Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I recently found this as something potentially beneficial against spike protein:

Which in principle could be naturally found in licorice.

"These results identified that glycyrrhizic acid (ZZY-44) derived from Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch. (licorice) targeting S proteins of SARS-CoV-2, MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV, which also had good activity disrupting the interaction between the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 and ACE2. It might be a potential anti-coronavirus candidate."
Last year when I had covid, the worst of my symptoms was the chest pressure, felt like someone was sitting on my chest.

Licorice extract and elderberry syrup were the only supplements that really helped reduce the pressure and the dry cough.

Thank you! The total cost was like 10x higher than veterinary products form China, but still cheap.

I don't want to derail this thread, but I was searching for Zelenko Protocol for treating high risk patients, and on his site there are inaccuracies regarding the dosages which I would like to clarify. In English version of the protocol the dosage of Ivermectin is "0.4-0.5 mg/kg per day for 5-7 days". In Polish and German versions, the dosage is lower and the treatment time is shorter: "6mg, 2 times per day for 1-2 days". Why so much difference between these translations?
Never mind my question. I've took a look at the other protocols, like for ex. I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19, and it seems that the English version of the Zelenko protocol is the most recent one (and probably most factual) in regard of dosages for high risk patients.

Thank you! The total cost was like 10x higher than veterinary products form China, but still cheap.
Hey,
Both Ivermectin products now available on the website (https://www.kay-biotech.com/) announce that a prescription is required, which is also the case for one of the HCQs, the other not being specified.
Did you get to provide one ?
I'd like to be aware of the functioning before providing a email address and possibly going further in the transaction.

Hey,
Both Ivermectin products now available on the website (https://www.kay-biotech.com/) announce that a prescription is required, which is also the case for one of the HCQs, the other not being specified.
I'd like to be aware of the functioning before providing a email address and possibly going further in the transaction.
Yes, when I first considered this site, I noticed prescription is required and asked Kay Kim about this since she recommended this initially. She said it was not required. So they say that but its not needed. I went with this company linked below, and the order is in the works. But as you can see, they ask for a prescription as well which I didn't need. There are many companies under the umbrella name of Indiamart. I asked for info from several of them then considered this one a good price.

100% Export Oriented Unit of Pharmaceutical Tablet & Allopathic Tablet by Amtrex Enterprises & Company, Nagpur
Here is a combo pack others may be interested in. I prefer to buy all meds separately though.
Ziverdo Kit Contains Zinc Acetate 50 mg, Doxycycline 100 mg & Ivermectin 12 mg Dispersible Tablets. It is currently indicated in the first line treatment for COVID-19 positive patients. Quadruple Therapy with Ivermectin is effective in treating COVID-19 Referring to a pre-official...

I had trouble with Western Union and MoneyGram with making this purchase on line. They wouldn't accept my credit cards. So I had to pay cash in a store for WU. It looks like certain transactions are being flagged. Here is the email I received from WU that explains this somewhat. So.....a bit suspicions. Don't no if other sites have restrictions such as Worldremit

Thank you for choosing Western Union to move your money for better.

In line with your query, we would like to inform you that based on the information you have provided, Western Union must decline to process this transaction. Western Union is subject to a number of economic sanctions and restrictions imposed by the United States and other countries, and it appears based on the information that you have provided that the transaction might violate one or more of these sanctions’ programs.

Ran out of time on my edit so here's the rest.

Don't know if other sites have restrictions such as Worldremit but we could see this escalate in the future. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if India is on a sh*t list because they aren't going along with the plan and holding the WHO accountable for telling them Ivermectin is no good for covid.

Hey,
I didn't provide any prescription. I've just stated in the form, that it is for a personal use, and no further questions were asked in that regard. The transaction went through PayPal. My order is scheduled to be shipped tommorow, so maybe we can wait and see if I'll be scammed, or how well (if) it'll go through EU customs.

I didn't provide any prescription. I've just stated in the form, that it is for a personal use, and no further questions were asked in that regard. The transaction went through PayPal. My order is scheduled to be shipped tommorow, so maybe we can wait and see if I'll be scammed, or how well (if) it'll go through EU customs.
I ordered from them last Sunday. It was risky, because German customs are really strict. The man selling said the UK and French customs aren’t as strict. I think he said Germany is the worst.
They seemed legit, and @Tuatha de Danaan said hers got through without any problem.

Finally, after some digging, I decided to order some products to protect my spouse and myself against a potential injection (probably Pfizer, no choice) in a near future. As we already said, we cannot affirm that there is one perfect and unique protocol. In fact, there are many options although it seems that some products stand as a standard.

I post the complements I have ordered or that I already detain with the posology which is sometimes recommended and some basic explanations in order to help others and also get some feedback in case I would have gotten something wrong on the way :

- NAC = 600mg twice a day (to reduce damage to endothelial cells + anticoagulant + thrombolytic effects)
- Glycine (powder) = 5 gr per day (to boost the immune system and help with the production of glutathione)
- Vit C (powder) = depends on the aim, several gr per day, divided, until 0,4-0,6 gr / kg (aggressive mode) (Mass weapon destruction of virus, blood clots avoidance and immunization booster)
- Vit D3 = 2000 IU per day (no blood check) (to reduce inflammation + good combo with Vit C)
- Zinc Chelate = 30 mg per day (to optimize immune response + prevention and early treatment in the viral stage, as it impairs viral replication)
- Methylated B complex = 1 per day (energy production, organ function, cognitive function and other essential metabolic processes) (Thiamine deficiency disease is associated with an almost 50% increase in mortality. Recurrence of COVID-19 following vaccination is explained by thiamine B1 deficiency.)
- Magnesium (Taurate) = 1 per day (300-400 mg) (help regulate the healthy flow of ions across cell membranes to help ensure their stability and protect the heart, blood vessels and tissues from oxidative stress.)

In the case of vaccination, I'm thinking about taking Ivermectine or HCQ. Since I already have it, I think that it's something to consider seriously, even without any direct side-effect, especially to help with Zinc absorption. Anyway, both seem to be kind of covid killers.
- Ivermectin (powder) =12 mg on the day of the vaccine and another dose a week afterwards if reactions and/or symptoms persist.
- HCQ (powder) =200 mg once per day, starting a few days before vaccination. On the day you get the vaccine, take HCQ 200 mg twice that day. Continue with 200 mg twice per day for another week, or longer.

I'm aware that nothing is perfect and that everyone is looking for the best option at the moment. For now, we experiment according to our own knowledge, understanding of it, help from others and feelings.

I received the products 3 days ago and I started my personal program. Currently, here is the posology I follow each day:

- NAC = 1 pill on the morning / 1 pill on the afternoon (600 mg each one)
- Glycine (powder) = 5 gr In a bottle of water (50 cl) that I drink during the day.
- Vit C (powder) = 1 bottle of water (50 cl) with 3-4 g in the morning / same dosage in the afternoon.
- Vit D3 = 1 pill (2000 IU) during lunch or diner.
- Zinc Chelate = 1 pill (30 mg) during lunch or diner.
- Methylated B complex = 1 pill at lunch / 1 at diner (50 mg thiamine each one)
- Magnesium (Taurate) = 1 pill at lunch / 1 at diner or during 1/morning and 1/afternoon (200 mg each one)

I have 4 remarks/questions:
1. Don't be surprised like I was when I noticed that my urine turned yellow fluo/neon on the 1rst day!! Apparently, it is a Vit B side effect. If someone has something to add, please be my guest!
2. Are there some mixes to avoid/make in order to optimize the protocol? I mean, are there some products that it's best to take together or, at the opposite, to take separately?
3. Is there a favorite time to take some of these complements?
4. I don't have any specific health issues (That I know of), I exercise regularly so, In the case of vaccination, I thought about taking Hydroxychloroquine ONLY if I had any side effects, like a joker, what do you think?

I hope it can help some of you. Of course, I also wait for any feedback!

I ordered from them last Sunday. It was risky, because German customs are really strict. The man selling said the UK and French customs aren’t as strict. I think he said Germany is the worst.
They seemed legit, and @Tuatha de Danaan said hers got through without any problem.

I had ordered ivermectin through a French internet trader and shipment was from India.
Since it was only a small package it arrived without problems and the type of content was not indicated.

If I were you, I would take it.
Thank you very much for your advice. I had already noted a recommended posology for that case:

200 mg once per day, starting a few days before vaccination. On the day you get the vaccine, take HCQ 200 mg twice that day. Continue with 200 mg twice per day for another week, or longer.
I guess you have to put it in a glass of water.
I also have Ivermectine but my scale allows me a 0,1 g accuracy. So it would be easier with the posology of the HDC.

For my points n°2 and 3, I found back some notes I had taken from here and there:
  • Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K), and other fat soluble components (molecules) like Coenzyme Q10, should be taken with food (best a fatty one).
  • Multi mineral supplements, and minerals in general, i.e. zinc, magnesium, selenium, etc. are best taken with meals containing few or no veggies.
  • As MK Scarlett pointed out above, for vitamin C, there is no specific moment to take it, but the dose have to be divided throughout the day. Ascorbic acid is the drug of choice in viral hepatitis. The dose used ranges from 400 mg to 600 mg per Kg body weight, depending on the severity of the disease. It should be given every 8 to 12 hours. Ten grams ascorbic acid daily in divided doses is also given by mouth. Those under 10 years the usual schedule of at least one gram for each year of life.
  • There are other supplements which are best taken in divided doses, because our body use them constantly like Thiamine (Vit. B1), Nicotinamide (Vit. B3), and Magnesium.

If it can help ;-)

I also have Ivermectine but my scale allows me a 0,1 g accuracy. So it would be easier with the posology of the HDC.
This would help:

Thank you. Do you think it would be better to take HDC or Iv?
You could do the HCQ. It will help you regulate your immune response after the vaccine.

IVM raises your natural interferons, which is part of your immune system that deals with viruses. With your health background, you could do both and/or leave IVM as a rescue remedy. If you feel like coming down with something, or any reaction, you can take an IVM dose per day for 3-5 days depending on the reaction.

These vaccines are inflammatory and if you're in good health, it's possible that you'll be fine, your body being able to regulate the inflammatory response.

Back
Top Bottom