Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

I'm now somewhere around 220 hours under pressure, 1.3ATA, and besides evident benefits which have already been reported here such as better and deeper sleep, improved skin condition, etc. I would like to point out two very pronounced improvements in my case. First, the noticeable lightness of my legs. After about 80 hours under pressure, while climbing one of my favorite hiking trails, I was pleasantly surprised that even after a whole day of climbing, and descending the mountain, I did not feel heaviness or fatigue in my legs, as it was just a year earlier, climbing the same mountain route. It was quite a noticeable change. Another significant improvement is nothing short of miraculous. Namely, I have been suffering from seasonal asthma for years, which I managed to significantly reduce and control after eliminating gluten and dairy products from my diet. However, I could never break through that plateau and completely get rid of the inhaler during the tree pollen season, especially birch. But this season, which started very early and intensively just like the last few, I did not experience a single asthmatic attack. I didn't have to use a single shot of inhaler! None! Although I had problems with rhinitis and sneezing, even these were nowhere near my usual troubles. I think using HBOT has helped me a lot in almost completely curing my asthma! I can say nothing less than miraculous!

Back
Top Bottom