How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

Well , basically yes. :D
I am loud thinking here , that it might be safer. On the other hand it is quite risky.
Anyway , right now I am trying to focus on things that are (imo) more important , like getting info delivered to others , EE , detox etc. etc.
Without the basics I won't go anywhere anyway :D
I know that it can be a nail to my coffin , but I am a kind of person that tries to face the problem only when the problem already exist , I mean real problem , therefore preserving more energy.
At the same time I am considering different scenarios to eventually forsee what may happen.
Thats why I find this discussion interesting , I might learn a lot from that :D

What is your reason for survival? To help others? Or just for yourself? If it is just for yourself, then things might not work out for you. But if you have a network, are involved in a work that should survive for the sake of humanity, it's a whole different ballgame.

Quote from: c.a. on Yesterday at 07:15:18 AM
<snipped randomly selected transcript excerpts>
So, what's your point?

Excuse me for not getting back to your question. I need to sort my thoughts out, as my sleeping pattern's are week, as well as breathing exercises, exercise regiment and certain personal commitment's . Over the next couple of days I hope bring these issue's in line, and will post an answer as soon as I am able. Thank you for your patience.

Laura said:
What is your reason for survival? To help others? Or just for yourself? If it is just for yourself, then things might not work out for you. But if you have a network, are involved in a work that should survive for the sake of humanity, it's a whole different ballgame.

I think what will determine our fate in this are our intentions and actions, whether or not we are trying to do something with ourselves - learn, network, detox and help others, expand the Fellowship. In short if one is doing meaningful work then it's likely that living your life in a way will prepare you for what's coming. Being in the 'right place at the right time'.

As Laura says we need to work on expanding the Fellowship and and getting as much info out there as possible. For this it might be a good idea to think about where you are currently, does that country make it harder to do these things, are you in a position to relocate etc.

What is your reason for survival? To help others?

Pretty much. Acctually thats why I wrote.

Anyway , right now I am trying to focus on things that are (imo) more important , like getting info delivered to others , EE , detox etc. etc.

Also

But if you have a network, are involved in a work that should survive for the sake of humanity, it's a whole different ballgame.

Exactly , thats why I am not so into looking for a place to hide/run. I am rather spreading a word here and there and looking for a positive feedback. (if it is about my local area)
At the same time I am thinking about different scenarios.

I find this topic very interesting because it has definitely been "gnawing" me and I'm glad it was brought up. I have a lot of friends and family in Iceland and Denmark. And you all probably know the winters in Iceland are full of snow. I ponder on how best to handle this situation. What can I do to help? Can some of them migrate here to Italy? I'm trying to inform people in the best way I can, without jumping out and shouting the truth as I'm sure many would not believe me, at least for now. So I am getting E-E out as best I can and sending articles and information about the climate in our world and what's really going on and what might happen in our near future.
Right now I am looking into buying a house for my family and I keep thinking that I need to have it as big as possible so I can house as many people as I can! Who? How many? Will anyone come? I don't have the answers but something tells me I should be as prepared as possible.
Makes me think of the remark made by the C's...

03-18-00 said:
Q: You also made a remark once that ice ages occur much, much faster than people ever
thought...

A: Yes.

Q: Do we need to invest in some mukluks and snowshoes?

A: ??

Q: Well, what I am trying to get at is: should we start stockpiling firewood?

A: Maybe.

Q: So, it could be that fast?

A: Oh yes, and faster when in response to global" warming."

Q: When you put "warming" in quotes, you obviously mean warming in more than just an
ordinary sense? Is that correct?

A: And/or not really "warm."

From "The Wave" chapter 1
Q: (L) Does any of this mean that the earth changes that have been predicted, may not, in fact, occur in physical reality as we understand it?
A: You betcha.
Q: (L) Does this mean that all of this running around and hopping and jumping to go here and go there and do this and do that is...
A: That is strictly 3rd level thinking.
Q: (L) Now, if that is 3rd level thinking, and if a lot of these things are symbolic, I am assuming they are symbolic of movement or changes in energy.
Q: (L) And, if these changes in energy occur does this mean that the population of the planet are, perhaps, in groups or special masses of groups, are they defined as the energies that are changing in these descriptions of events and happenings of great cataclysm. Is it like a cataclysm of the soul on an individual and or collective basis?
A: Close.
Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?
A: Step by step.
Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?
A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.
Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. There are people who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?
A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
Q: (T) Okay. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?
A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Let us not use our energy, as Laura states here: to run around and hopping and jumping to go here and go there and do this and do that is...the sky is falling thought process. Be where you feel happy. Use the time we have to enjoy the beauty of life and be aware and keep the knowledge of what’s happening around us like wars, the damage to our Earth and so on as a constant reminder to keep working towards our goal. By worrying about an ice age or what ever we are feeding the predators. We can create an environment that “may” prove to be a safe haven and this is just a possibility, not a probability. And if we keep aligning with STO, we may not even feel the cataclysm as stated above. OSIT

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the 4th density STS have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the STS beings to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?
A: Close.

A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.

Q: (T) We're developing a conduit to move us from 3rd density to 4th density. Once we have moved through the conduit does that mean we have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor the frequency?
A: Partly.

This makes EE the key to setting our frequency to help others move to 4D. This I believe is all we can do. We do not know the “when, where and how’s” this is all speculation and anticipation. We can see the damage building up, i.e. the Gulf spill, “global warming”, etc… Gathering the internal things that will help for survival, not the material things, is a good focus.

Q: (L) So, in other words, while all of this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth, we will be just on our 4th dimensional earth and this sort of thing won't be there, and we won't see the 3rd dimensional people and they won't see us because we will be in different densities which are not "en rapport", so to speak?
A: You understand concept, now you must decide if it is factual.

I am hoping that I am on the right path with this thinking here. It would be wonderful to create an alternative village or community where we are living all together on a daily basis. Preparing for anything coming our way and when the “Wave” arrives, we can all be in prayer together.

Hey there Bluestar and thanks for the insight! I agree with your input on the matter you're probably right on the this being very 3d thinking. I'm not putting any negative thoughts or feelings into this, somehow I am very positive about this whole "situation" even as I feel a great urgency as I suppose all of you do. I just try to do my best and onwards with the E-E! :)
But it keeps popping also in my mind that the C's said that the wave would come after the cataclysm. I guess I don't really know what to expect, the future is always open and I would like to be a little prepared to help anyone I can while this transition occurs. :)

Laura said:

Well spoken. Together we stand; divided, we fall.

Bluestar said:
I am hoping that I am on the right path with this thinking here. It would be wonderful to create an alternative village or community where we are living all together on a daily basis. Preparing for anything coming our way and when the “Wave” arrives, we can all be in prayer together.

Thanks for transcript flashback, Bluestar. I became intensely interested in intentional communities in the late 90's but came to the conclusion that very few of them were ever successful. However, I'm sure that a group of people dedicated to the principles taught here could make it work (root out the pathologicals). It would be a wonderful thing to live in a supportive environment engaging in meaningful work instead of sitting in front of a computer everyday in a cubicle, doing things the ultimately matter so little.

In the meantime I try not to focus on the fact that in my present location I'm -- a) surrounded by volcanos, b) sitting on top of earthquake faults that can become active, and c) my entire family residing in coastal areas where a tsunami can occur if the Juan de Fuca Plate decides to slip-n-slide. It should make life exciting should any of these things come to pass and I'm still here. ;) Anytime I find myself indulging in 3d survivalist thoughts of getting out of dodge, I think of the adage "Wherever you go, there you are..."

I find the album "Everything That Happens Will Happen Today" by David Byrne and Brian Eno an ideal soundtrack to these waning days. Good music and a little touch of beauty in a horrific world.

Actually that makes sense what you have been discussing, that it does not really matter where we are but who we are. I am constantly switching to 3D thinking, it is driving me crazy :mad:. I think that the reason why I am moving to Kelowna is because I have been informing people of the coming changes and no one is listening where I live now. Calgary just does not feel like it is a place where people will want to get together, work together and make this transition easier for all of us. We don't know what will happen with the internet; we might all lose connection with one another in the near future, but if we are around people who are more likely to awaken when in crisis then the work will be easier. I have never met a person in Calgary who has been open minded, and that is quite embarrasing considering that Calgary has over a million people. When I mention what is really going on in gulf of Mexico, everyone is surprised and they probably think that I am insane or something. I am telling people to get ready for a harsh winter and they think I am taking doomsday pills. It is really frustrating. I try to make people more aware and they really don't want the help. I think I am feeding 4D creatures this way. Trying to help those who obviously don't want any help.

So, tomorrow I am going to KElowna to look for a cheap place to live. I will let you know how it goes. I think my destiny might be heading that way.

I cannot wait to read more of your ideas for this preparation for Ice Age. I just hope we will not lose contact with this forum in the near future.

Hello Laura, What my thoughts on your impute to the "coming together" of bringing about "mass consciousness" to the public and the monumental task to be a very challenging effort. I believe this going to be grand opportunity considering the talents of the forum members from newbies to administrators. But but i have come to realize that it's going take just a little bit more than talent, as in financially resource's, And this relates to the session's i posted that in reference of investment and returns so to speak.

So as many understand the forum is fueled by donations. This what keeps the light, burning in all this darkness that is becoming darker each day. Where would i go to discuss this issues of the day on the net. Where could i go to be able to talk on the forum through intelligent dialogue in so many topics of to how to work though personal issues, and share experience's to those seeking clues to providing the skills to problem solving for themselves. How to navigate current global problems. Where on the net is there any site for information, that even comes close the transcript's (with the exception to the Bringer's, Wingmaker, Ra,) that can help lead to the path to the truth. By pointing a direction with the continued encouragement's to us to use our minds, rely on our own gifts of intuitions and network, to help connect the dots.

Of anything i have ever invested, in all my life, nothing has brought such tremendous returns as i have ever found as here on the forum. No bank, no religion, no politics, no governing body world politic. Wall Street will never even come close to the return on what little i have been given back over the years, in the wealth i have received to bettering my life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

There were times in my life that i did not realise what i had in my palm, until i lost it. And then when it was gone, did i comprehend the gap that followed in my life, due to the loss of what i had been take for granted. This was so in relationships, friends, and opportunities in life, to name a few.

So it not my intention to badger any one here about what one should give or not give. That is everyone's personal decision and yours only. Free will.

So now i need to dig and dig deep as there is in the wings of the current financial issue in the world, a possible and more probable coming global monetary currency collapse. So while the fiat money system still holds any value, that it might be time for me to make another investment in the future and possibly being part of bringing mass consciousness to humanity. One for all, all for one.

Mona said:
...I am telling people to get ready for a harsh winter and they think I am taking doomsday pills. It is really frustrating. I try to make people more aware and they really don't want the help. I think I am feeding 4D creatures this way. Trying to help those who obviously don't want any help.

Hi Mona. I think the last part of your sentence above is accurate, fwiw(I assume 4D is meaning STS). Gaia, this might be partial to your experience as well in trying to 'convince' family members/friends of what is to come.

It seems that in the end, most have no desire to learn and grow without a 'trigger event', possibly of apocalyptic proportion. :(

In my limited experience, where a person lives does actually make a difference in the day-to-day networkings of local community.

Mona said:
if we are around people who are more likely to awaken when in crisis then the work will be easier.

I think this is most likely to be true, but when the following is also true to a greater or lesser degree...

Mona said:
I have never met a person in [insert name of town] who has been open minded

...and, like me, one does not have the financial resources necessary to move, then one has to work with what one has. However, the future is open, and for this reason I think it is of the greatest importance to continue working on ourselves and aligning with the creative, STO, side of the universe as far as possible in everything we do. Because if we find ourselves in really difficult circumstances, and our end is nigh, at least we can look back on life and know that we did our best. OSIT.

Cholas said:
In my limited experience, where a person lives does actually make a difference in the day-to-day networkings of local community.

This is my experience too.

Back
Top Bottom