How dementia simply erases the world around someone....

Oh my,

So sorry to learn about the passing of your friend, and such a sudden event too. I think you're right, sometimes we can isolate ourselves from the world, and grow separate, and spare ourselves a lot of pain in life, but at the same time miss out on all the joy that comes from sharing our lives and witnessing other's lives as they are shared with us.

There's no right or wrong answer as I've come to find out, there's the choice one makes daily and with each one comes something you gain and something you loose.

Please accept my condolences. May your friend rest in peace.

Sorry to hear about your other friend Mililiea.. So sudden, full on :( I'm glad it sounds like you live in such a good community there with everyone coming together when something bad happens..

I can't remember whether I read this on SOTT or here on the forum, but apparently some people with serious brain issues can function normally, just before passing, even if they have never been able to do so. The theory being that the mind/brain is non-local, at least that is how I remember it. Perhaps your grand-mother stopped being angry with your grand-father when she somehow knew that he was waiting for her, hence the wedding-ring?

I've heard of something like that happening too, where sometimes when somebody with dementia/etc is very near to passing on, they become totally lucid for a while, and are able to talk with their loved ones normally, as if they "came back" to say goodbye..

Last edited:
I can't remember whether I read this on SOTT or here on the forum, but apparently some people with serious brain issues can function normally, just before passing, even if they have never been able to do so. The theory being that the mind/brain is non-local, at least that is how I remember it. Perhaps your grand-mother stopped being angry with your grand-father when she somehow knew that he was waiting for her, hence the wedding-ring?

I've heard of something like that happening too, where sometimes when somebody with dementia/etc is very near to passing on, they become totally lucid for a while, and are able to talk with their loved ones normally, as if they "came back" to say goodbye..

Could your perception of this floating information come from these sessions?

Q: (Pierre) During a past session, it was mentioned that a few minutes after death, there is a burst in genetic transcription that's related to the genetic body disconnecting from the information field. Also it has been noted by several witnesses that before people die, they have a sudden burst of energy. They're not sick anymore, and then they die. Why?

A: A shift in the internal EM field releasing bonds that constrict.

Q: (L) Ya know, it's funny. I noticed that same phenomenon before having each one of my babies. I would be suffering horribly during the pregnancy, and then all of a sudden I'd feel really, really good. Twelve hours later, BOOM!
Session 22 September 2018

Q: (Gaby) So then how is there terminal lucidity when the brain is not working anymore? Like when a person is dying and they have brain damage, but then they wake up and say goodbye as if nothing is wrong right before they die?

A: When the soul or life force is in the process of separating, it is in a position to escape the restrictions of damaged physiology.

Q: (Joe) Pierre asked about that in a previous session not too long ago. How people have a burst of energy before they die...

(L) What did they say?

(Joe) Pierre threw out the idea and they agreed. Something about information. Do you remember?Artemis(Pierre) Yeah...

(L) Here I think they're saying that when it releases, it can override the restrictions. In fact, probably what the person is experiencing is NOT a revival of the brain, but the manifestation of...

(Joe) There are some crazy examples of that. People who are old and ill and didn't speak for a period of time before they died. And then suddenly they woke up and spoke. But there are other cases of young people who died relatively young who'd never spoken a word in their lives who are more or less in a coma or severely handicapped. They never spoke a coherent word, and then just before they die they speak for the first time in their lives in full, proper language that they never used from the day they were born.

(Pierre) The human being is the marriage of the soul and the physical. Especially people dying, the physiology is impaired. But they're married together, so the physical restricts the soul. But just before death, the soul gets freed from the body. It's not restricted anymore.

(L) And it can turn around and control the body that it wasn't able to do before because it was so tied to it, embedded in it, so to say.

(Pierre) So when you hear someone saying unexpected words, it's not a revival of the body or brain. It's the death of the body and the free soul that finally expresses itself.

(L) And still using the instrument in the same way that, say, mediums do. Only you're using your own body in the way a spirit would use it.

(Joe) While that person was in the body, their brain might have been damaged where they couldn't speak at all.

(L) It's mediumistic use of your own body.

(Andromeda) You're self-possessed! [laughter]

(Pierre) It's a shift from symbiosis of soul and body to channeling.

(L) You're channeling your own soul.

(Chu) It's also more proof that the brain is just an antenna. If you can produce actual speech and your brain is damaged?

(L) It's not all there is. There's something else happening.

(Chu) And the brain is not essential for stuff like speech.

A: You are all on a good way to exploring with faith.
Session 23 March 2019

(Joe) There are some crazy examples of that. People who are old and ill and didn't speak for a period of time before they died. And then suddenly they woke up and spoke. But there are other cases of young people who died relatively young who'd never spoken a word in their lives who are more or less in a coma or severely handicapped. They never spoke a coherent word, and then just before they die they speak for the first time in their lives in full, proper language that they never used from the day they were born.
(Pierre) The human being is the marriage of the soul and the physical. Especially people dying, the physiology is impaired. But they're married together, so the physical restricts the soul. But just before death, the soul gets freed from the body. It's not restricted anymore.
(L) And it can turn around and control the body that it wasn't able to do before because it was so tied to it, embedded in it, so to say.
(Pierre) So when you hear someone saying unexpected words, it's not a revival of the body or brain. It's the death of the body and the free soul that finally expresses itself.
That's it, zak! Thank you, it was the 2019 session I was thinking of. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom