Hope for change in Germany and the EU? Sahra Wagenknecht announces new political party called "BSW": Alliance Sahra Wagenknecht - Sanity and Justice

Another possibility that I wouldn't discount is that Wagenknecht might not be who we think she is (and by extension her new political party, BSW). Maybe she is a mole of some kind (knowingly or unknowingly)? What makes me consider that possibility are the concerns brought up above:

There is one thing that has bothered me about Wagenknecht and still does. Namely, her willingness to say things that I consider to be verging on betrayal and/or going along with something of that kind. Or similarly, going along with defaming and even also instigating it herself. Or worse. I don't think anyone can really imagine what kind of pressure a person in this position in germany has to endure at this point, especially with the kind of positions she is advocating. I think it must be extremely difficult on a scale that is hard to even imagine. I understand that, but still, things like this bother me. And I do understand that there is hardly any person anywhere who could stand firm in face of such pressures, in front of people like Lanz. You really would need an incredibly thick skin. In order to get a chance to do anything of significance, there is the temptation (and huge pressure) to go along with betrayal and defaming of people and organizations and/or with propaganda points in general. And that is what has and still bothers me with Wagenknecht, which I think can be seen here again.

I do think she really wants to do something good, but I have a strong distaste against some of the methods she is using and/or going along with. But probably at this point, in this climate in germany, it would be a miracle for someone like that, to not cave in, to some extent.

Coupled with her being a career politician, who speaks and acts (also body language wise) pretty similar to all seasoned politicians in germany. If you know what I mean: The typical robotic politician talk/act/rethoric/behavior. Further, in the above-mentioned Lanz interview, that I found so disturbing, it is quite clear that Wagenknecht used the same talking points and defamation agendas the mainstream uses in a couple of instances. She even instigates that stuff by herself, in order, for example, to seemingly frame the AFD as a "NAZI party" and those who vote for them. It was quite extreme. Later in the interview, she somewhat relativized her previous defamatory statements in that regard, though.

And apart from that, connected to the above: The way Volker Pispers (a famous left leaning anti-establishment comedian in germany, who retired years ago, and I liked very much) was brought into the discussion in the Lanz interview was kind of strange. At first, Wagenknecht refused to say his name (Pispers) because she said she respects him and his work and doesn't want to put bad light on him (convincingly so). She explained that the E-Mail contact she had "with the extreme right wing person" was because that guy set up a dinner with her and Pispers, and she wanted to meet this interesting person (Pispers). Then Lanz said something like "I know what you guys are thinking (addressing the two "investigative journalists"), you are thinking about this undisclosed comedian". Lanz can "mind read"! Sure... Then later one of those "investigative journalists" who "exposed" the recent "secret talks about deportations of foreigners" said "it was Volker Pispers" when Wagenknecht talked about the situation, which Wagenknecht (seemingly reluctantly) admitted then. My question is, how did the "investigative journalist" know that it was Volker Pispers? Did Wagenkecht tell him that it is Pispers, before the show started? If so, that seems to be a sneaky move from Wagenknecht; A betrayal and by doing it dragging Pispers into the mud. If that should be the case, Wagenknecht surely would have known that the journalist will disclose his name, while she herself presented "respect" and "loyalty", wanting to protect Pispers. There are four ways I can think of how the journalist knew Pispers name: 1: Wagenknecht told him, 2: The "Right extremist" who set up the meeting with Pispers and Wagenknecht (and was present himself at the dinner) told it to the journalist, 3: Volker Pispers himself gave his name to the journalist, 4: Wagenknecht's E-Mail account was hacked by intelligence agencies who told the journalist Pispers name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom