How Not To Be

Windmill knight said:
Furthermore, since this applies to everything and everyone, you are never really alone, even if you are. Isn't that great?

It is! We definitely do have a front row seat :wizard:

Psyche said:
Windmill knight said:
Furthermore, since this applies to everything and everyone, you are never really alone, even if you are. Isn't that great?

It is! We definitely do have a front row seat :wizard:

Thanks for the continuation of your thoughts and for your post Windmill knight on perceptions of aloneness and yet being within the DCM; "you are never really alone".

This brings to mind 'The Life Beyond the Veil' thread, without the "religious gloss" and the words of Chief Seattle in his “Response”

CS said:
And when your children’s, children think themselves alone, in the field, the store, the shop, upon the highway, or in the silence of the pathless woods, they will not be alone. In all the earth, there is no place dedicated to solitude. At night, when the streets of your cities and villages are silent, and you think them disserted, they will throng with the returning hosts that once filled them and still love this beautiful land.

I often think about both these along with our ancestors of history and have a sense that indeed we are not alone (not in physicality). The universe just seems so quantum and complex that could not of mind shut the door on these possibilities. How it works, don’t know, yet I keep trying to remember myself and listen and see the many possibilities, and as you said, (in these times especially) that is worth repeating, “We definitely do have a front row seat.”

Maybe title of this topic should be "How to properly Be" ?

My way to be is to fully include awareness in everything I do.Just when I'm doing something I include awareness totally.

And here is the point,it is not concentration.
it is awareness,wakefulness,vigilance.
When I fell that I concentrated on something(which I avoid as much as I can),I can fell that some port of my body is constricted,a hand, a finger,a leg ,mouth etc,and my breath become short and "belly breathing" is not present.It is like old maxim "What is above so is bellow"
When I concentrate I can feel "the frequency fence" and can feel the subtle fight in me, but when "I'm" in awareness I can feel as far as I can sense with all senses.More so I can feel the outside world as part of me,and every distortion as somehow my doing,but also I can feel the "doings of Control System",I can literally see that something is wrong with this "Roman world".
When I'm in nature I can only sense "The Life" and cannot sense the Control System,i can only see and sense the wild beautiful Mother Nature overflowing in Life

But what I know for sure is that knowledge rooted in awareness (and vice versa) always protect,and knowledge+awareness will set everybody free.

As of "non being" or "not to be" I simply think that it is like sleep or death when we rest from "being" in this STS world

Back
Top Bottom