Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

Oxygen will actually heal a compound fracture, if you believe this guy’s story. The mechanism, and this is my guess, is probably the dissolved oxygen as opposed to the hemoglobin. That dissolved oxygen gets into tighter spaces in the body.

Robert Becker in his book, The Body Electric also was able to heal a very difficult compound fracture, though I don’t remember his method but safe to say it wasn’t adapted by allopathic medicine.

I also agree Allopathic practitioners are good mechanics, however considering the body’s quantum nature when it comes to reactions inside the cell walls, you can’t get down to understanding the design of the body with that method, or working with that design.

Ben, there are two types of compound fractures: one is where the bone injures soft tissue. Another is when the bones actually protrude through the tissue outside the body. I think I can guarantee that oxygen will not put those bones back into position.

1664638882884.png

Ben, there are two types of compound fractures: one is where the bone injures soft tissue. Another is when the bones actually protrude through the tissue outside the body. I think I can guarantee that oxygen will not put those bones back into position.

View attachment 64748
Right, the bone needs to be set first. Then if it doesn’t heal after being set you can use HBOT. I’m not trying to insinuate that the bone magically sets itself. I understand what you’re saying completely.

The broken bone is an emergency, hence allopathic medicine can set it. Next step is to heal…. HBOT will facilitate that.

View attachment 64748
If you read the article I sent it explains the exact process you’re talking about. He had a fracture, they set it and he opted to try and let it heal naturally while immobilizing his arm, after 6 weeks it wasn’t showing improvement. Then he used HBOT and his arm healed. My guess is that the mechanism is the extra dissolved oxygen since that’s the only way to deliver it.

It’s like combat, guy steps on an IED, you stabilize him and get him to a hospital, they patch him up best they can and then the long slow process of healing takes place. HBOT will facilitate the long process. Allopathic is great to stabilize life, the US has the BEST trauma surgeons because of the time they spent in Iraq and Afghanistan but after that good luck, look at the absolutely insane suffering now from things like trash fires. HBOT and homeopathy will heal the problems but people sure aren’t doing anything about it because our medicine system is allopathic.

The majority of the early uses for HBOT were to heal stuff like gangrene. If you give people HBOT they’ll heal, just antibiotics good luck. It’s all in the application of the knowledge, the execution.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s good about allopathic medicine is stabilizing trauma. After that the doses of the medicine they use simply disrupt your body. It’s explained in the book I recommend, the science behind how your body works, which is the reason I mentioned it.

We’re on the same page, I just don’t want the allopathic “mechanic” doing anything on me beyond their capabilities.

Here’s two HBOT case studies. In the first one the patient was experiencing no healing from a gangrene infection. After 30 sessions of HBOT his tissues returned to normal.

In the second a dentist was experiencing complications from surgery to correct a fracture from earlier in his life. He experienced many complications from the surgery and the only thing that healed him was the HBOT. Of note he did 10 sessions at first and experienced healing, stopped and his injury got worse, then completed the remaining sessions and experienced nearly full recovery.

Yes, we are mostly on the same page. My point is that, just like it takes a doctor to set bones before you embark on HBOT to effect the true healing, it is also possible that the doctor can bring together some mechanical facts that may enhance HBOT healing. It's not out of the range of possibilities and I think we should test it out.

I agree with you that whatever is going on in the body, the body knows what to fix first. The issue is to trigger the fixing mode for those who clearly are in a state of decline and non-fixing.
My suggestion below. You can ask the C's as well. ((they'll know that I brought this up.*))

The idea is that:
1. If HBOT triggers the fixing mode in the body - kickstarts a chain reaction - , then the triple-strength force-field of your personal FOTCM health crystals ought to enhance the effect very nicely!*
2. You should be inside of the force-field most of the day. Where you sit, where you work for long hours, arrange the positioning. Then for the night ==> put the trio, where you sleep.

On the picture the arrows show 'the direction' of the strong force that emanates from the crystals. Because the force field automatically aligns to Earth's gravity - extends up & down - as you can see, you can either put the personal crystal trio on top or under the HBOT, when you are inside the device.
You can easily measure / detect the force-field with a dowsing rod or a pendulum.

HBOT_Crystal_Force_Field.png

Again: The C's will know that I brought this up and why*. You can ask them why*, but please keep the answer in your room = confidential for now..: (thank you)

(*I'll make the post in the future, as soon as my results come in.)

Why three?:
Session 19 July 1997:
[..]
A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?
A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

This is mine, compressor and oxygen concentrator 2 in 1 while operating and the pressure gauge at just about full pressure.
Thanks you. So everything seems to be reading correctly.

One more hiccup. There is no air coming out of the headset breathing thingy but air is coming out of the little tube that is zipped up in a little pocket to the inner left of the chamber.
The 'breathing' tube came already connected on the inside at the foot of the chamber so I didn't touch that except to take it out of the silver packaging.
I'm not sure what to do with that. I haven't bought a mask yet but It should be working nonetheless with the headset provided.

In some places they list “recent dental work” as contraindication for HBOT.
I can’t think why. Does anyone have an idea or explanation?

The only thing I can think of is that dental work might cause swelling and thus difficulty in equalizing ear pressure. Otherwise, like any other wound, dental work would benefit from HBOT.

Thanks you. So everything seems to be reading correctly.

One more hiccup. There is no air coming out of the headset breathing thingy but air is coming out of the little tube that is zipped up in a little pocket to the inner left of the chamber.
The 'breathing' tube came already connected on the inside at the foot of the chamber so I didn't touch that except to take it out of the silver packaging.
I'm not sure what to do with that. I haven't bought a mask yet but It should be working nonetheless with the headset provided.

I had the same issue stellar, at pressure the oxygen flow was too weak/low coming into the chamber. What I did was adjust this little knob (located in the front of the machine behind the front cover). I pulled it up, adjusted half a rotation toward the plus sign and clicked it back down. That solved the problem for me and Winni said it was okay to keep like that.

Attachments

• 9772C65D-E92C-453B-9751-2ED84B743535.jpeg
    9772C65D-E92C-453B-9751-2ED84B743535.jpeg
    816.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 09A952DB-3B18-4149-8E96-F760A8292F3B.jpeg
    09A952DB-3B18-4149-8E96-F760A8292F3B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
I had the same issue stellar, at pressure the oxygen flow was too weak/low coming into the chamber. What I did was adjust this little knob (located in the front of the machine behind the front cover). I pulled it up, adjusted half a rotation toward the plus sign and clicked it back down. That solved the problem for me and Winni said it was okay to keep like that.
Thank you, I'll give it a go.

A simple list of things to check:
With just the oxygen generator on (and the main pump off/chamber not pressurized and left open) - is there oxygen coming from the headset?
If not, are the oxygen pipes securely connected? Any hissing sounds? Can you feel air moving around connections?
If not, is the oxygen generator actually producing oxygen? Perhaps disconnect the pipe from it and check it's blowing, before reconnecting it.
If it is blowing, but not from the headset, and it's not leaking from connectors - are the bundle of feed pipes connected to the right socket on the outside of the chamber? There is a CO2 return line on my system - if the oxygen is connected to that it will be blowing oxygen out of a clear pipe that sits on the left side, inside the chamber.
It's possible that zoy-tech have connected things incorrectly when they assembled it, perhaps connecting the headset to the CO2 line inside the chamber(?)

1664704559015.png Mine looks a little different and there is no black plug.

Back
Top Bottom