How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread and been so willing to share their fears,hopes, and advice. It's so difficult to contemplate what the world is about to experience!

shazam said:
Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread and been so willing to share their fears,hopes, and advice. It's so difficult to contemplate what the world is about to experience!

Shazam, you sound sad or worried. Keep up your morale, something good will come of this. I hope you feel accompanied by the forum. Share ours thoughts and feelings will be helpful to meet with calmness and fortitude the upcoming events.

Laura said:
Actually, ya'll might want to watch "Fast Runner."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atanarjuat

It's a great movie about life in the arctic AND how a society can be ponerized by just a few pathological individuals and what to do about them.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, being fascinated by their lifestyle....how they lived and survived in their surroundings. And it was interesting to watch how the ponerization began and was dealt with.

Actually, y'all might want to watch "Fast Runner."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atanarjuat

Those who are having difficulty finding this film on line can go to the web address below.
You will find video on demand and down loadable formats. A donation is asked for but not required.

It would be a good idea to donate some sum as this film is fascinating and in my opinion, Hollywood could take lessons from this group of Inuit film makers and actors!! I donated $10.00CAD. Also this film is the first of a trilogy.

http://www.isuma.tv/fastrunnertrilogy

I found a review at this address _http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=cold_comfort. It discusses the change in the ancient legend depicted in Fast Runner which I thought was rather interesting

Edit to add Donation amount

Well, fwiw, I live in a part of North America that has seen some bitterly cold and snowy winters: -50C, snow banks so high that you could walk into a second floor window. In fact, I have experienced a couple of nights when it was-no kidding--75C with the wind chill. As well as three months (Dec, Jan, Feb) running where the average temp was -30C, it never got above -25C, and as mentioned, a couple of times it was -75C with the wind chill.
My point is is that, although it was a struggle to get through, everyone adapted somehow.
And I am not trivializing an ice age where it could be much harsher than this, but in all honesty I am really not that concerned.
What I am concerned about is my spiritual development, dealing with my predator programs, acquiring and utilizing knowledge, networking more than I am, and being more of a positive and contributing force to FOTCM.
And what I can't control, in this case being the weather and climate, is just being prepared as much as I can be by doing what is in my power to do, and to help others.
Hope this makes sense.

Redrock12 said:
What I am concerned about is my spiritual development, dealing with my predator programs, acquiring and utilizing knowledge, networking more than I am, and being more of a positive and contributing force to FOTCM.
And what I can't control, in this case being the weather and climate, is just being prepared as much as I can be by doing what is in my power to do, and to help others.
Hope this makes sense.

It makes sense to me. :)

Although it is the soul that matters, learning (at least in 3rd density) seems to occur while in a physical body. Therefore, it makes sense to survive as much as is possible, tolerable and reasonable.

When we get such deep snow coverings in parts of Canada, it becomes difficult for all mammals to find adequate food supply. There is limited edible items worthy of gathering, as they are usually buried under the snow. Mammals that live on plants life end up conserving energy and eating items that barely sustain and certainly aren't on their top 100 yummy foods list.

And for the carnivores that eat the flesh of those mammals, the flavor of the less desirable foods is imparted into the meat.

Most who survive in such situations rely heavily on bringing in their winter meat before the winter, and preserve it so they may ration it out throughout the long, harsh winter. If they are fortunate to come across a mammal worthy of consuming, they do, but otherwise, the availability of food is quite limited. However, those living in such situations have the benefit of knowing that winter will only last so many months.

In an ice age, we might not get the benefit of cyclical seasons and winter could last for years.

Since in deep snow there is no significant foraging and mammals are starting to starve without access to their food supply, I can see significant survival challenges.

Even the inuit would find an ice age challenging.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Although it is the soul that matters, learning (at least in 3rd density) seems to occur while in a physical body. Therefore, it makes sense to survive as much as is possible, tolerable and reasonable.

Why? Perhaps a brief visit to 5D is planned for some of us. ;)

msante said:
Gonzo said:

Yes, but how can we know for sure. Being prepared for anything for me is a good idea. If I were left alive after whatever happens and was not prepared for it as best as possible, then who can I blame but myself. Now I am not saying that I am spending money I don't have on MRE's (meals ready to eat) or stock piling water, but have looked into a few survival things that could be helpful. Living in Florida has given me a handle on this type of issue because have lived through two major hurricanes where we did not have electricity for over a week. Puts things into a clear perspective.

Bluestar said:
msante said:
Gonzo said:

Yes, but how can we know for sure. Being prepared for anything for me is a good idea. If I were left alive after whatever happens and was not prepared for it as best as possible, then who can I blame but myself. Now I am not saying that I am spending money I don't have on MRE's (meals ready to eat) or stock piling water, but have looked into a few survival things that could be helpful. Living in Florida has given me a handle on this type of issue because have lived through two major hurricanes where we did not have electricity for over a week. Puts things into a clear perspective.

I think that we should not feel guilty about doing some preparation. Ultimately what has to happen, happen. As the song says:

Que Sera Sera,
whatever will be, will be;
The future`s not ours to see.
Que Sera Sera,
What will be, will be

:)

I am soon preparing a survival backpack filled with lots of survival stuff and I will put this backpack in my closet, so that whenever I need to get out of this place ASAP for whatever reason, I can grab my backpack and walk out of the door.

I cannot remember where I read this; but, someone said that, the war on terror might be a smoke screen for the government to set up somekind of shield against the comets. The article claimed that the proposed missile shield being set up in eastern europe might not be to deter iranians or russians but to protect europe incase of falling rocks from the skies. Then, yesterday I saw this interesting documentary about Nikola Tesla, who I must say was nuthing short of brilliant, not long before I had read abit of the Ra material and came across this:

Questioner: Then I would assume that you can’t name him. So I will ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

Anyways, the government and all the pyschopaths in power wouldnt be dumb enough to atleast not try and protect this planet in case of a comet, meteor bombardment. The Cs say that STS cannot picture itself losing so one would assume they would be working fulltime to try and maintain a functionable easy to rule planet intimes of cosmic crisis. Is it possible that, they could also use ray weopons as conjectured by tesla, where they shoot particles at high velocity towards any object and obliterate it as a primary defense against oncoming rocks?? Then employ missiles as a secondary measure. In the course of watching this show about Tesla, he was a crazy guy with crazy ideas and the narrator was like "Why is it people arent aware of him nowadays, he isnt as popular as the other great thinkers/inventors of history." If everything this guy did was to be removed and not happen, we wouldnt have AC current, we wouldnt have the radio, we wouldnt have computers, we wouldnt have any of this modern gadgetry. He also built this huge tower in colorado springs with the intent of providing FREE WIRELESS ELECTRICITY to the whole world but JP MORGAN who was financing the scheme realised how financially suicidal the whole idea was and pulled the plug on the project. If he could have been allowed to continue, who knows, we might not be so dependant on oil and what would that mean for climate change which is attributed to burning of fossil fuels and poverty which is inpart due to lack of access of vital access to electricity and all that implies! Different sources have different reasons on the reason why the project was halted, some say it was due to lack of financial backing, some say it was because TESLA realised his plans could be used by nefarious forces.

Anyways, to cut a long story short, it is conjectured that he may have discovered way more than is acknowledged and some of his discoveries may have gone to the secret government. HAARP, not as a tool to control weather eventhough he claimed he could indeed influence the weather but as a tool that could control biological systems was also one of his brilliant ideas.

Is it possible that these HAARP thing, will also be employed during the oncoming turmoil to keep control of the masses by influencing thought patterns...? The Cs say, the secret government started construction of HAARP in the 20's. Hmm, is it possible, that some of the inspiration could have come from tesla himself??

Anyways, if anyone is interested in watching the show here it is _http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/lost-lightning/. I have never come across a human being who was as brilliant and as crazy as this guy, am completely astonished by what 1 person can achieve. It's both scary and inspiring, to bad he got suckered into the illusion.

Maybe the question some people should be asking, is not how to protect themselves physically from oncoming comets, but rather how to protect the way you think from being manipulated and controlled by an external force, namely HAARP or any other piece of mind control device, when things start hitting the fan!! I guess the answer to this, might be gaining awareness.

Hi Luke,

luke wilson said:
I cannot remember where I read this; but, someone said that, the war on terror might be a smoke screen for the government to set up somekind of shield against the comets. The article claimed that the proposed missile shield being set up in eastern europe might not be to deter iranians or russians but to protect europe incase of falling rocks from the skies.

If you have read the comet series on SOTT and the relevant books about it, you will realize that if Earth is caught in a comet stream, there is no way to put up a shield against the comets. Just look at the images of the craters in Carolina to get an idea.

Anyways, the government and all the pyschopaths in power wouldnt be dumb enough to atleast not try and protect this planet in case of a comet, meteor bombardment. The Cs say that STS cannot picture itself losing so one would assume they would be working fulltime to try and maintain a functionable easy to rule planet intimes of cosmic crisis.

I think they wouldn't be dumb enough not to realize what we realize, that if caught in a comet stream, there is no way to protect against it. And since humanity as a whole survived previous comet bombardments, they would think that it would be the case this time around, and they would only need to protect their own butts in order to come out and rule the Earth again once it is over.

Is it possible that these HAARP thing, will also be employed during the oncoming turmoil to keep control of the masses by influencing thought patterns...?

Yes, HAARP along with the massive climb-up in false-flag terrors, security apparatus, disinformation, propaganda, etc.

Maybe the question some people should be asking, is not how to protect themselves physically from oncoming comets, but rather how to protect the way you think from being manipulated and controlled by an external force, namely HAARP or any other piece of mind control device, when things start hitting the fan!! I guess the answer to this, might be gaining awareness.

Exactly, that's what the EE program and the materials on Cass and Sott are about. Nevertheless, I think trying to figure out how to protect oneself from physical harms is also not a bad idea. The physical body is the vehicle with which you grow spiritually.

Redrock12 said:
Well, fwiw, I live in a part of North America that has seen some bitterly cold and snowy winters: -50C, snow banks so high that you could walk into a second floor window. In fact, I have experienced a couple of nights when it was-no kidding--75C with the wind chill. As well as three months (Dec, Jan, Feb) running where the average temp was -30C, it never got above -25C, and as mentioned, a couple of times it was -75C with the wind chill.
My point is is that, although it was a struggle to get through, everyone adapted somehow.
And I am not trivializing an ice age where it could be much harsher than this, but in all honesty I am really not that concerned.
Hope this makes sense.

While I fully agree with your focus, I think "ice age" doesn't really explain what we are likely facing. It's more along the lines of "climate change". Basically, snow and ice won't be the main problem. Crop failure and no food will be the main problem for most I suspect. Just use your imagination and consider the results of food riots in the USA and elsewhere and the response of a totalitarian government, military and police force. This video presents a realistic enough look at the situation.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/220591-The-Animalistic-Behavior-Of-Modern-Humans

Perceval said:
While I fully agree with your focus, I think "ice age" doesn't really explain what we are likely facing. It's more along the lines of "climate change". Basically, snow and ice won't be the main problem. Crop failure and no food will be the main problem for most I suspect. Just use your imagination and consider the results of food riots in the USA and elsewhere and the response of a totalitarian government, military and police force. This video presents a realistic enough look at the situation.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/220591-The-Animalistic-Behavior-Of-Modern-Humans

Exactly. That, plus the fact that fuel will be much more expensive and will run out much faster. Would we be able to endure months of an average of -25 without gas, electricity or oil? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom