory Covid infection, or in connection to a possibly mandated vaccine.

Here are the main points summarized in the book - as mentioned above, those who would like to read the book can do so free of charge. It is also extensively referenced, if you’d like to see what references he is using.

Hi @nicklebleu, have you used this yet?

I was looking into it - seen a number of nebulisers on Amazon and I've added one to my basket. I'm stuck on the hydrogen peroxide though. I don't know much about hydrogen peroxide... Is it safe? Is there any particular ones to avoid for this protocol? I can see there's some on Amazon but just not sure which to buy.

Hi @nicklebleu, have you used this yet?

I was looking into it - seen a number of nebulisers on Amazon and I've added one to my basket. I'm stuck on the hydrogen peroxide though. I don't know much about hydrogen peroxide... Is it safe? Is there any particular ones to avoid for this protocol? I can see there's some on Amazon but just not sure which to buy.

Not yet - still waiting for the nebulizer to arrive.

HP seems safe, according to the book I’ve read. I have used HP all my life for other stuff (wound care, gargling, tooth whitening etc) without any issues. There also don’t seem to be any contraindications, as long as you only inhale a 3% solution (if you only can buy higher grade stuff, just dilute it either with water or with 0.9 % saline).

For HP it doesn’t really matter if you get a mesh nebulizer or an ultrasonic one.

Hope this helps!

Not yet - still waiting for the nebulizer to arrive.

HP seems safe, according to the book I’ve read. I have used HP all my life for other stuff (wound care, gargling, tooth whitening etc) without any issues. There also don’t seem to be any contraindications, as long as you only inhale a 3% solution (if you only can buy higher grade stuff, just dilute it either with water or with 0.9 % saline).

For HP it doesn’t really matter if you get a mesh nebulizer or an ultrasonic one.

Hope this helps!

May I suggest...

that when you buy hydrogen peroxide, it needs to be a clean version - without phosphorous additive. The additive is often used to stabilize the HP solution - and of course you want to avoid that. Often found in cheap bottles in most stores (for example Italy I have noticed), while the drugstore's HP is clean without additive.

Here in Sweden, we used to be able to buy hydrogen peroxide up to 10% (without additive). But now they stopped that anew (lowered the strength), and you get only 3% at the most (which of course is way more expensive as you dilute it, compared to dilution from a 10% bottle).

Hydrogen peroxide is always in my home, as it can be used for so many things. I still buy my 10-11% from Germany - and always store it in the fridge in well sealed bottles to keep it longer (it degrades slowly over time getting weaker)

I would start with inhaling through a nebulizer with a lower strength than 3%, more like 0.5% to 1% at the most. It can really irritate your lungs, if not used properly.

Mind antioxidants, when taking H2O2

Also notice, that coffee, juice and vitamin-C being anti-oxidants neutralizes the effect of the oxidant H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide). When I use H2O2 orally in very weak solution 0.5%, or wash my mouth with 1-2%, I make sure not to eat or drink anything with antioxidants, 2 hours before and 2 hours after.

I have read several articles by Dr. Mercola on the use of hydrogen peroxide. He noted that it is important to use the mask for the nebulizer, the peroxide solution for inhalation is diluted to 0.1% (you can pour 3% into the throat), you can also add colloidal silver and gave a link to this article Using Colloidal Silver With a Nebulizer (May 10, 2012) - The Silver Edge.
And it is also important to do inhalations a sufficient number of times a day, as I understand it, at least 4, but perhaps this is individual.
He also advises starting with a small dilution: first add 1-2 drops of 3% peroxide to 5 ml of a nebulizer, then increase. The restless ones increased the dose up to 20 drops per 5 ml.

I don't think you should immediately inhale a 3% solution. I puffed 3% down my throat to treat acute viral infections and it's pretty frustrating. For the nose, it diluted up to 1.5%. I haven’t done inhalation yet, there’s no reason yet.

Another good article about HP Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method by Bill Munro

Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method by Bill Munro​

The hydrogen peroxide inhalation method from Bill Munro has been one of the most popular natural remedies on Earth Clinic for over 15 years. Articles on this page include detailed instructions on the hydrogen peroxide inhaling method and testimonials from hundreds of our readers who have tried this method for viruses, COPD, lung issues, chronic coughs, asthma, cancer, herpes, and more.
Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method Instructions

1. Empty out the contents of a saline nasal pump and sterilize the bottle with hot soapy water. Make sure you then rinse out all the soap.
  2. Fill the empty, sterilized nasal pump with 3% peroxide. Use 3% food grade peroxide if you can get it in your country.
  3. Point bottle at the back of your throat and, on a sharp inhale, pump the spray 6 times. DO NOT INHALE IT UP THE NOSE!! (People misread Bill's instructions from time to time and spray it up the nostrils!!)
  4. Do this 4-6 times a day. If you are trying to get rid of a virus, pump every 2 hours or so.
  5. It should take about 36 - 48 hours to get rid of a virus. If it's an insipid virus that's been in your system for some time, it may take up to 2 weeks. For other conditions like cancer, please read the feedback in our table of contents section on this page and on our cancer remedy pages for more information from our readers.
Note: Before you start this technique, see how little of the peroxide you are actually inhaling by pumping 6 times into a teaspoon. It's a tiny amount.
Cautions
We do not suggest the use of peroxide higher than 3% solution for this inhaling method. H202 is dangerous at dosages higher than 3% if not properly diluted.
Also, always use food grade peroxide if you can obtain it. When we first published this method in 2004, you could not get 3% food grade peroxide, only 35%. Bill Munro never used food grade. Rather, he used 3% plain peroxide from the pharmacy for many years until his death at age 90 in 2014.

Bill believed that you need to give the peroxide at his dosage (5 pumps, 6 times a day) 2-4 weeks to see results for viruses that have been in the bloodstream for some time (ie., lingering viruses).
The husband's parents drank water with a few drops of HP according to Neumyvaykin's method for health improvement. They said that for some period the joints began to hurt less.

I also use 3% peroxide for watering and treating houseplants, seeds and seedlings.

I did a quick search for "shed" and "spike" here and in the big thread and couldn't find an answer to this: how long is a recent vaccine recipient potentially infectious? I'm visiting a family member briefly tomorrow who had the first vaccine a week ago.

I don't have Ivermectin or HCQ, just some Vitamin C, Vit D, Zinc and I'm keto. I've been ok with visiting other family members who've had it, but they had had it 1 or 2 months prior. And you really don't know who has had it these days, though.

I'm thinking I could just up my Vit C, D and Zinc and see how it goes? Or I could delay my visit if waiting 2 weeks would be better. Thank you.

I think I had COVID last March and I really managed to decrease symptoms with ALOT of liposomal vit C. I may have been taking at least 10-20 (or more) pills a day of 800mg. Can't do it with regular Vit C because you'll have major diarrhea. I just took a bunch when I started to feel more sick. Also took some baking soda (1/2 teaspoon) a few times a day. I had some GI distress from the Liposomal and acid stomach after a while. Everyone is different. Also had a surge of energy.

I vote if you're not old and frail, not afraid of the COVID, and really want to see the person, go ahead and do it. American Frontline Doctors will do a Zoom consult and prescribe Ivermectin or HCQ if you are sick (at least in the US).

Is 0.1% hydrogen peroxide too dilute for nebulization? I diluted 3% hydrogen peroxide to 0.1%, as instructed in this Brownstein article. I used the nebulizer for 15 minutes. Article also explained making homemade saline solution with 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt and 2 cups of water.

What effect did it have to be too much for you?
I guess it felt like burning. It definitely was not comfortable. Even the 2nd try on 1.5% started to feel uncomfortable towards the end. I'm going to try 1.5% again, and if it's not comfortable, then I'll drop to 1%.

I haven't figured out how many times a day I can nebulize with hydrogen peroxide when I'm sick. I know it's 10-15 minutes at a time.

I guess it felt like burning. It definitely was not comfortable. Even the 2nd try on 1.5% started to feel uncomfortable towards the end. I'm going to try 1.5% again, and if it's not comfortable, then I'll drop to 1%.
I had to drop to 1% on my last try of the day with hydrogen peroxide. Tomorrow I'll try 3% again.

Later I tried sodium bicarbonate using these instructions and there was no discomfort.
There is a chapter on nebulizing SB which not only helps the lungs, but takes the SB directly to the blood. Dr. Tullion Simoncini recommends this for lung and bronchial adenocarcinoma. His recipe:

1 TABLEspoon of SB in one HALF liter of water (distilled or purified from the pharmacy). Stir or shake to dissolve. Pour into nebulizer cup (they have a mark to show where "full" is) and nebulize for up to 20 minutes. At full inhalation, hold your breath for a couple of seconds before exhaling. You can alternate breathing through your nose and mouth.

Back
Top Bottom