Hurricane Helene Brings Catastrophic Flooding to US South

Comment on Milton's wind speeds by Dr.Roy Spencer;

"Hurricane Milton wind speeds at landfall: Another case of exaggerated estimates?

I went through all of the highest sustained wind speeds the Hurricane Center listed for several hours around landfall time: The average observed by stations was 67 mph, and the average of the NHC official value was 114 mph. That's a 47 mph difference.

The best positioned station was just offshore of Venice Beach, which measured 78 mph at landfall, which was 42 mph lower than the NHC estimate (120 mph). The same thing happened with Helene: our UAH storm intercept team measured only 60 mph at landfall, whereas the NHC value was 140 mph."

-------

The climate alarmists are so desperate for catastrophes that they have to exaggerate them beyond belief. Yes, it was a big, powerful, dangerous storm, all hurricanes are … but it was warned to be a Category 5, "Dr." Michael Mann said "climate change" was making it so strong we'd need a brand new category for it, Cat 6 …

And in the event, it was just barely a hurricane at all, Cat 1.

Climate hysteria seems to be catching … yes, I know the NWS has to take the upper estimate so folks take precautions, but this is a joke.

w.

Last edited:
Yes, hype and hysteria about Covid made a lot of people rush to get vaccinated. The weather modification theory definitely works to the advantage of some control mechanism. Where will the people be ushered next?
Project Bluebeam.
Imagine strange plasma phenomena and lightning discharges overhead, "gods" fighting in the sky, lightning arcs carving the surface of Earth, and yet people believing that it's all done by the elites, as a manifestation of their power.

"normies" fearful for their lives, thinking that gods are descending on our planet, mass conversions all around the world, maybe even authorities blaming it on aliens!
But then come the "conspiracy theorists" saying something like: "haha! you are all dumb! this is Project Bluebeam! the elites are making fools of you! these are all illusions, created all over the world, to control you! wake up, you sheeple! see the truth!".

Two opposite reactions, same result. If even the skies are part of their plan, then everything that happens can be explained away as the system working as intended. Just go back to whatever you were doing, no need to worry.

Who knows, maybe in such environment, an outright alien invasion could indeed pass. The "normies" would just accept it if told to, while the "conspiracy theorists" would dismiss it outright out of contrarianism, and the next day, everything would go back to how it always used to be.

Joe said:
The eye collapsed right before Milton hit the coast.

We may have witnessed the backfire of all that super-hype concerning Milton. After seeing what happened with Helene in North Carolina and all the extreme warnings concerning Milton i.e. not only a Cat 5 but maybe even a Cat 6 with a sobbing weatherman - how many people prayed for Florida! Isn't it somewhat miraculous that the eye collapsed right before landfall?!! Milton did spawn an incredible number of tornadoes whose wind speeds are generally below 113 mph. A violent tornado, though, can have winds in excess of 200 mph. No doubt all the chaos and turmoil currently enveloping our planet is contributing to the earth changes/wild weather and is being utilized perhaps by both sides - STS and STO as the Cs have indicated the weather is a manifestation of their battle.

Can we rule out any 3D/4D weather manipulation at this point considering that the Cs confirmed directed energy weapons were used in Maui? I find it hard to believe the nefarious ones would just sit back and let the weather play out unimpeded - dunno. I'm also thinking of Hurricane Erin during 911. Of course, 2024 is not 2001 - we're in a new, manifesting reality now. But how was that hurricane controlled (?) so as to provide the necessary energy to power the 4D weaponized tech? And nobody knew the hurricane was even just off the coast! Instead, those beautiful blue autumn skies provided the backdrop for that horrific terror attack that changed the world.

Lots to think about as we continue to witness the battle for humanity! And a good reminder to not be stampeded! Let's keep our heads and emotions grounded!

Last edited:
When I saw all the news programs coming from the US media (I live in Canada) all those long lines of cars, the closure of gas stations, the dire warning of loss of life if one did not evacuate. I thought at the back of my mind after the devastation in NC. Was this a mass evacuation event to program the public for a mass evacuation event, for some other nefarious critical situation in the US (possibly created). Where the population would blindly follow instructions. Examples of disaster movies in previous movies come to mind on streaming media, and let us not forget the "World Wide" Pandemic. The serpents bite, believe you will die

Was this a mass evacuation event to program the public for a mass evacuation event

I had the weather channel on briefly this morning and they played a vid of police enforcing mandatory evacuation of a three-generation family (grandmother/mother/children) from their Tampa residence. Definitely an example of police power to enforce the edicts of the government supposedly for people's own good. It was a short clip and I have no idea if the family was really in danger considering that Milton didn't strike where or as hard as was being predicted. A better safe than sorry situation in this case, but as @Joan indicates, what about the future, particularly if the situation is being hyped as super dangerous when it really isn't. Police power can be abused so easily and readily as has already been demonstrated. Or they just look the other way depending on which side is behind their actions. Boy, are we learning lessons!

Exactly. In the context of human life on this planet, nature and natural processes are infinitely more powerful (and way more awe inspiring) than the machinations of a secret elite. So I find the inclination of some members here to default to "secret govt. weapons" a bit strange.
Yeah me too, but it's much more obvious on other forums/discussion groups. It's almost like some people have a 'knee jerk' reaction to explain and justify natural (and maybe even cosmically related events) as man-made. It's like they always blame other countries for their own country's evil, rather than taking a good look at themselves and their own governments as a source of many negative issues and continuing problems. It kind of annoys me actually. :-(

I think the biggest shock for many Americans and perhaps why they've become so focused on weather events, is suddenly they've become aware that their own government would rather fund a proxy war in Ukraine, a genocide in the Middle East, and millions of illegal immigrants swamping their communities than help them fix their own country's traumas. This is to the tune of mutiple BILLIONS of dollars all of which THEY pay for. I think the disgust for their own government and those running departments is building.

We may have witnessed the backfire of all that super-hype concerning Milton. After seeing what happened with Helene in North Carolina and all the extreme warnings concerning Milton i.e. not only a Cat 5 but maybe even a Cat 6 with a sobbing weatherman - how many people prayed for Florida! Isn't it somewhat miraculous that the eye collapsed right before landfall?!! Milton did spawn an incredible number of tornadoes whose wind speeds are generally below 113 mph. A violent tornado, though, can have winds in excess of 200 mph. No doubt all the chaos and turmoil currently enveloping our planet is contributing to the earth changes/wild weather and is being utilized perhaps by both sides - STS and STO as the Cs have indicated the weather is a manifestation of their battle.

Can we rule out any 3D/4D weather manipulation at this point considering that the Cs confirmed directed energy weapons were used in Maui? I find it hard to believe the nefarious ones would just sit back and let the weather play out unimpeded - dunno. I'm also thinking of Hurricane Erin during 911. Of course, 2024 is not 2001 - we're in a new, manifesting reality now. But how was that hurricane controlled (?) so as to provide the necessary energy to power the 4D weaponized tech? And nobody knew the hurricane was even just off the coast! Instead, those beautiful blue autumn skies provided the backdrop for that horrific terror attack that changed the world.

Lots to think about as we continue to witness the battle for humanity! And a good reminder to not be stampeded! Let's keep our heads and emotions grounded!
I always thought the storm turning like that was just to make sure the skies were clear over NYC so as better to see the show on TV.

I always thought the storm turning like that was just to make sure the skies were clear over NYC so as better to see the show on TV.

I put ha ha thinking you were referencing Milton. But if you meant 911, this article says Erin being pushed out to sea provided clear skies for the hijackers to hit the Twin Towers:
Ask anyone about their memories of September 11 and many will comment about how tragedy struck on such a beautiful weather day. Skies were perfectly blue in New York City and Washington DC until black smoke and ash began polluting the sky. Just one day prior, low clouds and rain impacted the eastern seaboard. At the same time, a hurricane was looming offshore.

Those blue skies were actually the worst thing for the East Coast. The inexperienced pilot hijackers had a clear view of their targets. If the timing of the cold front and approaching hurricane were even 12-24 hours off, could these have significantly impacted East Coast airport operations?

That clear day did make for dramatic viewing of the ever-repeating showing of the tragedy. Funny that the article about Hurricane Erin was posted last month for the 911 anniversary - the myth of inexperienced pilot hijackers (that evaded the most advanced air defense in the world) lives on.

The National Weather Service is a good place to check the data (albeit after the fact) on storms or other weather events in the USA.

At the link below you can see a list of the tornadoes and wind speeds that were recorded by 49 weather stations across Florida from 8am on Wed to 8am on Thurs.

The highest wind speed detected on land was 92mph in three locations, with one of those being a tornado.

All others were lower than that, making Milton a Cat 1 hurricane as experienced by Floridians on land.

Last edited:
Yeah me too, but it's much more obvious on other forums/discussion groups. It's almost like some people have a 'knee jerk' reaction to explain and justify natural (and maybe even cosmically related events) as man-made. It's like they always blame other countries for their own country's evil, rather than taking a good look at themselves and their own governments as a source of many negative issues and continuing problems. It kind of annoys me actually. :-(

I think the biggest shock for many Americans and perhaps why they've become so focused on weather events, is suddenly they've become aware that their own government would rather fund a proxy war in Ukraine, a genocide in the Middle East, and millions of illegal immigrants swamping their communities than help them fix their own country's traumas. This is to the tune of mutiple BILLIONS of dollars all of which THEY pay for. I think the disgust for their own government and those running departments is building.

Very well put Ruth-

I see this unfolding not just in usa but in europe as well -its cutting through the programming ;)

I put ha ha thinking you were referencing Milton. But if you meant 911, this article says Erin being pushed out to sea provided clear skies for the hijackers to hit the Twin Towers:

That clear day did make for dramatic viewing of the ever-repeating showing of the tragedy. Funny that the article about Hurricane Erin was posted last month for the 911 anniversary - the myth of inexperienced pilot hijackers (that evaded the most advanced air defense in the world) lives on.
I was talking about the 9/11 show.

The National Weather Service is a good place to check the data (albeit after the fact) on storms or other weather events in the USA.

At the link below you can see a list of the tornadoes and wind speeds that were recorded by 49 weather stations across Florida from 8am on Wed to 8am on Thurs.

The highest wind speed detected on land was 92mph in three locations, with one of those being a tornado.

All others were lower than that, making Milton a Cat 1 hurricane as experienced by Floridians on land.

Another good tool seems to be the following website which I check regularly, not only in terms of wind speeds. It has a color scale in which you can see the current wind speeds on sea level (and various levels above that) in real time and also predicted into the future and the past:

When I was looking at Milton BEFORE it hit land and predicted it into the future I saw little to no evidence of wind speeds any way close to a really strong Hurricane in the categories 4 or 5. So it is quite beyond me how that hysteria about Milton was being justified in the first place given those datasets.

Back
Top Bottom