How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
From the latest Connecting the Dots article:

Two prominent voices on climate change spoke up in favour of global cooling at the 4th International Conference on Climate Change in Chicago this month. Dr. Don Easterbrook, a US geologist, told the conference that whatever global warming took place in the past decade has ended and we can now expect rapid cooling "for the next 2-3 decades that will be far more damaging than global warming would have been." Meanwhile Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, has predicted, based on the correlation of sunspot activity to global temperatures, that the next ice age could begin in 2014. We're not holding our breath waiting for someone to publicise what seems so flaming obvious to us: that cometary interaction with the inner solar system is the catalyst for the observed changes in solar and climate activity.

So maybe 2014, maybe even earlier (when I think about the C's quote "Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought.") or maybe later.

In this article (Cosmic Climate Change is Underway), we read:

Cosmic Climate Change

What is causing trails that might otherwise quickly dissipate to instead take on strange forms? The awesome meteor displays now happening on a regular basis provide a clue. Something wicked this way comes. The inner solar system has steadily become crowded with cometary debris. Don't expect officialdom to risk mass panic by explaining all this to you anytime soon - check out the data for yourselves. While some of the larger fragments penetrate to Earth's lower atmosphere (even to the ground) the upper atmosphere has attracted the electrically-charged particles discharged by comets and coated the planet in a film of variable density. The contrails of airplanes, rockets, space shuttles and incoming meteors become suspended in weird and wonderful form when they interact with the volatile mixture of cometary dust, ice crystals and volcanic plumes.

Eyjafjallajokull's eruption is another significant marker as we approach catastrophic climate change brought on by the build-up of comet dust in the upper atmosphere. The marked increase in the number of strong earthquakes and volcanism strengthens SOTT's hypothesis that the planet's rotation is slowing down, however slightly, weakening the magnetic field and thus literally "opening up" the planet.

Bear in mind that most volcanoes are underwater, so as they warm the planet's oceans more water is evaporated into the atmosphere where it meets the cooling upper atmosphere and precipitates rapidly as deluges of rain - or, as we've seen above, as snowfall where there shouldn't really be any. We are approaching a tipping point where the feedback loop rapidly locks the planet's climate cycles into ever-increasing precipitation falling back as snow. When we also factor in the low solar activity (sunspot numbers are at a 90-year low) and the planet's intensified water cycle (caused by the warming oceans), an abrupt system shift into a new Ice Age is on the cards. I don't dare call when this will happen, but I'm not alone in thinking that it will happen soon - very soon.

As we read: the coming ice age could be just one winter away, and I was wondering if you guys are preparing for this and how you prepare yourselves?

Is there anything we could do to prepare ourselves?

I don't want to focus on the body, but if our chances of surviving can be greater if we prepare ourselves for it, then why not go for it. The longer we're here and the fitter we are, the more we could help others who ask, if such a time will come. Knowledge protects..

Well, obviously, from the remarks the Cs made about ice ages and Atlantis (it's quoted in another thread but I don't remember which one), it seems that life and civilization does not have to end during ice ages. The problem is the period of transition and, of course, not being in a place that is going to be covered by a mile of ice.

Our thinking is that we need to continue to build the FOTCM organization so that it can do something for its members in a significant way. I obviously don't want to go into too much detail here, but suffice it to say that we need to generate a lot of funding rather quickly to do what we have in mind for the benefit of all our members, and it seems that it is only an organization that can do some of the things we have in mind. For example, as a well-funded employer of very specifically qualified individuals (i.e., must be members to fill the position), FOTCM can arrange for residency permits, etc. There are angles, and we are thinking about them.

For now, what needs to be done is to 1) get EE out there to ameliorate the suffering on the planet which can possibly change the vector of the transition; 2) teach EE and form EE groups from which FOTCM membership will grow; 3) Help us raise funds by direct contributions, increasing our membership, helping to promote EE so that everybody who can afford it will buy the DVDs.

Well, obviously, from the remarks the Cs made about ice ages and Atlantis (it's quoted in another thread but I don't remember which one), it seems that life and civilization does not have to end during ice ages. The problem is the period of transition and, of course, not being in a place that is going to be covered by a mile of ice.

Our thinking is that we need to continue to build the FOTCM organization so that it can do something for its members in a significant way. I obviously don't want to go into too much detail here, but suffice it to say that we need to generate a lot of funding rather quickly to do what we have in mind for the benefit of all our members, and it seems that it is only an organization that can do some of the things we have in mind. For example, as a well-funded employer of very specifically qualified individuals (i.e., must be members to fill the position), FOTCM can arrange for residency permits, etc. There are angles, and we are thinking about them.

For now, what needs to be done is to 1) get EE out there to ameliorate the suffering on the planet which can possibly change the vector of the transition; 2) teach EE and form EE groups from which FOTCM membership will grow; 3) Help us raise funds by direct contributions, increasing our membership, helping to promote EE so that everybody who can afford it will buy the DVDs.

October 7, 1994 F** and Laura
Q: Hello.
A: Hello.
Q: (L) What's your name?
A: Bayreera.
Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Are you the next in line for the energy disbursement?
A: Precisely. You are learning well.
Q: (L) Are you disbursing the energy to us?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are we giving energy to you?
A: Near. Our disbursement is akin to taking turns.
Q: (L) Is there an advantage to taking turns as opposed to having one communicant?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is the advantage?
A: Energy equalization.
Q: (L) Is it difficult for you to make contact with us?
A: No.
Q: (L) Would it be difficult for you to make contact with others?
A: Becoming easier with you.

November 26, 1994 F*** and Laura, T*** and J***

................You are not supposed to think.
And then, the second thing, this source said once way back: "Don't
take anything at face value, including this." Part of the light of
knowledge is that you would always be open to new information. (L)
Well, that is the parable of the talents. I keep hammering on that one
and one of these days I am going to write a little monograph on the
parables of Jesus. The parable of the talents is prefaced by the
phrase: "Now, knowledge of the kingdom is like unto a certain man
who went on a journey..." and he called his three servants together
and gave them each a certain number of talents. The talents
represent knowledge. Two of the servants invested their talents.
They were willing to take risks and give up what they had to get
more. The third was afraid of losing the little he had and he buried
his talent. So, the two increased their knowledge by repeatedly
giving up and getting back more. The master came back and the two
showed how they had made a killing on the market and the master
was pleased. But the servant who had buried his talent said:
"Master, I knew you were a hard man and you reaped where you did
not sow and I was afraid..." The master cast him into outer darkness.
And, remember, remember, remember, we are talking about
knowledge. He took his little bit of knowledge and he closed himself
off and hung onto that little bit for dear life... (F) Yet another
demonstration of service to self. He buried it so he could have it
instead of sharing it. It is continually reflected over and over.
Everybody out there has their one little talent and they are all
burying it for dear life. (T) Okay. Where were we. Just by being
positive will shut off the Lizzies desire to mess with me?
A: Yes.

August 8, 1995 F***, Laura, SV

Q: (L) Okay, the question has arisen: at the time of the transition to
4th density, is there going to be any assistance to those who are
newly arrived in that density, or does the knowledge of that density
come automatically?
A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice to find
one's way just as it is in the other densities. There is no one waiting
there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting
yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.
Q: (L) There was a discussion the other day and it made me curious.
It seems that some people simply do not have the capacity to
understand certain concepts. Is
this a function of vibrational frequency?
A: That is not quite hitting at the subject matter in the way in which
you desire to answer the question. In other words, it is a parallel
understanding pattern. It is not vibrational frequency that determines
ability to conceive of any particular notion. Vibrational frequency
involves the groove, or pattern, that one has chosen in
general terms. But, to give you an example, there are those who are
of very LOW, as you would measure, vibrational frequency, who are
able to conceive of
extremely complicated issues and have also discovered extremely
precise, complicated, and intricate answers to very complex notions
and problems from your
standpoint in the illusion.
But, the frequency vibrational level has more to do with the
emotional path that leads either to Service to Self at its greatest
possible expression, or Service to Others at its greatest possible
expression, not with intellectual capacity. So it is possible for a
completely STS individual at any density level to be completely
cognizant of all existence, just as it is possible for a completely STO
individual to be completely cognizant of all existence. It has nothing
to do with vibrational frequency because that is the emotional
pathway.
Q: (L) The reason I ask this is because I have noticed that certain
persons can skew the incoming material in the direction of their
particular prejudices because of
their emotional attachment to these prejudices. And I am sure that
my own prejudices have an influence as well. But, I notice that very
often the understanding of
the material by others is quite different from what F*** and I
understand. It seems that we all hear something different. Does this
indicate a vibrational differential
which could be considered a lack of rapport, or some other
phenomenon of which I am not aware?
A: The only phenomenon that is present here that is in any way
related to the situation you describe is what could be termed
intellectual capacity, which is not
related directly to vibrational frequency. Think, if you will, in your
lifetime have you ever met either a) an individual that you did not
perceive to be particularly
intellectually developed, who was, nevertheless, of a very kind and
loving and giving nature; or b) an individual whom you perceive to
have great intellectual
capacity who was, nevertheless, extremely selfish and non-giving
and not generous and not concerned about anyone's well being but
their own?
Q: (L) Yes. I know exactly what you mean. But there is still some
gap that I am trying to fathom here. I have a little theory that people
who are en rapport tend to
think in similar ways or with similar patterns, even if at different
levels. And I think that because of emotional similarity or identity of
purpose or orientation, that they
might almost begin to think as one mind or move as one body, to
work as a unit. Why is this not happening? Why the disparity?
A: The real issue involved is one of intellectual capacity, which, in
and of itself, can lead to all sorts of emotional entanglements and
frictions. It does not require a
differential in vibrational frequency level to produce the types of
symptoms that you describe. It is merely intellectual capacity that is
inferior rather than the
vibrational frequency level. Again, this vibrational frequency level
involves nature of being and emotion, not intelligence.

July 10, 1999
Q: (A) Mandelbrot is the name of a French mathematician who is famous because he discovered fractals and some laws that govern fractals and chaos. But, as to 'what' - some fractal images are also called 'mandlebrot.'
A: And where does this lead, Ark?
Q: (L) But that doesn't answer what matter is.
A: We are bringing you to the place where you can begin to path to understanding this.
Q: (A) That brings us to fractal properties of space time and such things.
A: What if matter were the "half-life" of energy?
Q: (C) Well, half-life is the decay factor. What if energy decays into matter? Is that what they are saying?
A: Be careful of the quote marks, they bring you to the crossroads. As in: "you take the high road, I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Scotland before ye."
Q: (L) I guess that means that we are not to use the usual interpretation of 'half-life,' but that there is a pun, a clue intended here that is to be deciphered.
A: Look folks, we cannot just spill the secrets of all existence all over this board, but we sure can open the doorways, yeah.
Q: (L) That brings me to a little question that I want to insert here. You have said that Service to Others means 'giving all to those who ask.' We are asking, so why aren't you giving all?
A: Not quite. Cannot abridge free will!
Q: (L) Well, my free will says that I want all the secrets of existence! I mean, other people are channeling sources that just dump endless answers to anything and everything...
A: Other people are channeling crappola.

Laura said:

Thank you Laura for your comment. It all sounds good to me and I'll do my best achieving these goals.

Hello Oxajil,
I dont think I can prepare enough for an ice age, ever. I hate winter and cold, and that is not an exaggeration. I am cold all the time unless it is 25 degrees Celsius, my circulation is a mess. And I live in Calgary where we get really nasty winters already. It is hard to plan when we don't know which places will be hit the worst, so that we could avoid them. I am planning on moving to Kelowna, which is a small city in British COlumbia, about 6-7 hrs. away. But this location is still in Canada, and it is cold in Canada. I used to live in SLovakia but I dont know if it would be any better there either.
I made the decision to move to Kelowna before the oil/volcano spill in Gulf of Mexico, and I am not sure if my decision is totally mine or influenced by 4D beings. Maybe Kelowna is a trap for me or maybe it will be a safer place. I don't have all the answers.

Probably all of you are as confused as I am. Which places on earth will be safer?

Probably all of you are as confused as I am. Which places on earth will be safer?

--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Last_glacial_vegetation_map.png

a map of the last iceage may be of help

rrraven said:

--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Last_glacial_vegetation_map.png

a map of the last iceage may be of help

But we don't know if the Earth will be on the same axis as it is now, so I'm thinking that using historical data on the previous ice age may not be a reliable guide on planning where to go.

There is a geological anomaly in Southwestern Saskatchewan called the Cypress Hills. It's the highest geological formation in Canada between Labrador and the Rocky Mountains. There is flora and fauna there that is unique to this small area because the ice from the last ice age surrounded it but did not cover it. This might be a good spot to consider, notwithstanding that it's a provincial park encompassed by ranchland, with a small population. It also has a plentiful supply of fresh clean water and comparatively mild winters.
I've left out a lot, but if you do a google search of "Cypress Hills" there will be more info.
Of course, this is not taking into account a different axis than the previous ice age. But I hope this helps.

But we don't know if the Earth will be on the same axis as it is now, so I'm thinking that using historical data on the previous ice age may not be a reliable guide on planning where to go.

very true,but assuming the Cs are correct ,we will loose the 23* tilt,so the closer you are to the equator where it is now, the ''safer'' you are to be in a temperate zone when it all shifts :P

not that any of this is practical,its just for the discussions sake after all IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE.....

Heh , all those pictures from previous Ice Ages mean that 'oh oh I am in trouble' :D
Serious now , I am wondering if it is in general a good idea to move , at least in my case.
I think that it is better to prepare for harsh conditions and then wait and see.
It is also possible that if Ice Age develops quickly , it might trigger mass panic which in turn may start various scenarios , like killings by army for example etc. etc. - basically chaos
At the same time , areas covered by Ice will remain calm, harsh but calm :)
Also , being prepared for the worst (mentally and physically) can always allow you to migrate if needed.
What do you think guys ?

Hi drygol --

drygol said:
At the same time , areas covered by Ice will remain calm, harsh but calm :)
Also , being prepared for the worst (mentally and physically) can always allow you to migrate if needed.
What do you think guys ?

The only thing that comes immediately to mind is that you're either under nine stories of snow when it drops, or you're not. If you are, what comes next will be a moot point unless you are very good at digging quickly and extremely well-insulated (remember, the freeze last time 'round happened so suddenly that mammoths have been found with undigested plants in their stomachs).

Those news are triggering some spicy paranoia-programmes in me, that I am trying to overcome. Fear makes me blind and it also makes me great food. So these horrible events are probably meant to trigger such responses :evil:. From now on I want to use bad news to learn this lesson. Give me all the 'bad news' to make THOSE food :D (food for thought)

This is how I want to prepare myself, no matter if those catastrophic events will actually come true or not, because otherwise I would prepare myself out of fear, but that wouldn't make any sense, would it? Right now I believe that it will be the moment of truth, the moment, when you have to decide on which side you are standing: Do you think it's an universe of Chaos or an universe of Order? Isn't that the lesson we could learn? After seeing things through a lense of gloom and doom I started to see things from a 'learning'-point of view -- seeing the potential of a mass consciousness and a mass awakening, the bright side of all this. I love the universe, no matter what will happen to me. I am just a part of it. As long as the cosmic mind exists, nothing can ever happen to me. If I truely know, nobody can take that away from me! Every man and every woman, who can feel, will see that there is a deep connection between all beings. It's bigger than I could have possibly imagined. If people can feel that connection, they will know that it is time to move on, together as one, time to step out the shadow of 3D-slavery -- the mechanics of fear, time to stop sleeping and start looking beyond the physical. Let's make everybody feel it! They will finally understand what life is all about. Do we really need another shock to learn that lesson? This is the lesson of life, the lesson of true existence. Let's face it with eyes wide open, no matter how horrible it may look! Let's make the decision. I say NO, I will not get lost in panic. NO, I will not let chaos rule my heart, BECAUSE this would be the exact opposite of what life is all about: Seeing the reality of true existence, seeing the lessons we all have to learn, together as ONE -- The Prayer of the Soul. We are ONE -- no matter what will happen. If all is lessons than this is our chance to show our beloved cosmic mind that we have learned to SEE beyond, to see with eyes wide open, that there IS Truth and that there WERE Lies, that we have learned this lessons. I believe we get the chance to become THE EYE OF THE STORM! I am hopeful. :flowers:

The only thing that comes immediately to mind is that you're either under nine stories of snow when it drops, or you're not. If you are, what comes next will be a moot point unless you are very good at digging quickly and extremely well-insulated (remember, the freeze last time 'round happened so suddenly that mammoths have been found with undigested plants in their stomachs).

I agree on that , but notice that for mamoth it is much harder to migrate because of weight, so it is very probable that those poor animals were literally buried under snow.
Also , I think it is easier for us (as humans) to determine when it is going seriously wrong with winter so we are able to do something before its too late.
Plus , I am not saying it will be easy :D

I don't know if it is right way of thinking , I am just saying that it might be a safer option , hence all this discussion.
I am also probably viewing that from a different angle since in northern Europe winters are called winters because of snow , not because of a date on calendar :D
Anyway , interesting topic :)

drygol said:
I agree on that , but notice that for mamoth it is much harder to migrate because of weight, so it is very probable that those poor animals were literally buried under snow.
Also , I think it is easier for us (as humans) to determine when it is going seriously wrong with winter so we are able to do something before its too late.

Oh, OK, I think I may have misunderstood you -- I thought you meant that you would wait until the ice age hit, and then migrate if it was too harsh, but you are actually suggesting migrating right before it hits -- do I have that right?

Back
Top Bottom