Hits for the Cs - US one of the most controlled societies on Earth

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Did anyone claim this one for the Cs yet? Curious that they made a statement way back in the '90s transcripts (or early 2000s, I think), that stuck with me so well, yet I must be misremembering the wording very badly because I cannot find it despite searching and searching the transcripts.

Does someone know the quote or can help find it? It was something along the lines of the USA being one of the most controlled societies on Earth.

I call this one a hit for the Cs on the basis of what we're seeing regarding public protests around the globe, with nothing in the USA approaching the size and duration of protests in Europe and many other places. People in the USA seem to be far less aware of what's going on, feel far less threatened, and thus less motivated to take to the streets.

It also makes sense that control would be so great in the USA, given that the Cs also said it was a (the?) major stronghold/center of consortium power.

Riots and destruction in 2020 don't count. That looks engineered, encouraged, and allowed by the American PTB.

From session August 6th, 2005;
Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?
A: 12% if you define it rigidly. (group amazement at this figure)
A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca?
(Perceval) So it’s a Zombie nation then?
A: You took the words right out of 6th density.
Q: (Perceval) so does HAARP only affect the US population?
A: Mostly.
Are you referring to this session?

Are you referring to this session?
Thanks for the search. I don't think that's the one. If memory serves, it was a single sentence (that may have been one of several in a response). I typically have an excellent memory, but in this case, I searched through the transcripts with a bunch of relevant keywords, yet none turned up what I was looking for. I thought there was an explicit statement that identified the population or society of the US, relative to other nations, as more controlled, regimented, herded, restricted, under the ether, or something along those lines. Baffling. Maybe I jumped timelines or something. LOL. It would surprise me more if no one else got this message at any time, regardless of the wording.

Thanks for the search. I don't think that's the one. If memory serves, it was a single sentence (that may have been one of several in a response). I typically have an excellent memory, but in this case, I searched through the transcripts with a bunch of relevant keywords, yet none turned up what I was looking for. I thought there was an explicit statement that identified the population or society of the US, relative to other nations, as more controlled, regimented, herded, restricted, under the ether, or something along those lines. Baffling. Maybe I jumped timelines or something. LOL. It would surprise me more if no one else got this message at any time, regardless of the wording.
Or maybe a mandela effect.

Ark's caps doubling and disappearing.

Can someone remember perhaps an alternate timeline for a session as well.:-)

A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca?
(Perceval) So it’s a Zombie nation then?
A: You took the words right out of 6th density.
Q: (Perceval) so does HAARP only affect the US population?
A: Mostly.
This reminded me of the song trend that has been going on in a lot of sports stadiums and I couldn’t help but laugh sadly at the irony.

It’s almost like they’re mocking themselves. They start chanting the song in unisons The song is called “zombie nation KernKraft 400”

Maybe I’m biased because watching sports is the most torturous thing I can put myself through consciously.. lol

Does someone know the quote or can help find it? It was something along the lines of the USA being one of the most controlled societies on Earth.

I searched for 'United States' in the transcripts and this is what I found:

FEBRUARY 22, 1997

Q: (T) Ok, let’s go back to the beginning of the session, when we were talking about the acceleration/expansion on underground bases in preparation for the harvest. Is that world-wide, we’re talking
here?
A: Yes, but United States is focus, due to particularly cooperative power structure profile.
Q: (T) Do we want to ask about the power structure profile? (L) No, we know what that is; they agreed to
work with them. But, what I would like to know is what particular steps are being taken, what particular
activities are being stepped up?
A: Acquisition, staging, testing of planned activity.
Q: (L) And what is the planned activity?
A: Control of absolutely everything.
Q: (L) Well, swell! (T) That’s the one world government! That’s what they want! (L) OK, is there anything
in particular that we can do to…

Didn't find anything else, and maybe this wasn't what you were looking for either.

I thought there was an explicit statement that identified the population or society of the US, relative to other nations, as more controlled, regimented, herded, restricted, under the ether, or something along those lines. Baffling.
Maybe it was implied rather than being explicitly worded?

Let me add something from a cultural point of view, as a life experience that "precedes" the CS and without wishing to insult anyone. That Americans were "stupid" (obtuse) is an underground "truth" very close to unspoken (but always "differently told"), in the European culture where I was born. This was with a kind of simultaneous admiration for the power of getting everything done by force despite their dullness. Something like an awareness of being a colony anyway. For example, this was a known thing in academic or cultural or even operational contexts at the grassroots union level (tradition), both French and Italian ( I dare mention only those I have direct knowledge of) as I have already had occasion to say here. In my personal experience I saw the beginning of the definitive shift of the collective in 2001 (genoa massacre first and the twin towers then) , which was then consolidated in the year zero of 2014. At the present time I see no geographical differences in awareness. The program is complete.

I don't recall a specific quote saying the US is one of the most controlled societies on Earth, but your post reminded me of the concept of the frequency fence and it being especially strong in the United States / North America. There were also some articles on cassiopaea.org relating the frequency fence to HAARP, but they're quite long and I haven't gone through them yet. I included some quotes from the sessions about frequency fences and the US in case they might help. The 2004 session was the earliest one I could find with the context of the US being under the control of a frequency fence.

(dugdeep) We wanted to know about the border of the frequency fence. It's always referred to in terms of the US, but is there ever... Like, what about Canada and Mexico? Does it affect us, too?

A: Absolutely! It has no spatial boundaries, except that proximity to targeted areas are more intensely "hit".

Q: (fabric) Does the weakening magnetic field over North America have an effect on the frequency fence?

A: More like result of.

Q: (L) Okay, we've got our little crew here from Massachusetts and the New England area, and I think they've got some questions, so Mr. Premise, here's your cue! (Mr. Premise) Thank you. Well, given last week's session with the folks in North Carolina who are living in a networked living situation, we're not doing that here. We've been struggling with ways to make sure we're doing stuff, but we're kinda dispersed in our lives which makes it harder. We certainly feel the effects of the frequency fence pretty intensely in the United States. I always notice it when I come back from France. I'm energized for a few weeks, and then you just sink into the mire here. So we were wondering if there are things we should be doing in our situation. I know there are probably other people in a similar situation around the world. Are there things we should be doing to do more, to energize more, connect chakras, and all that?

A: How much space do you have at the new digs? Enough to form a "family tribe"?

Q: (Mr. Premise) I believe so, yes. We have a 4000 square foot house and about 12 acres.

A: What is the problem then? You have people and some space... Expand!!

(Nomad) I just wanted to know what happened to me, the strange stuff that happened to me two years ago?

(L) Be specific.

(Nomad) Well, there was some high strangeness, and there was a big HAARP spike at the same time it happened.

(L) When?

(Nomad) With the whole Z*** thing. I just kind of flipped out.

A: Can u say "love bite"?

Q: (Joe) You said there was high strangeness?

(Nomad) Yeah, there was this HAARP spike.

(L) And you think that had something to do with it? Could have.

(Nomad) Just to push me over the edge a little bit more.

(L) And you were susceptible. Could have been. So ask that specifically? Did it have anything to do with that HAARP spike?

A: Little.

Q: (L) I think they once said - and I'm pretty sure it was because I copied all that stuff onto the forum the other day - that HAARP was mainly used to control North America because it doesn't have the range.

(Joe) That was the frequency fence, right?

(L) Yeah. But then they've got satellites, so... I think you were manipulated. But you didn't want to hear it.

(Nomad) I wasn't in a state to hear anything.

(L) Just remember when you were in a state to not hear anything, and then the next time you're in that state, you'll hear it.

Q: (Ark) This I can accept. (L) See how stubborn he is? Unbelievable! (A***) Makes me look bad, man! I can't even be that stubborn. (A***n) So can I ask one question? So, eventually before too long I'm going to have to get back to the states to take care of business. Any particular dangers I have to be worried about, or just general vigilance? (Joe) Airplanes.

A: A bit more than "general" vigilance.

Q: (A***n) So, would I have to have my eyes peeled be an understatement, or...?

A: Very vigilant. Remember you will be walking into a frequency fence that may be hard to leave.

Q: (A***n) So, hard to leave because of the affect it will have on me, or hard to leave because they give me hassles about getting back out of the states?

A: Both.

Q: (A***n) So is there anything I can do in terms of the hassles they might give me to sort of mitigate that? Or what sort of things should I expect?

A: Knowledge protects only if applied.

Q: (A***n) I'm not sure I follow. Is it knowledge I have that I'm not applying?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (A***n) So any hints about what knowledge that I should be applying?

A: That you would be walking into such a condition.

Q: (A***n) Right. So, I'm taking it too lightly about going back there, and not really paying attention to how much it could affect me by being back there. Is that it?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (Galahad) What is the major problem facing the group at the moment?

A: Stalling frequency waves.

Q: What can we do to jump-start the group?

A: Requires will and knowledge. You share, they find will if it is there to find.

Q: (A) What kind of knowledge do we need to share?

A: That their lack of ability to see and do is due to deliberate stalling.

Q: (Galahad) Can you elaborate?

A: They are in a frequency fence being stored for later food.

Q: (A) Are we also in a fence? Or, are we different?

A: Quite.

Q: We are quite different?

A: Yes.

Q: What makes us different?

A: Seeing and doing.

Q: Well, if we have a network, different people are doing different things. They are at different levels. Shouldn't we consider it in this light?

A: You were in as bad condition before leaving the USA, remember?

Q: (Galahad) Can they overcome the stalling?

A: If they wish.

Didn't find anything else, and maybe this wasn't what you were looking for either.
I don't think it was, not sure, but it is close. "United States is focus, due to particularly cooperative power structure profile." Thank you for the search! All of these posts with such quotes are serving to remind me of how bad it is.

I personally believe that transnational globalists are calling the shots from wherever they are (around the world), and the USA is their chief tool, their primary economic, military, and propaganda bully, used as needed. So it makes sense that a lot of time/effort would have gone into ensuring that the US "power structure profile" has been cultivated to be what it is.

Last edited:
I think this qualifies as a 'hit'. Recent events are pointing towards the US falling out of favor with its traditional "allies", primarily caused by the Russ-China push towards multi-polarity.

September 3, 2008

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight’s adventures with “US is headed for destruction”?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler’s madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q:
(L) Wasn’t a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany…

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

A: And more.

Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?

A: Not exactly… but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.

This one?

Cs Session 18th December 2021 said:
Q: (L) Okay, next question:
(LQB) VAERS vax injury database indicates that some vaccine batches are much more toxic than others from the same manufacturer. Is this intentional?
A: Partly, but mainly due to gross incompetence and negligence.

I think this qualifies as a 'hit'. Recent events are pointing towards the US falling out of favor with its traditional "allies", primarily caused by the Russ-China push towards multi-polarity.
Joe,
Interesting stuff. But how it goes along with electronic/digital global concentration camp? Imo, all of the states comply with Schwab’s narrative. China will give a head start with western deep state narrative. Russia is also following the task. So how come these states/countries are being divided by forumites on what is ‘good and bad’?

Back
Top Bottom