How to change your emotional state?

If it was not for those prevailing frequencies, there would be no need to do The Work. We do The Work in order to be able to overcome them.

I agree that those negative frequencies motivate us to become aware of, and counteract, them. However, the work I meant would be needed regardless of those frequencies. I mean, even if we were living in a 3D STO world, we would still need the self-work 'of conscious personal relation to God/Being/Positivity' although I know that the concept of self-work cannot be limited with this idea, and I don't either. Apparently, the main reason for the fall from 3D STO in the long-wave cycle was, arguably, the lack of work on self.

In the second episode In Search of the Miraculous: Holy Grail Symbolism & Early Christian Mystery w/ Laura Knight-Jadczyk on the end Laura talks about, among other things, situations when someone triggers our emotional reaction:

And then there’s also something that’s very difficult. We call it the doctrine of present, which is when you’re in a situation that causes you to have an emotional reaction and you have to learn this and then you have to practice it in your life. Like your boss says or does something or one of your coworkers or whatever and you feel the heat rising and you know when it gets up to here that you’re going to say or do something that you’re going to wish you didn’t say or do and the trick is to be able to stop it here.

And to sit in it and cook with it and to be able to bring your brain into focus, because the minute that he gets up here, your brain is going to be thinking in a different way.
This is very helpful. Each time when you manage to stop the reaction and don't react in a way that could stir the situation you can feel peace and satisfaction afterward.

I was talking about it with my friend and she said that sometime she can control reaction, but sometimes she burst in the anger and everything that she tried to achieve falls apart. And also, after each controlled situation the anger rises. Which is quite opposite of what we want to do. She didn't manage to rationalize situation or make space for understanding which is important part of this practice.

Every new situation in which we succeed in this can be a new incentive for further practice.

In the second episode In Search of the Miraculous: Holy Grail Symbolism & Early Christian Mystery w/ Laura Knight-Jadczyk on the end Laura talks about, among other things, situations when someone triggers our emotional reaction:

This is very helpful. Each time when you manage to stop the reaction and don't react in a way that could stir the situation you can feel peace and satisfaction afterward.

I was talking about it with my friend and she said that sometime she can control reaction, but sometimes she burst in the anger and everything that she tried to achieve falls apart. And also, after each controlled situation the anger rises. Which is quite opposite of what we want to do. She didn't manage to rationalize situation or make space for understanding which is important part of this practice.

Every new situation in which we succeed in this can be a new incentive for further practice.

Yes, if you are aware that the reaction you are about to make will most likely make an already negative situation even more negative, it would be great if you could desist from giving that reaction. But depending on the specific situation, sometimes your burst of anger in your reaction is inevitable and natural, kind of necessary. Knowledge protects. I mean one needs to increase one's awareness of various aspects of the situation retrospectively and prospectively.

One of the things that especially attracted my interest in that podcast which Laura said:

…people don't realize that the main thing you need to do is you need to fuse yourself into a singular being because all of us have programs. And I wrote about programs in the Wave, you know, how you have these psychological programs. You're attuned to this, you're attuned to that, you like this, you don't like that, you know, all of those things are, you know, going all these different directions. You're one person with this person and you're somebody else with the other person and trying to fuse yourself into a singular being is not so easy.
What I was trying to describe is closely related to this.

Back
Top Bottom