Hope for change in Germany and the EU? Sahra Wagenknecht announces new political party called "BSW": Alliance Sahra Wagenknecht - Sanity and Justice

Another possibility that I wouldn't discount is that Wagenknecht might not be who we think she is (and by extension her new political party, BSW). Maybe she is a mole of some kind (knowingly or unknowingly)? What makes me consider that possibility are the concerns brought up above:

There is one thing that has bothered me about Wagenknecht and still does. Namely, her willingness to say things that I consider to be verging on betrayal and/or going along with something of that kind. Or similarly, going along with defaming and even also instigating it herself. Or worse. I don't think anyone can really imagine what kind of pressure a person in this position in germany has to endure at this point, especially with the kind of positions she is advocating. I think it must be extremely difficult on a scale that is hard to even imagine. I understand that, but still, things like this bother me. And I do understand that there is hardly any person anywhere who could stand firm in face of such pressures, in front of people like Lanz. You really would need an incredibly thick skin. In order to get a chance to do anything of significance, there is the temptation (and huge pressure) to go along with betrayal and defaming of people and organizations and/or with propaganda points in general. And that is what has and still bothers me with Wagenknecht, which I think can be seen here again.

I do think she really wants to do something good, but I have a strong distaste against some of the methods she is using and/or going along with. But probably at this point, in this climate in germany, it would be a miracle for someone like that, to not cave in, to some extent.

Coupled with her being a career politician, who speaks and acts (also body language wise) pretty similar to all seasoned politicians in germany. If you know what I mean: The typical robotic politician talk/act/rethoric/behavior. Further, in the above-mentioned Lanz interview, that I found so disturbing, it is quite clear that Wagenknecht used the same talking points and defamation agendas the mainstream uses in a couple of instances. She even instigates that stuff by herself, in order, for example, to seemingly frame the AFD as a "NAZI party" and those who vote for them. It was quite extreme. Later in the interview, she somewhat relativized her previous defamatory statements in that regard, though.

And apart from that, connected to the above: The way Volker Pispers (a famous left leaning anti-establishment comedian in germany, who retired years ago, and I liked very much) was brought into the discussion in the Lanz interview was kind of strange. At first, Wagenknecht refused to say his name (Pispers) because she said she respects him and his work and doesn't want to put bad light on him (convincingly so). She explained that the E-Mail contact she had "with the extreme right wing person" was because that guy set up a dinner with her and Pispers, and she wanted to meet this interesting person (Pispers). Then Lanz said something like "I know what you guys are thinking (addressing the two "investigative journalists"), you are thinking about this undisclosed comedian". Lanz can "mind read"! Sure... Then later one of those "investigative journalists" who "exposed" the recent "secret talks about deportations of foreigners" said "it was Volker Pispers" when Wagenknecht talked about the situation, which Wagenknecht (seemingly reluctantly) admitted then. My question is, how did the "investigative journalist" know that it was Volker Pispers? Did Wagenkecht tell him that it is Pispers, before the show started? If so, that seems to be a sneaky move from Wagenknecht; A betrayal and by doing it dragging Pispers into the mud. If that should be the case, Wagenknecht surely would have known that the journalist will disclose his name, while she herself presented "respect" and "loyalty", wanting to protect Pispers. There are four ways I can think of how the journalist knew Pispers name: 1: Wagenknecht told him, 2: The "Right extremist" who set up the meeting with Pispers and Wagenknecht (and was present himself at the dinner) told it to the journalist, 3: Volker Pispers himself gave his name to the journalist, 4: Wagenknecht's E-Mail account was hacked by intelligence agencies who told the journalist Pispers name.

Last edited:
In case you haven't noticed: Recently, the new BSW party is making quite some waves in Germany in local elections together with other "bad" parties such as the AFD. The pressure from those parties has become so strong that the green party has lost dramatically (YEAH!!!). So much so that the heads of the party in the government have now resigned in the usual disgusting/hypocritical "virtue signalling" way.

Interestingly, in contrast to the AFD, now a number of established and "good" parties, such as the CDU/CSU (the party of former chancellor Merkel) become open to work with the BSW but not with the AFD. Another interesting point is that Wagenknecht (the head and founder of BSW) was apparently by far the most frequently interviewed guest on German mainstream news/TV over the last months. It is also interesting to observe how German mainstream radio sometimes reports about BSW, seemingly not in much bad light. But sometimes, in a bad light.

So, with the previous speculations in this thread, you really have to wonder if Wagenknecht and/or BSW was deliberately created by the PTB as an "alternative" to parties like the AFD? Some sort of "cointelpro" operation?

Having said that, I do think we have to wait and see how things develop and how much realness is really in the BSW.

Last edited:
I like Wagenknecht and even helped out in her "Aufstehen" organization several years ago. The problem in the current political climate in Germany is that her party BSW cannot really work together with either the traditional parties or the AfD, for different reasons. If she gives in to the pressure of working with the traditional parties, there is the danger of the BSW becoming irrelevant as a part of the old dying system.

I do wonder if there is a chance to work together with the AfD at least in the areas where they are in agreement. Maybe the CDU needs to stop its AfD blockade first, which may be possible if the CDU also keeps losing elections. But for now the CDU benefits from being in the opposition, giving them a boost.

I do wonder if there is a chance to work together with the AfD at least in the areas where they are in agreement.

I certainly think that if the BSW wouldn't behave so extremely pro Propaganda and mainstream wise towards the AFD that they now could already approach majority territory together with them in some states and maybe even in the whole of Germany (if elections wouldn't be rigged)! A lot of the program of the AFD overlaps significantly with BSW. So from that standpoint, they could IMO already create a very serious threat to the establishment together. But so far, I have seen little evidence that BSW would consider something like that, in fact, what I have seen so far is quite the opposite.

I like Wagenknecht and even helped out in her "Aufstehen" organization several years ago. The problem in the current political climate in Germany is that her party BSW cannot really work together with either the traditional parties or the AfD, for different reasons. If she gives in to the pressure of working with the traditional parties, there is the danger of the BSW becoming irrelevant as a part of the old dying system

Wagenknecht has an air of authenticity about her, but I'm still split whether this could be wishful thinking on my part.

As she has become a regular on state television talk shows you might think that she has a role to play in the system.
If they thought that BSW would capture a lot of voters from the AfD they were utterly wrong.

According to the shift of votes diagrams BSW mainly attracted people from the SPD, Linke and the Greens.
BTW Alexander Mercouris recently likened the BSW people to yesteryear's German social democrats.

But how many BSW people are there anyway? After nine months of existence the party is still short on personnel.

Any of those people expecting Wagenknecht to confront the state (the German simulation of state and democracy)
left and right should bear in mind that she's probably not as bullet-proof as Donald Trump is.

One bullet (or accident) and her personality-centered new party will crumble.

I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt as she could prove invaluable in a post deep-state government.

But how many BSW people are there anyway? After nine months of existence the party is still short on personnel.

The reason for that is quite unique in politics or at least in german politics:

The party was set up from the beginning (apparently from Wagenkecht herself) to not allow just any person that applies to become a member. Instead the candidates that become party members get hand picked apparently by Wagenknecht herself (and her confidants?). The publicly expressed purpose of that was from the beginning to prevent wrong people to enter the party (infiltration) and get people that are competent. That’s why there are so few BSW members and why it takes so long for the party to grow in terms of significant/big numbers of people in it. Despite that BSW already has reached quite impressively high vote counts in those regions where people can vote for the party. I‘m not sure you really need big numbers of actual members in a party to do a good job. Maybe it is a good idea to instead have just fewer and apparently more “trustworthy“ and “competent“ members? So far it seems to work out quite well for BSW. But how that would look like if they get out of an opposition role into decision making in local and federal governments remains to be seen.

Last edited:
So it appears that Wagenknecht and/or BSW focus on quality instead of quantity in terms of people in the party. Which sounds very good at least on the surface. It could also very well be that Wagenknecht and/or the BSW is choosing such a hand picking procedure in order to only get people in that are at least somewhat blackmail proof and/or resistent. It should be remembered that Wagenknecht is a seasoned politician who probably knows more than just a thing or two about how dirty and tricky the politics business is in reality.

And it should also be remembered, as mentioned earlier, that Wagenknecht‘s husband is a pretty famous and old german politician who also recently wrote some rather interesting books that advocate for a break off from the american empire: Oskar Lafontaine.

So if you look at all those pieces what is happening could be more than just a bit interesting. And Wagenknecht alone might already be a heavyweight going into “the fight“. And if you consider her husband in the background, the position might become even more heavy weight class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom