Hyperdimensional Politics

3DStudent

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yeah, last week I was feeling pretty down and really angry one night. And when it left me I didn't know what happened, like what had hit me? And I was wondering recently how the earth is still spinning, so to say. With all that's going around, I was wondering how long before things go kaflooey. But this thread has been encouraging, with the mention of others in society waking up slowly.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
3D Student said:
Yeah, last week I was feeling pretty down and really angry one night. And when it left me I didn't know what happened, like what had hit me? And I was wondering recently how the earth is still spinning, so to say. With all that's going around, I was wondering how long before things go kaflooey. But this thread has been encouraging, with the mention of others in society waking up slowly.
You know, what sort of boggles my mind is this: 1) as I wrote in the opening post, the Cs have proven over years to be mind bogglingly accurate about what we have witnessed, are witnessing, and are likely to witness on this planet; and this in a field that is rife with nonsense and deliberate disinfo; 2) we (myself and associates) have made this information FREELY available to all; 3) the Cs have given many clues and outright declarations about what people need to be doing to prepare themselves for what is coming down and those instructions mainly concern acquiring knowledge of a particular kind and knowledge in general so as to transform the self into a good transmitter/receiver for positive energies of transformation; 4) we (myself and associates) have worked tirelessly to try to expand and implement those clues and instructions FREELY for any who sincerely wish to benefit from the Cs activity vis a vis humanity. And yet, the number of people taking advantage of this GIFT is vanishingly small and we, here, watch almost the entire planet spiraling down into a black hole of despair and destruction due mainly to their own choices.

What people need now, more than anything, is a sense of the Terror of the Situation because it is that visceral realization of where we stand and where we fall that can drive a person to acquire the knowledge needed to do what needs to be done within and without, to make different choices.

We have created this network so that the realization of the Terror will not make people freeze up and go wonky, but rather to support them in facing the tasks that they so urgently need to accomplish in terms of work on the self and networking with others of like mind. We work day and night to find the answers, to present them here, to accelerate the process for those willing to sincerely work, and yet, again and again, we see that some individuals simply do not grok the consequences of thinking that their own egos can give them the answers and they don't need a network. And some of them think that they especially do not need THIS network because it is too hard or demanding, never mind that it seems to be the ONLY one on the planet that has the advantage of the direct interaction with a source that has proven itself again and again over the past 23 years. (And that is pretty much an unheard of record; it humbles me.)

You all know that I am not a dictatorial type of person; I am a seeker too. But I am a seeker who has felt the Terror of the Situation from childhood and that is what has driven me all these years to search for answers and that searching led to the opening of the door to the Cs. You all know that I have done enormous work based on the Cs instructions, and have distilled that work and presented it FREE to anyone who is seeking too, but does not have the time or resources to do that level of research. So, when I suggest or recommend something for others, you may know that it is not done lightly or casually: it is done with a sense of desperation to pull as many out of the fire as possible.

That is what the recent spate of books I have recommended is all about: essential knowledge for anyone who seeks to expand their receivership capabilities. If I thought that reading Fulcanelli or Blavatsky or some physics book would give any of you the tools you need right here and now, I would say so. But it is clear to me, at this point that, yet again, everyone needs to really grok their machine, to grok that they are NOT their machine, to really understand how it works, and to really understand how the mind that should be driving it works or should work, because these are the basic essentials that still seem to be misunderstood by so many, even members of this forum. (There are exceptions, of course, thankfully, or I would have given up!)

The bottom line is this: the rubber has hit the road, there is little time to mess around and dabble. Every spare waking moment should be dedicated to the acquisition of knowledge and the practice of same in one's daily life no matter how hard it seems. If you truly realize the situation in which you exist, and you SHOULD if you follow SOTT EVERY DAY (and it exists for that purpose), then you will know that nothing else matters now.

No, that does not mean abandoning daily/normal life, it means living it more deeply and abundantly and leaving no aspect of it unexamined. But it does mean that there are a lot of activities that can be dropped to the bottom of the list of priorities, and priority given to those things that actually matter. And right now, nothing matters more than knowing your machine and how to work with it, how to enhance it properly, and how all of that fits within the network and close relationships.
 

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Thank you Laura for this most important summary.

Laura said:
What people need now, more than anything, is a sense of the Terror of the Situation because it is that visceral realization of where we stand and where we fall that can drive a person to acquire the knowledge needed to do what needs to be done within and without, to make different choices.
It seems like the only real possibility to even get close to that realization is the network itself (networking) and the trying our best to incorporate the informations (we have gathered here and keep gathering) into our daily lives via actions. Somehow it seems that getting closer to that realization is only possible via small and/or big shocks, mainly in regards to our own behaviours in daily life and how it doesn't correspond with the the ideal we strife for. Without interaction with others it doesn't seem possible at all.

Laura said:
We work day and night to find the answers, to present them here, to accelerate the process for those willing to sincerely work, and yet, again and again, we see that some individuals simply do not grok the consequences of thinking that their own egos can give them the answers and they don't need a network.
I lost count on how often I thought I knew something about the external world and more importantly about my own behaviours and actions in daily life and was convinced that it must be right or on the right track. But again and again it becomes evident just how much we really need the feedback and network with others, since it is simply impossible to move forward by not realizing things that are rather "unpleasant" in us through this interaction with others and the knowledge base that is stored in background (through reading and actions).

Laura said:
So, when I suggest or recommend something for others, you may know that it is not done lightly or casually: it is done with a sense of desperation to pull as many out of the fire as possible.

That is what the recent spate of books I have recommended is all about: essential knowledge for anyone who seeks to expand their receivership capabilities.
Although I can't really wrap my my head around the full extent and scope of the knowledge that is given there yet, from the little I've read so far, it looks like it is a most important step, or recalibration if you like, that is taking place through it now that sheds a new light on everything we do. Somehow I get the funny feeling of some sort of important reality shift taking place for us here, thanks to those works. So I think it would be wise to not miss that crucial step now. A close following of the current thread about the books helps a lot too in that respect.


Laura said:
The bottom line is this: the rubber has hit the road, there is little time to mess around and dabble. Every spare waking moment should be dedicated to the acquisition of knowledge and the practice of same in one's daily life no matter how hard it seems. If you truly realize the situation in which you exist, and you SHOULD if you follow SOTT EVERY DAY (and it exists for that purpose), then you will know that nothing else matters now.

No, that does not mean abandoning daily/normal life, it means living it more deeply and abundantly and leaving no aspect of it unexamined. But it does mean that there are a lot of activities that can be dropped to the bottom of the list of priorities, and priority given to those things that actually matter. And right now, nothing matters more than knowing your machine and how to work with it, how to enhance it properly, and how all of that fits within the network and close relationships.
It seems to me that it is exactly through our daily/normal lives that we can observe the not so pleasant aspects of ourselves and try to be better every day, starting with the smallest things. Personally I find the message of Jordan Peterson there very helpful, namely, trying to get your act together in daily life, and keep doing it no matter how often you stumble.
 

Siberia

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
No, that does not mean abandoning daily/normal life, it means living it more deeply and abundantly and leaving no aspect of it unexamined. But it does mean that there are a lot of activities that can be dropped to the bottom of the list of priorities, and priority given to those things that actually matter. And right now, nothing matters more than knowing your machine and how to work with it, how to enhance it properly, and how all of that fits within the network and close relationships.
This is all very true and I often think about the bolded part in particular. People tend to create so much unnecessary drama in their own lives and within their close circle. So much of it could be avoided and the precious energy spent on things that are really valuable and important. If only people just stopped lying to themselves and consciously chose to apply the vast knowledge that is freely available, they could not only solve most of their own problems, but would also be able to help others to wake up and grow. But for this to happen, a person first needs to learn how to be ruthlessly honest with oneself, both about his/her own machine and about their close circle. OSIT
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Siberia said:
Laura said:
No, that does not mean abandoning daily/normal life, it means living it more deeply and abundantly and leaving no aspect of it unexamined. But it does mean that there are a lot of activities that can be dropped to the bottom of the list of priorities, and priority given to those things that actually matter. And right now, nothing matters more than knowing your machine and how to work with it, how to enhance it properly, and how all of that fits within the network and close relationships.
This is all very true and I often think about the bolded part in particular. People tend to create so much unnecessary drama in their own lives and within their close circle. So much of it could be avoided and the precious energy spent on things that are really valuable and important. If only people just stopped lying to themselves and consciously chose to apply the vast knowledge that is freely available, they could not only solve most of their own problems, but would also be able to help others to wake up and grow. But for this to happen, a person first needs to learn how to be ruthlessly honest with oneself, both about his/her own machine and about their close circle. OSIT
Indeed, ruthless is the term. Nature is red in tooth and claw and that is a large part of what we must deal with; there is no evading it. And most definitely, if we are not ruthless with ourselves in terms of paying close and careful attention to reality, Nature will be ruthless toward us and for us and we are unlikely to survive that physically or spiritually.
 

msante

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Pierre said:
[...]
This proposition comes from the Minister of justice and from the Minister of women rights. The latter, called, Marlène Schiappa is a feminist. And you start to see the irony of the story: a feminist, who is supposed to defend women, advocates for the reduction of the age of consent. This project endangers children and consequently opposes one of the most noble role of women: protecting children.
Exactly. Today's feminism is full of such obvious contradictions that it is hard to believe the level of dissociation from reality that people need to have in order not to notice them. Feminists fight against the oppression (of man) by oppressing man, fight for their femininity by diluting it in an ocean of "equality to man" and masculinizing themselves, fight for her right to freedom of "expression" by nullifying the freedom to express of anyone who thinks differently or questions their sacred beliefs... It's a surreal painting to see these SJWs in action...

Pierre said:
Meanwhile, the same Marlene Schiappa is spreading the hysteria around the rape culture where, basically, every man is a rapist and even the most benign move or word will be considered as 'assault', 'rape' or 'harassment'.

At this pace, it will soon be illegal for men to talk or even look at women, in the name of women rights while the same nutzoids attempt to legalize pedophilia in the name of children freedom. :shock:
[...]
Just a couple of days ago I was reading an article (in Spanish https://sott.net/es55984) about a Venezuelan law called "Organic Law on the Right of Women to a Life Free from Violence" ... This law in summary says that you can get 6 to 18 months in prison for "perpetrating" psychological violence against women. There are 19 criminal offences that can be punishable by imprisonment for perpetrators; among them are: humiliating and vexatious mistreatment, offenses, constant vigilance, destructive comparisons or generic threats, ... and practically anything that affects the emotional stability of females... So, certanily you are right, soon will be illegal for men to talk or even look at women...
 

Ant22

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
msante said:
(...)
Pierre said:
Meanwhile, the same Marlene Schiappa is spreading the hysteria around the rape culture where, basically, every man is a rapist and even the most benign move or word will be considered as 'assault', 'rape' or 'harassment'.

At this pace, it will soon be illegal for men to talk or even look at women, in the name of women rights while the same nutzoids attempt to legalize pedophilia in the name of children freedom. :shock:
[...]
Just a couple of days ago I was reading an article (in Spanish https://sott.net/es55984) about a Venezuelan law called "Organic Law on the Right of Women to a Life Free from Violence" ... This law in summary says that you can get 6 to 18 months in prison for "perpetrating" psychological violence against women. There are 19 criminal offences that can be punishable by imprisonment for perpetrators; among them are: humiliating and vexatious mistreatment, offenses, constant vigilance, destructive comparisons or generic threats, ... and practically anything that affects the emotional stability of females... So, certanily you are right, soon will be illegal for men to talk or even look at women...

So men can go to prison for "humiliating and vexatious mistreatment, offenses, constant vigilance, destructive comparisons or generic threats, ... and practically anything that affects the emotional stability of females". Yet they are released from liability for having sex with women when they're 11 years old. Because there's no psychological trauma inflicted there. Seriously... :ohboy:


This gem from SOTT earlier this month really made me go :huh:

https://www.sott.net/article/366469-The-new-prudes-Viewing-all-men-as-predators-leads-to-new-sexual-reformation-even-as-libertinism-runs-rampant
Earlier this month, the writer Helen Rosner published a guide to '20 things men can do to support women, beyond just literally ceasing to sexually harass us'. It included suggestions for men such as 'seek out women to be your heroes', 'talk less. At all times' and consume 'ethical' porn made by women, queer people and people of colour. I wonder what Luther would have made of that.
How exactly could watching queer porn prevent sexual abuse is really beyond my ability to comprehend. As for "seeking out women to be your heroes", neither Helen Rosner nor any other logic deprived feminist will ever be mine.
 

msante

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Ant22 said:
[...]
This gem from SOTT earlier this month really made me go :huh:

https://www.sott.net/article/366469-The-new-prudes-Viewing-all-men-as-predators-leads-to-new-sexual-reformation-even-as-libertinism-runs-rampant
Earlier this month, the writer Helen Rosner published a guide to '20 things men can do to support women, beyond just literally ceasing to sexually harass us'. It included suggestions for men such as 'seek out women to be your heroes', 'talk less. At all times' and consume 'ethical' porn made by women, queer people and people of colour. I wonder what Luther would have made of that.
How exactly could watching queer porn prevent sexual abuse is really beyond my ability to comprehend. As for "seeking out women to be your heroes", neither Helen Rosner nor any other logic deprived feminist will ever be mine.
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: ... All this is so sick, twisted, perverse, disgusting, insane... :headbash: Sorry, I have a bottleneck of qualifiers in my mind!!!
 

Yas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I've also been feeling quite down lately but I must admit that I don't see this as being down because the world is so chaotic (there's some of that of course) but mostly because of my own perceived inability to do anything significant. The question that keeps burning inside me is what to BE so that I can actually contribute in some way to the universe instead of just living my insignificant live and being consumed by the ordinary dynamics in which we can be easily immersed. And so I notice that every once in a while I still go to some group activity that is concerned about "change" in some way, hoping to find activities that are meaningful and helpful and then I see that no group can lead to change because they are basically ignorant of the subtleties that are discussed here, for example, or that they are buying the propaganda about gender and progressiveness and other subjects.

I recently attended a meeting of people discussing Information and Communication Technologies in the context of the next political agenda for my country (it was a meeting with the candidate to vice-president for the next elections), and while it was all very interesting in terms of individual data protection, free access to information and all that, they were suggesting to put WiFi all over the place, in buses, parks, streets, etc... Plus, they were also concerned about gender equality (just because you have to talk about it if you want to be politically relevant nowadays). Then, I know some of these people and I can tell that they have good intentions, but they are bound by the political correctness sickness and also by their own unwillingness to understand things more deeply, because, you know, Marx condoned this unwillingness with with statement that: "The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.." And so I though a lot about this proverb saying that "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" and how it is impossible for humanity to progress without the effort of knowing itself deeply and having a refined thinking instrument that can actually check things left and right, up and down, in and out before really assuming that something will actually be good for humanity.

Then, another friend of mine who is somewhat associated with leftist students movements told me about a situation he witnessed recently where they were fighting together so that they could have an independent Social Studies faculty and there were very tough negotiations and interesting activities during an intense period, but then, when this fighting ended or the tension diminished, they started fighting each other. He was surprised by how one girl (who wanted to become the leader) could break apart the whole group's cohesion by spreading evil gossip about the ones who were leading the negotiations and actually doing a good job. They were called authoritarians, sexists and in collusion with fascists just because they were actually negotiating with the opposition. And this describes a pattern we are seeing all around, but also, the influence of pathological people in groups that are formed by people with varying degrees of good intentions. He himself is a humanist and his movement recognizes the importance of self-development in order to actually be able to do something, so we discussed about this as an indicative of that idea.

I know, you've been saying this for quite a while and there's a famous quote by Gurdjieff on that idea, and I understood this intellectually some time ago. But maybe because I'm young and normally want to believe in good humans actually doing good things for humanity, I'm just starting to viscerally understand that we can't do much without developing our consciousness and awareness and without mastering ourselves as a result of applying the knowledge and the awareness we can acquire by this process of development. We, young people, normally want to do something but we don't have the knowledge to do much at all... and with all the BS my generations has been fed with, there's a lot we missed in terms of self-development as we've been seeing with all this "millennial" phenomenon and there are also lots of twisted ideas with which we have been and are programmed, as postmodernism and all this gender fluidity and identity issues. So we have a lot of work to do and I agree that there's no more important thing to do right now, because what I see is that we are indeed so lost... and as much as I see the terror of my own situation as human being that is far from being developed and fear for my own consciousness and response-ability, I see the terror of the situation of my generation and the ones after me, that are destined to a world devoid of meaning, truth and all the beauty that comes with that. Plus, we're walking towards real totalitarianism and chaos.

While thinking about this and being struck by the recognition of how hard it is to overcome some of my programming, I also realized (once again) how important is the network too. It's all right if you want to develop and become better, but it is almost impossible to do it on your own. While there's a lot of individual will and effort required for this task, we are so easily self-deceived and so prone to focus on ourselves and be hooked by the inertia of the patterns of feeling, thinking, behaving, that there's not much of chance of achieve anything if we pretend to do it alone without a network like this one... which, I agree, is the only one I know so far that actually puts such an importance in this aspects and has actually done such a great job in so many fields.

So, yeah... there's a lot to be depressed about, but when we are struck by our own weaknesses and the ideal of becoming better receivers, we also have a lot of work to do that can shift our focus from that depression into what needs to be done, even if it seems SO little. If we understand how important it is, it seems like all some of us can do right now.

Well, I wanted to share these thoughts with you... and also, as a side note... I've just listened to this conversation between Camille Paglia and Jordan Peterson that, IMO, fits well in this thread:


https://youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM

I think it's quite interesting how Camille talks about a distortion of the ideas that were being put forward in the 60s and how this distortion is in great part the cause of what we are seeing now. It makes me think about Lauras' research on COINTELPRO and how the New Age movement was co-opted. Maybe we're beginning to see some more deeper consequences of that program (?).
 

Yas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
msante said:
Pierre said:
[...]
This proposition comes from the Minister of justice and from the Minister of women rights. The latter, called, Marlène Schiappa is a feminist. And you start to see the irony of the story: a feminist, who is supposed to defend women, advocates for the reduction of the age of consent. This project endangers children and consequently opposes one of the most noble role of women: protecting children.
Exactly. Today's feminism is full of such obvious contradictions that it is hard to believe the level of dissociation from reality that people need to have in order not to notice them. Feminists fight against the oppression (of man) by oppressing man, fight for their femininity by diluting it in an ocean of "equality to man" and masculinizing themselves, fight for her right to freedom of "expression" by nullifying the freedom to express of anyone who thinks differently or questions their sacred beliefs... It's a surreal painting to see these SJWs in action...
Yeah, and in the video I posted above with Camille Paglia and Jordan Peterson, he makes a very interesting point that is, feminism is supposedly fighting against patriarchalism, so you would think that an opposition to patriarchalism would involve bringing value to femininity and female qualities such as cooperation and care for the children, the community, beauty, etc... Yet, they are actually bashing women who value those exact things... women that want to have children and families and protect their children from hipper-sexualization and pedophiles, for instance. Or women who see value in the traditional knowledge that's been passed on from generation to generation, women who understand the importance of protecting the community and putting order in it, etc. Or women that just want to be women... . so JP says that actually, what they are proposing is that the problem isn't patriarchalism but that they should be the ones who rule the same patriarchal system... and then things would be fine... Yet, that's a typical "Animal Farm" scenario...
 

msante

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Yas said:
msante said:
Pierre said:
[...]
This proposition comes from the Minister of justice and from the Minister of women rights. The latter, called, Marlène Schiappa is a feminist. And you start to see the irony of the story: a feminist, who is supposed to defend women, advocates for the reduction of the age of consent. This project endangers children and consequently opposes one of the most noble role of women: protecting children.
Exactly. Today's feminism is full of such obvious contradictions that it is hard to believe the level of dissociation from reality that people need to have in order not to notice them. Feminists fight against the oppression (of man) by oppressing man, fight for their femininity by diluting it in an ocean of "equality to man" and masculinizing themselves, fight for her right to freedom of "expression" by nullifying the freedom to express of anyone who thinks differently or questions their sacred beliefs... It's a surreal painting to see these SJWs in action...
Yeah, and in the video I posted above with Camille Paglia and Jordan Peterson, he makes a very interesting point that is, feminism is supposedly fighting against patriarchalism, so you would think that an opposition to patriarchalism would involve bringing value to femininity and female qualities such as cooperation and care for the children, the community, beauty, etc... Yet, they are actually bashing women who value those exact things... women that want to have children and families and protect their children from hipper-sexualization and pedophiles, for instance. Or women who see value in the traditional knowledge that's been passed on from generation to generation, women who understand the importance of protecting the community and putting order in it, etc. Or women that just want to be women... . so JP says that actually, what they are proposing is that the problem isn't patriarchalism but that they should be the ones who rule the same patriarchal system... and then things would be fine... Yet, that's a typical "Animal Farm" scenario...
I agree with you, it just is like being feminists but destroying everything what mean to be a female. It is so crazy!!!

Now if you try to argue putting on the table what it is bolded in your text (the natural role of women in society) a gang of mad rage feminists will jump over you saying that that is a female stereotype, that woman do not must accomplish that role on society... and behind them many robotics followers will nod with their heads... So we are in a point where it is almost impossible keep a rational dialog with an every day wider society sector. And that it is sad and many times very frustrating :headbash:

Despite all this, IMO the more important is keep ourselves "moving"; in a personal level, making our tasks (readings, self-observation, keeping informed, spreading info , etc), and in a groupal level making networking, sharing, contributing as much as we can, and trying to be a part (no matter if we're a big or small one) of this network.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Yas said:
I've also been feeling quite down lately but I must admit that I don't see this as being down because the world is so chaotic (there's some of that of course) but mostly because of my own perceived inability to do anything significant. The question that keeps burning inside me is what to BE so that I can actually contribute in some way to the universe instead of just living my insignificant live and being consumed by the ordinary dynamics in which we can be easily immersed. And so I notice that every once in a while I still go to some group activity that is concerned about "change" in some way, hoping to find activities that are meaningful and helpful and then I see that no group can lead to change because they are basically ignorant of the subtleties that are discussed here, for example, or that they are buying the propaganda about gender and progressiveness and other subjects.

<snip>

While thinking about this and being struck by the recognition of how hard it is to overcome some of my programming, I also realized (once again) how important is the network too. It's all right if you want to develop and become better, but it is almost impossible to do it on your own. While there's a lot of individual will and effort required for this task, we are so easily self-deceived and so prone to focus on ourselves and be hooked by the inertia of the patterns of feeling, thinking, behaving, that there's not much of chance of achieve anything if we pretend to do it alone without a network like this one... which, I agree, is the only one I know so far that actually puts such an importance in this aspects and has actually done such a great job in so many fields.

So, yeah... there's a lot to be depressed about, but when we are struck by our own weaknesses and the ideal of becoming better receivers, we also have a lot of work to do that can shift our focus from that depression into what needs to be done, even if it seems SO little. If we understand how important it is, it seems like all some of us can do right now.
Yas, and others: it's not hard in the way you are imagining it to be. Somehow, things get all twisted and I keep repeating what people can do:

1) Gain and gather knowledge by reading suggested books. Even if the book is boring and dry, persist. If there is a discussion about it, contribute.

2) Gather knowledge by keeping up with threads of importance on the forum because some of them are gold mines of learning via the experiences of others.

3) Share YOUR experiences to help others.

4) Keep up with reality by reading sott.

5) Do your bit while reading sott and share on FB and Twitter.

6) Work 15 minutes a day on building a small presence on FB and Twitter so your tweets and re-tweets will add up with those of other forum members.

7) Practice some of the self improvement systems recommended on the forum that engage self-observing, etc... Such as the Benjamin Franklin system. Hopefully, this will improve your relations with family, friends, co-workers, etc.

8) Do EE at least a couple times a week.

If you can do JUST what I have listed above, that is already a LOT. And, as you can see, that is already very simple. What you - and others - don't seem to really understand is that it is in being persistent in these small way, accompanied by knowledge input on a continuous basis, that actually changes your hardware!!!

Make the list above and maybe add some Ben Franklin things, and try to do a few minutes of each thing on your list every day. Do that for six months and I guarantee you will not be the same person at the end of that time as at the beginning.
 

Marina9

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
Yas said:
I've also been feeling quite down lately but I must admit that I don't see this as being down because the world is so chaotic (there's some of that of course) but mostly because of my own perceived inability to do anything significant. The question that keeps burning inside me is what to BE so that I can actually contribute in some way to the universe instead of just living my insignificant live and being consumed by the ordinary dynamics in which we can be easily immersed. And so I notice that every once in a while I still go to some group activity that is concerned about "change" in some way, hoping to find activities that are meaningful and helpful and then I see that no group can lead to change because they are basically ignorant of the subtleties that are discussed here, for example, or that they are buying the propaganda about gender and progressiveness and other subjects.

<snip>

While thinking about this and being struck by the recognition of how hard it is to overcome some of my programming, I also realized (once again) how important is the network too. It's all right if you want to develop and become better, but it is almost impossible to do it on your own. While there's a lot of individual will and effort required for this task, we are so easily self-deceived and so prone to focus on ourselves and be hooked by the inertia of the patterns of feeling, thinking, behaving, that there's not much of chance of achieve anything if we pretend to do it alone without a network like this one... which, I agree, is the only one I know so far that actually puts such an importance in this aspects and has actually done such a great job in so many fields.

So, yeah... there's a lot to be depressed about, but when we are struck by our own weaknesses and the ideal of becoming better receivers, we also have a lot of work to do that can shift our focus from that depression into what needs to be done, even if it seems SO little. If we understand how important it is, it seems like all some of us can do right now.
Yas, and others: it's not hard in the way you are imagining it to be. Somehow, things get all twisted and I keep repeating what people can do:

1) Gain and gather knowledge by reading suggested books. Even if the book is boring and dry, persist. If there is a discussion about it, contribute.

2) Gather knowledge by keeping up with threads of importance on the forum because some of them are gold mines of learning via the experiences of others.

3) Share YOUR experiences to help others.

4) Keep up with reality by reading sott.

5) Do your bit while reading sott and share on FB and Twitter.

6) Work 15 minutes a day on building a small presence on FB and Twitter so your tweets and re-tweets will add up with those of other forum members.

7) Practice some of the self improvement systems recommended on the forum that engage self-observing, etc... Such as the Benjamin Franklin system. Hopefully, this will improve your relations with family, friends, co-workers, etc.

8) Do EE at least a couple times a week.

If you can do JUST what I have listed above, that is already a LOT. And, as you can see, that is already very simple. What you - and others - don't seem to really understand is that it is in being persistent in these small way, accompanied by knowledge input on a continuous basis, that actually changes your hardware!!!

Make the list above and maybe add some Ben Franklin things, and try to do a few minutes of each thing on your list every day. Do that for six months and I guarantee you will not be the same person at the end of that time as at the beginning.
Thank you Laura very much. I was also thinking about Peterson, as others have already mentioned. And IMHO the recent videos about the 12 rules for life: an antidote to chaos, have many things that could help us in a daily basis. Personally i've been listening to them and writing notes, sometimes the same video even two times to really try to understand his message, and of course there's still many things I need to really get about his videos, but little by litte. I haven't purchased the book, but I think it could be a good addition also.


https://youtu.be/GJJClhqGq_M
 

BrendaH

Jedi
Laura said:
3D Student said:
Yeah, last week I was feeling pretty down and really angry one night. And when it left me I didn't know what happened, like what had hit me? And I was wondering recently how the earth is still spinning, so to say. With all that's going around, I was wondering how long before things go kaflooey. But this thread has been encouraging, with the mention of others in society waking up slowly.
You know, what sort of boggles my mind is this: 1) as I wrote in the opening post, the Cs have proven over years to be mind bogglingly accurate about what we have witnessed, are witnessing, and are likely to witness on this planet; and this in a field that is rife with nonsense and deliberate disinfo; 2) we (myself and associates) have made this information FREELY available to all; 3) the Cs have given many clues and outright declarations about what people need to be doing to prepare themselves for what is coming down and those instructions mainly concern acquiring knowledge of a particular kind and knowledge in general so as to transform the self into a good transmitter/receiver for positive energies of transformation; 4) we (myself and associates) have worked tirelessly to try to expand and implement those clues and instructions FREELY for any who sincerely wish to benefit from the Cs activity vis a vis humanity. And yet, the number of people taking advantage of this GIFT is vanishingly small and we, here, watch almost the entire planet spiraling down into a black hole of despair and destruction due mainly to their own choices.

What people need now, more than anything, is a sense of the Terror of the Situation because it is that visceral realization of where we stand and where we fall that can drive a person to acquire the knowledge needed to do what needs to be done within and without, to make different choices.

We have created this network so that the realization of the Terror will not make people freeze up and go wonky, but rather to support them in facing the tasks that they so urgently need to accomplish in terms of work on the self and networking with others of like mind. We work day and night to find the answers, to present them here, to accelerate the process for those willing to sincerely work, and yet, again and again, we see that some individuals simply do not grok the consequences of thinking that their own egos can give them the answers and they don't need a network. And some of them think that they especially do not need THIS network because it is too hard or demanding, never mind that it seems to be the ONLY one on the planet that has the advantage of the direct interaction with a source that has proven itself again and again over the past 23 years. (And that is pretty much an unheard of record; it humbles me.)

You all know that I am not a dictatorial type of person; I am a seeker too. But I am a seeker who has felt the Terror of the Situation from childhood and that is what has driven me all these years to search for answers and that searching led to the opening of the door to the Cs. You all know that I have done enormous work based on the Cs instructions, and have distilled that work and presented it FREE to anyone who is seeking too, but does not have the time or resources to do that level of research. So, when I suggest or recommend something for others, you may know that it is not done lightly or casually: it is done with a sense of desperation to pull as many out of the fire as possible.

That is what the recent spate of books I have recommended is all about: essential knowledge for anyone who seeks to expand their receivership capabilities. If I thought that reading Fulcanelli or Blavatsky or some physics book would give any of you the tools you need right here and now, I would say so. But it is clear to me, at this point that, yet again, everyone needs to really grok their machine, to grok that they are NOT their machine, to really understand how it works, and to really understand how the mind that should be driving it works or should work, because these are the basic essentials that still seem to be misunderstood by so many, even members of this forum. (There are exceptions, of course, thankfully, or I would have given up!)

The bottom line is this: the rubber has hit the road, there is little time to mess around and dabble. Every spare waking moment should be dedicated to the acquisition of knowledge and the practice of same in one's daily life no matter how hard it seems. If you truly realize the situation in which you exist, and you SHOULD if you follow SOTT EVERY DAY (and it exists for that purpose), then you will know that nothing else matters now.

No, that does not mean abandoning daily/normal life, it means living it more deeply and abundantly and leaving no aspect of it unexamined. But it does mean that there are a lot of activities that can be dropped to the bottom of the list of priorities, and priority given to those things that actually matter. And right now, nothing matters more than knowing your machine and how to work with it, how to enhance it properly, and how all of that fits within the network and close relationships.
Thank you for writing this, Laura!

Yesterday I was very angry with myself because I came to the conclusion that I wasn't putting all my efforts to work in all the aspects necessary to acquire knowledge or to work on myself in the sense of Gurdjieff. And I was thinking that maybe I don't trust this network, or I don't trust the information given by the C's, but I realized that this wasn't the case because I would have gone away a long time before, along with many other things. Finally I came to the conclusion that my main problem is that I'm not horrified by the situation yet, and this was leading me to think that whatever it's going to happen it's going to happen later and that I'm going to have time to do what I have to do. I mention this because I'm sure that many people here may be going through the same. This "Terror of the Situation" that you mentioned Laura, is what I'm lacking. I also have other problems, but I know that if I would have been horrified by all that is happening, and by the fact that we are about to face a big change in general (this is how I was calling it yesterday), I would have already be putting all my efforts to achieve something.

One part of me is sleeping and the other wants to wake up, this is how I've been feeling. Yesterday I was asking to myself "why aren't you horrified yet? Don't you see what is going on around you? You have hundreds of reasons to be horrified..." But this other part of me doesn't care, it's like I got used to this, it's our daily bread, isn't it? It just became so normal to have wars in the Middle East. It became normal to have innocent children dying there because of stupid wars that do not have a sense at all. It became normal to see all kinds of injustices around the world that I'm not surprised. Or so I think.

My main objective right now would be to create this Terror in myself so I can keep going, because without it I'll keep sleeping and thinking that I have time and that I can do everything tomorrow.

I also observed that I get angry with certain news, especially the ones that show the stupidity of humanity. The other day I was on Twitter and I wrote in the search box "non-binary" and then "no binario" (the same but in Spanish) to see what was the opinion of people in this subject and also to laugh about the hysteria of the ones who take this as something serious... I can't explain to you the stupidity of things that I read, I ended up angry and with a lot of impotence, and this is what happens to me when I read certain news, I don't horrified I just get angry. The problem is that when I feel like that, I don't want to do anything, I think that would be in vain since this people in this world is already ruined. And if I can ever achieve this Terror of the Situation that you mentioned I'm afraid of feeling impotence and end up doing nothing.

A few days ago I realize why it is so important to work on the self, and this may help somebody who doesn't grok it yet: we are in a density were we have a physical body, this body full of chemicals and emotions is controlling our life, many of our decisions are taken under the control of this emotions, we may have an opinion when we are angry, and another when we are happy, there is nothing objective in us. We don't even control ourselves because our physical body controls us, and with all of this we want to graduate to 4D where physicality is variable... Isn't that stupid? We don't know our machine here in 3D and at the same time we want to graduate to 4D, if we want to run, first we have to learn how to walk. Is that simple. We are HERE to learn things about THIS density and this is where we have to focus on. So if you are new and you're thinking about working on yourself later, you should start right away!

My 2 cents.
 
Top Bottom