Hillary Clinton Has Re-Surfaced

Absolutely not Wandering Star. I'm hugely ignorant in these matters, and have to fall back on my values and instinct. Calling for someone's execution feels like a failure of compassion to me. If you're telling me I'm speaking out of a lack of understanding I would certainly agree with that and will read further to educate myself on the the topic, but that's how I feel.
If you are dealing with a psychopath, someone truly evil that you know will keep doing bad deeds over and over you at least need to stop him/her.
Jail ? When we know the mob keep running there business even inside, what kind of treatment could possibly be human and compassionate ?
Total isolation ?
There is no way I see that a 'human' treatment might apply to these people. It's difficult for people who can feel compassion to come to term with the idea that you are not dealing with a 'human' per say. More like an alien species.

I don't have the right answer to the situation but extra steps must be taken against very dangerous people IMO.

Absolutely not Wandering Star. I'm hugely ignorant in these matters, and have to fall back on my values and instinct. Calling for someone's execution feels like a failure of compassion to me.

Sometimes the most compassionate thing to do (for the betterment and protection of other people, if not entire countries) is to remove the evil influence once and for all.

There is also the matter of facing consequences of one's actions. And while there can be compassion in case of people, who caused harm to others out of ignorance, often they still have to deal with the consequences and the fallout. As the saying goes, "ignorance of law excuses no one".

But much harsher approach can and should be taken toward people like Hillary, who intentionally, and particularly without remorse, destroyed and led to death of so many lives. People of conscience can't look at the person like this and not wish for such an evil to be completely eradicated. And hopefully in the way that will act as a balancing act for all the pain and suffering they caused. ;-)

As for educating oneself, I recommend you to read this short thread about Ken McElroy and the effect he had on people, and what was done in the end.

Last edited:
I think there is a difference between deliberately seeking to take someone's life and be happy because of "gifts" the Universe gives. I think the current situation is about the Universe's gifts. Eventually, the "Cosmic Justice" has to come - in one way or another. The Universe brings balance. ...It's happy news.

Calling for someone's execution feels like a failure of compassion to me.

I don't mean this harsh, but just go get the message across. Try to tell that the millions of victims (Yes millions, toppling governments and helping extremists in power caused enless suffering) + While she is alive and because of her countless more souls will be subjected to death and suffering.

The human race knew this for millennia before losing the knowledge through repeated suppression and the breakdown of the means by which we communally knew how to spot such creatures and 'remove' them to where they could do no more harm. Our age is what it is because we have lost this life saving knack.
I dont think this version of civilisation ever had, what you could call a collective approach/success with removing psychopats from the enviroment. Maybe some communities did have it but they were quickly conquered and destroyed. Because, it seems to me, that really smart and life-loving people are not power hungry enough to counter the psychos who live for that purpose above all others. And it could be that all the wars we had to go through to get to this point in time have allowed the cowardly snitching gene to be over-represented among populations... so when I think about all this Im not that surprised at how this madness is possible. Im more surprised we havent already blown ourselves up.

And I would devise something better than a quick "mercifull" death for the likes of HRC. Id go with a max security hard work prison for life that would be televised worldwide free of charge.

It is interesting what Trump is doing. He is getting rid of sexual identity bill of obama at one end and at other end he is continuing the prosecutions of these 'Untouchable' Deep state characters despite all the noise. Probably, Hillary is the only politician that has can say in public 'If you take me out, i will take 50% of the Washington with me". If she goes, it is a BIG positive thing, that few thought possible few years back.

Any way, It does looks like final battle between Trump vs deep state coming to fighting in the court from masks of Putin puppet/Russiaphobia/media hype/farce impeachment and other ideological flavors . The reckless hooliganism of few, masked as 'fight against the racism' is another keep burning the platform. Let us see what others are in pipeline.

If that's the case, she might be dealt with the same way as Epstein was dealt with.

And I would devise something better than a quick "mercifull" death for the likes of HRC. Id go with a max security hard work prison for life that would be televised worldwide free of charge.
I would not personally want my taxes going toward paying for Hilary to enjoy prison life. Rather, a short and swift execution would be the most appropriate.

Calling for someone's execution feels like a failure of compassion to me. If you're telling me I'm speaking out of a lack of understanding I would certainly agree with that and will read further to educate myself on the the topic, but that's how I feel.

I can understand where you are coming from @TheSpoon and I used to feel a similar way. However, it was a session back in July 2014 which made me re-assess my stance. Here is an excerpt from that:

(Perceval) Did Caesar himself ever kill anyone?

A: Many, certainly.

Q: (Perceval) So, given the times around then being very war-like, with a lot of fighting and death going on in general... and with some kind of a Great Soul at the time coming down and... it doesn't necessarily have to be a peacemaker kissing people's feet like Jesus... But is there some thing like what we would understand as a prohibition against killing other people as a requirement for being "spiritually evolved"

A: That idea is for the most part an exaggerated human philosophical construct.

Q: (L) So the idea that...

(Perceval) That to be good, thou shalt not kill...

(Atriedes) But which religion does that come from? The most killingest religion on the planet!

(Perceval) It does seem to... Killing another human being for a normal human being does seem to be quite a traumatic thing.

(Atriedes) It's socially inculcated.

(Perceval) I doubt it. I mean, for soldiers, they come back with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, they're trained to kill, and they want to kill themselves afterwards, ya know? They can't handle the fact that they...

(Pierre) Maybe the difference is that Caesar was aware of the very fundamental reason why he was killing...

A: Caesar intended to eliminate or vastly reduce killing. He knew what he was up against.

Now I do not believe that the act of killing is inherently bad or immoral. Like most other things, it is dependent on context.

If we factor in the sheer level of death and destruction, and the capacity to inflict even more suffering, then we can weigh out the pros & cons in each situation. For someone like Hilary, it is fairly clear to me that this woman is frankly evil and has no beneficial role on this earth, and furthermore poses a great threat to many innocent individuals.

In this case, the most compassionate thing to do for her past and potential future victims is a swift removal IMO.

I would not personally want my taxes going toward paying for Hilary to enjoy prison life. Rather, a short and swift execution would be the most appropriate.
Seeing as how our tax money is being used in 2020 I think that it wouldnt be throwing it away, quite the opposite. And Im not talking prison industry as it is now, where the richest psychos are protected. Also I think that it would be a better way to warn any scheming psychos what would happen to them than just swiftly puting a bullet in them. Some of them might calculate that what theyre doing is still worth doing if the punishment is just a firing squad.

I can understand where you are coming from @TheSpoon and I used to feel a similar way. However, it was a session back in July 2014 which made me re-assess my stance. Here is an excerpt from that:

Now I do not believe that the act of killing is inherently bad or immoral. Like most other things, it is dependent on context.

If we factor in the sheer level of death and destruction, and the capacity to inflict even more suffering, then we can weigh out the pros & cons in each situation. For someone like Hilary, it is fairly clear to me that this woman is frankly evil and has no beneficial role on this earth, and furthermore poses a great threat to many innocent individuals.

In this case, the most compassionate thing to do for her past and potential future victims is a swift removal IMO.
I had the thought that if there was a way to get Killary to tell the truth about many things....fat chance.
Have to agree with you.

This is great news! The more information Hillary gets from the court and makes public, the closer Hillary's fate approaches that of Epstein. Deep State is psychopathic and does not regret the lives of his devoted pretenders, even if they are psychopaths. They will sacrifice everyone's life even if I don't know how well and how well he served them, because there is nothing like gratitude, love, they will throw everyone away to keep themselves in hiding. This time we are the ones who seek the truth and the truth will set us free. There is still a long way to go to full disclosure, and these are only individual stones, but world psychopaths in power positions are slowly being revealed.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Sometimes the most compassionate thing to do (for the betterment and protection of other people, if not entire countries) is to remove the evil influence once and for all.

There is also the matter of facing consequences of one's actions. And while there can be compassion in case of people, who caused harm to others out of ignorance, often they still have to deal with the consequences and the fallout. As the saying goes, "ignorance of law excuses no one".

But much harsher approach can and should be taken toward people like Hillary, who intentionally, and particularly without remorse, destroyed and led to death of so many lives. People of conscience can't look at the person like this and not wish for such an evil to be completely eradicated. And hopefully in the way that will act as a balancing act for all the pain and suffering they caused. ;-)

As for educating oneself, I recommend you to read this short thread about Ken McElroy and the effect he had on people, and what was done in the end.
I will never forget her laugh when Kadafi was killed (and when he was killed in horrendous circumstances). Just for that I wish she will be put in a capsule and send in a black hole in the space.

Back
Top Bottom