Horowitz Lyme-MSIDS questionnaire

Scottie said:
I scored 6.
Do I win a prize? :wow:

Yes. From the Center for Tick Biteology:

Cloverdale_FTLoBacon.jpg

I scored a 25 and was bitten about ~2 years ago? I was fairly sure I found it almost immediately and completely removed the tick but now I'm not so sure after taking this. I never had a fever or a rash appear.

Thanks for posting this, Aragorn. I downloaded and saved the PDF version.

I scored 25. My mother scores around 72. After I do some more reading/research, I think I'm going to see if I can get her checked out for some kind of concrete diagnosis (not necessarily tick-borne disease, but any of the kinds of infections discussed in the AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY INFECTIONS thread) - IF I can find a competent doctor. She really has had these "zig-zagging" symptoms for a couple of decades. She's also had a meningioma (very slow growing benign brain tumor) for a couple of decades. Could be either or both that cause most of her symptoms.

13 for me.

I'm still going to look at the protocol though because I'm sure I've got something nasty camping out in my lungs. Once a year or so I get a heavy chest cold. It takes about two months to clear, even after I'm mostly feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom