Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

We also got a machine from Macy-pan, and it arrived in Germany without any problems. Thanks to the seller, they did reduce the price accordingly in the papers, that we didn't have to pay too many taxes, though it still was about several hundred €s.

Setting it up was a bit adventurous (though some guesswork and logic needed to be involved, since not everything was written in the description and showed in the videos). It was as well a bit exciting, getting the frame installed and when the cover was constantly coming down, until it was filled accordingly, that I could move inside of it.

Anyway, I was the first guinea pig and I survived yesterday's first session ;-).
Congratulations on your purchase! We bought the same model at the end of December. In the process of buying it turned out that no international delivery company works in Belarus anymore. It was a surprise for us and our Chinese agent Riley. In spite of such problems they found a way and delivered the chamber to us at their own expense, it cost them more. But we also had to pay more taxes. In any case, everything worked out well. The 4 boxes with a total weight of 88kg came without any damage.

I really like our Macy Pan 702 with the 10 litre oxygen concentrator. I haven't learned how to use it on my own. My son helps me most, he closes and opens it, and also increases the oxygen flow on the concentrator, which drops from 10L to 7-8L as soon as the pressure in the chamber increases to 1.4-1.5atm.

I feel comfortable and spacious in it. In 1.5 hours I manage to read romantic or popular science books (depending on my mood), do guided healing meditation 1 or 2 times a week (it is fantastic relaxation under oxygen) and read the Forum.

I have already had a total of 53 sessions. I do them 5-6 times a week. I cannot say that I have any visible improvement in my health, but my problems are not that serious and not all of them have clear clinical manifestations. I think I should investigate the topic of oxalates thoroughly, as I have minor skin imperfections and pain in just one joint in my finger on my hand.😀

Has anyone noticed increase in eye floaters since starting the HBOT? I always had floaters since I can remember and they never use to bother me, but lately they seem to have increased or I definitely notice them more.

It's good that you mentioned it. I remembered that I have had this problem for many years. My ophthalmologist prescribed me emoxipine drops, but I couldn't put them in as my eyes were very stingy. My eye pressure was always normal, but the "flies" both light and dark were floating around. Surprisingly, they are gone now. But I will continue to track them down.

Andrey's mum has had almost 35 sessions and said she has started to hear the clock ticking in her room. She had never heard them before.

Has anyone noticed increase in eye floaters since starting the HBOT? I always had floaters since I can remember and they never use to bother me, but lately they seem to have increased or I definitely notice them more.
This maybe due to increased body tension.

The increased oxidation of the body does shift the body toward increased rigidity of the fluidity/rigidity balance. If you bend over at the waist and tuck the chin towards the chest it will stretch the spinal cord. If you feel tension down the spine then the spinal cord/nervous system is tense. You may also see peripheral visual flashes of light. This tension can affect the eyes. In which case, increasing the stretching and relaxation exercise will rebalance the fluidity/rigidity level.

I reached 100 HBOT sessions most of them are 90 min sessions at 1.5 ATA. It took me 5 months though the unit is in the house. I had some sort of resistance to do it and other time organization issues. As a whole, I feel much better after doing it, if I take vitamin C properly. I see some skin tone improvements.

I tried with cannula , but couldn't keep it more than 20 minutes. I think my nose inner lining is very sensitive and room temperature was around 62F (16C) at that time . I started crying with pain and got cold with in 30 minutes which is too fast. So I aborted that session and cold went away. I am happy with using non-rebreather mask.

Thanks, BE. Maybe in time, especially given the rise in myocarditis due to the vax, more studies will be done.

This is just a simple thought (my specialty) but it has been haunting me for a few days now:

The limited effect of HBOT on myocarditis might be caused by components of the vaccines such as graphene and by the hard spike proteins that need to be cracked down and flushed out. Maybe our body cells are struggling to do this on their own, even with HBOT, and need additional support.

Such support could be similar to the health protocol for mandatory vaccinations. Your own post, Heather, looks very promising to me:

Maybe a combination of HBOT and a NAC/bromelain protocol plus some helpful add-ons like gluthation, zinc and Vit C would yield better results in myocarditis cases.

I reached 100 HBOT sessions most of them are 90 min sessions at 1.5 ATA. It took me 5 months though the unit is in the house. I had some sort of resistance to do it and other time organization issues. As a whole, I feel much better after doing it, if I take vitamin C properly. I see some skin tone improvements.

I tried with cannula , but couldn't keep it more than 20 minutes. I think my nose inner lining is very sensitive and room temperature was around 62F (16C) at that time . I started crying with pain and got cold with in 30 minutes which is too fast. So I aborted that session and cold went away. I am happy with using non-rebreather mask.
So that is 75 pressure hours in! I too find that I have resistance at times to doing the HBOT. I think part of it is the fact that I get in by myself, which is more difficult than getting in and having someone zip you up and unzip at the end. Also, although I am not claustrophobic, there is an inner reluctance to get into the enclosed space, although once I am in it feels fine.
I tried the cannula also, but was unsatisfied with maintaining its position in front of my nose. I was using a non-rebreather mask, but it lacked the one-way seals on the mask so it wasn't effective. Using the rebreather mask works well, I can feel the oxygen hitting my nose and it is easy to breathe in.

Maybe a combination of HBOT and a NAC/bromelain protocol plus some helpful add-ons like gluthation, zinc and Vit C would yield better results in myocarditis cases.

In addition to this there is a article with youtube video on SOTT which addresses the problem of long term production of spike proteins inside the body and their breakdown. The video introduces an additional powerful supplement for breaking down the spike protein, nattokinase.

Update:

I’m on 10 minutes on level 1 of the samozdrav. I haven’t felt any difference on a day to day basis honestly, however I do feel like it’s easier to breathe and smell the environment (if that makes sense) right after the exercise.

I had 96% blood oxygen before the exercise and it went up to 100% about 25 minutes after. This is probably not scientific since it’s coming from my Apple Watch though but impressive nonetheless.

672C7AD5-53C1-4CFF-B6B4-90986C7EA7B6.jpeg

Pro-tip/Note: I would recommend using the mask vs the pipe/straw whatever is called, because saliva starts accumulating in the mouth while breathing. Then an awkward pause has to be made to swallow and not blow saliva down the pipe.

Just ordered this product. It may be very good addition to HBOT treatments. The tablets are easy to use - you just dissolve in water and drink within a minute. I plan to use it on days when I use chamber.

I bought this months ago, haven't tried them out yet, was gonna use them on chamber days. Recently started HBOT again up to 30 sessions now after a few months of not doing it. Might give the tablets a go during the week.

My Samozdrav device has just arrived! I'll start tonight. The instructions are all in Russian so I'll need to figure out how to put it together first :-D

Excellent! No problems getting it into Australia? (or did you find a seller locally? edit: ah I see you found someone on ebay, I assume NOT from Australia)
I'm saving up for one, really must get into this.

Back
Top Bottom