Finally, after some digging, I decided to order some products to protect my spouse and myself against a potential injection (probably Pfizer, no choice) in a near future. As we already said, we cannot affirm that there is one perfect and unique protocol. In fact, there are many options although it seems that some products stand as a standard.
I post the complements I have ordered or that I already detain with the posology which is sometimes recommended and some basic explanations in order to help others and also get some feedback in case I would have gotten something wrong on the way :
- NAC = 600mg twice a day (to reduce damage to endothelial cells + anticoagulant + thrombolytic effects)
- Glycine (powder) = 5 gr per day (to boost the immune system and help with the production of glutathione)
- Vit C (powder) = depends on the aim, several gr per day, divided, until 0,4-0,6 gr / kg (aggressive mode) (Mass weapon destruction of virus, blood clots avoidance and immunization booster)
- Vit D3 = 2000 IU per day (no blood check) (to reduce inflammation + good combo with Vit C)
- Zinc Chelate = 30 mg per day (to optimize immune response + prevention and early treatment in the viral stage, as it impairs viral replication)
- Methylated B complex = 1 per day (energy production, organ function, cognitive function and other essential metabolic processes) (Thiamine deficiency disease is associated with an almost 50% increase in mortality. Recurrence of COVID-19 following vaccination is explained by thiamine B1 deficiency.)
- Magnesium (Taurate) = 1 per day (300-400 mg) (help regulate the healthy flow of ions across cell membranes to help ensure their stability and protect the heart, blood vessels and tissues from oxidative stress.)
In the case of vaccination, I'm thinking about taking Ivermectine or HCQ. Since I already have it, I think that it's something to consider seriously, even without any direct side-effect, especially to help with Zinc absorption. Anyway, both seem to be kind of covid killers.
- Ivermectin (powder) =12 mg on the day of the vaccine and another dose a week afterwards if reactions and/or symptoms persist.
- HCQ (powder) =200 mg once per day, starting a few days before vaccination. On the day you get the vaccine, take HCQ 200 mg twice that day. Continue with 200 mg twice per day for another week, or longer.
I'm aware that nothing is perfect and that everyone is looking for the best option at the moment. For now, we experiment according to our own knowledge, understanding of it, help from others and feelings.